PDA

View Full Version : Outsideshot23 Horrible Buyer - Do Not Deal With

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Well since he made a bad feedback thread about me, i think its only fair.

He has been an ******* from the start of the deal. Told me to take my time shipping, it was graduation week :graduate: So i didnt have time for 5 days, only had 8 days to ship since he paid and he wasted 2 of them because of his slow PM's. He is calling me a scammer when his amp is well on its way and he knows it. Just a terrible person to deal with.

This is not the first negative deal he has made yet this is the first negative deal someone wants to throw on me. I have had slow shipping times in the past and people understand, i guess there is an *** in every bunch.

*SlappinAzz*
06-22-2010, 12:58 AM
I would buy from you, no doubt. ;)

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 01:03 AM
I would buy from you, no doubt. ;)

Thanks man. Atleast some people can tell the real ******* in a bad deal.

d77543020
06-22-2010, 01:05 AM
:popcorn:

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 01:07 AM
I didnt make this thread to entertain or to even get back at him.

He made a thread about me on atleast 3 different sites the same day i shipped his amp, i posted the tracking number for everyone to see and he still insists on leaving me bad feedback and calling me a scammer so i posted my side so sellers can see what they would deal with. And this is his second bad deal, he was selling kinetiks and got bad feedback. I never have, i think its obvious whats up.

roarzorz
06-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Considering he dumps all over posts in the classifieds every time someone doesn't accept his offer this doesn't surprise me.

mossberg385t
06-22-2010, 01:13 AM
i would buy from you and sell to you

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Considering he dumps all over posts in the classifieds every time someone doesn't accept his offer this doesn't surprise me.

Yeah, i shouldve known better but he wanted the amp and had the cash. I thought **** might be just fine.

And in case some of you guys dont know what graduation week entails. I get to school at 7 in the morning, stay all day and then have graduation practice until 5:30. So from 7 untill 5:30 im at school. Post office hours here are 8-5 or 9-5 i believe. See where the issue was.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 01:15 AM
i would buy from you and sell to you

lol you already sold to me once. I might just build that thing then sell it.

d77543020
06-22-2010, 01:18 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/475084-outsideshot23-scammer.html

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Bump.

snoopysnooper
06-22-2010, 12:11 PM
scammer

jk

LazyRider
06-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Yeah, i shouldve known better but he wanted the amp and had the cash. I thought **** might be just fine.

And in case some of you guys dont know what graduation week entails. I get to school at 7 in the morning, stay all day and then have graduation practice until 5:30. So from 7 untill 5:30 im at school. Post office hours here are 8-5 or 9-5 i believe. See where the issue was.

Your post office doesn't have one of those 24 hours automated machines? All the ones by me have one. Very convenient.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 09:26 PM
scammer
jk

lulz, i love you.

Your post office doesn't have one of those 24 hours automated machines? All the ones by me have one. Very convenient.

What do you mean ? No, i live in a small country town. We have the service desk and then the P.O. boxes. We have another post office that i could fit in my bed room.

LazyRider
06-22-2010, 09:29 PM
lulz, i love you.

What do you mean ? No, i live in a small country town. We have the service desk and then the P.O. boxes. We have another post office that i could fit in my bed room.

***** for you. They're really convenient. The sad part is people still go to the service desk instead of the machine just to deliver small packages and it makes the line so much longer than it needs to be.

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:40 PM
ya im sure people will just turn down my cash left and right after this thread.. LOL.. I paid immediately and you dropped the ball on your end.. anyone who wants the real messages tjust pm me.. im not here to **** and moan and tell stories.. i got the screen shots /thread lol

LazyRider
06-22-2010, 09:43 PM
ya im sure people will just turn down my cash left and right after this thread.. LOL.. I paid immediately and you dropped the ball on your end.. anyone who wants the real messages tjust pm me.. im not here to **** and moan and tell stories.. i got the screen shots /thread lol

Post them up

Imtjnotu
06-22-2010, 09:46 PM
kids these days

blazron22z
06-22-2010, 09:57 PM
i sold to outsideshot23 and had no problem with the transaction cool guy in my opinion wouldnt mind doing bussiness with him again

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:59 PM
check the thread i started.. i will be posting them up

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:15 AM
Actual PM's coming up. Nothing is edited on my end or his, these are copied and pasted from my in and out box, his first, then my responses.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:21 AM
06/08/2010 @ 5:25

hey i sent your money today. im not in a big rush so take your time.. just holler at me when you get it shipped with a tracking number... Thanks

06/08/2010 @ 5:53

Should be tomorrow or thursday. Ill let you know.

