PDA

View Full Version : Help please, Scammed?

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Not going to say by who until, I'm 100% sure, What do I do if so? I mean I can't call the cops right? No receipt, No signed agreements, & What if he don't sign for the package? Then there's for sure no proof I don't want to sit here and keep reading threw all the bullsh*t other people have sadly gone through I want to know what I'm supposed to do.

Help please

d77543020
06-18-2010, 09:33 AM
cant help without knowing the whole story

TaylorFade
06-18-2010, 09:34 AM
paypal? tracking numer? what's the deal? who is it?

bubbagumper6
06-18-2010, 09:34 AM
cant help without knowing the whole story

This. You can tell more of the story without naming the guy...

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 09:40 AM
I had sold a SAZ-1500D to a guy on here, & since I am new & only have one ref, from buying I agreed to ship first, Which in my opinion is fair because I checked it out, The guy has about 8-9 refs, Seems like a good dude, Well I shipped it last week on Monday, It arrived via UPS, on thursday, & once he got it he said he would pay-pal the cash to me after he tested it, & Then never messaged back, The amp was in mint condition not a scratch or a flaw So I know it worked, I've tried emailing, Calling, texting done it all about twice a day. He didn't sign for it & I know when they do it shows up on the ups website.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Its been 1 day since it was supposed to have arrived. If he didnt sign for it then im almost sure he doesnt have it. Wait a few.

bubbagumper6
06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
I had sold a SAZ-1500D to a guy on here, & since I am new & only have one ref, from buying I agreed to ship first, Which in my opinion is fair because I checked it out, The guy has about 8-9 refs, Seems like a good dude, Well I shipped it last week on Monday, It arrived via UPS, on thursday, & once he got it he said he would pay-pal the cash to me after he tested it, & Then never messaged back, The amp was in mint condition not a scratch or a flaw So I know it worked, I've tried emailing, Calling, texting done it all about twice a day. He didn't sign for it & I know when they do it shows up on the ups website.

That's sounding pretty fishy...honestly your best bet would be to name him and hope someone on here knows him personally and can contact him to see what's up.

bubbagumper6
06-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Its been 1 day since it was supposed to have arrived. If he didnt sign for it then im almost sure he doesnt have it. Wait a few.

I believe he means it arrived LAST thursday...

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 09:44 AM
It was last Monday I sent it to him, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, & give it until Monday, what do i do from there?

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 09:47 AM

It say's delivered, They won't necessarily leave with the package if you don't sign for it, sometimes I sign for my stuff sometimes I don't he admitted he had it anyhow, & was going to pay me after he tested it.

bubbagumper6
06-18-2010, 09:48 AM
It say's delivered, They won't necessarily leave with the package if you don't sign for it, sometimes I sign for my stuff sometimes I don't he admitted he had it anyhow, & was going to pay me after he tested it.

Did he receive it YESTERDAY or last Thursday? It makes a difference bro...

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Did he receive it YESTERDAY or last Thursday? It makes a difference bro...

Sorry thought I made it clear, last thursday..

dB-r
06-18-2010, 09:51 AM
If it had a signature requirement on it, he would have HAD to sign it or UPS would not turn it over to him. If it did not have a signature requirement, UPS would just leave it there.

bubbagumper6
06-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Sorry thought I made it clear, last thursday..

Ok yeah, so he's had it for more than a week, that's plenty of time to test it...Like I said, your better off naming him and trying to find someone that knows him to get in contact with him and find out what's up...

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Ok yeah, so he's had it for more than a week, that's plenty of time to test it...Like I said, your better off naming him and trying to find someone that knows him to get in contact with him and find out what's up...

I'll give him until monday like I said, what do I from there if no response other then tell everyone here?

d77543020
06-18-2010, 09:58 AM
put up the tracking number and say who it is if he has lots of refs he wont mind confronting this issue

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 10:01 AM
put up the tracking number and say who it is if he has lots of refs he wont mind confronting this issue

I'm not going to do any of that until Monday, I would rather not bash him if it's just a misunderstanding, I just need to know what to do if it becomes more on an issue?

jbizzle
06-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Do it now, you have nothing to lose... Last thing I would want to do is give him more time to hide or try to cover his ***.

d77543020
06-18-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm not going to do any of that until Monday, I would rather not bash him if it's just a misunderstanding, I just need to know what to do if it becomes more on an issue?the longer you wait the wost off you will be, it doesn't take that long to test a amp

crownvic97
06-18-2010, 10:19 AM
the longer you wait the wost off you will be, it doesn't take that long to test a amp

this. you only only need a half an hour if your slow hooking up an amp

05fronty
06-18-2010, 10:33 AM
scammers should be found and beaten like a red-headed step child!

MiX
06-18-2010, 10:41 AM
post his name so no one else gets scammed noob

RidinSwangaz
06-18-2010, 10:47 AM
post his name so no one else gets scammed noob

I'm not sure he will be doing much of CA. Hasn't logged on in a few days.

britdevine
06-18-2010, 10:50 AM
This is why you never send something without having the money, even if you are a new user.

michaellane
06-18-2010, 12:34 PM
^^^wrong. but secondly post the guys name or we wont try to help. someone may know the guy in real life. and ive had 4-5 guys ship first to me. never a problem

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 07:06 PM
So you are possibly getting scammed and you dont want to warn anyone else or help yourself.

way2sl0
06-18-2010, 07:12 PM
You need to name them. Once the agreement goes out the window (test and then pay) then he is scamming you, wake up. The worst part is you made this thread and are not helping anyone else out, you are just giving him a chance to scam more people.

d77543020
06-19-2010, 03:12 AM
You need to name them. Once the agreement goes out the window (test and then pay) then he is scamming you, wake up. The worst part is you made this thread and are not helping anyone else out, you are just giving him a chance to scam more people.

this he maybe scamming someone else right now

RidinSwangaz
06-19-2010, 09:15 AM
this he maybe scamming someone else right now

No, He isn't I just got a money order in the mail & cashed it 5 minutes ago from him, I still haven't heard from him though. I don't know what the deal is. He did say it was going to be threw paypal not a MO

metsfan89
06-21-2010, 01:12 PM
hope that m.o was a usps m.o. Could be a false one and if it gets cashed and something goes wrong after its been cashed your responsible for paying back the money. Just sayin. but if thats not the case. Glad you got your money

aviator08
06-21-2010, 01:27 PM
i would wait a bit before spending that money.