PDA

View Full Version : New Moderators Coming 7/15!

CarAudio.com Admin
07-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Just a heads up, some new mods will be promoted and announced on 7/15. :graduate:

pickup1
07-13-2010, 05:22 PM
What are the qualifications to be a mod.?

whitedragon551
07-13-2010, 05:24 PM

This and its about time. Lets hope this doesnt turn into a larger cluster **** than it already is.

bubbagumper6
07-13-2010, 05:30 PM
woot

BTW: Goob, I noticed I didn't get my moderator acceptance letter...wtf mang?

hatedonmostly
07-13-2010, 06:24 PM
woot

BTW: Goob, I noticed I didn't get my moderator acceptance letter...wtf mang?

this

JL Audio
07-13-2010, 06:26 PM
excited to see this, hopefully it'll clear up some forum clutter.

Horsemanwill
07-13-2010, 06:44 PM

that's a good question what are teh qualifitcations for a mod?

tapout
07-13-2010, 06:51 PM
wewt, finally. Im tired of having to hack the forum to do my moderating.

Thanks Goob.

DBfan187
07-13-2010, 06:52 PM
dibs

Bumpin' Goalie
07-13-2010, 06:54 PM
I accept.

misfit138
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM
You've made a huge mistake by not extending the opportunity to me, Goob. :fyi:

I'm here off & on all day and night. I'd run this sucker with an iron fist...

ahole-ic
07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
You've made a huge mistake by not extending the opportunity to me, Goob. :fyi:

I'm here off & on all day and night. I'd run this sucker with an iron fist...

Hey, let's leave your mother out of this.

KyleBechtold
07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
LOL is all I have to say.. I am waiting for you to pick one who deletes the whole forum.

I too want to know how you are basing your decisions I think a vote would be best honestly.. That way mods who people actually want become them.

CrispedUp
07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
I accept.

lulz, accept what?

misfit138
07-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey, let's leave your mother out of this.

My mother is a saint. :fyi:

hatedonmostly
07-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Dorothy Mantooth is a saint. :fyi:

fixed

AlterEgo99
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Hey Goob, I never got my mod acceptance letter, WTF!?

misfit138
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
fixed

Olivia Munn is the only woman on earth that truly matters. :fyi:

misfit138
07-13-2010, 07:39 PM
fixed

And you've successfully turned my own joke against me.....without my knowing about it.

I have truly failed. :crap:

AlterEgo99
07-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Just a heads up, some new mods will be promoted and announced on 7/15. :graduate:

:pullover:

Brian_smith06
07-13-2010, 08:14 PM
:uhoh:

dumple
07-13-2010, 08:16 PM
i can haz authoritaaaaaaaah

James Bang
07-13-2010, 08:31 PM
They're probably some new folks that's not from this forum as there are no current active members that really give a crap. The only active members are the ones causing all the clutter which the only action this place really gets. I'm interested to see how things go with the new mods.

RAM_Designs
07-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Unexpected.

RAM_Designs
07-13-2010, 08:34 PM
It is, however, nice to see goob being more active recently and making some changes...how they'll work out, we'll have to wait and see.

AlterEgo99
07-13-2010, 09:09 PM
It is, however, nice to see goob being more active recently and making some changes...how they'll work out, we'll have to wait and see.

Too true...we're a rough bunch who been runnin' wild for some time. :fyi: :viking2:

Brian_smith06
07-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Its kind of like grade school when the teacher is sick and you have a sub and try to get away with everything :D

power-fanatic07
07-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Bout time, hopefully it doesn't turn into CACO. The only place that needs moderating is the Classifieds section IMO.

05fronty
07-13-2010, 09:38 PM
They're probably some new folks that's not from this forum as there are no current active members that really give a crap. The only active members are the ones causing all the clutter which the only action this place really gets. I'm interested to see how things go with the new mods.

probably. probably sent the jobs to india so he doesn't have to pay benifits!

KidThump
07-13-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm interested to see how this turns out, maybe people will actually get helped and not just get blasted for being newbies...

Things do need to change around here....

AlterEgo99
07-13-2010, 10:11 PM
It will be like herding cats. :fyi:

AlterEgo99
07-13-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm interested to see how this turns out, maybe people will actually get helped and not just get blasted for being newbies...

Things do need to change around here....

Stop yer cryin'. :crying:

KidThump
07-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Stop yer cryin'. :crying:

Nobody is crying, it's just the cold hard truth my friend...

There's no point in not helping other people.

mobeious
07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
doesnt matter if we get new ones or not they dont do anything now but bann people they dont like

AlterEgo99
07-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Nobody is crying, it's just the cold hard truth my friend...

There's no point in not helping other people.

We are ALWAYS helping people brah...whether they know it or not. :fyi:

CarAudio.com Admin
07-14-2010, 08:31 PM
probably. probably sent the jobs to india so he doesn't have to pay benifits!

:sneaky:

RAM_Designs
07-14-2010, 08:35 PM
doesnt matter if we get new ones or not they dont do anything now but bann people they dont like

I'd just like to ban all the dumpers in the classifieds, ****'s crazy in there.

loudmofo
07-14-2010, 08:35 PM
some people do care about car audio what this site should all be about, glad that something is being done to clean this place up.

KyleBechtold
07-14-2010, 08:41 PM
I'd just like to ban all the dumpers in the classifieds, ****'s crazy in there.

some dumping is actually necessary.. and whether you think so or not you asking 300 for something and me saying hey I will give you 200 for it is in itself post dumping. Let you think about it if you don't get it.

KyleBechtold
07-14-2010, 08:42 PM
some people do care about car audio what this site should all be about, glad that something is being done to clean this place up.

you can **** as hard you want you won't get the moderator position that way

RAM_Designs
07-14-2010, 08:44 PM
some dumping is actually necessary.. and whether you think so or not you asking 300 for something and me saying hey I will give you 200 for it is in itself post dumping. Let you think about it if you don't get it.

Offers should be kept to PM's anyways, IMO. I can understand some price suggestions, especially for newer people who don't know the going rate for a lot of things. But arguing with a seller and being intentionally confrontational, like a few threads I've seen, is just not needed.

