PDA

View Full Version : rules

Horsemanwill
08-03-2010, 10:44 PM
may i please have a link to rules please.

MikeofTulsa
08-04-2010, 12:25 AM
you clicked on them when you registered.

See the stickies at the top of each section of the forum.

CarAudio.com Terms of Service (http://www.caraudio.com/tos.html)

Horsemanwill
08-04-2010, 12:26 AM
i know but it's been so long figured i'd reread lol

misfit138
08-04-2010, 12:30 AM
They're adding and subtracting a few here and there whenever they want, broseph.

The same moderators that did jack **** to help this place for months are slowly turning into forum nazis. The new ones ain't doing much either. Worst has been terrible and I never see Ramos anymore. He was more active before his "promotion".

Slappin azz
08-04-2010, 12:33 AM
They're adding and subtracting a few here and there whenever they want, broseph.

The same moderators that did jack **** to help this place for months are slowly turning into forum nazis. The new ones ain't doing much either. Worst has been terrible and I never see Ramos anymore. He was more active before his "promotion".

Lets label the mods like this.

Worst=amateur

K&M=ma homie

Ramos=ma secondary homie

Worst=terrible mod

and last but definetely least,

Worst=**** *** ****** *** mod who bans people for "oversized SIGS"

power-fanatic07
08-04-2010, 12:37 AM

Worst=amateur

K&M=ma homie

Ramos=ma secondary homie

Worst=terrible mod

http://memegenerator.net/Joseph-Ducreux/ImageMacro/1474718/SmallThumbnail.jpg

Slappin azz
08-04-2010, 12:39 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Joseph-Ducreux/ImageMacro/1474718/SmallThumbnail.jpg

Shiz, im gettin all, burnt up and brisked out wit this ****.

misfit138
08-04-2010, 12:41 AM
I actually like worst. He's a good dude in my book. But he's terrible at being a mod. Giving him the promotion was ignorant to say the least...

Slappin azz
08-04-2010, 12:42 AM
I actually like worst. He's a good dude in my book. But he's terrible at being a mod. Giving him the promotion was ignorant to say the least...

I used to like him, now i don't. End of story.

AlterEgo99
08-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Stop yer bitchin' *****.

Horsemanwill
08-04-2010, 11:00 AM
wheere can one find the rules on the sigs? i haven't seen one. also i think it'd be good to put the rules all in one area easy to find i didn't see many in the stickys

nateberrier
08-04-2010, 11:05 AM
If you need rules, just ask worst what mood hes in and if he has anything better to do

Horsemanwill
08-04-2010, 11:08 AM
thats something i'm "attempting" at least to have all the rules shown. so there's no question as to the "mood" of a mod. i couldn't find anything on sigs so thats why i ask.

nateberrier
08-04-2010, 11:20 AM
i just do as i please for the most part. ive seen a lot of people from 05-06-07 etc leave or get banned for stupid stuff. people with like 5k+ posts.

AlterEgo99
08-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Should be all set for another 27 days or so...mods were PMS'ing about 3 days ago and I think they are on a 30 day cycle. :fyi:

twistedchild420
08-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Me and Misfit should be the mods.....problems solved.....

Slo_Ride
08-04-2010, 03:17 PM
So what happened to DBFan?

AlterEgo99
08-04-2010, 04:54 PM
:sneaky:

misfit138
08-04-2010, 05:56 PM

This

misfit138
08-04-2010, 05:56 PM
So what happened to DBFan?

He's no longer a moderator on this forum. :fyi:

Slo_Ride
08-04-2010, 05:57 PM
He's no longer a moderator on this forum. :fyi:

I know that. :fyi:
Why was he banned?

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:00 PM

I think he does alright. I see him on here more than anyone (other than that nazifeg, MOT) and he has been getting stuff done, so...

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:01 PM

So you can ban people who don't hug the DD nuts? Riiight...

misfit138
08-04-2010, 06:03 PM
I think he does alright. I see him on here more than anyone (other than that nazifeg, MOT) and he has been getting stuff done, so...

He banned someone for nearly a month because of an oversized sig. What about the other people with huge signatures? Why didn't he ban them all for a month? It doesn't matter if he has personal issues with Slappin or not, that's some bullshit.

Worst = terrible mod

misfit138
08-04-2010, 06:04 PM
I know that. :fyi:
Why was he banned?

I didn't know he was banned.

