PDA

View Full Version : Boomsday, The box, Or my money...

RidinSwangaz
09-10-2010, 06:45 AM
You said you shipped Saturday, Which being a holiday & a weekend, It would have left Tuesday, It's only a two day transit from here to there vise verso, I sent you $66.50, To cover shipped, We agreed, I would test fit it, If not, I'll send it back at my expense, You have shown hardly any communication, I left you voice mails, Messaged you on caco, Opened a dispute on pay-pal, If you needed $65 that dam bad, You should have taken your *** down to the loan office, Instead of stealing from people.

Just send me my money back, Or give a very good reason of why It's not here.

Here is a little more information on it guys, He DID provide a INVALID tracking number, Least he could of done I guess haha
Trade Agreement between RidinSwangaz & Boomsday - Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53364)

mazdakid
09-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Doesnt make sense, you said on caco you tried the tracking and its valid, but now you say you asked ups and its not valid?

RidinSwangaz
09-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Doesnt make sense, you said on caco you tried the tracking and its valid, but now you say you asked ups and its not valid?

no, It's VALID no doubt, They said it means it was probably a tracking number already used, Or just wrote up yet never shipped, Therefore, it's worthless. invalid, no good, not working, i probably got jacked.

RAM_Designs
09-10-2010, 07:46 AM
:popcorn:

09Alti
09-10-2010, 07:54 AM
This guy also offered a box for a single 10 in the "Pay it Forward" thread last week ... I almost grabbed it but he wanted $25 to ship the **** thing. I have his cell phone number on my phone still, from where he sent me pics of the box. PM me if you want it

RidinSwangaz
09-10-2010, 09:15 AM
This guy also offered a box for a single 10 in the "Pay it Forward" thread last week ... I almost grabbed it but he wanted $25 to ship the **** thing. I have his cell phone number on my phone still, from where he sent me pics of the box. PM me if you want it

I've got it thanks, I just can't stand a thief

Boomsday
09-10-2010, 09:29 AM
You said you shipped Saturday, Which being a holiday & a weekend, It would have left Tuesday, It's only a two day transit from here to there vise verso, I sent you $66.50, To cover shipped, We agreed, I would test fit it, If not, I'll send it back at my expense, You have shown hardly any communication, I left you voice mails, Messaged you on caco, Opened a dispute on pay-pal, If you needed $65 that dam bad, You should have taken your *** down to the loan office, Instead of stealing from people.

Just send me my money back, Or give a very good reason of why It's not here.

Here is a little more information on it guys, He DID provide a INVALID tracking number, Least he could of done I guess haha
Trade Agreement between RidinSwangaz & Boomsday - Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53364)

Because I dont drive the UPS truck nor work at the UPS store

You have been nothing but childish through out this whole process, threatening to file a paypal claim 9hours after you sent payment? Sending me rude a$$ texts at 3am calling at 5am?? Dude im doing your cheap a$$ a favor by letting you borrow my box just to see if it fits ask anybody else to do that I bet they will say no, I should have just told you to buy it or no deal, but im a nice guy, but next time just get the box built to fit instead of begging me to please send the box because you have no money to buy one.I still have every message and text you ever sent, so if anybody would like to read them just let me know, so you will know what kind of guy you are dealing with...I advise anybody that plan on doing any business with this guy in the future, to drop everything, dont go to work, dont have a life, drive to Oklahoma and deliver it yourself, and be there to cater to his wining and nagging like a female a$$, all i can do is give you the info given to me,...No wonder you where banned on caco for a while..

Mills561
09-10-2010, 09:40 AM

x2 now

UMWDawg92
09-10-2010, 09:45 AM
hmmmmm....

Boomsday
09-10-2010, 09:46 AM

and dude dont be giving out my number, he has it Thanx

RidinSwangaz
09-10-2010, 09:52 AM
If you can NOT answer the question call from where you shipped, Get to the bottom of it so we can get this sh*t done.

RidinSwangaz
09-10-2010, 10:06 AM
I have communicated with you, but since its not the answer you want to hear you act like a d!ck about the situation, I told you I shipped the box which I did, you said UPS cant seem to find it, I already told you what the guy told me when I shipped it (since I dont communicate) it should be there Thursday or Friday, and if you look at a calendar you tell me what the date is, i no you work nights but today is just friday...Also textin and callin at 3-5am and you expect me to wake up and respond?? Hell no!!!..Im not responsible for the transit time of your package, if they loose it then of course I will file a claim and do whatever it takes to recover my box or your money, but u need to learn some patients before you start calling me a scammer and a thief, im not stunting your lil 65bux foreal

I do apologize for the calls & Calling you a scammer & What not, But listen man, As a seller, You need to find out what the problem is! Simple as that man, I honestly started getting impatient when you gave me a tracking number I have NEVER seen, I did call find out it was real, I didn't start saying you were a scammer until I seen you were ignoring me, I had sent you 3 messages on caco, You were offline, I get home go to your profile to message you again and you just logged out, So what do you expect, I felt in a bind, So I did what most people would do if they thought they were getting ripped off. I'll text you in a little bit, We can figure something out.