KyleBechtold
07-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Offers should be kept to PM's anyways, IMO. I can understand some price suggestions, especially for newer people who don't know the going rate for a lot of things. But arguing with a seller and being intentionally confrontational, like a few threads I've seen, is just not needed.

eh I think offers should be public. you see what the offers are and offer higher if it got rejected. It helps the new people see if stuff is going for WAY to high like some stuff. After being rejected it should end at that though.. no other price comparisons should be brought in. no conversations/this stuff is crap/etc etc though also I don't mind seeing scammer threads brought in. It stops you from wasting time on scammer forsale threads

Suicide Bobb
07-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Honestly, I think Goob should just assign classifieds mods. I have been through many forums, like Audiokarma, Gopednation, CACO, SaabCentral, etc. and this one is bar none my absolute favorite. It is the lack of rules in threads that should need no rules that makes this site what it is. If you leave everything but the classifieds alone, this forum would be perfect. All the classifieds needs is a little moderation over post dumping, those who don't post pics and prices, and other general rules. The feedback forum should apply as well to moderation.

Really though, I think you mods do a fantastic job of moderating this site by not moderating it very much. If that makes any sense :D

I suggest you look into threads such as the mrmakinmoves/ichasepaper2010, audiodave/audioimages, and Heath threads. There is a lot wrong going on in those threads, and a few people stepped out of their way to make things right.

On a separate note, and whether it will matter or not, I personally nominate Misfit for a potential Mod. It is true, he frequents this site very often, and judging by our PM conversations, I think he has what it takes to run this site just a little better.

Good luck, and keep us updated! I'm really curious as to how this will turn out!

whitedragon551
07-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Honestly, I think Goob should just assign classifieds mods. I have been through many forums, like Audiokarma, Gopednation, CACO, SaabCentral, etc. and this one is bar none my absolute favorite. It is the lack of rules in threads that should need no rules that makes this site what it is. If you leave everything but the classifieds alone, this forum would be perfect. All the classifieds needs is a little moderation over post dumping, those who don't post pics and prices, and other general rules. The feedback forum should apply as well to moderation.

Really though, I think you mods do a fantastic job of moderating this site by not moderating it very much. If that makes any sense :D

I suggest you look into threads such as the mrmakinmoves/ichasepaper2010, audiodave/audioimages, and Heath threads. There is a lot wrong going on in those threads, and a few people stepped out of their way to make things right.

On a separate note, and whether it will matter or not, I personally nominate Misfit for a potential Mod. It is true, he frequents this site very often, and judging by our PM conversations, I think he has what it takes to run this site just a little better.

Good luck, and keep us updated! I'm really curious as to how this will turn out!

That was me. I cant believe that douche bag thought I was interested in over priced JL gear.

Suicide Bobb
07-14-2010, 08:57 PM
That was me. I cant believe that douche bag thought I was interested in over priced JL gear.

Lol yep! You were one of the stars of that thread. I don't have personal experience with you, but I know that you frequent this forum near as much as Misfit, and do a good job handling such threads. I would also personally nominate you as a potential mod for that reason :)

whitedragon551
07-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Lol yep! You were one of the stars of that thread. I don't have personal experience with you, but I know that you frequent this forum near as much as Misfit, and do a good job handling such threads. I would also personally nominate you as a potential mod for that reason :)

Im going to nominate you for the forum reach around. ;)

mossberg385t
07-14-2010, 08:58 PM

link for heath thread? i saw your hand in fatpat afairs im interested in reading these, sounds like entertainment

whitedragon551
07-14-2010, 09:01 PM
link for heath thread? i saw your hand in fatpat afairs im interested in reading these, sounds like entertainment

Clifs:

Heath tried to sell authorized JL, Audison, Hertz gear from a "friend"
He required a PM for prices
I PM'd pretended I was interested, got prices, and dealer contact info as if I wanted to go through with it
This friend had no clue even though Heath said he got referral bonuses for personal gear
I forwarded my findings on to other authorized equipment dealers that had connections with companies Heath was affiliated with
Info got passed on and
This authorized JL, Audison, Hertz dealer showed up and basically said Heath was full of ****.

Suicide Bobb
07-14-2010, 09:01 PM

Oh God, prepare for lots of lulz :D

Here's the one I was active in...http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/482303-jl-audio-xd-amps.html

Suicide Bobb
07-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Slow computer=doublepoast=ftl

k_schutte
07-14-2010, 09:43 PM
So... when is my acceptance ceremony?

markak134
07-14-2010, 09:49 PM
Just a heads up, some new mods will be promoted and announced on 7/15.

no

twistedchild420
07-14-2010, 09:50 PM
In there like swim wear

Slo_Ride
07-14-2010, 09:51 PM
no

:laugh: cat said no

bubbagumper6
07-14-2010, 10:12 PM
So I just looked at the list of currents mods and noticed two new additions...

Ramos = awesome choice
Worstenemy = wtf?

hatedonmostly
07-14-2010, 10:13 PM
lol wut, and i can't get a mod spot? :crap:

whitedragon551
07-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh God, prepare for lots of lulz :D

Here's the one I was active in...http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/482303-jl-audio-xd-amps.html

Read this ****. Its a visitor message from Heath to Goob:

I had someone leave some negative iTrader Transaction Feedback on me when I have never had any dealing with this person. Not only did they leave negative feedback but the comments about the transaction were flat out lies. Go read the details and the products listed don't even exist.

I am asking that this feedback be removed from my profile and this person be reprimanded.

His user name was bradbutlerNC.

Thanks

DarkScorpion
07-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Read this ****. Its a visitor message from Heath to Goob:

He was basically asking for it. With so little moderation in the classifieds, it was basically up to the users to take care of business. Plus, this wasn't some case where it can be viewed from different perspectives and the scenario changes: this guy needed to be banned on the spot, but there was no mod in sight :crap:

pieper88
07-14-2010, 10:26 PM
So I just looked at the list of currents mods and noticed two new additions...

Ramos = awesome choice
Worstenemy = wtf?

Whelp, it looks like I won't be coming back here again

bubbagumper6
07-14-2010, 10:27 PM
Whelp, it looks like I won't be coming back here again

Yeah I'm not really sure how that happened...I mean I knew this was going to be rough having goob be the sole decision maker on the who's a mod (we had elections once upon a time) considering the fact that up until a month or so ago he was NEVER here, but he made a decent choice with Ramos. But then goes right back and confirms my fear by choosing Worstenemy...there are far, far better choices on here.

loudmofo
07-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Yeah I'm not really sure how that happened...I mean I knew this was going to be rough having goob be the sole decision maker on the who's a mod (we had elections once upon a time) considering the fact that up until a month or so ago he was NEVER here, but he made a decent choice with Ramos. But then goes right back and confirms my fear by choosing Worstenemy...there are far, far better choices on here.

worstenemy= the steve meade of caraudio.com he's never wrong know's everything what a bad idea i will probably not be coming back here cause this ship has sailed.

bubbagumper6
07-14-2010, 10:33 PM
worstenemy= the steve meade of caraudio.com he's never wrong know's everything what a bad idea i will probably not be coming back here cause this ship as sailed.