Slappin azz
08-04-2010, 06:05 PM
He banned someone for nearly a month because of an oversized sig. What about the other people with huge signatures? Why didn't he ban them all for a month? It doesn't matter if he has personal issues with Slappin or not, that's some bullshit.

Worst = terrible mod

Mo *******, Mo problems

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:18 PM

Worst = terrible mod

Actually, Worst asked him to change it, and he refused.

Insubordination = banz :fyi:

Just sayin'.

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:18 PM

Worst = terrible mod

Just sayin'.

If anything, Slappin was testing him to see if he would ban him or not. If Worst didn't ban him, it would just show that everyone can do whatever they want on here. Worst didn't put up with that ****, and extended the pimp hand. Ban deserved. :fyi:

misfit138
08-04-2010, 06:20 PM

Just sayin'.

He did nothing to justify a month long ban. And once again; Several guys have large sigs. Why has worst neglected to single out a single one of those people? It's because he had a personal vendetta against the person he banned.

The guy's a bad moderator. That's a fact...

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:23 PM
He did nothing to justify a month long ban. And once again; Several guys have large sigs. Why has worst neglected to single out a single one of those people? It's because he had a personal vendetta against the person he banned.

See edited post above...

Horsemanwill
anyone can link me to the sigs rule?

hatedonmostly

See edited post above...

Horsemanwill
08-04-2010, 06:24 PM

Horsemanwill
08-04-2010, 06:24 PM
can anyone link me to the sigs rule?

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:25 PM

See edited post above...

Horsemanwill
can anyone link me to the sigs rule? i'm not fin

Horsemanwill
can anyone link me to the sigs rule? i'm not finding it anywhere

Horsemanwill
08-04-2010, 06:26 PM
wow that was an awesome tripple repeat post lol

misfit138
08-04-2010, 06:28 PM
See edited post above...

already saw it

Nowhere in the forum's TOS does it specify "Users must bend to imaginary rules put forth by moderators or receive 20+ day bans". :fyi:

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
already saw it

Nowhere in the forum's TOS does it specify "Users must bend to imaginary rules put forth by moderators or receive 20+ day bans". :fyi:

If a moderator asks you do to something and you rudely refuse, I find that grounds for banning.

hatedonmostly
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
already saw it

If a moderator asks you do to something and you rudely refuse, I find that grounds for banning.

misfit138
08-04-2010, 06:35 PM

For a few days? Yes.
For a week? Maybe.
For 20+ days? Nope.

Can't justify it. And once again; Why has he failed to ban anyone else for the same "offense"? Slappin's sig wasn't even that oversized in the first place.

Slappin azz
08-04-2010, 07:25 PM

seriously, all i wanted was my chicken.

KyleBechtold
08-04-2010, 07:30 PM
If there is a ******* problem with sig size why don't "they" (GOOB) fix it in the settings like the no links thing???

Slo_Ride
08-04-2010, 07:34 PM
no doubt about that

AlterEgo99
08-05-2010, 08:34 AM
For a few days? Yes.
For a week? Maybe.
For 20+ days? Nope.

Can't justify it. And once again; Why has he failed to ban anyone else for the same "offense"? Slappin's sig wasn't even that oversized in the first place.

^This

memphisguy87
08-05-2010, 08:48 AM
poast

MikeofTulsa
08-07-2010, 12:23 AM
If there is a ******* problem with sig size why don't "they" (GOOB) fix it in the settings like the no links thing???

lol

after reading this thread, im quite interested to get an answer to this question since Still has posted numerous times but has been completely overlooking/ignoring this question. answer it.

probably because he's the only one that was an *** about it. i dont think 20 days was warranted. For the most part though, worst has done a good job as a mod. he's still young.

Horsemanwill
08-07-2010, 12:44 AM
can anyone link me to the sigs rule? i'm not finding it anywhere

anyone?

Annnarbor84
08-07-2010, 12:52 AM
lol

probably because he's the only one that was an *** about it. i dont think 20 days was warranted. For the most part though, worst has done a good job as a mod. he's still a child.

Yep

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-07-2010, 12:57 AM

Worst=amateur

K&M=ma homie

Ramos=ma secondary homie

Worst=terrible mod

You put another oversized sig up and we will see who gets banned again.

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-07-2010, 12:58 AM
after reading this thread, im quite interested to get an answer to this question since Still has posted numerous times but has been completely overlooking/ignoring this question. answer it.

There is only 1 other person with an oversized sig and he has been warned. His ban will arrive tomorrow when i get back from chillin with my soon to be gf if his sig isnt changed.

