PDA

View Full Version : Gary2k7 pay me the rest of my money!

Magnus
09-09-2010, 08:07 PM
I sold him my Kenwood x693 head unit for 130 buck on the 22nd of August. I shipped the head unit out on the 23rd. The agreement was he would send out 65 via money order the same day and then send out the other 65 when he received a good working head unit. After almost a week and a half of hassles one money order for 65 dollars finally arrives. I am currently waiting on the second one which I have not gotten yet. Gary claims to have sent them both out at the same time. GARY I WANT MY **** MONEY MAN! IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS! Give me my other 65 or I'll put out all your information and you will be listed as a scammer on this site. I've tired to be nice and patient but enough is enough! Just send out my other money order.

1rockford1
09-09-2010, 08:09 PM
u mad

gary2k7
09-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Seriously? Scammer? I've bought from a few ppl on here as well as caco. I sent your F****** MO maybe your gf grabbed that one too. You remember saying you haven't received any money then a little later Oh my gf grabbed it. I am still looking for the other MO slip and I'll scan it and show it to you.

You seriously have the nerve to call me a F****** SCAMMER? I sent your money! Thats final. When I find the slip I'll scan it and show it to you. Kinda funny though you received the 1st money order 4 days after you were suppose to and not to mention accusing me of being a scammer every f****** day!

Magnus
09-10-2010, 02:22 AM
Seriously? Scammer? I've bought from a few ppl on here as well as caco. I sent your F****** MO maybe your gf grabbed that one too. You remember saying you haven't received any money then a little later Oh my gf grabbed it. I am still looking for the other MO slip and I'll scan it and show it to you.

You seriously have the nerve to call me a F****** SCAMMER? I sent your money! Thats final. When I find the slip I'll scan it and show it to you. Kinda funny though you received the 1st money order 4 days after you were suppose to and not to mention accusing me of being a scammer every f****** day!

I received ONE money order dude. I haven't even cashed it yet. Get your slow *** in gear and send me the other one. Get the stub for the one I didn't receive and send out another one. It shouldn't take 2 weeks to get my money. You still owe me another 65 bucks. MY GF only found one in the mailbox.

Magnus
09-10-2010, 02:24 AM

It seems like you are scamming when I only receive half on my money. Make **** right and get me my other 65 bucks.

Magnus
09-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Looking like a scammer.

Loudman
09-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Thats why when people hit me with the I will pay you half now and the other half later, I tell them to go fvck themselves.

05fronty
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
can't you tell if the mo has been cashed?

Magnus
09-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Thats why when people hit me with the I will pay you half now and the other half later, I tell them to go fvck themselves.

I'll def be doing that from now on.

Cabin_Pressure
09-11-2010, 12:42 PM
I PM'd him and all he said was "*** SALT!".............?

gary2k7
09-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Seems like a scammer? Cuz I work 60 hours a week? probaly not! So instead of accusing me of being a ****ing scammer stop *****ing and trying to tarnish my rep on here cuz you wanna be a F*** STICK!

Magnus
09-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Seems like a scammer? Cuz I work 60 hours a week? probaly not! So instead of accusing me of being a ****ing scammer stop *****ing and trying to tarnish my rep on here cuz you wanna be a F*** STICK!

Until you pay me my money you are a scammer and a **** stick.

sobe3yourself.
09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Moar! Moar!

Magnus
09-12-2010, 02:53 PM

I gave you plenty of time to get everything straightened out and pay me the rest of my money. Enough is enough.

Cabin_Pressure
09-12-2010, 03:21 PM

I work 60-72 hours a week and got TWO money orders in the mail this week. Not that hard, everywhere sells them and you have a mailbox at your house. You've had plenty of time. If it's too much trouble, Paypal NEVER closes. Man up.

gary2k7
09-13-2010, 04:20 AM
Its not the part of getting them out cuz i sent both of the FYI

Magnus
09-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Its not the part of getting them out cuz i sent both of the FYI

I received ONE. The other one might have been lost in the mail or something. You can still get a refund for the other one and send a new one out. Until then you are considered a scammer on this site.

Wildbillpb
09-13-2010, 11:59 AM
I received ONE. The other one might have been lost in the mail or something. You can still get a refund for the other one and send a new one out. Until then you are considered a scammer on this site.

