PDA

View Full Version : Helppppp

rangerboy101
07-18-2010, 01:00 PM
So I hooked up my new door speakers. Everything is wired right. I've double checked all my wiring multiple times. But my problem is, when I first had them hooked up, I hooked them up to the front channels and only the right side worked. So I thought, maybe the front left channel is bad. So I moved it to the rear channel and it worked fine. Well I didn't want one speaker on the front channel and one speaker on the rear channel so, I hooked the other one up to the other rear channel. Everything worked great right? Wrong.. It worked for about 5 minutes and then that front left speaker stopped working again when I moved my amp back under my seat. Any idea as to what could be wrong here? It's really pissing me off now and I'm tired of messing with it. :furious: Help me! Thanks

rangerboy101
07-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Bumpppp... Need to finish this today.

rangerboy101
07-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Nevermind... Fixed it.

I just unhooked the amp, double checked my wires, hooked the amp back up, put the right speaker on one of the front channels, the left speaker on one of the rear channels, and it worked. To be honest, I think it's my Ipod connection. I bought the cheap one off Ebay instead of buying the nicer one and I've always had problems with it.