PDA

View Full Version : Diamond HEX S600s and Seas textiles

Big Ry
08-05-2010, 09:49 PM
I ordered a set of Seas textile tweeters from madisound; then last night, I found a set of HEX S600s components in the classifieds for cheap, so I picked them up. Textiles came in today, I'll try to get em in this weekend. The HEX's wont be in for a couple weeks because of a business trip I'm going on. This ought to give me a good amount of time to get a feel for these Seas. I'm going to put the DA silk tweets in when the set arrives to compare. What would you suggest I cross them at, both with the Seas and with the DA silks? I have a Memphis 16x03 to cross them with and a PG Xenon 200.4 to power the front stage. If you weren't aware, the HEXs are rated at 150WRMS while the Seas are only rated at 75WRMS if that has any impact on your crossing points. Also, I plan to mount the tweets somewhere between the A-pillar and the stock windshield locations, on axis. I also will have the Diamond passive Xovers, but Ive heard theyre not very good so I'm going to go active unless I have output issues.

okiedokie
08-09-2010, 12:39 AM
hey didnt i see this posting over @ diyma ??

Big Ry
08-10-2010, 11:58 PM
yes you did