PDA

View Full Version : Worstenemy453 My AMP or my MONEY!!!

outsideshot23
06-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Bought it and he said he would ship last wednesday... not he has stopped replying and still do not have a tracking number or any info.. Apparently he had itfor sale and was not prepared to ship it... If you are going to sell something be ready to ship it or dont sell.. watch out guys!!

hatedonmostly
06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
kids these days

Slo_Ride
06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Worst where you at? You need to get things right ASAP!

outsideshot23
06-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Worst where you at? You need to get things right ASAP!
this.. guy has 8,000 posts.. i know he is getting my messages.. een had to look him up on facebook and send some pms that way

revrider1
06-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Hmm...

JL Audio
06-17-2010, 09:30 PM
didn't someone else just make a thread with about the same title for someone else?

:/ **** people are making old forum goers look bad with all this fishy **** going on.

I'm still legit *****es :P 90-95% posts in classifieds woot.

power-fanatic07
06-17-2010, 09:30 PM
He is a little slow on shipping sometimes but he will ship...just try to be patient.

Re-packaging **** then shipping it off is the worst part of selling things. I've spent about 350$ at UPS in the past 2 weeks

bubbagumper6
06-17-2010, 09:32 PM
So is everyone a scammer now?

mossberg385t
06-17-2010, 09:36 PM
i havent had any issues with him he was just dropped as a child XD things take him a little longer

outsideshot23
06-17-2010, 09:46 PM
He is a little slow on shipping sometimes but he will ship...just try to be patient.

Re-packaging **** then shipping it off is the worst part of selling things. I've spent about 350$ at UPS in the past 2 weeks
Well if you going to be slow dont say ill ship it wed, then thrus.. then this weekend... then dont reply for 4 days when he has been on.. i have never took more then 2 days to ship.. If you dont have it ready to ship you dont have it ready to sell.. i know hes getting my messages i will give him until tom then i will go through paypal and get my money back

twistedchild420
06-17-2010, 10:05 PM
So is everyone a scammer now?

Yep.....have yet to get my ror from ya brah......the ***?

dirtysouth31
06-17-2010, 10:14 PM
:ohsnap:

blazron22z
06-17-2010, 10:15 PM
daymm bro that sux

michaellane
06-18-2010, 03:11 AM
:( im the same boat with another guy audioxremes on caco...he is active here as well

*SlappinAzz*
06-18-2010, 03:14 AM
Bought it and he said he would ship last wednesday... not he has stopped replying and still do not have a tracking number or any info.. Apparently he had itfor sale and was not prepared to ship it... If you are going to sell something be ready to ship it or dont sell.. watch out guys!!

IF he is scammin u , he lives close to me, so ill bring sum homies up, and we'll beat his *** till he ships it. Sorry worst, u good guy, but i hate scammas.;)

dumple
06-18-2010, 03:18 AM
IF he is scammin u , he lives close to me, so ill bring sum homies up, and we'll beat his *** till he ships it. Sorry worst, u good guy, but i hate scammas.;)

i hate your english

Snow90
06-18-2010, 03:19 AM

Doubt it.

*SlappinAzz*
06-18-2010, 03:20 AM
i hate your english

Well, indeed I have slacked off, and murdered the english language, but perhaps, you sir, shall understand that I have an IQ of 180. Thank you for understanding, u filthy ugly azz ho, i hope u choke on crack niqqa, fo real.

Neel
06-18-2010, 03:27 AM
i just bought a 10'' 12 spoke basket from worstenemy. and 3 of the spokes are cracked..... he failed to mention that to me, or in his add. i pmed him once i got the basket and told him about that. he replied saying i didnt know that and asked for pics...... i sent him pics and he has not returned my msg since then. i paid 30 bucks and now have a useless basket.......

outsideshot23
06-18-2010, 07:05 AM
ya not looking good... I will announce it on here if he makes it right. but so far no contact for 4 days

outsideshot23
06-18-2010, 06:26 PM
going to go through paypal now

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 06:36 PM
i just bought a 10'' 12 spoke basket from worstenemy. and 3 of the spokes are cracked..... he failed to mention that to me, or in his add. i pmed him once i got the basket and told him about that. he replied saying i didnt know that and asked for pics...... i sent him pics and he has not returned my msg since then. i paid 30 bucks and now have a useless basket.......