Not to mention he's 17 and has the corresponding maturity level...

bubbagumper6
07-14-2010, 10:33 PM
And the forum is still laggin like hell and double posting all the time...

NICE

Jh8909
07-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Misfit should be a mod.

hatedonmostly
07-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Misfit should be a mod.

I'm on here all day too...

Jh8909
07-14-2010, 11:11 PM

that's not why I think he should be one.

:)

k_schutte
07-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Worst is a mod? Serisouly? no offense but wow....

misfit138
07-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Misfit should be a mod.

this

I'm a mod on several others forums too. One of them being one of the oldest horror movie forums on the internet.

hatedonmostly
07-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Just sayin'.

Worst doesn't really deserve to be a mod; he isn't on here often, nor does he show the characteristics of a good mod in anyway. Just shows that goob didn't do his research when it came to finding mods; Worst just came to him and told him he would like to be a mod, and I guess goob probably said sure because he doesn't give a **** about this site enough to spend the time finding out who would make a good mod anyway.

Oh, and two moderators who are rarely on here aren't gonna do any good for this site. :fyi: I mean, seriously, just two people?

Jh8909
07-14-2010, 11:18 PM
this

I'm a mod on several others forums too. One of them being one of the oldest horror movie forums on the internet.

click the button :D

whitedragon551
07-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Just sayin'.

Worst doesn't really deserve to be a mod; he isn't on here often, nor does he show the characteristics of a good mod in anyway. Just shows that goob didn't do his research when it came to finding mods; Worst just came to him and told him he would like to be a mod, and I guess goob probably said sure because he doesn't give a **** about this site enough to spend the time finding out who would make a good mod anyway.

Oh, and two moderators who are rarely on here aren't gonna do any good for this site. :fyi: I mean, seriously, just two people?

Wasnt he just involved in some scammer thread?

misfit138
07-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Wasnt he just involved in some scammer thread?

He didn't scam anyone.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-14-2010, 11:50 PM
First i didnt scam anyone. Second, i am here for hours everyday, i dont know how that translates to barely here. Ive have posted more usless and useful stuff that almost anyone else that has joined on my date or later. I know what to do, i know what needs to be done. I believe if Goob wanted critisism from the ones who are complaining here then he wouldve asked you guys what you thought before he appointed me.

And Still, me and you have been cool, its sad that you would act like a friend to me and talk about me like that, like you know someone.

thericanballer
07-14-2010, 11:52 PM
wait, just making sure, worst is a mod?

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-14-2010, 11:53 PM
worstenemy= the steve meade of caraudio.com he's never wrong know's everything what a bad idea i will probably not be coming back here cause this ship has sailed.

Its cute that you talk about someone, have never knowing them or talked to them. Ive never acted like i know everything and i never will. The fact that you assume that makes it better off if you dont come back.

Not to mention he's 17 and has the corresponding maturity level...

Im 18 sweetheart and im not the one taking this internet deal so serious.

Misfit should be a mod.

I agree, misfit would be a good mod.

Yes, you are here all day without contributing anything useful to this forum. Congratulations if you feel that makes you entitled.

thericanballer
07-14-2010, 11:55 PM
oh shiz i guess he is...

LazyRider
07-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Seriously? You have got to be kidding me. He might not have scammed anyone but he showed characterstics of a bad seller and the fact that he's young doesn't help anything at all. He has some very immature posts. There are tons of better choices. This site proves to be more and more of a joke. Why would you not hold elections? And let people vote on who they want.

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 12:01 AM
First i didnt scam anyone. Second, i am here for hours everyday, i dont know how that translates to barely here. Ive have posted more usless and useful stuff that almost anyone else that has joined on my date or later. I know what to do, i know what needs to be done. I believe if Goob wanted critisism from the ones who are complaining here then he wouldve asked you guys what you thought before he appointed me.

And Still, me and you have been cool, its sad that you would act like a friend to me and talk about me like that, like you know someone.

Bro, no disrespect, but it seems to me that you told goob that would want to be a mod and he appointed you on the spot without doing any research. I love you, and no disrespect, but I just can't picture you as being a moderator.

However, I would find it hilarious if your first act as mod is to ban that annarbor ****** who is always riding your nuts. :laugh: Dude has it coming...

RAM_Designs
07-15-2010, 12:01 AM
I'll be a mod, don't worry. :fyi:

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Yes, you are here all day without contributing anything useful to this forum. Congratulations if you feel that makes you entitled.

Regardless, I'm available on here **** near all day and know what needs to be done for this site to be successful. :fyi:

And I do contribute. :fyi:

k_schutte
07-15-2010, 12:03 AM
I should be a mod...

I have been here 6 years, I don't make 12408 useless posts every day, I have a ton of positive transactions and I am not a 16 year old kid.

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Seriously? You have got to be kidding me. He might not have scammed anyone but he showed characterstics of a bad seller and the fact that he's young doesn't help anything at all. He has some very immature posts. There are tons of better choices. This site proves to be more and more of a joke. Why would you not hold elections? And let people vote on who they want.

Not taking any sides, but this pretty much sums it up :fyi:

mossberg385t
07-15-2010, 12:08 AM
I should be a mod...

I have been here 6 years, I don't make 12408 useless posts every day, I have a ton of positive transactions, I have answered many "newbees" questions without being a jerk like most and I am not a 16 year old kid.

I concur, i havent seen a useless post from him yet

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 12:14 AM
This thread has had about 20 doubleposts. Worst, show us what you are made of and fix this problem. If not, you will become the George W. Bush of CarAudio.com. Sort of.

Not judging by my perspective of you. Just seems like you came into office and nobody likes you. I haven't had any reason to not like you.

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 12:15 AM
Speak of the motherfucking devil. I swear to God I only hit the "poast" button once.

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Another thing that is really cool is that I can't see the 7th page of this thread. This has happened before, too. Goddammit.

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Site is totally ****ed up today brahs :fyi:

Suicide Bobb, for your double post, you got two "Thanks"

Now buy my Sony amp ;)

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 12:19 AM
**** yeah quadruple post ******* :fyi:

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Oh. My. God. Quadruple post from Still. Why couldn't this happen on those threads that give away things for XXXX amount of poasts?????

whitedragon551
07-15-2010, 12:21 AM
CACO is looking better and better.

byrdman75
07-15-2010, 01:04 AM
This thread has had about 20 doubleposts. Worst, show us what you are made of and fix this problem. If not, you will become the George W. Bush of CarAudio.com. Sort of.

Not judging by my perspective of you. Just seems like you came into office and nobody likes you. I haven't had any reason to not like you.

he cant do anything about the double posts, that is server lag with only the owner can fix....

k_schutte
07-15-2010, 01:06 AM
CACO is looking better and better.

there is always the site in my sig, I find it to be a nice medium between here and CACO...

whitedragon551
07-15-2010, 01:07 AM
there is always the site in my sig, I find it to be a nice medium between here and CACO...

Can I be a mod? Ill brown nose.

Cabin_Pressure
07-15-2010, 01:13 AM
Great choice so far, thanks for getting our input. Your awesome................................

twistedchild420
07-15-2010, 01:22 AM
Gayer than two boys fuckin this is

misfit138
07-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Gayer than two boys fuckin in a ***** patch

that's how I always heard it. :)

twistedchild420
07-15-2010, 01:47 AM
that's how I always heard it. :)

That too.....lol... i meant wrong as 2 boys fuckin

misfit138
07-15-2010, 01:48 AM
Got two more nice amps waiting to join the family, Twisted. My SQ is moments away from legendary status.

twistedchild420
07-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Got two more nice amps waiting to join the family, Twisted. My SQ is moments away from legendary status.

Calm down now....if i get this new job i'm gonna *** rape the world :fyi:

*SlappinAzz*
07-15-2010, 01:59 AM

Desk Job? Cause my niqqas don't work behind desk, we bang the streets up, kno wat i sayin yo?

misfit138
07-15-2010, 01:59 AM

Bro, I've got a lot of reason to be excited. It's not everyday you come across a pair of nearly 10 year old, bnib, zed built Nakamichi's... :)

I almost had to beg ciaonzo to sell them to me. :)

twistedchild420
07-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Bro, I've got a lot of reason to be excited. It's not everyday you come across a pair of nearly 10 year old, bnib, zed built Nakamichi's... :)

I almost had to beg ciaonzo to sell them to me. :)

I accept my defeat

twistedchild420
07-15-2010, 02:12 AM
Desk Job? Cause my niqqas don't work behind desk, we bang the streets up, kno wat i sayin yo?

Naw .....straight hard uncut manual labor....is there any other way?

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:13 AM
I accept my defeat

But will I ever find their big brother to run a couple of subs? Probably not. :crap:

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 02:21 AM
I accept my defeat

made me lol

CrispedUp
07-15-2010, 02:25 AM
All I can say is, WOW

Annnarbor84
07-15-2010, 02:38 AM
You can tell Goob really pays attention to this site, based on who the new mods are......:thumbupw: Good luck with this......

infamous_e46
07-15-2010, 02:40 AM
wow hahaaha this is bullshit but wow this is going to be funny /b/ have fun

DBBOOM
07-15-2010, 02:41 AM
But will I ever find their big brother to run a couple of subs? Probably not. :crap:

I have a few Series VII Zeus's...................

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:42 AM

PM me with pix man ?

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:44 AM

PM me if ya like.

I know where I can get a Thor VIII too. :)

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:45 AM
PM me with pix man ?

back off, son.

DBBOOM
07-15-2010, 02:45 AM
PM me with pix man ?

here's some i uploaded in the O/S thread.

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:48 AM
here's some i uploaded in the O/S thread.

ygpm, good sir.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:49 AM
You selling any at a decent price ?

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:51 AM

You really gonna make me halfta smack a b*tch? :)

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:52 AM
lol

i just want a 4 channel thatll do 100ish + x 4 @ 4. Have any of them that can do that ?

DBBOOM
07-15-2010, 02:54 AM
lol

i just want a 4 channel thatll do 100ish + x 4 @ 4. Have any of them that can do that ?

Yeah, i have two Olympus VII's 110x4 @ 4 , slightly underrated though, lol.

DBBOOM
07-15-2010, 02:55 AM

Market value, lol.

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:56 AM
DBBOOM, you and I will be doing business. :fyi:

tapout
07-15-2010, 02:57 AM
lulz, guess Ill have to keep hacking the forum to do my moderating.

I think my record of catching scammers and potential scammers speaks for itself.

DBBOOM
07-15-2010, 02:59 AM
DBBOOM, you and I will be doing business. :fyi:

Thats cool. I have new old stock wire harnesses too :0

misfit138
07-15-2010, 03:05 AM
Thats cool. I have new old stock wire harnesses too :0

Just get me some info when you get the time. I'm just starting to collect amps seriously, and from the looks of things you have a lot of the stuff I'm interested in...

Audio_Images
07-15-2010, 05:42 AM

You cant be serious lol... so much for that a600.2 huh....man o man its gonna be fun...... :x

Annnarbor84
07-15-2010, 06:01 AM
The whole thing

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 07:17 AM
As an old timer, im once again saddened by the decision of management.

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 08:03 AM
You cant be serious lol... so much for that a600.2 huh....man o man its gonna be fun...... :x

Audiodave, I traded back the art to the original owner. And honestly, I don't want to do business with you anyways. I wanted to meet up and show off my stuff and see yours, and you just wanted to "talk" about what went on in that thread. Sounds pretty shady to me.

I don't understand what you mean by "man oh man it's gunna be fun"

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 08:17 AM
This would be a great time for you audiodave/images haters to relocate yourselves to the "apology about audiodave" thread.

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 08:20 AM

What? This sentence makes 0 sense...I would agree you post a lot of useless stuff, but that's definitely not a selling point for why you should be a mod. As for posting useful stuff I don't think I've ever seen a useful post out of you. Most of them are just you dropping it to say "lulz" followed by a sarcastic comment.

Boy that sounds like a great guy! Let's make him a mod!

Seriously, be honest, did Goob pm you out of nowhere and ask if you wanted to be a mod or did you go to him?

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 08:20 AM
And we got 2 new mods....TWO?! With a forum this size we should have a small fleet of mods...

LazyRider
07-15-2010, 08:31 AM
As an old timer, im once again saddened by the decision of management.

Were you consulted about being a mod? I'd think you would be one of the first people he would've considered.

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Were you consulted about being a mod? I'd think you would be one of the first people he would've considered.

No sir, i wasn't.

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 09:18 AM
No sir, i wasn't.

fail :(

I would have voted for you...

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 09:46 AM
fail :(

I would have voted for you...

Well I appreciate that, Thank you.

JL Audio
07-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Well I appreciate that, Thank you.

I was honestly thinking you'd been one of them snoop, kinda caught off guard that you weren't one of the new ones.

