PDA

View Full Version : Hello form San Diego

DownFire
08-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Hello CarAudio.com! I am looking forward to gaining a wealth of information to help me make the best stereo I can afford. I am in the military so I might not be here much but I will make the best use of the time I have! I don't consider myself a total noob as I am on my fourth install and they all have turned out great, but as I keep going I see I need to learn more and more. Ok here are the car details

2006 Impala
Front stage:
Stock Deck for now, Clarion EQS746 EQ.
ID CTX componets powered by an MRP-F300 bridged to two channels one for each side. Tweets are cut into the sail panels (It looks cool but I hate it's sound). Fully matted doors.

Rear stage: None
SUB:
P3 in a 1.25 cubic foot box made just for me. Double thick baffle and 3/4 in all the way around (box was ment for a W7 but I see they have just as good if not better subs out there so I wait). It is run with a Alpine MP-500 at 2ohms.

I am going for sound quality, not shure if I am gonna make it on my budget but ****ed if I don't try! Looking forward to being a contributing member of this site.

Thanks Guys.

AlterEgo99
08-31-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm SQ based myself...only run about 1,000W...you will find many here that just want to shake the ground which I don't really get, but hey, to each their own. :fyi:

Buck
08-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Welcome :wave:

AlterEgo99
09-01-2010, 09:52 AM
...and it's "from", not "form"...get it right or we will have to **** you up da ***. :fyi: