PDA

View Full Version : Kevinn not a very good seller.

thehardknoxlife
06-22-2010, 07:22 PM
I'll just give the details.

I bought the PG amps from this thread (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/476474-pheonix-gold-rsd-500-4-pheonix-gold-rsd-1200-1-a.html). I initially sent $50 to hold them for 3 days. 3 days later(Friday, June 11th) I sent the full payment. I contacted him and told him payment cleared. He said he would ship that day but responded back later and said he didn't have a box. I start trying to contact him the following Monday about the shipping information. Keep in mind these are text's to his cell phone. They go unanswered. I start again Tuesday and he responds back and says they have not shipped yet, 4 days after he said he would ship. He then says he will ship that day after work and send me the shipping info. I send numerous unanswered texts to his phone the following few days asking for the shipping info. He finally answered my text about 5 days later when I sent one telling him not to ignore me acting like he didn't know who was texting him. He said he shipped them UPS and would send the tracking info as soon as he could. I never received another text. This guy doesn't keep in contact whatsoever. As soon as payment cleared he just stopped answering anything.

Now I did receive the amps today, but the packing was very poor. I pick the box up and feel all the weight shift and slide to one side. The box was way too big, and filled with loose packing peanuts. The amps were stacked on top of each other with a single layer of bubble wrap on each. There was nothing to keep them from moving inside the box.

Cliffs

No contact whatsoever.
Doesn't keep his word on shipping.
Never sent tracking info like he said.
**** poor packaging.

I'll never buy from this guy again.

LazyRider
06-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Hopefully they work. People who do poor jobs packaging stuff usually don't take very good care of their things.