PDA

View Full Version : I am new but old.

XSlappinAzzX
09-01-2010, 08:31 AM
I have lingered on and off, watching you all,.. your moves, posts,and threads, since the year 2003. I think its time I introduce myself.

I believe that car audio is a waste, nothing more than ignorant men and children wanting to harm others with sound, a powerful force. You spend thousands of dollars on speakers and amplifiers, yet there are other choices that would benefit you.

I personally think car audio is a crime, and that you all should be thrown in jail for a maximum of 7 months to get it into your heads, that it is illegal, and wrong.

Excuse me for such rational thoughts, but I hope this is put forward in the future, by our goverment. Thank you for your time.

hispls
09-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Years ago when I was younger, I ran around telling people what not to do.

Anybody can come here and say such things, but only a troll would express their views in such a way.

Amidonitrite?

Cruzer
09-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Laugh. Car audio is not a crime. Noise pollution may be... but not car audio...

If i replace my stock speakers in my grandma car, does that mean im doing something wrong?

Just because some kids run around blaring their systems trying to show off, they cant even hear the lyrics because they dont update their front stage because all they want is loud.

AlterEgo99
09-01-2010, 08:51 AM
I have lingered on and off, watching you all,.. your moves, posts,and threads, since the year 2003. I think its time I introduce myself.

I believe that car audio is a waste, nothing more than ignorant men and children wanting to harm others with sound, a powerful force. You spend thousands of dollars on speakers and amplifiers, yet there are other choices that would benefit you.

I personally think car audio is a crime, and that you all should be thrown in jail for a maximum of 7 months to get it into your heads, that it is illegal, and wrong.

Excuse me for such rational thoughts, but I hope this is put forward in the future, by our goverment. Thank you for your time.

You may die now. :suicide:

XSlappinAzzX
09-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Laugh. Car audio is not a crime. Noise pollution may be... but not car audio...

If i replace my stock speakers in my grandma car, does that mean im doing something wrong?

Just because some kids run around blaring their systems trying to show off, they cant even hear the lyrics because they dont update their front stage because all they want is loud.

Car audio is a crime. Sound emitted from your car shall not exceed 10 feet. I do not want to hear your music playing, as i take a stroll on a sunday walk. You do not need subwoofers, or external amplifiers. Noise levels should remain at or below 80 db.

05fronty
09-01-2010, 09:04 AM
that your picture? i'd bang you fyi!

XSlappinAzzX
09-01-2010, 09:12 AM
that your picture? i'd bang you fyi!

Assemble the Highlighted words in linear order, together in my first post, then we will talk.

memphisguy87
09-01-2010, 09:25 AM
STFU you sound so god **** stupid go kill yourself

ramos
09-01-2010, 09:28 AM
So should I ban you for making multiple accounts mr. slappin ? :)

XSlappinAzzX
09-01-2010, 09:29 AM
So should I ban you for making multiple accounts mr. slappin ? :)

Yes.

Peace Dawg.

ramos
09-01-2010, 09:30 AM
if you insist. :)

AlterEgo99
09-01-2010, 01:11 PM
He asked for it. :fyi:

ThatChevyGuy
09-01-2010, 01:28 PM
yay