Lol to you he does it's a little iffy that your girl would hold on to one for 4 days and then tell you and this other one is missing if he has the slip he isn't scamming takes a while to track that stuff local place that does money orders here takes 2 weeks to track it to make sure it's not cashed.

power-fanatic07
09-13-2010, 12:00 PM

Yup

Cabin_Pressure
09-13-2010, 12:04 PM
If have both been purchased, there will a receipt for both...................post pics.

Magnus
09-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Lol to you he does it's a little iffy that your girl would hold on to one for 4 days and then tell you and this other one is missing if he has the slip he isn't scamming takes a while to track that stuff local place that does money orders here takes 2 weeks to track it to make sure it's not cashed.

She didn't hold on to them for four days. She got home from work earlier then me. I looked in the mailbox and didn't find any. I went inside and my GF handed me one money order and said it was in the mail. My GF of 3 years didn't steal my other money order. How would she be able to cash something in my name?

Cruzer
09-14-2010, 12:14 AM
paypal ftw.

the only drawback of paypal is u have to spend it on the net, cant pay bills or get gas with it lol

Cabin_Pressure
09-14-2010, 01:20 AM
paypal ftw.

the only drawback of paypal is u have to spend it on the net, cant pay bills or get gas with it lol

You can deposit it your bank account...................

Magnus
09-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Gary can you send me my money?

1rockford1
09-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Gary can you send me my money?

how much he own you my luv? mayb i can send it look im here to save the day. i was giving a chance to help a few people. i would like to help

jco1385
09-14-2010, 02:58 PM
paypal ftw.

wrong :fyi:

info
09-15-2010, 01:04 PM
You get your money ?

Magnus
09-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Nope not yet. Still no response from Gary.

Wildbillpb
09-15-2010, 06:32 PM
I've never seen a money order directed to someone I see them pay to the order of cash

info
09-15-2010, 09:11 PM
I really like paypal myself . if any thing goes wrong , I can dispute the bill and my cc. company . that's it .

gary2k7
09-16-2010, 07:27 AM
Well for one I wanted to use paypal. He was the one to say "Oh I only deal thru MO's".

You think back to the day you said you never received any MO's, then a day or 2 later you said "My girlfriend got it out of the mailbox and didn't tell me about it."

I am still trying to find the MO slip, I asked the store where I got it if they could look it up and reprint a receipt for it. The lady said she'll talk to her manager and she'll give me a call if they can or not.

Bob Saget
09-16-2010, 12:19 PM
You're both full of shlt :fyi:

gary2k7
09-16-2010, 01:04 PM
You're both full of shlt :fyi:

Really? How did you come to that assumption? lol

MikeyF
09-16-2010, 02:01 PM
It's people like you two that give the classifieds a bad name. A little miscommunication, and everyone starts pointing fingers, screaming scammers. It is really starting to get ridiculous...

on1wheel01
09-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Wow well one your both newbs. I never buy things from newbs that have no refs. 2 dealing with paypal is the way to go.

on1wheel01
09-16-2010, 02:27 PM
paypal ftw.

Wrong it's a called a paypal debit card. You use it just like a regular debit card it's a mastercard get gas pay for food clothes whatever you want. And if u have paypal buyer credit like I do it can access that also. Get informed before you comment.

Magnus
09-16-2010, 11:29 PM
I do have refs. I'm not a total noob.

Magnus
09-16-2010, 11:30 PM
It's people like you two that give the classifieds a bad name. A little miscommunication, and everyone starts pointing fingers, screaming scammers. It is really starting to get ridiculous...

Miscommunication? I've tried to work this out with this guy for like 3 weeks. I just want my money. I sent him a perfectly good head unit. Now I expect him to hold up his end of the deal.

eutechnyx
09-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Looks like u got $65 for a headunit man,sorry to say it.

gary2k7
09-17-2010, 03:48 PM
I have refs, so instead of you jumping on a forum talking out of your *** stfu and move on.... I'm sick of this ****, check ur gf's fukking pockets, you know the one who held the 1st MO....Maybe she's Fukking you over idk nor do i care at this point! Kinda funny i never have probs with any other transactions but all of a sudden here you come!

Rich B
09-17-2010, 04:01 PM
No receipts for both money orders?

That would go along way in deciding this.

Magnus
09-17-2010, 04:03 PM
I have refs, so instead of you jumping on a forum talking out of your *** stfu and move on.... I'm sick of this ****, check ur gf's fukking pockets, you know the one who held the 1st MO....Maybe she's Fukking you over idk nor do i care at this point! Kinda funny i never have probs with any other transactions but all of a sudden here you come!

