PDA

View Full Version : bass sticker/decal idea

robertoyoung08
07-26-2010, 02:29 AM
okay, so a while ago i came up with this phrase (VERY simple) for a sticker or decal that shows "our" love for bass. (not assuming EVERYOne loves bass but still)

well i came up with the phrase and ive started to work on an image with the phrase that i could make into decals/stickers. but before i go through with getting everything done, i would like to hear some responses about it and if any of you guys would be interested in buying them.

-il post this in a few threads, just cus idk where is the best place for this topic. so dont giv me ****. im not tyring to post dump

misfit138
07-26-2010, 02:31 AM
Dude. Seriously, that's enough. 3 threads for this is nonsense.

Noone can give you what you're looking for without any information. And let's be honest, it's just a sticker. It's not that big of a deal...

robertoyoung08
07-26-2010, 02:37 AM
LOL ah my bad. im just not getting any replies with the first couple that i posted. plus, one thread is not going to cover all of car audio.com. unfortunately.

and yeah i know its not a big deal, but before i pursue it and spend money out of my own pocket to do this, i have to do my research and find if its worth my time. this is how any good product comes to be about.

and i my last sentence in the thread clearly says that im not trying to over do it. lol and im not trying to, but this is a little project of mine that i got going. ive been wanting to do it for a while, so if im going to do it, im going to do it as best as i can.

rosrock
07-27-2010, 09:41 PM
<3

markak134
07-27-2010, 09:43 PM
bass in your ***

dumple
07-27-2010, 09:45 PM
can we please get a ban for this moron?

CRXBMPN
07-27-2010, 09:46 PM
a vinyl sticker is like... $3... since we have no idea what you are talking about how bouts you just buy a Prius and put "PETA" and "TREEHUGGER 4 LIFE" stickers on it.......

soundstreamer
07-27-2010, 09:52 PM
bass in your ***

I would buy that sticker :)