PDA

View Full Version : Rear Speakers

Rygy8427
01-14-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi, i was hoping someone could help me out with a good set of speakers to replace my rear speakers in a 2001 grand am. I really dont' know anything about speakers but a friend told me that i should look for a pair of 6" x 9" dual cone speakers and the best that i could find on the internet were kenwoods 6949S speakers and i was just hoping that someone could help me out here and give me a clue what a good set of speakers would be for my car.
THANX

onlyphases
01-17-2004, 12:40 AM
Kenwood are not the best you can find on the internet. Look at some of the posts on this site for information about 6x9s.

people are selling things here, cardomain.com and ebay.
Just a few sites
make sure you are aware of your mounting depth (how deep the speaker sits) before you buy

Bavarian3
01-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Hi, i was hoping someone could help me out with a good set of speakers to replace my rear speakers in a 2001 grand am. I really dont' know anything about speakers but a friend told me that i should look for a pair of 6" x 9" dual cone speakers and the best that i could find on the internet were kenwoods 6949S speakers and i was just hoping that someone could help me out here and give me a clue what a good set of speakers would be for my car.
THANX

ditch the rear speakers. worry about the front. get a nice component set up front powered by an amp.