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-07-2010, 12:59 AM
And i tell ya what, if you want to keep complaining about vacations, its just proving that you have no life other than this forum. I havnt seen this many ******* since i went to a redskins vs. eagles game. You guys are just plain stupid.

Annnarbor84
08-07-2010, 01:10 AM
And i tell ya what, if you want to keep complaining about vacations, its just proving that you have no life other than this forum. I havnt seen this many ******* since i went to a redskins vs. eagles game. You guys are just plain stupid.

You would ***** and whine too if the shoe was on the other foot. No one likes to get banned no matter how long, unless they are intentionally doing something to get banned.....

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-07-2010, 01:12 AM
You would ***** and whine too if the shoe was on the other foot. No one likes to get banned no matter how long, unless they are intentionally doing something to get banned.....

The shoe has been on the other foot. I was banned for the over sized avatar thing thanks to Dbfan and ive been banned by Randy Savage multiple times because he felt like it.

Annnarbor84
08-07-2010, 01:22 AM
The shoe has been on the other foot. I was banned for the over sized avatar thing thanks to Dbfan and ive been banned by Randy Savage multiple times because he felt like it.

So its time to get even?

Johnny Law.Lulz
08-07-2010, 08:07 AM

Just sayin'.

If anything, Slappin was testing him to see if he would ban him or not. If Worst didn't ban him, it would just show that everyone can do whatever they want on here. Worst didn't put up with that ****, and extended the pimp hand. Ban deserved. :fyi:

This.

Wrong, i didnt have a vendetta against slappin, i was cool with him until he acted his *** out when i politely asked him to change his signature. Only one other person has a large signature at this time that i have seen ( lazyrider ) and as you can tell by his thread, the issue has come up. He isnt acting an *** so ive given him lee-way in changing it and if he doesnt he will recieve a shorter ban for not being an ***.

The sig rule is like the expanding clause on the constitution, mods can govern as we see fit when an issue comes up that is not specifically stated in the rules for the good of the site.

So its time to get even?

Wrong, its time to do my job. Im not putting large sigs in peoples **** just to ban them.

LazyRider
08-07-2010, 08:18 AM

I feel quite the opposite. You're so obsessed with my sig it's getting kind of ridiculous. You're trying to make an example out of me and it's not going to happen. If my sig was offensive or I was getting complaints about it or intentionally breaking the rules I could agree with you. I didn't complain when I got banned for posting **** because I knew I was wrong for it. But now all this banning people just because you want to makes this place feel like CACO and SMD

Slappin azz
08-07-2010, 08:24 AM
You put another oversized sig up and we will see who gets banned again.

I bet you feel so tough and strong being a moderator. Thats my boy.

Horsemanwill
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM
The sig rule is like the expanding clause on the constitution, mods can govern as we see fit when an issue comes up that is not specifically stated in the rules for the good of the site.

but if its like the constitution then there's at least something to base it off of..... so your telling me that there IS NO sig rule written down. and its just something that is being used as see fit by the powers to be?

AlterEgo99
08-07-2010, 06:45 PM
THIS thread is a perfect reason why someone has to be INSANE to want to moderate this forum. :fyi: :waycrazy:

emilimo701
08-07-2010, 07:00 PM
what about that guy with the gross pics of naked men in his sig that spans over 1000 pixels....that i found utterly disturbing

MikeofTulsa
08-12-2010, 12:35 AM

I circled them in red for you guys.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/mikeoftulsa/Miscellaneous/Car%20Audio%20and%20CT/9a1f939c.png

Slappin azz
08-12-2010, 12:38 AM
I circled them in red for you guys.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/mikeoftulsa/Miscellaneous/Car%20Audio%20and%20CT/9a1f939c.png

Those aren't rules. Those are max dimensions.

Annnarbor84
08-12-2010, 03:02 AM
10-4

MikeofTulsa
08-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Those aren't rules. Those are max dimensions.

same thing.

AlterEgo99
08-12-2010, 06:48 PM
But the site doesn't actually FORCE them to be that size, right? Because if that is the case, those aren't rules, they are "guidelines". There is a difference. :fyi:

ramos
08-23-2010, 12:48 PM

My pc took a crap and I just got it back up. But besides that, I will never look as active as some of these guys because I don't feel it necessary to post stupid **** constantly. Some one does something against the rules i go directly to that person, not the rest of the **** **** ridin' drama *****s around here. What's this promotion ****? A few added extra buttons don't mean crap to me. :)