PDA

View Full Version : Tnespl finals - team elite

ACT Audio
09-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Good luck to all that are going. Any New England guys, we will be staying at the stone fence hotel for Saturday night. I confirmed with Jeff from car tunes and they will be there as well. Looks like party is there.........

anyone else going from New England that needs a room contact me at the shop 860-870-7676

I had a team Elite Banner Made for US to represent....

CT boys are heading out sat morning, safe travels.............

:respekt::respekt::respekt:

tangelo95
09-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Im headed up sat morning also. Ill be at the quality inn right next to you

SPL Blazer
09-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Im headed up sat morning also. Ill be at the quality inn right next to you

have you registered for Finals yet? I didn't see your name listed on the list of competitors that are attending Finals, it's on their forum.

TNESPL Finals List (http://backup.teamnortheastspl.com:83/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173)

let me know if you need a Finals registration form or any other info, you can PayPal the fee if needed. [email protected] and you must do it as a gift.

SICK GV
09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Gonna be a fun time. Kevin you should cancel your hotel room and go across the street. Would hate to see you drunk walk back to your room and get hit by a rogue horse and buggy lol

spltuscon
09-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Gonna be a fun time. Kevin you should cancel your hotel room and go across the street. Would hate to see you drunk walk back to your room and get hit by a rogue horse and buggy lol

lol...truth

I'm searching for hotels and I come up with a total of 3 choices, not exactly a bustling metropolis up there...lol

tangelo95
09-07-2010, 05:44 PM
have you registered for Finals yet? I didn't see your name listed on the list of competitors that are attending Finals, it's on their forum.

TNESPL Finals List (http://backup.teamnortheastspl.com:83/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173)

let me know if you need a Finals registration form or any other info, you can PayPal the fee if needed. [email protected] and you must do it as a gift.
i just got the form in the mail. ill just paypal them the money

SPL Blazer
09-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Thats good. Your gonna have some competition in our class at Finals, SPL INC joined late and he's posting some decent numbers with his Rex.

SICK GV
09-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Im sure he will be good. It will be cool watching them go heads up though.

tangelo95
09-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Im sure he will be good. It will be cool watching them go heads up though.
I will turn it up at finals dont u worry:up2somet:

Mr. Slate
09-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Good luck to everyone, when is finals?

spltuscon
09-08-2010, 08:37 PM
It's September 19th. Should be a good time.

SmokeyDog
09-08-2010, 10:53 PM
lol...truth

I'm searching for hotels and I come up with a total of 3 choices, not exactly a bustling metropolis up there...lol
more came up in Canada it was 11-3
dont know when i leaving would like to hit the team Compton show in Manchester start on next years points

defj
09-09-2010, 10:20 AM

the hotels are about 1 mile apart from each other.and you lol about the horse and buggy,but my neighbors are fn amish,lmao.what time do you guys think your rollin in?i called to see if we can move some vehicles in saturday night,but the guy i need to talk to is on vacation this week,so i wont know anything next week

SICK GV
09-09-2010, 10:56 AM
looks like 8-9 pm from what we can see

defj
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
i dont think that should be a problem,the guy i talked to sounded pretty sure it would be ok.just an fyi though,there will be nobody watching the vehicles over night,so it will be park at your own risk.

SPL Blazer
09-09-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm guessing we'll be there sometime in the early evening. I'm on vacation next week so we might stay somewhere else in NY on Friday night and do something else during the day on Saturday before driving up.

SICK GV
09-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Im still undecided on parking the car elsewhere. If we were going out bar hoping Id prob want it inside but with all of us going up there together and staying at the hotel I think Ill just keep the car with me. I dont want anyone scratching the paint lmao.

SPL Blazer
09-13-2010, 09:58 AM
So everyone knows, bring a drip pan with you, keep the gas at a low level in the tanks and there will be no running of vehicles while not in the lanes. You can drive back and forth to the lanes for making your runs.

This is a statement Chris McVay sent out to me to repost.

"I would like to avoid oil, gas, etc leaks on the concrete floor since its a hockey arena. Ice is to be poured the days following our use. Lets keep the standard indoors requirements like others have always asked for to insure all our our safety. Limited use of vehicle running as well while not in lanes. It is ok to drive car into lanes and back to pit."

SmokeyDog
09-13-2010, 03:02 PM
So everyone knows, bring a drip pan with you, keep the gas at a low level in the tanks and there will be no running of vehicles while not in the lanes. You can drive back and forth to the lanes for making your runs.

This is a statement Chris McVay sent out to me to repost.

"I would like to avoid oil, gas, etc leaks on the concrete floor since its a hockey arena. Ice is to be poured the days following our use. Lets keep the standard indoors requirements like others have always asked for to insure all our our safety. Limited use of vehicle running as well while not in lanes. It is ok to drive car into lanes and back to pit."

dont have drips so i hope i am good
keeping the gas level low thats easy i ant got no money for gas lol

SPL Blazer
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Just to be on the safe side, bring along a flat cardboard box or a real drip pan. If your leaking and don't know it you don't want to be forced to park outside because of it.