06/10/2010 @ 6:18

hey you get it shipped today?? lmk thanks

06/10/2010 @ 9:37

Not yet, i need to make a box. Im hoping tomorrow man. Ill get you tracking ASAP though.

06/11/2010 @ 8:19

you get it out today?

6/13/2010 @ 5:02

hey man you got it shipped yet?

6/13/2010 @ 8:02

hey man im running out of patience.. You are on now and have been on today and have not answered my messages from last night... ima give you a chance to answer me and let me know when it will be shipped or i will go through paypal and file a claim...

6/13/2010 @ 8:05

Hey man. I didnt notice your messages until now. Im sorry. Im hoping to get it out tomorrow. I need to tape some boxes together and try to get her sercure before i ship. If i am not comfortable with the packing i wont ship. I dont need issues with USPS or UPS.

6/13/2010 @ 8:06

ok... thats fine.. like i said not in a rush just like to keep contact so i know im not getting ****ed ou know... just lemme know the progress... thanks

6/15/2010 @ 4:11

Is your place a street or road or whats up.

6/15/2010 @ 7:09

1207 se 3rd street .. send it to receptions etc.. its a business.. same address.. might save you money sending comercial...

6/15/2010 @ 10:20

Where do i put recpetions etc. I was shipping USPS. I dont trust UPS with big **** unless its like batts and ****.

6/16/2010 @ 7:45

receptions etc..
1207 se 3rd
Antlers,OK 74523

6/16/2010 @ 8:04

dam man cmon.. this is liek 1 phat eclipse ****.. i boght a D9 froma nother guy 2 days ago and its in the mail.. you told me it would be shipped a week ago.. enough is enough... if you cant manage to have it in a box and on the way by friday with a tracking number you can just pay me back plus fees.. or i can go through paypal and get it that way

6/18/2010 @ 5:50

Your leash is getting short son... money or i start waling down 157 friends on facebook and let them know you are scamming epople, then i call your house im sure your mom will be thrilled ... message me NOW

6/18/2010 @ 7:20

You cant wait until i ******* get home and message you before you start some bullshit. I shipped the amp today. Your a ******* ****.

6/19/2010 @ 5:44

If you would have shipped within even a ****ing week of when you said would nt have been an issue.. a week late.. get on here posting messages 3 days after i have been messaging you and dont reply.. your fault little boy

6/19/2010 @ 9:39

It doesnt matter now. Lesson learned. Dont deal with assholes.

6/19/2010 @ 8:50

dont say you will ship next day and take 10 and dont reply to messages when you ave time to post on the site

6/20/2010 @ 2:01

alright man.. no need to **** our feedback up.. I sent the money.. you sent the amp.. you give me positive i will give you positive and we will go our seperate ways

6/20/2010 @ 6:56

PM goob and get that thread gone and i will leave you all the positive feedback your heart desires. .

6/20/2010 @ 9:13

whose goob?

6/20/2010 @ 9:28

Car Audio Admin.

6/20/2010 @ 9:44

i messaged a few admin for that particular sections o when it disappears just leave me feedback and when the amp shows up like described i will give it to you as well

6/21/2010 @ 7:37

While you are at it you can apologize to my team mates on the MECA website for dragging them through the mud and get the threads taken care of on MECA, Usaci, and whatever other sites that you decided to post this. Considering if you wouldve waited 20 minutes for me to get home this stupidity wouldnt have happened.

