PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse 55040 and changer worth using?

SpeedEuphoria
08-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey I have my older Eclipse 55040 HU that I had from a long time ago. It was the one w/ 8v rca's and no internal amp.

Was thinking of selling it but have to buy a new harness for $36 and wondering if its worth using or selling?

I know most newer HU's have many nicer features like bluetooth and aux in, ect..

Opinions

Thanks in advance

Rick_Roll
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM
just sell it..shoot me a cash price its old

BassAddictJ
08-28-2010, 05:43 AM
dont sell it. i sold my cd 55060 that i got for dirt cheap, regreted it ever since. they're some of eclipses best older stuff. i still havent found a deck that has as clean a signal...i doubt youll ever find another deck that will sound as nice as that. plus its rare, so if you sell it, doubt you'll ever see one again.

if you're comfortable using the changer and not needing usb input and all the fancy bells and whistles then you'll love it. my only justification for selling it was to get a usb deck, and i wish i just stowed away the deck for a rainy day :(

SpeedEuphoria
08-30-2010, 11:23 PM
I ordered the wiring harness for $36

Mo only prob is I dont have the key CD anymore since all my old CD's got stolen. It was a mixtape DJ cd that I dont think I can find to buy.