Boomsday
09-10-2010, 10:11 AM
I do apologize for the calls & Calling you a scammer & What not, But listen man, As a seller, You need to find out what the problem is! Simple as that man, I honestly started getting impatient when you gave me a tracking number I have NEVER seen, I did call find out it was real, I didn't start saying you were a scammer until I seen you were ignoring me, I had sent you 3 messages on caco, You were offline, I get home go to your profile to message you again and you just logged out, So what do you expect, I felt in a bind, So I did what most people would do if they thought they were getting ripped off. I'll text you in a little bit, We can figure something out.

yea def text me

on1wheel01
09-10-2010, 10:34 AM

Seems interesting. I think it's funny you both r newbs on both forums. I wouldnt have trusted the deal myself.

twistedchild420
09-10-2010, 10:43 AM
El Oh El

*SlappinAzz*
09-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Its a females bitchin club up in hawrrr.

Stalin-ohaulic
09-10-2010, 10:54 AM
This is a big problem on here. People are always calling each other scammers. The guy waited 2 days and claimed it should have been there by then. Since when has UPS EVER got anything somewhere in 2 days? I can have something shipped UPS to the next town and it won't be there in 2 days... let alone a speakerbox.
Also, this guy would have got nowhere if people hadn't chimed in thinking he got scammed. All you had to do was read his first post and know he was a whiny crybaby pus$yhole.

k_schutte
09-10-2010, 10:56 AM
O.P. is a fukkin assh0le... plain and simple, NO ONE should do business with him...

Boomsday
09-10-2010, 11:02 AM

Seems interesting. I think it's funny you both r newbs on both forums. I wouldnt have trusted the deal myself.

im not a noob on either forum I been on both longer then you have :)

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-10-2010, 11:06 AM
This is a big problem on here. People are always calling each other scammers. The guy waited 2 days and claimed it should have been there by then. Since when has UPS EVER got anything somewhere in 2 days? I can have something shipped UPS to the next town and it won't be there in 2 days... let alone a speakerbox.
Also, this guy would have got nowhere if people hadn't chimed in thinking he got scammed. All you had to do was read his first post and know he was a whiny crybaby pus$yhole.

This.

Wingsfreak9
09-10-2010, 11:08 AM
x2 now

x3 lol i hope everything works out for you two

Louisiana_CRX
09-10-2010, 11:16 AM
i guess its all worked out

RidinSwangaz
09-10-2010, 04:12 PM
O.P. is a fukkin assh0le... plain and simple, NO ONE should do business with him...

You **** right I'm an *******, All of my refs have kept great communication, So this is the only issue so far, Personally, I could care less for your opinion.

Anyhow, He is going to text/pm me something tonight after he calls the ups store he shipped from.
All it seems to be so far is a lack of communication, On both parts. Hopefully everything is resolved. You guys b*tching about me b*itching can really go shove a razor blade up your asses.

k_schutte
09-10-2010, 11:11 PM
You **** right I'm an *******, All of my refs have kept great communication, So this is the only issue so far, Personally, I could care less for your opinion.

Anyhow, He is going to text/pm me something tonight after he calls the ups store he shipped from.
All it seems to be so far is a lack of communication, On both parts. Hopefully everything is resolved. You guys b*tching about me b*itching can really go shove a razor blade up your asses.

LOL... that'll get you far on this forum NEWBEE

misfit138
09-10-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm glad I found someone reputable to do business with. It's awesome knowing I'll never have to deal with the retarded bullshit that's going on in this thread...

kmanian
09-11-2010, 12:06 AM

so you freak out prematurely, scream scammer because of bad communication, then admit you **** at comunicating also?

WOW! noob you need to straighten up!

CHEMMINS
09-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Hell, I have already bought an amp on the board, getting an amp, eq, and crossover off another, subs in the works, and potential wiring now. Have had no problems communicating with any of the sellers. Tracking numbers are good. Maybe people need to get the whole scoop before buying anything. Also check the references if they are listed. Look into the seller. As a buyer, I know I am new to the site, so I pay....they send. Simple as ****.

kmanian
09-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Hell, I have already bought an amp on the board, getting an amp, eq, and crossover off another, subs in the works, and potential wiring now. Have had no problems communicating with any of the sellers. Tracking numbers are good. Maybe people need to get the whole scoop before buying anything. Also check the references if they are listed. Look into the seller. As a buyer, I know I am new to the site, so I pay....they send. Simple as ****.

good luck with that, a scammer is just around the corner waiting to azz rape you. keep your guard up

Toone
09-11-2010, 12:18 AM
op waited 2 days after a holiday knowing **** would be backed up and is calling scams eat a **** feg

RidinSwangaz
09-11-2010, 02:13 AM
Ah...& again...Lack of communication, Was supposed to contact me via pm, or text, whichever after calling the ups store. And still nothing.

misfit138
09-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Ah...& again...Lack of communication, Was supposed to contact me via pm, or text, whichever after calling the ups store. And still nothing.

It's one day late, man. Sometimes shipping takes longer than it should. Chill the **** out...

1rockford1
09-11-2010, 02:24 AM
give it to monday then wait to tuesday. by tuesday there should b some info such as the package was lost etc. im done buying on here or lesss its one of my bi tch's i talk with each day. misfit is one of them

RidinSwangaz
09-11-2010, 02:53 AM
It's one day late, man. Sometimes shipping takes longer than it should. Chill the **** out...

What you people are NOT getting is the tracking number is k164 *** 2722 and is a VALID tracking number...It is a tracking through their same dame pickup, Which means it's coming from a store, Like a Ace Hardware or something, You can ONLY CALL to track this, & Each time I ask, VALID but no information on it which means NEVER SHIPPED<--Coming from UPS themselves That is why I been b*tching about him finding out whats going on...

misfit138
09-11-2010, 03:00 AM
What you people are NOT getting is the tracking number is k164 *** 2722 and is a VALID tracking number...It is a tracking through their same dame pickup, Which means it's coming from a store, Like a Ace Hardware or something, You can ONLY CALL to track this, & Each time I ask, VALID but no information on it which means NEVER SHIPPED<--Coming from UPS themselves That is why I been b*tching about him finding out whats going on...

And what you're not getting is the seller might be too busy to jump through hoops to figure this out. Maybe the person that was supposed to handle the tracking info at the UPS store ****ed something up. Either way, it's only one day late and you're acting like it's the end of the world. There's not much anyone can do about it in the middle of the night.

Wait until AT LEAST tuesday to start bitching. If the box doesn't show within a week or so, you probably got scammed. Welcome to the wonderful world of buying used **** for dirt cheap. It happens to all of us at least once.

RidinSwangaz
09-11-2010, 03:05 AM
And what you're not getting is the seller might be too busy to jump through hoops to figure this out. Maybe the person that was supposed to handle the tracking info at the UPS store ****ed something up. Either way, it's only one day late and you're acting like it's the end of the world. There's not much anyone can do about it in the middle of the night.

Wait until AT LEAST tuesday to start bitching. If the box doesn't show within a week or so, you probably got scammed. Welcome to the wonderful world of buying used **** for dirt cheap. It happens to all of us at least once.

Jesus christ its like talking to a 6 year old

1rockford1
09-11-2010, 03:11 AM

bro your not geting it, we ALL UNDERSTAND U WANT YOUR BOX. there is a chance u might not get it. no need to get all butt hurt if some one comes on here and trys to make u feel better about whats goin on. will it make u feel better if we all tell u your not gona get your box nor your money back. ***** to b u i guess lol. grow up and oh yea I DONT CARE WHAT HOURS U WORK DO NOT TEXT /CALL SOME ONE AT 5 FU CKIN AM. ITS WRONG AND YOUR A D-BAG FOR IT.

misfit138
09-11-2010, 03:54 AM

Get real, stupid.

PHD - USA
09-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Man, you really have some nerve.... Talking to somebody that is probably twice as smart as you and telling them that they have the communication skills of a 6 year old.... All they are saying is give it time... It doesn't matter what you say, even with Ebay, you can't open a claim unless the package is more than I think five business days late.... Just calm down and if you get this worked up over stuff like this, don't frequent this website....

k_schutte
09-11-2010, 09:32 AM
As I said before... OP is **** and will probably not find anyone to do business with him on this site again.

stangman67
09-11-2010, 09:38 AM
WTF. And Op, sometimes UPS tracking numbers do not update. i've had tracking that said billing info received after I received my package. So chill out, if you weren't acting like a **** nobody would be on your case.

