PDA

View Full Version : Deal with loud-n-low didn't happen.

CHEMMINS
09-12-2010, 01:29 PM
loud-n-low had 2 DC lvl 4 12's with lvl 5 softparts for sale. I talked in the thread with him, then took it to pm's.

We agreed that because he doesn't do paypal, that we would do western union. No security for me, but guarantee he gets his money. It was scheduled to go down on the 22nd.

I am currently having 2 other lvl 4 motors and baskets reconed, and pm'd him asking which spiders were on his, so I could match them.

He pm'd me back saying that they are sold pending payment.

I pm'd him that yeah they were sold...to me. I just needed the info for my subs.

I got a pm from him, stating that someone came with cash, so he sold them to him instead.

So that was my dealings with loud-n-low. Take from it whatever you will. :wallbash:

sobe3yourself.
09-12-2010, 01:36 PM
straight d!ck move

CHEMMINS
09-12-2010, 01:45 PM
I guess he couldn't wait a week and a half.

Woulda been nice to get a message though, stating that he has another offer local. I would have thrown him an extra $20 or so to hang onto them for me. Dems the breaks of dealing on the net I guess. So back to the classifieds I go again....lol.

sobe3yourself.
09-12-2010, 01:53 PM
haha good luck. same thing kind of happened to me with a dc lvl 4 xl.

those subs are t00 in demand i guess

CHEMMINS
09-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Well, I already have 2 to be reconed, but now I have to call my guy, and get him to stop the order on the cones. Cause I lined up to get the dual 1's like loud-n-low had.....

Wingsfreak9
09-12-2010, 02:13 PM
haha good luck. same thing kind of happened to me with a dc lvl 4 xl.

those subs are t00 in demand i guess

sorry bro lol