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 09:54 AM
I was honestly thinking you'd been one of them snoop, kinda caught off guard that you weren't one of the new ones.

I guess my 10 hours per day here isn't appreciated :laugh:

DBfan187
07-15-2010, 09:57 AM
who are these mods?

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Ramos and Worstenemy

icpurplepplalot
07-15-2010, 10:17 AM
I was rooting for IceT personally....

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I was rooting for IceT personally....

Where you been bro? IceT's been banned for ages...

Slo_Ride
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
why am i surprised how this turned out :crap:

CarAudio.com Admin
07-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Let me make it clear. The new mods are being initiated in phases. We will put in as many as we need, but I'm doing it slowly. We have 4 mods now and I will post more on this in a little while. Tied up on something else right now.

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Let me make it clear. The new mods are being initiated in phases. We will put in as many as we need, but I'm doing it slowly. We have 4 mods now and I will post more on this in a little while. Tied up on something else right now.

You might want to pause and check out some of the **** that's been going on with one of your new mods.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 12:58 PM
You might want to pause and check out some of the **** that's been going on with one of your new mods.

Worstenemy is widely known to be one of the forum's worst trolls. His name is appropriately titled. He gives bad advice and then insults the person that corrects him. Look in this thread (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/wiring-electrical-installation-help/481911-what-electrical-around-4800-watts.html) for proof of that if he doesn't delete it first. Then look here (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/general-discussion/479463-worstenemy453-my-amp-my-money.html) for an example of his arrogant attitude and immature behavior. If anyone wants to defend their decision to make worst a mod, I will personally go back and find all of his posts and threads where he proves he is an immature, arrogant person who does not deserve any authority. In order to give someone authority, they should have had to exhibit some sort of ability to follow the rules before you grant them the power to enforce them. This is like hiring a felonious teenager to be mall security.

k_schutte
07-15-2010, 01:03 PM
uh uhm.....

FYI: I am here, and I am willing to be a mod and so far, I think I have a fairly large amount of support.

DarkScorpion
07-15-2010, 01:08 PM
+1 on misfit being a mod.

snoopdan
07-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Worstenemy is widely known to be one of the forum's worst trolls. His name is appropriately titled. He gives bad advice and then insults the person that corrects him. Look in this thread (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/wiring-electrical-installation-help/481911-what-electrical-around-4800-watts.html) for proof of that if he doesn't delete it first. Then look here (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/general-discussion/479463-worstenemy453-my-amp-my-money.html) for an example of his arrogant attitude and immature behavior. If anyone wants to defend their decision to make worst a mod, I will personally go back and find all of his posts and threads where he proves he is an immature, arrogant person who does not deserve any authority. In order to give someone authority, they should have had to exhibit some sort of ability to follow the rules before you grant them the power to enforce them. This is like hiring a felonious teenager to be mall security.

http://pictures.directnews.co.uk/liveimages/Paul%2BBlart%2BMall%2BCop_2035_19001946_0_0_702498 3_300.jpg

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Misfit and Snoopdan :fyi:

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Misfit and Snoopdan :fyi:

Probably the top 2 choices available.

twistedchild420
07-15-2010, 01:19 PM
+1 on misfit being a mod.
This

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Probably the top 2 choices available.

Well and me of course :D

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Well and me of course :D
meh

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 01:42 PM
meh

haha, no, I think I would be fair 90% of the time but occasionally I get moody and would probably end up doing something stupid. Plus I go through periods where I don't come here...like for months.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Here is more on worstenemy and why he's a wonderful choice for mod. Here he is using hateful language, gay bashing, and circumventing the bad word filter.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/general-discussion/479463-worstenemy453-my-amp-my-money-14.html

you can garble on my ******* and see if i hit puberty you overzealous ****** mother ******.

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 01:47 PM
misfit, Snoop, and k_schutte :fyi:

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 01:48 PM
and me :fyi:

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm on here basically all day, every day. :fyi:

4.5k posts in a year couldn't be wrong :fyi:

CarAudio.com Admin
07-15-2010, 01:52 PM
Everyone needs to relax and take a deep one. I'll be posting in more detail on how to handle things to the mods shortly. New mods will be appointed as they're needed. But people begging to be one isn't going to be what I look for in choosing the next crew.

LazyRider
07-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I'd go Snoop, K_schutte, and maybe Audioholic because he seems to be one of the very few people here that has some sort of maturity. But my god Worstenemy is probably one of the worst choices possible. I mean just look at what ecrack posted lol and I remember even more times where he's acted like that.

hatedonmostly
07-15-2010, 01:53 PM
But people begging to be one isn't going to be what I look for in choosing the next crew.

IIRC, that's what happened with Worst, so... :rolleyes:

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 01:55 PM
This is bigger than the big avatars.

But what you guys dont realize is that ive already taken care of 10ish spam thread, taken care of Heath, and am looking into thescamming reports that have been made recently.

And E.crack, i have no reason to delete thread. Its aparent that you would disagree with his decision blidnly without seeing how i do as one first becasue you take this so serious. You dont have a real life, your life is spent on that keyboard which is sad but i understand why you have nothing better to do than follow me around so its no harm done.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 01:55 PM
IIRC, that's what happened with Worst, so... :rolleyes:

That shows how little you know about the situation.

LazyRider
07-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Everyone needs to relax and take a deep one. I'll be posting in more detail on how to handle things to the mods shortly. New mods will be appointed as they're needed. But people begging to be one isn't going to be what I look for in choosing the next crew.

Your choice of Worstenemy shows that your current method of choosing isn't working. Why did you not just hold elections? Everybody has been listing basically the same 3 or 4 people that should be mods. I guarantee you nobody would have picked Worst if you had let people vote. He wouldn't even have been considered.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm not trying to become a mod in any way. I'm trying to get YOU specifically to understand why a lot of members will be leaving very quickly. I don't mean to come off as a douche, but a little bit of investigation into who worstenemy was would tell you he is not just a poor choice for a mod, but a TERRIBLE choice.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 01:59 PM

But what you guys dont realize is that ive already taken care of 10ish spam thread, taken care of Heath, and am looking into thescamming reports that have been made recently.

And E.crack, i have no reason to delete thread. Its aparent that you would disagree with his decision blidnly without seeing how i do as one first becasue you take this so serious. You dont have a real life, your life is spent on that keyboard which is sad but i understand why you have nothing better to do than follow me around so its no harm done.