Not trying to add insult to injury, but if you need another 10" 12 spoke basket, I have one.

misfit138
06-18-2010, 06:39 PM
I actually kinda liked this kid. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be a lowlife...

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 06:41 PM
I actually kinda liked this kid. I really hope he doesn't turn out to be a lowlife...

This; he was actually on here posting earlier today.

outsideshot23
06-18-2010, 06:47 PM
This; he was actually on here posting earlier today.

and he didnt message me back.. lol.. its ok i found his address in stafford,VA .. worse comes to worse iw ill make the drive and if i have to loose 1k from missing half a week of work its going to be bad for him

misfit138
06-18-2010, 06:51 PM
and he didnt message me back.. lol.. its ok i found his address in stafford,VA .. worse comes to worse iw ill make the drive and if i have to loose 1k from missing half a week of work its going to be bad for him

He's underage, bro. It'd probably be best to go easy on the threats and whatnot.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to be pissed, but keep worst's age in mind...

outsideshot23
06-18-2010, 07:01 PM
He's underage, bro. It'd probably be best to go easy on the threats and whatnot.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to be pissed, but keep worst's age in mind...

I dont care what age he is.. he will learn not to **** with peoples money.. comon kyle.. wheres my money

outsideshot23
06-18-2010, 07:04 PM
still can call the cops.. tell them King Geroge high or w/e it is lol.. that will look fantastic

misfit138
06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Just thought I'd mention it, man. What you decide to do is your own business.

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
this.. guy has 8,000 posts.. i know he is getting my messages.. een had to look him up on facebook and send some pms that way

Bullshit useless posts I might add....

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 07:07 PM

Lawl

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 07:10 PM
I figured it would only be a matter of time before that little twerp fucked somebody, other peoples children I swear:rolleyes:

misfit138
06-18-2010, 07:21 PM
I figured it would only be a matter of time before that little twerp fucked somebody, other peoples children I swear:rolleyes:

If this turns out like oh so many other threads of this nature turn out, you definitely get +1 for seeing it coming. It's no secret that you don't care for the kid...

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 07:27 PM
If this turns out like oh so many other threads of this nature turn out, you definitely get +1 for seeing it coming. It's no secret that you don't care for the kid...

You are correct I do not care for him. Little prick will probably come through just to spite me.....

Neel
06-18-2010, 07:53 PM
wtf does lawl mean..... still havent recieved anything from him either...... should i take it up with paypal?

*SlappinAzz*
06-18-2010, 07:55 PM
wtf does lawl mean..... still havent recieved anything from him either...... should i take it up with paypal?

You get on your knees, and pray *****, pray that your retarded self doesnt get scammed no more.

Neel
06-18-2010, 08:00 PM
I get on my knees, and **** your **** until its limp.

dude your gross.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:09 PM

Come beat my ***, his amp went out today. I told him id ship it wednesday, then i had a question about his address and he didnt respond until thursday and then he started telling me about a commercial address and didnt get back to me until thursday night. Not my fault. He told me it wasnt a rush to take my time and i told him i needed to get a box and some ****. Shouldve known he would turn into a douche bag.

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 08:09 PM

I would take it up with paypal. And if he really is scamming you guys need to get ahold of a mod and have his *** banned.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:10 PM

You got your basket, told me it was broken and then stopped replying. STFU you ignorant *** munch.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:11 PM

why is your ***** *** talking ?

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Oh boy:rolleyes:

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 08:12 PM
why is your ***** *** talking ?

Why is your scamming *** talking???

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:13 PM

The basket wasnt broken when i sold it. Do you really think i would sell a broken basket ? Are you really that stupid ? I sure hope not.

Johnny Law.Lulz
Tracking number for the amp.

TaylorFade
:popcorn:

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Real classy move Worst you dumb ****, insult people who bought things from you. You really are a guttersnipe;)

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Real classy move Worst you dumb ****, insult people who bought things from you. You really are a guttersnipe;)

I dont give a ****, they buy **** from me and expect me to be like a god **** warehouse. Like i dont have a life, school, job, responsibilities. Sorry that when you tell me to take my time i do it, and then when you waste 2 shipping days its my fault. get outta here with that ****.

