PDA

View Full Version : I really need help trying to figure out a box for a Fi btl 18"

rookanga
07-05-2010, 06:30 PM
I have read a lot of post about people making boxes for this sub and I know that I got enough space for one (trail blazer). But the problem is I don't know how big of a box I need to make and what hz to tune it to. So if someone has this sub (which I know a lot of people do) could you help me out on making a sketch or a design or something that could help me out on building a box. Or is there someone that I could talk to that deals with makes boxes or makes the best boxes for this sub?

mnmcustoms
07-06-2010, 01:04 AM
what is ur number?

Bumpin' Goalie
07-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Depends on preferences, uses, power, etc.

Not just one answer.

rookanga
07-06-2010, 04:59 AM
I will use it for daily driving, but of course I would like it to hit the hardest it can. I plan on later getting a sundown saz3000d but for Right now I have a us amp merlin md2d 1500 watts. And I really don't know what you are talking about when you said preferences, are you talking music wise?

subzero
07-06-2010, 08:36 AM
How do you like your bassfest? Scrambled, juicy, tight, loose, You tell us what you want to achieve from dat ter moofer n we'll fix ya up.