RidinSwangaz
09-11-2010, 09:38 AM
As I said before... OP is **** and will probably not find anyone to do business with him on this site again.

Because someone does not know how to communicate? Of course I am going to to be a d!ck about it just like if I don't have an answer tonight, My dispute will become a claim, He posted on here "yeah def text me" I did, Got nothing, PMd him told him to let me know something later that evening I even posted it, Still nothing, If you can't communicate with a buyer, Don't do business with them, Had I got an answer each time I asked a question instead of ignored, Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. And every time he had messaged me back about something it was usually the next day, Or he was online just ignored the message

*SlappinAzz*
09-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Because someone does not know how to communicate? Of course I am going to to be a d!ck about it just like if I don't have an answer tonight, My dispute will become a claim, He posted on here "yeah def text me" I did, Got nothing, PMd him told him to let me know something later that evening I even posted it, Still nothing, If you can't communicate with a buyer, Don't do business with them, Had I got an answer each time I asked a question instead of ignored, Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. And every time he had messaged me back about something it was usually the next day, Or he was online just ignored the message

Would you kindly shut the **** up, and wait till tuesday to continue bitching?

RidinSwangaz
09-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Boomsday text me, Said it will be here monday, Apparently the label got torn off, I will leave the dispute open until it arrives but will not claim unless I HAVE too, New tracking will be provided later today when he can get it to me.

stangman67
09-11-2010, 10:21 AM
god what a doucher

benzmansl65amg
09-11-2010, 10:53 AM
:boink:

CHEMMINS
09-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Boomsday text me, Said it will be here monday, Apparently the label got torn off, I will leave the dispute open until it arrives but will not claim unless I HAVE too, New tracking will be provided later today when he can get it to me.

So how the fukk is the label getting torn off the sellers fault huh? Fukk man you need to take a pill.

Bob Saget
09-11-2010, 01:25 PM
OP must have a cawk jammed in his ***.

CL1CKCLACK
09-11-2010, 05:22 PM
ive never had any problems with the OP...

PHD - USA
09-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Well the OP seems to have problems comprehending simple concepts....

RidinSwangaz
09-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Still awaiting tracking, Will let you guys know once I get the new one.

1rockford1
09-12-2010, 12:12 PM
oh boy, yea just post up the tracking number when u get it .

1rockford1
09-12-2010, 12:15 PM
oh yea i hope the box dont fit right.

RidinSwangaz
09-12-2010, 03:01 PM
hey go duck a sick *** holeee. wtf is wrong with u talking down on arabs? cool out with that **** cuzo, i dont let that **** fly by me. :fyi: im 100% arabic.

Sit on a **** :)

1rockford1
09-12-2010, 03:21 PM
you get the number yet?

Buck
09-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Lol did he banned because of this thread?

LazyRider
09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
This thread is lulz

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-12-2010, 05:26 PM
He was banned because of his racist statements. He will be back in 3 days.

1rockford1
09-12-2010, 05:28 PM
He was banned because of his racist statements. He will be back in 3 days.

lol

on1wheel01
09-13-2010, 09:41 PM
im not a noob on either forum I been on both longer then you have :)

Yea i can see that by ur april 2010 join date feg scamma

RidinSwangaz
09-15-2010, 03:26 PM
New tracking provided on monday..(The day Boomsday said was the new arrival date) & I still got nothing here..Got to love when a power hungry mod bans during a dispute

Johnny Law.Lulz
09-15-2010, 03:35 PM
New tracking provided on monday..(The day Boomsday said was the new arrival date) & I still got nothing here..Got to love when a power hungry mod bans during a dispute

Gotta love when idiots who break the rules blame the mods.

RidinSwangaz
09-15-2010, 03:40 PM
Gotta love when idiots who break the rules blame the mods.

Sure do!

info
09-15-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm glad I found someone reputable to do business with. It's awesome knowing I'll never have to deal with the retarded bullshit that's going on in this thread...

amen brother

info
09-15-2010, 09:32 PM
:bsflag:

Get real, stupid.

This is so funny:sword:

Boomsday
09-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Just FYI, the box finally showed up after almost 12days worth of transit time, and dude has not said a word all day about it, I wonder why

PHD - USA
09-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Cuz he is whack yo :fyi:

Boomsday
09-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Cuz he is whack yo :fyi:

yep, dude filed a pp claim, and I want to buy this amp off of ebay but i cant use my pp til he lifts the claim :(, and its only got about 2hours left

PHD - USA
09-16-2010, 04:44 PM
What amp do you want?

Boomsday
09-16-2010, 04:54 PM
pm sent