PDA

View Full Version : Avic-N3 please insert disc problems.

dye4metal
06-28-2010, 08:02 PM
i just burned the 09 map disc and im in FL and i burned the east coast version and my HU started up on it and up dated and all that jazz but when i click on the nav button it still says please insert disc??:crying:

dye4metal
06-29-2010, 05:55 PM
someones gota know?

Zermelo
06-30-2010, 01:21 PM
I burned the CNDV-90MT a few months ago after d/ling it form a torrent site. It worked fine on my N3 and worked on my N5. I suggest trying to burn it again at a slower speed or a different burner, or with higher quality media.

It's most likely a bad burn, otherwise it's the hardware.

dye4metal
07-06-2010, 12:25 AM
i reburned one and now when i start it up it goes to the starting pioneer navigation system but sits there for forever. and i have yet to get it past that screen. the mp3 and cd player work great though? should i try the next burn at 2x?

Zermelo
07-06-2010, 11:52 AM
i reburned one and now when i start it up it goes to the starting pioneer navigation system but sits there for forever. and i have yet to get it past that screen. the mp3 and cd player work great though? should i try the next burn at 2x?

What kind of media are you using to burn it with? Don't use cheap DL DVDs. If the mp3 player and cd player are working, it's most likely a bad burn. I would burn it again at 2x with Verbatim Discs.

It also might be the DVD burner itself. Try burning it on another computer or a newer burner.

dye4metal
07-06-2010, 01:23 PM
i have the new memorex dvd dls. ive made a disc in the past that worked but was with sonys. it said disc error on the 2x disc.

Zermelo
07-06-2010, 04:07 PM
i have the new memorex dvd dls. ive made a disc in the past that worked but was with sonys. it said disc error on the 2x disc.

Like I said if you're getting burn errors, it may be the burner itself. Try a different burner.

dye4metal
07-06-2010, 08:09 PM
im gonna try burning it on my macbook pro. do you think that will help?

Zermelo
07-20-2010, 07:38 PM
im gonna try burning it on my macbook pro. do you think that will help?

It's worth a try.