That might have had some validity, except for the fact that I'm not the only one. Literally EVERYONE agrees with me. #2, I don't follow around.... obviously. We've had what 2-3 interactions in a 6-7 month span? Next, we're ALL on here a good portion of the day so you're a hypocrite. No life? No this is how some of us keep sane during work hours.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Your choice of Worstenemy shows that your current method of choosing isn't working. Why did you not just hold elections? Everybody has been listing basically the same 3 or 4 people that should be mods. I guarantee you nobody would have picked Worst if you had let people vote. He wouldn't even have been considered.

You wouldnt know that because you are just looking into the past without giving me a chance, you are ASSUMING,that i will be a mod. Its all specualtion. Oh, Chirs Benoit looks like he'll be a good dad, a few yeears later, oopps, guess i assumed wrong on that.

I'm not trying to become a mod in any way. I'm trying to get YOU specifically to understand why a lot of members will be leaving very quickly. I don't mean to come off as a douche, but a little bit of investigation into who worstenemy was would tell you he is not just a poor choice for a mod, but a TERRIBLE choice.

No one will be leaving that ahsnt left already because most of you guys live here anyway. again. your statements correpond with the statement i just made to lazyrider.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:00 PM
I'd go Snoop, K_schutte, and maybe Audioholic because he seems to be one of the very few people here that has some sort of maturity. But my god Worstenemy is probably one of the worst choices possible. I mean just look at what ecrack posted lol and I remember even more times where he's acted like that.

Yeah I agree on audioholic too. Forgot about him. He'd be a pretty good choice.

The HACKER
07-15-2010, 02:01 PM

^This^

http://www.massagedo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/funny_massage.jpg
"A Deep One Fo Sho"

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:02 PM
That might have had some validity, except for the fact that I'm not the only one. Literally EVERYONE agrees with me. #2, I don't follow around.... obviously. We've had what 2-3 interactions in a 6-7 month span? Next, we're ALL on here a good portion of the day so you're a hypocrite. No life? No this is how some of us keep sane during work hours.

You stay sane during work hours by taking an internet audio forum more serious than your own lives. that doesnt make sense. And im not here a good portion of everyday but im here enough to be able to see things wrong and now i can fix them. Not a hipocrite by any means.

k_schutte
07-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Nevermind...

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:04 PM
You wouldnt know that because you are just looking into the past without giving me a chance, you are ASSUMING,that i will be a mod. Its all specualtion. Oh, Chirs Benoit looks like he'll be a good dad, a few yeears later, oopps, guess i assumed wrong on that.

No one will be leaving that ahsnt left already because most of you guys live here anyway. again. your statements correpond with the statement i just made to lazyrider.

How do you know they won't leave? You are deleting threads that incriminate you so Goob doesn't find out who you really are. You already abused your mod privileges and a bunch of us saw it. There are a million car audio forums and up until you got mod status this was the most fun. If it continues to decline due to you having authority, there will be no need to stay here. Also, you just insulted a lot of regular members. Members who have a lot of respect due to their competition success or famous builds. Those people carry a lot more weight than some 18 year old on a power trip. Keep insulting everyone and see what happens.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:05 PM
You stay sane during work hours by taking an internet audio forum more serious than your own lives. that doesnt make sense. And im not here a good portion of everyday but im here enough to be able to see things wrong and now i can fix them. Not a hipocrite by any means.

You have no idea about any of our lives. Just like usual you are stating something as fact that you know absolutely nothing about.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:05 PM
The worst thing is, half of you guys are tooting your own horn to be mod while your putting me down. Self entitled much. I never said i deserved this spot but now that i have it, ill make the use of it. Period.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:06 PM
You have no idea about any of our lives. Just like usual you are stating something as fact that you know absolutely nothing about.

As are you, saying ill be a bad mod without knowing yet. I hope you notice that correlation now.

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-15-2010, 02:08 PM
How do you know they won't leave? You are deleting threads that incriminate you so Goob doesn't find out who you really are. You already abused your mod privileges and a bunch of us saw it. There are a million car audio forums and up until you got mod status this was the most fun. If it continues to decline due to you having authority, there will be no need to stay here. Also, you just insulted a lot of regular members. Members who have a lot of respect due to their competition success or famous builds. Those people carry a lot more weight than some 18 year old on a power trip. Keep insulting everyone and see what happens.

I never deleted anything that would incriminate me and you obviously have no idea about how this works. Any mod or admin can look at those threads. But people like you with a chip on their shoulder kept complaining so i took care of them. That is more things you dont know about. And im not on a powertrip. If i was, dont you think the poll of the year and most of your whining posts would have been deleted.

Johnny Law.Lulz
Im done in this thread. You guys can keep compalining.

ahole-ic
As are you, saying ill be a bad mod without knowing yet. I hope you notice that correlation now.
You have already proven it. You shot off at the mouth and deleted your posts before Goob could see it. I watched and waited and you proved it already. Call me on it. Some of us knew it was coming and screen captured.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Im done in this thread. You guys can keep compalining.

We've seen this before. You'll post again... guaranteed.

Annnarbor84
07-15-2010, 02:10 PM

Your fucked, you have zero respect from everyone, due to the way you carried yourself on this site prior to the modship. And I must say I do not recall any useful information you have provided anyone. This is just a prime example of Goob not knowing what is going on, had he known how you conducted yourself, this would have never happened;)

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I never deleted anything that would incriminate me and you obviously have no idea about how this works. Any mod or admin can look at those threads. But people like you with a chip on their shoulder kept complaining so i took care of them. That is more things you dont know about. And im not on a powertrip. If i was, dont you think the poll of the year and most of your whining posts would have been deleted.
I have my own forum so I am quite familiar with how it works. If there is no garbage bin, the thread is gone immediately without a trace. Whining? Just like usual you try to put me down for stating facts. I can back up everything I say about you and have. That's why you're so mad.

LazyRider
07-15-2010, 02:17 PM

Let me state my main issue with this whole thing. Goob makes plenty money off this site thanks to all the users that help make this site as popular as it is. You would think he would at least have the courtesy to consult the members here when choosing mods and let people vote. I don't post here super often anymore so it's not that this is affecting my life or anything. It's just that I don't like how all the members here have helped make this site popular and brought traffic here and he couldn't even let people choose mods that we feel deserve to be one.

And what's worse is the fact that he doesn't even explain how he went about choosing mods or anything. CLEARLY there's a problem with you being a mod because nobody's complained about Ramos. And he didn't feel it was necessary to make a thread about him being a mod. You on the other hand made a huge deal about it and made threads and then deleted them and have already shown why you shouldn't be a mod.

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:18 PM
I want to thank all the people that've mentioned me.

