PDA

View Full Version : F/S 1996 Camaro Roller (Excellent body and interior CHEAP)

Burbanhunter
07-22-2010, 02:04 AM
Ok I am no longer doing a Camaro build so I have no use for my Camaro Roller. The motor needs to be replaced, I bought it like that so I don't know what is wrong with it. The original owner lost the keys to it so I had keys made for the doors, glovebox, hatch, and a dummy key for the ignition (to allow you to be able to move and tow the car) the VAT chip needs to be added to the key (maybe $40 bucks). The camaro also needs a radiator. That is all. The interior looks great and the exterior looks good also. Whoever had this car before did a good job with it. I will not put pics up for it instead I will put up a video tour of it so I hope you enjoy. I am asking 850 obo for it. It is located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas and for the right amount of cash I will help with towing.

Here is the link:
YouTube - 1996 Camaro for sale (rolling chassis) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUqdZtZYdd4)

groundpound4200
07-22-2010, 02:14 AM
no keys huh...

Burbanhunter
07-22-2010, 02:24 AM
It has the keys, the ignition needs the VAT chip, but if the title is in my name if that is what you are saying.

groundpound4200
07-22-2010, 02:30 AM
just givin you ****, you just never mentioned you had a title

Burbanhunter
07-22-2010, 02:32 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH lol my bad I have the title receipt I had it sent off a couple of days ago so I expect it back soon, but I will do a Bill of Sale in either case.