My GF can't cash a money order in my name. Besides, I've been with this girl for 5 years.

gary2k7
09-17-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm trying to find the 2nd slip. I talked to the Western Union here and they cant reprint the ticket....

gary2k7
09-17-2010, 04:26 PM
She didn't hold on to them for four days. She got home from work earlier then me. I looked in the mailbox and didn't find any. I went inside and my GF handed me one money order and said it was in the mail. My GF of 3 years didn't steal my other money order. How would she be able to cash something in my name?

Really now its 5 years? hmmm just ruined your credibility!

MikeyF
09-17-2010, 04:30 PM
My GF can't cash a money order in my name. Besides, I've been with this girl for 5 years.
I thought you said three years? You do know your girlfriend isn't your hand, correct? Both stories sound quite odd, but if Gary can show receipts for the M.O.s, he definitely sounds more credible. Again, it's people like you two who give the classifieds a bad name, and scare off others from doing deals on this site.

Magnus
09-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I thought you said three years? You do know your girlfriend isn't your hand, correct? Both stories sound quite odd, but if Gary can show receipts for the M.O.s, he definitely sounds more credible. Again, it's people like you two who give the classifieds a bad name, and scare off others from doing deals on this site.

Just because he can show receipts doesn't make him more credible. He can call Western Union and find out if they were cashed. I'm scared to cash the one I received because it is more then likely no good.

Magnus
09-18-2010, 01:23 PM

I still like the classifieds. Just too many scamming pieces of **** on here.

Magnus
09-18-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm trying to find the 2nd slip. I talked to the Western Union here and they cant reprint the ticket....

Bullshit. If you lose or get your money order stolen you can get a refund if you have the receipt and stub.

Magnus
09-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Really now its 5 years? hmmm just ruined your credibility!

Dang a typo. There goes my credibility!

info
09-18-2010, 03:44 PM
:popcorn:

Magnus
09-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm not going to settle selling my head unit for 65 dollars. Either you find the receipt and stub and send out my money or you cancel both of them and send me my head unit back. If not, I am going to make it impossible for you to sell anything on here or CACO.org

misfit138
09-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Wow well one your both newbs. I never buy things from newbs that have no refs. 2 dealing with paypal is the way to go.

I've bought from two noobs. One of the deals didn't turn out so hot, but the other guy is now my favorite person on this forum...

misfit138
09-18-2010, 05:41 PM

I just kicked my girlfriend out a few days ago, because she stole money that was supposed to be sent to a member of this forum. So, instead of getting my Earthquake PA-2075, I got to buy her stupid *** a pair of sunglasses. I hope she has fun with them. :)

misfit138
09-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Bullshit. If you lose or get your money order stolen you can get a refund if you have the receipt and stub.

But that's the problem. He says he can't find the receipt (unless I'm missing something).

I recently sent a money order for an item I bought in the classifieds. I accidentally threw the m.o. receipt away, the seller said it never arrived and I went back to the store in which I purchased it to see if they could help me. The manager basically said tough **** and I had to pay for the amp a second time.

The world is an imperfect place.

Three posts in a row... :crap:

lovephil
09-18-2010, 07:19 PM
start utilizing paypal people. electronic is the best way to leave a paper trail of transanctions.

gary2k7
09-19-2010, 07:42 AM
[QUOTE=misfit138;7270262]But that's the problem. He says he can't find the receipt (unless I'm missing something).

Thank you for actually reading what I say lol.

Cash your fukkin MO's jeeezus not everyone in America is out to screw YOU over! FYI I have refs, I also have buddies who are local who can vouch for me in my buying and selling! So instead and b*****ing about it, talk to your gf of 3-5 yrs and see what she says.

You can't cancel a MO with out the slip just in case you can't read I figured I'd point that out!

Threatening someone on a forum saying you'll make sure I can never buy or sell again is one way to get banned, because I'm guessing you'd go on every post I make and call me a scammer and so on, also known as thread dumping.... So if you really want to try and make it where I can't buy or sell go ahead and see if it really matters, after this thread and you not being able to keep a straight story will make it where you can't buy or sell since your the only one who wants to use MO'S!!!

9515ROB
09-19-2010, 07:54 AM
NEWB WAR FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

you 2 need to use this thing called paypal

gary2k7
09-19-2010, 08:28 AM
I usually always use paypal. He insisted on MO'S lol.

info
09-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Gary2k7
I'll give you lttle respect , you could just ignore this problem . Now just get the receipt or pay the man . Bit the bullet , just pay the man and move on. Next time use pay pal or do not get in involved.
Magnus , Why not let him use pay pal ..

