PDA

View Full Version : HU with iPhone integration that still lets you use iPhone controls

gc76
07-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Is there a HU that lets you play your iPhone/iPod while still controlling everything from the device rather than the HU? Needs to be digital, not using the headphone out.

Right now, I have a DICE BMW integration kit that hooks through the CD changer inputs in the trunk and does this, but now I'm looking to get a system, preferably with some Alpine HU.

gc76
07-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Looks like Pioneer DEH P7200HD does this...

Disarmer
07-26-2010, 02:38 AM
JVC Arsenal KD-A615 does this well. Also can match interior lights very well with its color changing abilities. I've found it to be a very nice HU IMO.

AudioFreak
07-26-2010, 02:43 AM
There ya go.

cedmiston
08-04-2010, 11:09 AM
I have a Pioneer DEH-P4100UB, and I love how it works with my iPhone. I hop in my accord, plug my phone into the dock cable and bam phone starts charging music starts playing, I can do all the controls on my iPhone in the iPod app and I can hold a button down on the deck and switch it to deck controls(i much prefer the ipod app), its really nice because i put my phone on vibrate and if I get a call the music fades out so I don't have to worry about missing a call, and if I get a call I can just pull the phone up, cord pops out (the iphone specific cords dont have push tabs on them anymore) and i answer my call.