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 08:19 PM
I dont give a ****, they buy **** from me and expect me to be like a god **** warehouse. Like i dont have a life, school, job, responsibilities. Sorry that when you tell me to take my time i do it, and then when you waste 2 shipping days its my fault. get outta here with that ****.

When you sell something on this website you become that persons slave until they receive said product, duh......... So you are pretty much a slave, pretty much

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:19 PM
When you sell something on this website you become that persons slave until they receive said product, duh......... So you are pretty much a slave, pretty much

Wrong.

LazyRider
06-18-2010, 08:23 PM

This seems to be the popular move among people who have been called out on here. They get really angry and defensive and usually admit 0 wrong doing. Instead of just manning up and admitting they did anything wrong at all. That's why these threads get so long usually.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 08:24 PM
This seems to be the popular move among people who have been called out on here. They get really angry and defensive and usually admit 0 wrong doing. Instead of just manning up and admitting they did anything wrong at all. That's why these threads get so long usually.

Yeah i took time to send his ****. But im not a scammer and i was told not to rush or anything. I just graduated and have had graduation practice and stuff.

Annnarbor84
06-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah i took time to send his ****. But im not a scammer and i was told not to rush or anything. I just graduated and have had graduation practice and stuff.

I would bet that had you told these guys that, this thread would not be up;)

LazyRider
06-18-2010, 08:29 PM

That's why I think it's best to give a date that stuff will be shipped on. So nobody gets worried and feels they need to make a thread calling you out. Telling someone to "take their time" is up to interpretation. You may feel it means you can take 2 weeks while the buyer may feel like a few days. Moral of the story: make sure both sides are clear of the time frame things are going out/money being sent etc. Communication is key.

Neel
06-18-2010, 08:37 PM
dude are you fawking kidding me..... so you didnt ship me a broken basket that came out of a usps flat rate box??? who did then? i took pictures and i sent them to you through a pm..... you never got back to me. this is my first basket ive ever boughten. im new to building subs bro. i will be taking this up with paypal you fawking feg.

mbrooky
06-18-2010, 09:29 PM
dude are you fawking kidding me..... so you didnt ship me a broken basket that came out of a usps flat rate box??? who did then? i took pictures and i sent them to you through a pm..... you never got back to me. this is my first basket ive ever boughten. im new to building subs bro. i will be taking this up with paypal you fawking feg.

question is...what did the flat rate box look like? any pics of it?

Neel
06-18-2010, 09:31 PM
i have pics of everything in feedback section.

*SlappinAzz*
06-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Come beat my ***, his amp went out today. I told him id ship it wednesday, then i had a question about his address and he didnt respond until thursday and then he started telling me about a commercial address and didnt get back to me until thursday night. Not my fault. He told me it wasnt a rush to take my time and i told him i needed to get a box and some ****. Shouldve known he would turn into a douche bag.

**** no i wouldnt beat your ***. Just joking wit u homes. Got u backed up on this, u a good guy yo.

*SlappinAzz*
06-18-2010, 10:14 PM

post pics of broken basket here plz

infamous_e46
06-18-2010, 10:32 PM
oh noooo who will be our future moderator now

LeL

whitedragon551
06-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Wheres screenshots of these PM's?

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 10:57 PM
****, if you wouldve tried to take the basket situation up with me in PM's like a man this wouldve been resovled. Toss the **** back in the box, ship it back, and youll get a full refund. Its obvious you dont pay attention around here, paypal wont do anything because its not ebay. Why would i sell a broken basket that i was about to use for my Treo motor ? If it was broken, i never notcied, **** sat on my table with my 15" and 8" baskets and everything was fine. Why dont you grow the **** up and PM someone instead of acting like an *******. And Annarbor, they wouldnt have given a ****, they are all self centered stupid people.

*SlappinAzz*
06-18-2010, 10:59 PM
****, if you wouldve tried to take the basket situation up with me in PM's like a man this wouldve been resovled. Toss the **** back in the box, ship it back, and youll get a full refund. Its obvious you dont pay attention around here, paypal wont do anything because its not ebay. Why would i sell a broken basket that i was about to use for my Treo motor ? If it was broken, i never notcied, **** sat on my table with my 15" and 8" baskets and everything was fine. Why dont you grow the **** up and PM someone instead of acting like an *******. And Annarbor, they wouldnt have given a ****, they are all self centered stupid people.