Magnus
09-19-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't have paypal. I used to but I got scammed and figured MO would be safer. I guess next time I will make sure not to do half and half.

Magnus
09-19-2010, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=misfit138;7270262]But that's the problem. He says he can't find the receipt (unless I'm missing something).

Thank you for actually reading what I say lol.

Cash your fukkin MO's jeeezus not everyone in America is out to screw YOU over! FYI I have refs, I also have buddies who are local who can vouch for me in my buying and selling! So instead and b*****ing about it, talk to your gf of 3-5 yrs and see what she says.

You can't cancel a MO with out the slip just in case you can't read I figured I'd point that out!

Threatening someone on a forum saying you'll make sure I can never buy or sell again is one way to get banned, because I'm guessing you'd go on every post I make and call me a scammer and so on, also known as thread dumping.... So if you really want to try and make it where I can't buy or sell go ahead and see if it really matters, after this thread and you not being able to keep a straight story will make it where you can't buy or sell since your the only one who wants to use MO'S!!!

That is your fault for not keeping your receipts. My GF CAN'T cash a money order in my name. She's not that type of person. It took you a week just to find out your mom didn't put a stamp on one of the money orders. Either send me my other 65 dollars or I will pay you 65 to get my head unit back. This has to be worked out.

Bob Saget
09-19-2010, 06:46 PM
This thread is full of FAIL. The estrogen levels in here are off the charts.

gary2k7
09-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Send me 130 and I'll send the H/U back. I'm not about to take a loss cuz you cant locate your fukking mail. 1 week? really hmm last time I checked it was 2-3 days at the most.

kr15
09-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Isnt is possible to just cancel the remaining money order, the OP can reimburse for the first money order and recieve his HU back?

Magnus
09-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Send me 130 and I'll send the H/U back. I'm not about to take a loss cuz you cant locate your fukking mail. 1 week? really hmm last time I checked it was 2-3 days at the most.

Bullshit. I'm not buying my head unit back from you. Cancel the remaining money order and work this **** out.

Magnus
09-19-2010, 09:20 PM

Sounds like a scammer to me.

gary2k7
09-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Thats all you've fukking called me since day one.....So send me 65 to my paypal, I'll cancel the one I have a slip for and I'll send it back...

Magnus
09-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Thats all you've fukking called me since day one.....So send me 65 to my paypal, I'll cancel the one I have a slip for and I'll send it back...

Kind of a ****** situation. How bout 35 now and 30 when I receive it? How do I know you aren't just going to take my money? What if you damage my head unit???

gary2k7
09-20-2010, 01:05 PM
how about you just fukk off...Your lucky i'm even talking to your *** after how you've treated me...

power-fanatic07
09-20-2010, 01:17 PM
how about you just fukk off...Your lucky i'm even talking to your *** after how you've treated me...

I would tell him to **** off too. This is why I NEVER deal with money orders, paypal or kick rocks.

Magnus
09-20-2010, 09:06 PM

Scamming pile of ****! Kiss a Camel's ****!

Magnus
09-20-2010, 09:06 PM
I would tell him to **** off too. This is why I NEVER deal with money orders, paypal or kick rocks.

Supporting scammers? Wow.

info
09-20-2010, 09:27 PM
How about send me the money . Then I will make sure , it goes to the right owner.

power-fanatic07
09-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Supporting scammers? Wow.

Hes not the scammer, you are.

Magnus
09-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Hes not the scammer, you are.

Right. I'M THE SCAMMER. I sent a perfectly good head unit and received half of the money.

Cabin_Pressure
09-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Sounds like a scammer to me.

Sounds like ransom to me, lol.

Magnus
09-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Sounds like ransom to me, lol.

Maybe so. But I'm not going to let someone rip me off and run around here like it's no big deal. I work HARD for everything I have. Gary has yet to show proof of the second money order. He claims to have lost it but either way that is his fault for not keeping track of his ****. I'm willing to send back the money order I did receive along with 35 bucks.

Magnus
09-20-2010, 11:56 PM
gary2k7

Re: Kenwood Headunit
Ok man. I had my mom drop the MO off at the post office and i'll go get the other one in the morning.

gary2k7
09-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Okay? Hmmm I've thought about this and came to a conclusion. When you want to grow up and not treat someone like **** then I'll talk to you. Until then I'm done with this thread, talk all the **** you want saying I'm scamming you etc....I honestly don't care! I never have had a problem with ANYONE on CA or CACO with me paying for my stuff.

