PDA

View Full Version : James aka PBATEMAN owes me $90

GAM3OVR
07-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Pbateman has disappered off the face of the earth and still owes me $90 from the sub he bought from me over a month ago. The Ti pro 18" He seemed like an ok dude, so when he was 90 bucks short and asked if he could pay me later when I was going to buy two 12's from him for a customer of mine i agreed like a dumass. Then I got the run around for both trying to buy those subs and the money he owed. He hasnt been answering his phone, and has been ignoring my calls. Not to mention pissed off my customer, since i was counting on buying those subs from james for the install. but whatever, I had to settle that myself.

I want my $90 james, or Im going to your parents house and gettin it from them. I remmeber their adress!

Be a man, and Pay up dude!

sub-FATHER
07-12-2010, 04:15 PM
come on. james is constantly out of town i will get a hold of him again. he forgets a lot. but he pays.

GAM3OVR
07-12-2010, 04:17 PM
well you'd think after 50 phonecalls he would call back at least once, Its kind of messed up. I left him MANY voicemails.

I tried to deal it out with him since I know **** happens, but when you ignore somebody for 3+ weeks, yeah. not going to let that slide

sub-FATHER
07-12-2010, 04:18 PM
i just talked to him on the phone and he says you havnt called him at all. you must have the wrong number. he said you also havnt PM him or anything. he said he will call you.

Slo_Ride
07-12-2010, 04:21 PM
:confused:

GAM3OVR
07-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Dude I called the man many many times, I even called you a week or so ago and asked you to get in contact with him since I couldn't reach him. Which didnt work either

dextermoped
07-12-2010, 04:37 PM
James is just always out of town busy. I had to hunt him down so I could GIVE him $500. It took me 3 weeks and me just going over there hopeing he was in. You think people would be running/available for that much money but he's just kind of spacey and busy.

RidinSwangaz
07-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I want my $90 james, or Im going to your parents house and gettin it from them. I remmeber their adress!

Be a man, and Pay up dude!

Little immature sh%t right there "man"

GAM3OVR
07-12-2010, 05:04 PM

Im sorry, who da fawk is u?

RidinSwangaz
07-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Im sorry, who da fawk is u?

my bad niqqa for not introducing myself...

Name is Jt, I am a person who loves when people call them selves men. But cry & say I am going to your mommy & daddys house to get my money,Handle the business with the man not his mom or dad...I can guarantee you did some sh&t like that with my parents my dad would probably kick you in the d*ck.

Good luck getting your cash back.

Choke on my d^ck,

Best Regards, JT

Annnarbor84
07-12-2010, 05:08 PM

When someone owes you money maturity goes out the window. Unless you are a little ***** and dont want to see your money, then by all means be mature........

RidinSwangaz
07-12-2010, 05:13 PM
When someone owes you money maturity goes out the window. Unless you are a little ***** and dont want to see your money, then by all means be mature........

Sure it does, Why involve his parents? Isn't their business, Probably don't even know he bought something on the computer
Trust me cupcake, Someone stole my cash I wouldn't be going to mommys house.

Annnarbor84
07-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Sure it does, Why involve his parents? Isn't their business, Probably don't even know he bought something on the computer

I would assume he is using this as a way to apply pressure to get this **** done and over. And I am not your cupcake **** stick!

GAM3OVR
07-12-2010, 05:15 PM
James is just always out of town busy. I had to hunt him down so I could GIVE him $500. It took me 3 weeks and me just going over there hopeing he was in. You think people would be running/available for that much money but he's just kind of spacey and busy.

Yeah well he seemed like a cool dude, but when somebody is busy for 2 weeks and then ignores your call for 3 more it goes kind of sketch. I really hate ranting on a forum but I just got tired of it.

Thats why i didnt wanna title nothing as a scammer or whatnot. I know **** happens, I jsut wanted to make it as clear as possible I been wanting this $90 since like may

GAM3OVR
07-12-2010, 05:16 PM
my bad niqqa for not introducing myself...

Name is Jt, I am a person who loves when people call them selves men. But cry & say I am going to your mommy & daddys house to get my money,Handle the business with the man not his mom or dad...I can guarantee you did some sh&t like that with my parents my dad would probably kick you in the d*ck.

Good luck getting your cash back.

Choke on my d^ck,

Best Regards, JT

Thanks for the introduction *** quad, your a real man who like real balls in his mouth. I got the message.

LazyRider
07-12-2010, 05:24 PM

I'm sure there are many people who wish debt collectors were as "mature" as you. You owe money to a credit card company you think they're not going to track you down any way possible? When someone owes you money and you try and contact them for 3 weeks you should do whatever you can to get in contact them.

DarkScorpion
07-12-2010, 05:43 PM
I would assume he is using this as a way to apply pressure to get this **** done and over. And I am not your cupcake **** stick!

I'm sure there are many people who wish debt collectors were as "mature" as you. You owe money to a credit card company you think they're not going to track you down any way possible? When someone owes you money and you try and contact them for 3 weeks you should do whatever you can to get in contact them.

x2. When money is owed and the guy isn't responding, then you go to the next best contact.

tc3k101
07-12-2010, 08:17 PM
James is a stand up guy I'm sure he will pay. Usually I don't butt in and say x person is a good guy but I've known James for a while and he is legit and cool as hell. Tad hard to get a hold of at times but the best thing to do is to text him later at night and not during the day, at least that worked for me when we would do our business deals.

Hope all works out well for you Petchkins or w/e your old sn was. I'm sure he will pull thru for you.