This is a true man rite here.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 10:59 PM
That's why I think it's best to give a date that stuff will be shipped on. So nobody gets worried and feels they need to make a thread calling you out. Telling someone to "take their time" is up to interpretation. You may feel it means you can take 2 weeks while the buyer may feel like a few days. Moral of the story: make sure both sides are clear of the time frame things are going out/money being sent etc. Communication is key.

Ive tried to communicate, i missed one of his pms a few days back and he started getting pissy. If he wouldve given me time to get home and PM him the tracking number before he turned into a super **** then this thread and his ******* PM that i got would have been avoided.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 11:01 PM

Is a USPS flat rate box like a magical suit of armor, ZOMG, anything in a flat rate box could never be broken ZOMG.

/making fun of your ignorance.

twistedchild420
06-18-2010, 11:04 PM

LeL

The lulz^^^

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Powerfanatic has been on this end, i unintentionally waited like 2 weeks before i send him the AQ2200D i sold. Life came up but he was understanding, and even bought my SAX 125.2 when i sold it after everything happened. And that got shipped promptly. **** happens. If people dont try ot get all cocky on someone and just try to talk like normal humans **** would be resolved.

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 11:17 PM

LeL

superlol

outsideshot23
06-19-2010, 06:50 PM

After 5 days you finally messaged me back about not having time and i said thats fine just keep contact with me so i know im not getting ****ed.. 8 days i send a message, 9 days i send a message, 10 days i send a message and that day you are online posting nd never replied while you were on... thats when i got pissed.. if uyou got time to BS on here and dont got time to send a message to someone who gave you 800 it pisses me off.. and if its going tot ake you 2 weeks dont put it in the thread... and dont tell me you will ship it next day.. guy said "i will ship wed" which was the next day then took 10 days .. no excuse man... so stop making them

power-fanatic07
06-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Powerfanatic has been on this end, i unintentionally waited like 2 weeks before i send him the AQ2200D i sold. Life came up but he was understanding, and even bought my SAX 125.2 when i sold it after everything happened. And that got shipped promptly. **** happens. If people dont try ot get all cocky on someone and just try to talk like normal humans **** would be resolved.

truth

power-fanatic07
06-19-2010, 06:57 PM
dbl post ftl

SPLaudio
06-20-2010, 12:20 AM
wow colors are showing thru!

Mr.Ronin_2U
06-20-2010, 12:35 AM

Actually they will,paypal is not only for ebay. A bunch of sites use paypal.

*SlappinAzz*
06-20-2010, 02:37 AM

Your ****** *** is still lingering around at this site?

outsideshot23
06-20-2010, 09:53 AM
he said he shipped so if ti shows up in good condition i will be happy to et it over with and /thread

audioholic
06-20-2010, 01:43 PM

Life doesn't come up, only excuses do. "Life came up" to slow you down for one transaction, on another one the guy said "take your time" so you did... its pretty obvious you dont take the responsibility at your end of a transaction very seriously. Eventually, if you sell enough items, you'll come to realize the best policy is to package the item and have it ready to ship when you list it for sale. Then neither you or the buyer will have to worry about your life getting in the way of your transactions any more.

michaellane
06-20-2010, 01:52 PM
i let the postal anex package m stuff :-)

michaellane
06-20-2010, 01:54 PM
and did my motors get shipped yet?

michaellane
06-20-2010, 01:58 PM

ur a idiot paypal will not do a single thing if worst gives them a tracking number showing a package was delivered. paypals own words "since we do not govern your forum like ebay no matter if the guy ships you a box of rocks thers no way for us to know you didnt buy those rocks for $500.00" NOOOOBBBBBB

RAM_Designs
06-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Life doesn't come up, only excuses do. "Life came up" to slow you down for one transaction, on another one the guy said "take your time" so you did... its pretty obvious you dont take the responsibility at your end of a transaction very seriously. Eventually, if you sell enough items, you'll come to realize the best policy is to package the item and have it ready to ship when you list it for sale. Then neither you or the buyer will have to worry about your life getting in the way of your transactions any more.