You say you work hard? Okay good most of us do and most of us don't like being accused of BS when we work our asses off for all our ****.

Magnus
09-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Okay? Hmmm I've thought about this and came to a conclusion. When you want to grow up and not treat someone like **** then I'll talk to you. Until then I'm done with this thread, talk all the **** you want saying I'm scamming you etc....I honestly don't care! I never have had a problem with ANYONE on CA or CACO with me paying for my stuff.

You say you work hard? Okay good most of us do and most of us don't like being accused of BS when we work our asses off for all our ****.

You've never had a problem on this site? I've read about plenty of guys on here scamming when they had 5+ refs.

Magnus
09-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Still no word from the scammer Gary.

djm4rshm2llow
09-24-2010, 05:49 PM
yall are both irritating.

Magnus
09-24-2010, 06:06 PM
yall are both irritating.

Don't post on my thread. You have nothing to do with this transaction and your post added nothing to this discussion. Thanks broham.

9515ROB
09-24-2010, 06:16 PM
magnus you are the biggest FU(king retarted i have seen on this site maybe if you would take you head of your A$$ and realize maybe he didnt scam you and he is trying to work something out then you can quit bitching you Fu(king NEWB

Magnus
09-24-2010, 06:19 PM
magnus you are the biggest FU(king retarted i have seen on this site maybe if you would take you head of your A$$ and realize maybe he didnt scam you and he is trying to work something out then you can quit bitching you Fu(king NEWB

English, do you speak it? He isn't trying to work something out. He wants me to buy back my head unit for 130. As far as I'm concerned he is a scammer and needs his *** beat.

gary2k7
09-25-2010, 03:15 AM
English, do you speak it? He isn't trying to work something out. He wants me to buy back my head unit for 130. As far as I'm concerned he is a scammer and needs his *** beat.

You wanna come try to beat my ***? Seriously what are you a hardcore keyboarder thats a complete douche in RL, I told you, until you start respecting me than I am done trying to help. It really is that simple!

Magnus
09-25-2010, 04:44 AM
You wanna come try to beat my ***? Seriously what are you a hardcore keyboarder thats a complete douche in RL, I told you, until you start respecting me than I am done trying to help. It really is that simple!

I'm done dealing with your **** boy ***. Cancal the other money order and I will pay you 65 dollars to get my **** head unit back.

Go2Sleep
09-25-2010, 04:58 AM
lulz

PHD - USA
09-25-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm done dealing with your **** boy ***. Cancal the other money order and I will pay you 65 dollars to get my **** head unit back.

That's funny, you were just talking about speaking English, yet I can't find "Cancal" in any dictionary anywhere.

Cabin_Pressure
09-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Lol, this is still going on?

DonH
09-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Lol, this is still going on?

on round 13 but who is keeping count :/

Cabin_Pressure
09-25-2010, 05:13 PM
on round 13 but who is keeping count :/

lol, it's like watching two retards trying to hump a doorknob.

4OZGLOVES
09-25-2010, 05:26 PM

Lol !!! Correct it's the reason I use paypal instead of money orders but I guess that never mattered. I've never had an issue in the 30+ transactions I've had on here.

PHD - USA
09-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Lol !!! Correct it's the reason I use paypal instead of money orders but I guess that never mattered. I've never had an issue in the 30+ transactions I've had on here.

Same here lol

05fronty
09-26-2010, 09:41 AM

lmfao!

k_schutte
09-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Magnus might be somewhat of a douche nozzle... but the other guy is clearly a scammer.

info
09-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Here is what should happen . Money refunded , then HU sent back .
Also, Gary is not tring to clearing his name here .:thumbsdo:
All I see is Gary not doing a thing about this problem . If so Gary ,where is the proof you sent the money ? You have not showing any proof . Then Man here just wants his money or Hu back .
Gary = loser :pissed:

gary2k7
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Here is what should happen . Money refunded , then HU sent back .
Also, Gary is not tring to clearing his name here .:thumbsdo:
All I see is Gary not doing a thing about this problem . If so Gary ,where is the proof you sent the money ? You have not showing any proof . Then Man here just wants his money or Hu back .
Gary = loser :pissed:

In all honesty if I could remember where the **** I put the slips I'd scan both of them. Something about working 15 hrs a day in the oil field makes you a little tired and not wanting to deal with ppls ****! Its really that simple, talk all the **** on me you want at this point I could honestly care less!