I tried to click the button for everyone, but it only works so many times within a given period. :crap:

DBfan187
07-15-2010, 02:20 PM
threads are 'soft' deleted, any mod/admin can click on them and see them

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Worst, stop "defending" yourself, bro. It isn't accomplishing a thing...

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:23 PM

what about individual posts within a thread? That is what is in question at this time.

k_schutte
07-15-2010, 02:25 PM
According to what he told me... Worst approached Goob about being a mod, they talked about "what worst had to offer to the forum" and then he was made a mod.

MikeofTulsa
07-15-2010, 02:26 PM
lol

Yeah I agree on audioholic too. Forgot about him. He'd be a pretty good choice. he's the biggest kiss *** i've seen in a long time.

I have my own forum so I am quite familiar with how it works. If there is no garbage bin, the thread is gone immediately without a trace. Whining? Just like usual you try to put me down for stating facts. I can back up everything I say about you and have. That's why you're so mad.
that is not how it happens here.

Let me state my main issue with this whole thing. Goob makes plenty money off this site thanks to all the users that help make this site as popular as it is. You would think he would at least have the courtesy to consult the members here when choosing mods and let people vote. I don't post here super often anymore so it's not that this is affecting my life or anything. It's just that I don't like how all the members here have helped make this site popular and brought traffic here and he couldn't even let people choose mods that we feel deserve to be one.

And what's worse is the fact that he doesn't even explain how he went about choosing mods or anything. CLEARLY there's a problem with you being a mod because nobody's complained about Ramos. And he didn't feel it was necessary to make a thread about him being a mod. You on the other hand made a huge deal about it and made threads and then deleted them and have already shown why you shouldn't be a mod.

has been done and failed many times.

what about individual posts within a thread? That is what is in question at this time.

yes, mods can see anything that has been deleted.

MikeofTulsa
07-15-2010, 02:26 PM
serously, everyone needs to quit getting upset. the decision has been made. live with it. complaining will not change anything.

ahole-ic
07-15-2010, 02:28 PM
serously, everyone needs to quit getting upset. The decision has been made. Live with it. Complaining will not change anything.

lol

Misfit for Mod
07-15-2010, 02:29 PM
I want to thank all the people that've mentioned me.

I tried to click the button for everyone, but it only works so many times within a given period. :crap:

No problem brah

misfit138
07-15-2010, 02:30 PM
No problem brah

Ekimdude
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM
I just wanted to add that thanks to the advertisement in K&M's sig I just purchased a great starter pc. I am very excited.

DBfan187
07-15-2010, 02:31 PM

yes, they can see those also. There's a 'manage post' button that opens the post to view.

roarzorz
07-15-2010, 02:42 PM
And im not on a powertrip. If i was, dont you think the poll of the year and most of your whining posts would have been deleted.

HA FREAKIN HA!!! Yet you did go on a power trip and start deleting posts in that thread. I did nothing more than speak the truth about how childish you act online and you childishly deleted that too. el oh freakin el.

Ekimdude
07-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I really dont care about this whole moderator argument but I am very upset at a new moderator. I was reading a thread yesterday which has been deleted in which Worstenemy after already being given moderator powers used the exact word "niqqa". I find this very disheartening and since the company I work for is a paying sponsor on this forum, I find moderators and their actions a direct reflection on us. I am very concerned and optimistic the correct actions will be taken to resolve this situation but instead of complaining or bickering, I am going to message the administrator of this forum and see what we can do to resolve this situation.

James Bang
07-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Lol at misfit for mod.

Anyhow, thumbs up to Ramos.

J31Rob
07-15-2010, 02:55 PM
ahhahaha.

J31Rob
07-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

*SlappinAzz*
07-15-2010, 02:57 PM

your not a mod anymore? lol

J31Rob
07-15-2010, 02:58 PM

no.

James Bang
07-15-2010, 02:59 PM

His what isn't a mod anymore?

Hellbound Train
07-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Pick me pick me. Good to see we are getting more mods to keep this place in line. Congrats to the mods chosen.

misfit138
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Lol at misfit for mod.

Thanks for noticing, babydoll. I love you too. :)

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 03:20 PM
lol, and I thought it wasn't possible for this site to get more eff'd up...

Misfit for Mod
07-15-2010, 03:28 PM
lol, and I thought it wasn't possible for this site to get more eff'd up...

You ain't seen nothin yet

CrispedUp
07-15-2010, 03:34 PM
What happened to the people who were elected mods like 10 years ago?

MikeofTulsa
07-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I just wanted to add that thanks to the advertisement in K&M's sig I just purchased a great starter pc. I am very excited.

Liar. and there is no rule saying you cannot have an image in your profile.

What happened to the people who were elected mods like 10 years ago?

Most have moved on. I am still here though.

michaellane
07-15-2010, 04:37 PM
i am here. i need mod status....

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 06:42 PM
I think everyone should just wait things out. Goob said that there may be more mods elected soon, so lets hold out for that. Hopefully he will make the right choice by electing people such as Misfit and Snoopdan. Maybe he won't. It would seem at this point that our only option for protest would be spamming their PM Inboxes, making a shitload of petition threads, making a shitload of rule-breaking threads (showing the need for more mods), or boycotting the site. All of these methods in the end would only be useless. This is a dictatorship, so we should all calm down before we are assigned to concentration camps.

Really though, lets all just calm down and let things play out. Worst obviously cannot be argued with because things never end with him, Goob can't be bargained with because he doesn't really give two shits, and K&M isn't here very often (so far as I have seen, that is just an assumption). Maybe Worst will use his newfound powers in a good way, and Goob will elect some better fit mods. You never know...

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 07:07 PM
I think everyone should just wait things out. Goob said that there may be more mods elected soon, so lets hold out for that. Hopefully he will make the right choice by electing people such as Misfit and Snoopdan. Maybe he won't. It would seem at this point that our only option for protest would be spamming their PM Inboxes, making a shitload of petition threads, making a shitload of rule-breaking threads (showing the need for more mods), or boycotting the site. All of these methods in the end would only be useless. This is a dictatorship, so we should all calm down before we are assigned to concentration camps.

Really though, lets all just calm down and let things play out. Worst obviously cannot be argued with because things never end with him, Goob can't be bargained with because he doesn't really give two shits, and K&M isn't here very often (so far as I have seen, that is just an assumption). Maybe Worst will use his newfound powers in a good way, and Goob will elect some better fit mods. You never know...

Nobody was elected brah :fyi:

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 07:19 PM
Nobody was elected brah :fyi:

You know what I mean, nah mean?

bubbagumper6
07-15-2010, 07:21 PM
You know what I mean, nah mean?

