PDA

View Full Version : worstenemy 453

Neel
06-18-2010, 08:45 PM
bought a 10'' 12 spoke basket off him. 3 spokes were cracked....he failed to mention that. i msgd him once i got the package. he said he didnt know it was cracked and asked for pictures. i sent him pictures, he never said a word after that....

there is another thread about him samming somebody that bought an amp from him, and hes flamed everyone in it.

dude, worst you know your in the wrong..... why dont you just make it right.

i know the basket was only 30 bucks. but that was my hard earned money that got wasted on a worthless paper weight....

im will be taking this up with paypal......:rage:

misfit138
06-18-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm pretty sure worst posted the tracking # for the amp in the other thread. Just sayin'.

LazyRider
06-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Post pics here of the packaging job. It could have gotten damaged during shipping :fyi:.

Neel
06-18-2010, 08:59 PM
just took some pics of the box. theres no way it happened in shipping, the box is in perfect condition.....

misfit138
06-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Upload pics of the basket, bro...

power-fanatic07
06-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah, would really help if there were pics.

Neel
06-18-2010, 09:12 PM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/neelswheels/001-4.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/neelswheels/002-4.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/neelswheels/001-5.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/neelswheels/002-5.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/neelswheels/003-3.jpg

to bad he didnt flame me because i was just going to ask him to gift me 5 bucks back. so i can pay my buddy to tig these crackes.....

misfit138
06-18-2010, 09:27 PM
I can understand why you'd be a little bit pissy about the whole thing, but those cracks seem to be really small. It's quite possible the box was dropped. Damage of that kind could happen even if the box was dropped only a foot or two onto a concrete floor.

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I can definitely see how those cracks could be overlooked, or caused in shipping. It's not like the basket is totally trashed, like in some pictures of baskets I've seen.

Just saying.

mbrooky
06-18-2010, 09:33 PM
the only thing i can think of happening is there is a big crease in the box in one of the pics...looks as if something heavy as hell was thrown on top of it.....either way..it *****

Neel
06-18-2010, 09:35 PM
there is no indentation on the box at all. box is in perfect shape. it was packaged perfectly, my guess is he didnt see the cracks....
this box was not abbused...

im an honest man, i have almost 5000 post on cumminsforum and everyone knows me well over there. (california state pres)

like i said i was going to ask him to gift me 5 bucks in paypal just so i could have the cracks fuzed together.....

misfit138
06-18-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm going to be honest, I don't think worst knew about the cracks, or intentionally shipped this thing out damaged. It seems like a lot of trouble just to make a few bucks.

mbrooky
06-18-2010, 09:44 PM
either way...basket came to buyer broken...seller should give buyer like $15 or some ****...solved! :p:

and learn to packaged items better! others should learn from this and all the other threads on here...either package it really good or be prepared to fork up monies if it shows up damaged.

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm going to be honest, I don't think worst knew about the cracks, or intentionally shipped this thing out damaged. It seems like a lot of trouble just to make a few bucks.

Agreed.

Neel
06-18-2010, 09:52 PM

yea i dont think he seen the cracks......

so what am i suppose to do???? i would have rather spent 30 bucks on another basket.... you know what i mean?

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 11:06 PM
I can understand why you'd be a little bit pissy about the whole thing, but those cracks seem to be really small. It's quite possible the box was dropped. Damage of that kind could happen even if the box was dropped only a foot or two onto a concrete floor.

I can definitely see how those cracks could be overlooked, or caused in shipping. It's not like the basket is totally trashed, like in some pictures of baskets I've seen.

Just saying.

Thank You.

the only thing i can think of happening is there is a big crease in the box in one of the pics...looks as if something heavy as hell was thrown on top of it.....either way..it *****

This.

there is no indentation on the box at all. box is in perfect shape. it was packaged perfectly, my guess is he didnt see the cracks....
this box was not abbused...

im an honest man, i have almost 5000 post on cumminsforum and everyone knows me well over there. (california state pres)

like i said i was going to ask him to gift me 5 bucks in paypal just so i could have the cracks fuzed together.....

I thought i answered your PM from the pictures, if i didnt then im sorry but you couldve hit me back instead jumping on the worst hatin bandwagon. I will gift you $10 if you want to do that but you never gave me a chance to talk about it. If i truely didnt hit you back you shouldve been like, "hey, what can we do about this" and i woulda been all my bad, blah blah and figured out how to remedy the situation.

This.

Neel
06-19-2010, 02:31 AM
im glad we can come to a conclusion here. i just waited a few days and you never hit me back......

the box was packaged well, and didnt have any drop marks on it. and there was 3 cracks all next to each other. ive seen a few like this from big motor hanging on the basket.

im a pretty easy going dude. i will talk to the mods to get this thread resolved if we can. like i said 5 bucks gifted payment to me is fine. that will be plenty to give my buddy to tig the cracks up.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-19-2010, 09:26 AM
im glad we can come to a conclusion here. i just waited a few days and you never hit me back......

the box was packaged well, and didnt have any drop marks on it. and there was 3 cracks all next to each other. ive seen a few like this from big motor hanging on the basket.

im a pretty easy going dude. i will talk to the mods to get this thread resolved if we can. like i said 5 bucks gifted payment to me is fine. that will be plenty to give my buddy to tig the cracks up.

PM me your paypal because i dont have it.

Andrew_as
06-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Hey man there is someone on Usaci website talking about you scammed them out of a d9... Ive been seeing quite a few story's poppin up lately

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Hey man there is someone on Usaci website talking about you scammed them out of a d9... Ive been seeing quite a few story's poppin up lately

Ive only sold 1 D9 and that issue has been resolved. They were crying the same day i shipped after 10 days when they told me to take my time and then he wasted 2 days that i couldve shipped. If that isnt clear over there that his amp was shipped then quote this message and put it there. There was a thread here but since there was no issue the thread was deleted.

Andrew_as
06-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Yea whats crazy is the thread over on usaci was just started yesterday by him.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Yea whats crazy is the thread over on usaci was just started yesterday by him.

The thread here was started yesterday, about 20 minutes before i got home to give him a tracking number. Im not in Usaci and dont give a dam about them but you can quote that earlier message and post it or tell them to come to ca.com where i still make bank selling stuff. Ive done my end of the deal, if he doesnt want to make it right, thats on him but the issue is cleared up here and thats all im worried about.

TaylorFade
06-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Bubble wrap ***** ballsack. Probably happened during shipping. Pool noodles are chaper anyway aren't they?

Btw- not saying anything either way, but I wouldn't listen to anyone that says, "take your time," anymore, Worst. Lol.

Andrew_as
06-19-2010, 09:50 AM
ill relay the message! Yea no one wants you to take your time! **** when i buy something i expect it the next day even though it never works like that!

Neel
07-17-2010, 03:00 AM
hey...... i still havent gotten any kind of refund like you told me you would. im not even worried about the money. just shows me as a buyer i didnt get taken care of like i was told......

Johnny Law.Lulz
07-17-2010, 03:02 AM
Honestly man, i totally forgot about this while dealing with the D9 situation. You have a PM now.

michaellane
10-11-2010, 08:19 AM
uppp