Magnus
09-26-2010, 03:00 PM
In all honesty if I could remember where the **** I put the slips I'd scan both of them. Something about working 15 hrs a day in the oil field makes you a little tired and not wanting to deal with ppls ****! Its really that simple, talk all the **** on me you want at this point I could honestly care less!

So we gonna work this out or what?

gary2k7
09-26-2010, 03:25 PM
send me 130 plus shipping and i'll send it back, I'm not taking a loss on anything!

d77543020
09-26-2010, 06:14 PM
this is why you always get payment in full

gary2k7
09-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Funny cuz i wanted to pay in full, he is the one who said to split it up into 2 payments, just a small bit of info

PHD - USA
09-26-2010, 07:50 PM
This is just a huge clusterfvck....

Magnus
09-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Funny cuz i wanted to pay in full, he is the one who said to split it up into 2 payments, just a small bit of info

Yeah....

I wanted to split the payments up. Where do you buy your cocaine from?

Magnus
09-26-2010, 10:08 PM
send me 130 plus shipping and i'll send it back, I'm not taking a loss on anything!

Plus shipping? WOW. If ^^^^ doesn't scream scammer, I don't know what will. You do realize that the other money order POSSIBLY got lost in the mail or something right? Kind of fishy that you "lost" the money order slips and won't post pics.

BeAlLsTaR13
09-26-2010, 10:13 PM
lul, scammaz!

info
09-27-2010, 07:53 AM
bump . off too work

Pyro_By_Nature
09-27-2010, 01:09 PM
This thread is full of laughs.

With money orders its just as easy for you to say you never received it as it is for him not to send it. Not gonna pick a side here cause you're both n00bs with no credibility. Good entertainment though.

Magnus
09-27-2010, 07:46 PM
This thread is full of laughs.

With money orders its just as easy for you to say you never received it as it is for him not to send it. Not gonna pick a side here cause you're both n00bs with no credibility. Good entertainment though.

Actually I just did a transaction on here with Garrow215. Hit him up, I have plenty of credibility.

michaellane
09-27-2010, 07:52 PM
should have a feedback thread...without it neither seems right....

Garrow215
09-27-2010, 09:27 PM
I did just purchase a Soundstream 4.460 from Magnus and everything went pretty smooth, so he's alright in my book!

info
09-27-2010, 09:42 PM
I think Magnus is a man of his word . He got fu)k here . He wants his money thats all . I know, I would
Lesson learned
1 . use paypal
2. always get your money before shipping
3. no money orders

Magnus , I really do not think gary is not going to do thing , but argue with you .
I really hate to say it ,write it off . And keep bumpimg this thread , so no one forgets his name
I'm sorry man .
I do know , I learned a lesson here .

GLTA Magnus . i really do feel your the victim here .

Last post for me in this thread

DBDragon2
09-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Some questions I have.....

It was stated that it was like 4 days after you recieved the money order that your girlfriend handed it over.... but then you state that your girlfriend grabbed the mail and you went to grab it and it wasnt there... then you went inside and she handed it to you... NOT MAKING SENSE?!?!?!?!?!?

Which is it? 4 days or one day?

Your story kinda changes around a lot..... where as gary's has stayed the same, and that he lost the receipt and everything else that happened...

Calling him a scammer, then the you get the money order...when in fact YOU HAD IT THE WHOLE TIME...

Hmmmmm I know who I would call the scammer.....

Cabin_Pressure
09-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Still can't understand why Gary can't ID the money order. Pretty simple...........go to the place it was purchased and go through the list of MO's that were sold. Match the date and amount...........then get the serial number. Mo's can be tracked with the number by the issuer. The place it was cashed and who signed it CAN be determined. I had a lost one tracked to make sure it had not been cashed in, then had it voided to get credit for a replacement. Took about 15 minutes.................

Magnus
09-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Guess I will have to take my loss on this one. I'm just going to make sure he never gets to do this to anybody else on this site. Guy is a POS and not willing to work **** out proves that.

gary2k7
09-27-2010, 11:58 PM
I have 3 refs and about to have another, just so you know, the ppl i bought from have alot more posts and feedback then any of yours. And i haven't changed my story at all, so keep bumping this its cool, simple fact is it won't help your case, I can go out and sell to anyone on any forum, I have local refs as well. One of them who is a mod on caco, 3 of them have over 2k posts. ;)

Magnus
09-28-2010, 12:00 AM
I have 3 refs and about to have another, just so you know, the ppl i bought from have alot more posts and feedback then any of yours. And i haven't changed my story at all, so keep bumping this its cool, simple fact is it won't help your case, I can go out and sell to anyone on any forum, I have local refs as well. One of them who is a mod on caco, 3 of them have over 2k posts. ;)

Why don't you just cancel my one money order and I will send you 65 bucks to get my head unit back?

PHD - USA
09-28-2010, 12:21 AM
I've got an idea, how about you both buy an amp from me and I will decide who is a scammer :D

misfit138
09-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Still can't understand why Gary can't ID the money order. Pretty simple...........go to the place it was purchased and go through the list of MO's that were sold. Match the date and amount...........then get the serial number. Mo's can be tracked with the number by the issuer. The place it was cashed and who signed it CAN be determined. I had a lost one tracked to make sure it had not been cashed in, then had it voided to get credit for a replacement. Took about 15 minutes.................

I bought something with a money order recently and the seller said he never received payment. I accidentally threw the stub away, so I went to the place I bought the m.o. looking for some help. The manager told me I was s.o.l...

gary2k7
09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
I bought something with a money order recently and the seller said he never received payment. I accidentally threw the stub away, so I went to the place I bought the m.o. looking for some help. The manager told me I was s.o.l...

Yup I tried the same thing!

gary2k7
09-28-2010, 07:01 AM
Why don't you just cancel my one money order and I will send you 65 bucks to get my head unit back?

You ever think if you didnt talk so much **** that maybe i would be more understanding? But okay....Probly not happenin

PHD - USA
09-28-2010, 11:41 AM
The only difference in what happened to Misfit and what happened to you, is that he actually went and sent the guy money, because who knows, maybe it did get lost in the mail....

Cabin_Pressure
09-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Yup I tried the same thing!

Then both of you need to find a better place to get MO's. If your places keep no records of thier MO's, what's the point of even keeping the stub/receipt? You couldn't track it with it anyway. I use USPS MO's and my credit union, they both provide traceabilty and can verify if, and who, cashed it.

TurdFergueson2
09-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Too much **** gets lost in the mail on Car audio sites for me. I can get stuff from Singapore with no issue, but stuff gets lost within the US all the time.

I'm not calling anyone a scammer, but I'm saying on my bulletin board at work, I still have FEDEX receipts from stuff I shipped last year. The key to doing a good deal is to see it all the way through. Regardless of who brought the OP's mail in does not matter. I wanna believe his lady didn't open his mail, see that it was a money order and just give him 1 of 2. The Brah that has no proof of the second one, more than likely didn't send it. He got the HU and was like done deal. And from the looks of it, he didn't spring for TRACKING on the envelope he mailed. Even that could prove that you sent something.

k_schutte
09-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Scammin as motherf**kers OTF....

misfit138
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
The only difference in what happened to Misfit and what happened to you, is that he actually went and sent the guy money, because who knows, maybe it did get lost in the mail....

Yup. I paid for an amplifier twice. Gotta keep up my rep...

misfit138
09-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Then both of you need to find a better place to get MO's. If your places keep no records of thier MO's, what's the point of even keeping the stub/receipt? You couldn't track it with it anyway. I use USPS MO's and my credit union, they both provide traceabilty and can verify if, and who, cashed it.

Hindsight is always 20/20. :fyi:

TurdFergueson2
09-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Yup. I paid for an amplifier twice. Gotta keep up my rep...

You could have avoided the second payment had you sent the MO with something you could have tracked. UPS of FEDEX ground. I like those because you can see where it is at every moment.

misfit138
09-28-2010, 03:56 PM
You could have avoided the second payment had you sent the MO with something you could have tracked. UPS of FEDEX ground. I like those because you can see where it is at every moment.

I f*cked up, man. **** happens.

I stepped up, like a man, and paid for the amp again. Now it's no longer an issue.

LazyRider
09-28-2010, 04:24 PM
What a debacle!!

d77543020
09-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Yup. I paid for an amplifier twice. Gotta keep up my rep...if you plan on doing any trades or sales on this site or others this is how you should think,its all about your rep i doubt anyone will buy from either of these guys now

info
09-28-2010, 09:01 PM
if you plan on doing any trades or sales on this site or others this is how you should think,its all about your rep i doubt anyone will buy from either of these guys now

sad to say. YES YOU ARE RIGHT

Magnus
09-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Why wouldn't anybody buy from me? I'm offering to repay for my **** lol.

