PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for new jeep speakers.

cha0
06-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Whats up CA!

Well it has been a while since I have been around and on top of that I never got too much into upgrading anything but subwoofers so Im in need of some help. Here is my situation. I purchase a Jeep wrangler from one of my good friends last night. Im looking to build a nice summer driver. The speakers in it according to him are cashed. Here is what we have:

4x6's in the dash
4x6's in the doors supposedly but im not 100% on this.

Basically What Im thinking is buy a 6 channel amp and just adding 2 more pods in the back seat area.

Likes Extremly loud punk and metal. I don't want a bunch of bass out of these.
Budget Would like to keep it under 1000. Thats for 6 new speakers, enclosures for 2 and amp.

What would you guys do? If I can buy used im not apposed to it either. I also need to make a few small repairs to the Jeep as well so I want this done THE RIGHT WAY, for as cheap as possible. if you know what I mean.

Post up!

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Up the budget say **** the highs/mids, get 6 21" dps

obasam99
06-19-2010, 12:43 AM
golfwholesaleseller

Diablo Edge Tour version

Callaway promised extreme forgiveness and they have certainly delivered, this is a club that will boost your confidence every time you step on to the tee ishiner. Better players will probably been keen to investigate the wholesale golf (http://www.golfwholesaleseller.com/) Diablo Edge Tour version because it offers more control and the effortless high ball flight of the standard version is likely to appeal more to the higher handicappers looking for some help off the tee.