SICK GV
09-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Bring extra cardboard for the Yugo lol. I should have all the leaks squared away by then but as it stands the car is still in pieces. I'll probably be finishing it at the hotel Saturday night. I have a bad alt and water pump and fitting the new 350 amp alt in a Yugo isnt easy lol

Mr. Slate
09-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Bring extra cardboard for the Yugo lol. I should have all the leaks squared away by then but as it stands the car is still in pieces. I'll probably be finishing it at the hotel Saturday night. I have a bad alt and water pump and fitting the new 350 amp alt in a Yugo isnt easy lol

There's a company that makes GM mounts for Yugos.

SPL Blazer
09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
It's crunch time. I have the box apart, trying to make the Octo Port fit right, amps are out, batteries are out and I only have 1 more day to get things done....gonna be a long day tomorrow.

ACT Audio
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM

not when you need it 3 days before the event............:veryhapp:

TeamElite-Mike
09-15-2010, 10:39 PM
I finished putting the new box, amps, and subs in tonight lol, to late to turn I on so ill be testing tomorrow and Friday :)

BeAlLsTaR13
09-15-2010, 10:42 PM
i'll be there, time is starting to wind down though, i need to find my protect issue on my amp, starting to **** me off.. 5 days.. :/

street b explor
09-16-2010, 06:04 AM

ya called Xtreme loud audio i did the cs 130 mount for that car when mike owned it also it will fit the cs144 but it will not work with the cs130d seens how they dont make it in that style ear config and no one i meen no one builds stators that do any thing worth it to fit this alt in there. But all He would need to change to fit the cs144 in there is to do a slight mod to the top slider mount easy fix.

The alt thats on there the cs130 the case is out of a chevy cavi and the stators & rotor were all hand wound and balanced and wound 225 amps and im sure 280 amps is not that hard to see if i put it on the test bench at my boys shop with a 800 amp load off the carbonpile if he could get the right 55 amp recitifier it needs. I gave chris the part # he needs to get the recitifire. If i can recal that far back its has an internal regulator. If he builds it external like mine he should have no probs at all with the car running. I can get my 12 volt batterys to see 17.8 all day.

Nate did you see popo hit me up need that #?

street b explor
09-16-2010, 06:10 AM
I finished putting the new box, amps, and subs in tonight lol, to late to turn I on so ill be testing tomorrow and Friday :)

lol what where you live you should have no probs testing lol see you sat a few of us going up to watch and take some vids.

street b explor
09-16-2010, 06:14 AM
It's crunch time. I have the box apart, trying to make the Octo Port fit right, amps are out, batteries are out and I only have 1 more day to get things done....gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Come on steve Crunch time is the best time to build gives ya somthing to work for You can do it build that *****..

SPL Blazer
09-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Come on steve Crunch time is the best time to build gives ya somthing to work for You can do it build that *****..

Maybe for some, for me it's when I start making mistakes. My wife has to work all day tomorrow, so that leaves no time and we're leaving for NY when she gets out.

thorshammer1
09-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Good luck to all and have a safe trip.

I'm staying home to finish up my new build. lol Love the last minute push lol

spltuscon
09-16-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm squeezing in some last minute stuff too while trying to get 3 boxes for customers done...busy week!

SmokeyDog
09-16-2010, 12:18 PM
i am just waiting and waiting and waiting

SPL Blazer
09-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Got my batteries in, box put together...except for the port and the amp is in, I'll have a couple hours early in the AM to get the subs and port in. Hope I can test a little bit, but I doubt it. Now it's off to a Bruins game.

thorshammer1
09-16-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLyZixzMjSs

Break in period lmao!!!

sub-FATHER
09-16-2010, 10:42 PM
the gator is great. i might shread it to pieces tho...

spltuscon
09-17-2010, 06:17 AM
Testing today, wish me luck since I have to go against a panda...:wow:

SPL Blazer
09-17-2010, 10:17 AM

I know the feeling, I have to go against a pair of 156 db CRX's. The only guy in my class that was close to me didn't sign up for Finals.