Just thought I'd clarify because that's one of the reasons people are so pissed mang

James Bang
07-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Unless you guys fork out some cash to keep the forum running, I don't think goob gives a crap who you guy want to "elect."

Imtjnotu
07-15-2010, 07:25 PM
I want to be mod of just the classifieds... I'm tired of niqqas not going by the rules

AlterEgo99
07-15-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't wanna be a mod. :fyi:

For the record.

Thank you.

That is all.

:wave:

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Unless you guys fork out some cash to keep the forum running, I don't think goob gives a crap who you guy want to "elect."

It is us being here that keeps the cash flow to Goob, not donations...

James Bang
07-15-2010, 08:53 PM
It is us being here that keeps the cash flow to Goob, not donations...

....and?

AlterEgo99
07-15-2010, 09:01 PM
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz229/emo_witchy_girl/Motivational%20poster/this-is-what-it-looks-like-funny-ra.jpg

Suicide Bobb
07-15-2010, 10:55 PM
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz229/emo_witchy_girl/Motivational%20poster/this-is-what-it-looks-like-funny-ra.jpg

lulz

whitedragon551
07-15-2010, 11:16 PM

Goob makes **** loads on worthless ads. We are money in Goobs pocket. Without us Goob is broke.

loudmofo
07-15-2010, 11:17 PM
what i seen in the last 24hr is something that at 1st i thought was a dumb idea but worstenemy is really trying to do whats best for the forum you clowns that think you should pick whos mod are the ones who killed the forum in the 1st place.

infamous_e46
07-15-2010, 11:41 PM
if worst can stop from acting like a girl like on caco it will be all good

dbeez
07-16-2010, 12:06 AM
no modship for me i am sad now

RAM_Designs
07-16-2010, 12:47 AM
I'd like to be a mod. Just look how often I have been thanked; the public loves me. :fyi:

Probably a fat chance in hell of that happening though.

infamous_e46
07-16-2010, 02:00 AM
yeah there is alot of smart and older and loyal people on here who i thought he would pick first over...........................my ex knob gobbler

Flipx99
07-16-2010, 02:01 AM
I was elected to be a mod in 2007.

RAM_Designs
07-16-2010, 02:08 AM
I was elected to be a mod in 2007.

You're not a mod brah?

Flipx99
07-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Nah, but I used to have all the mod's phone number so I can ban via text.

revrider1
07-16-2010, 02:10 AM
I didnt get asked... :( Meh... lol

RAM_Designs
07-16-2010, 02:11 AM
Nah, but I used to have all the mod's phone number so I can ban via text.

cold blooded ban ftw.

RAM_Designs
07-16-2010, 02:11 AM
I didnt get asked... :( Meh... lol

I still love you.

On second thought, I hate you for selling all your OS Orions.

dbeez
07-16-2010, 02:12 AM
i actually offered to help around here guess i aint trustworthy enough. i need more useless post i guess

RAM_Designs
07-16-2010, 02:14 AM
i need more useless post i guess

of course.

infamous_e46
worstenemy even though he is one of my og niqqaz im sure rode goobs **** like a bicycle via pm's........so he got promoted for being a filthy ho3 with a purdy mouf

revrider1
I still love you.

On second thought, I hate you for selling all your OS Orions.I kinda hate myself for doing that... :blush:

RAM_Designs
07-16-2010, 02:16 AM
I kinda hate myself for doing that... :blush:

I'm just mad I wasn't able to grab any of it. I've been broke as a joke for a year or so now...no leisure money ftl.

revrider1
07-16-2010, 02:21 AM
If u knew how much I regreted it right bout now...

infamous_e46
07-16-2010, 02:26 AM
If u knew how much I regreted it right bout now...

but you wanted to invest in bp...............

revrider1
07-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Dam u... lol

infamous_e46
07-16-2010, 02:34 AM
Dam u... lol

http://www.the-parenting-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/shy_boy.jpg

revrider1
07-16-2010, 02:38 AM
:blush:

icpurplepplalot
07-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Where you been bro? IceT's been banned for ages...
No ****.....

Pick me pick me. Good to see we are getting more mods to keep this place in line. Congrats to the mods chosen.
Shut the **** up, you know nothing...

This site has turned into a festering **** hole with all of the useless adds so Goob can make a quick buck instead of trying to help the place out. This site has been going down hill since 2008. Why do you think we all left? The server is ****, the new vb4 is ****, as well as what goes on nowadays here. It's quite the travesty that CA has turned into such a joke, it used to be a pretty bad *** site, but that is no more nor will it ever be again.

crunk times..........that is all

Suicide Bobb
07-16-2010, 04:36 AM
RevRider would be another good mod choice...

Misfit for Mod
07-16-2010, 04:40 AM
Just sayin

revrider1
07-16-2010, 04:42 AM
RevRider would be another good mod choice...Thank you..

Suicide Bobb
07-16-2010, 04:46 AM
Thank you..

Fa sho...28k posts, and none that I have found useless...Plus you held yourself together well with the MrMakinMoves scandal...I think you have the proper personality for a mod. I have no idea how you would handle the externalities, but that is only because I don't know you that well...

revrider1
07-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Yea, iv been on here for years. In here all times, on the PC and on my mobile just dealing... Id say this forum is part of my life... lol

bubbagumper6
07-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Yea, iv been on here for years. In here all times, on the PC and on my mobile just dealing... Id say this forum is part of my life... lol

Rockin your peers and puttin suckas in fear?

James Bang
07-16-2010, 12:31 PM
For the next mods, I hope goob picks some that knows a thing or two about car audio.

infamous_e46
07-16-2010, 01:22 PM
For the next mods, I hope goob picks some that knows a thing or two about car audio.

not just someone who rides his cack like a bicycle via pm's

AlterEgo99
07-16-2010, 05:40 PM
So much hate. :evil:

infamous_e46
07-16-2010, 05:58 PM
So much hate. :evil:

ip check

AlterEgo99
07-16-2010, 07:19 PM
mac check

infamous_e46
07-16-2010, 07:30 PM
mac check

mic check 1-2-1-2

Audio_Images
07-22-2010, 07:07 AM
Audiodave, I traded back the art to the original owner. And honestly, I don't want to do business with you anyways. I wanted to meet up and show off my stuff and see yours, and you just wanted to "talk" about what went on in that thread. Sounds pretty shady to me.

I don't understand what you mean by "man oh man it's gunna be fun"

sure ya did.....

Suicide Bobb
07-22-2010, 08:33 AM
sure ya did.....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/482429-amps-galore.html

Sure I did.