LazyRider
09-28-2010, 10:50 PM

Nobody wants all this drama :fyi:

Magnus
09-29-2010, 10:09 PM
I PM'ed Gary and told him I would give him 130 dollars plus 10 dollars for a flat rate box to send my head unit back. He basically told me to **** off. I wouldn't be shocked if he cancels the MO I received just to be a **** head. I fail to understand how this guy isn't banned for this. I am trying to be an adult here and work this out and he is acting like a total POS.

d77543020
09-30-2010, 05:20 AM
I PM'ed Gary and told him I would give him 130 dollars plus 10 dollars for a flat rate box to send my head unit back. He basically told me to **** off. I wouldn't be shocked if he cancels the MO I received just to be a **** head. I fail to understand how this guy isn't banned for this. I am trying to be an adult here and work this out and he is acting like a total POS.
so he gets all his money back you lose 65 we get to call this case close and the *** doesn't want to do it?must have been a helava deal to risk your rep

info
09-30-2010, 03:01 PM
You know where gary lives. Call his local PD. Office report him . Don't waste any more time . Just report him

gary2k7
09-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Wanna report me? Go ahead. In order for any case to be filed you got to have proof of what happened which neither one of us do so they will dismiss it. Wanna bet on this?

kr15
09-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Wanna report me? Go ahead. In order for any case to be filed you got to have proof of what happened which neither one of us do so they will dismiss it. Wanna bet on this?
spoken like a true scammer

misfit138
09-30-2010, 09:42 PM
At this point both of you clowns need a do over. Just make new accounts and start over from scratch...

Magnus
09-30-2010, 11:02 PM

Gary, listen man. I am willing to lose out on 65 bucks to get head unit back and save your rep. Just do it man and move on. Be an adult about this.

Magnus
09-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Gary Damron
507 Swan St
Rock Springs, Wy

This **** will most likely create another account. Look out for this D-BAG!

4OZGLOVES
09-30-2010, 11:36 PM
you have surely lost any bit of cred with a statement like this. I know I and many other members will never do business with you. You may as well head to eBay.

DBBOOM
09-30-2010, 11:54 PM
UnBeLiEvAbLe...........................

gary2k7
10-01-2010, 07:01 AM
No its not cuz I'm a scammer its cuz I tried to do that to someone else who scammed me, and that is what they said. I would send another 65 or return the HU but i believe that if you act like a douche then I wont be nice and try to work it out. The minute he started this thread is the minute I said fukk it.

LazyRider
10-01-2010, 07:47 AM
No its not cuz I'm a scammer its cuz I tried to do that to someone else who scammed me, and that is what they said. I would send another 65 or return the HU but i believe that if you act like a douche then I wont be nice and try to work it out. The minute he started this thread is the minute I said fukk it.

Someone ban this fool

Magnus
10-01-2010, 03:40 PM
I hope scamming me for 65 bucks was worth it.

gary2k7
10-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Scamming you? Okay....

Johnny Law.Lulz
10-02-2010, 11:08 PM
lulz, guess who's gone ?

info
10-02-2010, 11:16 PM
lulz, guess who's gone ?

How long ?

Johnny Law.Lulz
10-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Long Enough :laugh:

info
10-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Magnus should be happy , but not about losing his money and HU .
Also Magnus , I saw one of your post . Your signature A+

Magnus
10-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Magnus should be happy , but not about losing his money and HU .
Also Magnus , I saw one of your post . Your signature A+

I'm just glad that Worst banned him so he can't do this to other members on here. It was only 65 dollars thank god. I've learned from it so at least something good came out of it. I could of really used that 65 bucks to help buy some wire for my next build but oh well. Better to have him scam me for 65 then him scamming another member for a couple hundred bucks ya know?

memphisguy87
10-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Poast

Cabin_Pressure
10-02-2010, 11:52 PM
He'll be back with another SN.......................oh well.

9515ROB
10-03-2010, 05:15 AM
dam why did we have to ban him this thread was funny as hell

DBBOOM
10-09-2010, 05:20 PM
rOlLeR cOaStEr

fearless1
10-25-2010, 11:56 PM

LOL @Sir Swish aka Caraudionewbie