PDA

View Full Version : Car stereo installer near Annapolis

cclaser
08-24-2010, 11:19 PM
I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Infinity sound system. I am looking for someone familiar with the vehicle to do a simple installtion. I want to drop in JL audio 3.5 inch speakers in the dash. It may require a small amount of cutting. Also, to put an Alpine HU in the dash this comes with the wiring harness from crutchfield. Looking for advice on a good installer. I moved from IN recently. I may end up taking it back to an installer that I know there if I can't find a good option. Thanks for your input!

iboom4u
12-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Check out Insane Car Audio. They offer professional sales and installation of most all brands and have lots of experience in the field. Ask for Paul or Cyrus

Insane Car Audio
1991 West St.
Annapolis MD 21401
410-897-0044

jasonbillnelson
12-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Are your JL speakers 3.5" tweeters or are they a full range speaker, tweeter and speaker.
Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ - Factory audio systems (http://www.wjjeeps.com/radios.htm) from what I see at that link they are tweeters on the dash, 6x9" in the front doors and full range 6.5"s in the rear doors. I'm from Andrews AFB and have done my own installs since I was 14.