SICK GV
09-17-2010, 01:48 PM
The Yugo is finally back at ACT Audio....getting ready to add the gear and test. Fit the 300 amp alt in and made my own mounts. Its an entirely new car. Good luck to all this weekend. We got 10 plus peeps at ACT tonight to **** off the neighbors :)

spltuscon
09-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Nice, now get testing bro :naughty:

SmokeyDog
09-17-2010, 06:20 PM

i get to go against a yugo so i guess its fair dave lol

SPL140.2
09-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Ill be there spectating, holy $hit this will be the first show I attended this year wtf lol Gotta support the Team, wish I didnt retire so early. Have fun guys and cya sunday.

egg

SICK GV
09-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Wish I had more time to finish the car. Worked on it till 5 this morning. Getting ready to load it up and head out. Ill finish the car in the parking lot.

loudaccent
09-19-2010, 09:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLyZixzMjSs

Break in period lmao!!!

dam rob,, i know its break in,, but i dont think your camara pickss up, excursion or sub movement lol

SPL140.2
09-19-2010, 09:44 AM
sorry fellas i couldnt make it my grandpas not doing well has cancer in the liver n it spread to the brain they dont think he has much time left so were off to visit him all day in cuse. Hope all turned out great. Cant wait to see the scores and pics.

egg

SPL Blazer
09-20-2010, 11:15 AM
If I could get the TNE site to load I'd post the scores.

SPL Blazer
09-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Thats 4 1st places, a 2nd and a 4th place. Great Job by Team ELITE NESPL.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/creatormass/car%20Shows/DSCF4077.jpg

TeamElite-Mike
09-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Should have been 5 firsts if not for my amps blowing lol

spltuscon
09-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Congrats and good job to everyone! I think we all did a great job overall and I'm still excited about beating my personal goal for the season. I didn't spend a single dime on equipment this season or blow anything and still managed to do my highest score ever with half the cone area of last season :suave:

SICK GV
09-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Anyone can throw multiple subs and massive amps to a car and hope for a big number but it takes a real builder to do it with less. Way to go Dave. Team Elite did its job this weekend and showed everyone whats up. By next year we will all be in the 155+

Mr. Slate
09-22-2010, 12:26 AM
Congrats, everyone.

SPL Blazer
09-22-2010, 06:55 PM
If only we'd have been able to get Keith to come out with the Jeep, we'd have taken 1st in all three of the Pro classes, not to mention loudest one at Finals. Hopefully next season he'll come out.

BassBrawlinBill
09-22-2010, 11:20 PM
If I could get the TNE site to load I'd post the scores.

Finals results: http://backup.teamnortheastspl.com:83/?page_ID=5&event_ID=78
their forum backup link: http://backup.teamnortheastspl.com:83/forum/index.php

they have it backed up at these links ^^^

Congrats to Team Elite for a great showing! It was a crazy weekend with tons of equipment failures for the team but we (well every1 but me hehe) still put in a great performance overall. That was just a warm up, next season we come out full force!

Mr. Slate
09-23-2010, 12:11 AM
If only we'd have been able to get Keith to come out with the Jeep, we'd have taken 1st in all three of the Pro classes, not to mention loudest one at Finals. Hopefully next season he'll come out.

That's not gonna happen.

SPL Blazer
09-23-2010, 09:07 AM
Never say never, he was debating on it at the beginning, but decided not to because he thought Mike would have the van going by the end of the season and didn't want to be in the same class.

defj
09-23-2010, 02:58 PM
really?what numbers were you doing?

SPL Blazer
09-23-2010, 03:40 PM
really?what numbers were you doing?

Which guy?

Mr. Slate
09-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Never say never, he was debating on it at the beginning, but decided not to because he thought Mike would have the van going by the end of the season and didn't want to be in the same class.

He hates traveling long distance. I begged and begged him to go to SLAP finals all season and he actually showed up that year, lol.
He just doesn't like to travel too far.

SPL Blazer
09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
That was a point I was making with him to get him to hit up the TNE Finals, it's a lot closer than every other Finals location.

defj
09-24-2010, 07:52 AM
teamelite mike.i thought i quoted his message,guess not

SICK GV
09-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Keith is in Pro 2 and does 164. He was out at a few shows early in the season but decided to not be a member. Hopefully he chooses to run it next year.

TheSleeper
09-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey guys! Congrats on your results at the finials! That pic with all of you and the huge *** trophies are sick! I really wish I would have gone even though I wasnt competing. I'm not sure if my P.O.S. car could have made the 6 hour trip though. Ha!!
I'll be there for sure next year, I just got an email, I'll finally be getting my sub in a couple of weeks so I'll be up and running soon!!! So tired of waiting but in the end it'll be worth it.

SPL Blazer
09-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Too bad one of you guys weren't there, they had a plaque for Amplified Impressions. I think it was for Top Promoter of 2010. I had Bill Geisendorfer take it with him since he might see you guys 1st.

TheSleeper
09-29-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah thanks by the way for giving it to him. We got it last Saturday; I am flattered by the award. It was a great accomplishment for our 1st year.
I want next year to be even better, its gona be a lot of work, but it will be good for the industry. My main goal is to gain interest in SPL and give the people a place to compete.
I also want to give props to NESPL you've been so helpful and honestly your one who re-sparked my interest in competing last OCT at Aftershock. Thanks for every thing

SPL Blazer
09-29-2010, 08:28 AM
No problem Dave, just trying to keep SPL alive in New England.