6/21/2010 @ 9:18

you drug them through the mud.. i posted facts on there and when all was said and done i said david ws a good guy on there and this should not look bad on his team just you.. and even david said he was thinking about kicking your ******* out because your an idiot... so dont you worry about ti yougin me and david have it taken care of

*SlappinAzz*
06-23-2010, 02:22 AM

where in virginia do u live exactly? near richmond? tappahanock, norfolk?

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:42 AM
both of you guys should edit your sigs. neither is a scammer and neither is a bad buyer.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:44 AM
That is every PM we have had, these will be posted in his thread by me as well.

*SlappinAzz*
06-23-2010, 02:47 AM
both of you guys should edit your sigs. Neither is a scammer and neither is a bad buyer.

niqqa you shout too much!!!

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Read through those PM's and check his lying *** out here. Telling me its fine brah, just comunicate, look at the dates, i got back to him every time except 2 days and i told him i didnt see his messages because i didnt.

LazyRider
06-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Yea... I'm definitely going to have to side with Outsideshot23 on this one. You kept telling him you would get it shipped out that week and then the next day and so forth and you didn't. That's why he was getting nervous about the deal. I don't blame him.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Yea... I'm definitely going to have to side with Outsideshot23 on this one. You kept telling him you would get it shipped out that week and then the next day and so forth and you didn't. That's why he was getting nervous about the deal. I don't blame him.

But i kept in communication and tried to get it shipped. It wouldve shipped the 15th if he wouldve gotten back to me.

There is a difference between scamming and the issues that i had. I am not a scammer, i kept in communication and did nothing wrong other than take too long to ship his amp. The amp was shipped safe and sound and he should have it soon enough. I never said i wasnt in the wrong but i am not a scammer and that is blatently obvious. Only a thick headed ignorant person could possibly believe i am a scammer.

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:57 AM
niqqa you shout too much!!!

niqqa you my niqqa so be nice

LazyRider
06-23-2010, 03:06 AM
But i kept in communication and tried to get it shipped. It wouldve shipped the 15th if he wouldve gotten back to me.

There is a difference between scamming and the issues that i had. I am not a scammer, i kept in communication and did nothing wrong other than take too long to ship his amp. The amp was shipped safe and sound and he should have it soon enough. I never said i wasnt in the wrong but i am not a scammer and that is blatently obvious. Only a thick headed ignorant person could possibly believe i am a scammer.

If he would have put that you're a bad seller in his sig instead of scammer you'd still be mad and your sig would still say he's a horrible buyer. In my opinion you handled the situation wrong and had you not kept telling him you would get his amp shipped the next day he wouldn't have had a reason to complain or be nervous. You should have just told him you don't know when you would be able to ship it and just been honest. You went a different route. That's why the dude got nervous and pissed.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:08 AM
If he would have put that you're a bad seller in his sig instead of scammer you'd still be mad and your sig would still say he's a horrible buyer. In my opinion you handled the situation wrong and had you not kept telling him you would get his amp shipped the next day he wouldn't have had a reason to complain or be nervous. You should have just told him you don't know when you would be able to ship it and just been honest. You went a different route. That's why the dude got nervous and pissed.

I honestly tried to find a chance/way to ship it when i told him i would. ITs not like i sat there telling him i would ship and then came home and ate cheetos or some bullshit. I tried to keep in contact with him so he didnt think i ducked and ran. This situation has been handled wrong on both ends and you can admit that you believe that as well.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:11 AM
I have taken my sig down, we will see what happens.

LazyRider
06-23-2010, 03:12 AM
I honestly tried to find a chance/way to ship it when i told him i would. ITs not like i sat there telling him i would ship and then came home and ate cheetos or some bullshit. I tried to keep in contact with him so he didnt think i ducked and ran. This situation has been handled wrong on both ends and you can admit that you believe that as well.

I'm pretty sure he'll change his sig once he recieves his amp.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:16 AM
I'm pretty sure he'll change his sig once he recieves his amp.

I doubt it.

This is only the second time i have had something like this and the other time was when i sold my AQ2200 to Powerfanatic, i think after everything it took about 2 weeks before i could ship it out. He trusted me and bought an SAX 125 from me a few months ago. I trust in my feedback and refs thread and i know i will still have customers as long as i keep being honest.