This, and coming off like a **** insulting people isn't helping his case either. Whether or not who is right, the seller who is insulting cutomers will always look bad.

michaellane
06-20-2010, 02:25 PM
^^ agree

ahole-ic
06-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Worst is just a loudmouth kid who doesn't understand responsibility yet. His mouth is smarter than his brain.

ront337
06-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Worst is just a loudmouth kid who doesn't understand responsibility yet. His mouth is smarter than his brain.

this. i hate scammers.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-20-2010, 07:54 PM

lulz.

this. i hate scammers.

Im not a scammer, i figured you were done on my nuts, i didnt know you were even here.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-20-2010, 07:54 PM
and did my motors get shipped yet?

You have a PM.

revrider1
06-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow, that was interesting...

Mr.Ronin_2U
06-21-2010, 07:23 AM
ur a idiot paypal will not do a single thing if worst gives them a tracking number showing a package was delivered. paypals own words "since we do not govern your forum like ebay no matter if the guy ships you a box of rocks thers no way for us to know you didnt buy those rocks for $500.00" NOOOOBBBBBB

I was trying to help out,why do you try to be so tough on the internet? You need to learn to spell before calling someone an idiot.

misfit138
06-21-2010, 07:29 AM
I was trying to help out

you failed

why do you try to be so tough on the internet?
Michaellane in the scammer police. Show some respect.

You need to learn to spell before calling someone an idiot.

His punctionation is suspect at best, but the spelling is fine.

duro78
06-21-2010, 08:52 AM
Theres no excuse for not shipping out the purchasers stuff within a couples days **** doesnt come up it takes all of what 10 minutes. Now if it had to ship out before the money was sent out it would of been shipped asap.

IamDeMan
06-21-2010, 09:37 AM

This, and coming off like a **** insulting people isn't helping his case either. Whether or not who is right, the seller who is insulting cutomers will always look bad.
Careful now fellas. You don't need this pre-pubescent asswrap to start snappin his ignorant jaws in your direction and calling you a douche too.

Annnarbor84
06-21-2010, 02:06 PM
lawls were/are being had

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Careful now fellas. You don't need this pre-pubescent asswrap to start snappin his ignorant jaws in your direction and calling you a douche too.

lulz, ill let your stupidity and god complex handle it for me.

michaellane
06-21-2010, 02:09 PM
I was trying to help out,why do you try to be so tough on the internet? You need to learn to spell before calling someone an idiot.

meh nooooooobbbbbbbbb and im not tuff :(

michaellane
06-21-2010, 02:11 PM
you failed

Michaellane in the scammer police. Show some respect.

His punctionation is suspect at best, but the spelling is fine.

finally someone smart...and its the interwebzzz...ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu ,.?/:;""[]{}'

Johnny Law.Lulz
lulz.

michaellane
and worste is a okay guy. everything will be fine. he is younger then us but he will make it right

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-21-2010, 02:13 PM
and worste is a okay guy. everything will be fine. he is younger then us but he will make it right

**** was right already, i dont have anything to make right. lulz and shup up bout my age nikka.

michaellane
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
and i got 3 new pair of shoes in the mail today :) two supra 9020's green & black and purple & white and some jordans

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv283/m1chae11ane123/IMAGE_400.jpg

michaellane
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
**** was right already, i dont have anything to make right. lulz and shup up bout my age nikka.

lil niqqa still trick or treating and ****...niqqa mail me some candy!

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
lil niqqa still trick or treating and ****...niqqa mail me some candy!

****, im 18 nikka. ******* come to get treated round here.

bhsdriller
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
I was gonna buy something off you until I saw how you spoke to your previous customers

I'll spend my money elsewhere

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-21-2010, 02:20 PM
I was gonna buy something off you until I saw how you spoke to your previous customers

Thats cool. I dont need your money brah.

michaellane
06-21-2010, 02:22 PM

you know people told me this when i tried to buy that ipod from jamesw and everyone still treats me the same. never had a issue besides that one. and even tho it wasnt my fault i got rapped for a day or so lulz

outsideshot23
06-21-2010, 10:23 PM
This is funy. worst treats everyone like **** and sells broe **** ... Scammin lil *****

whitedragon551
06-21-2010, 10:23 PM
This is funy. worst treats everyone like **** and sells broe **** ... Scammin lil *****

And yet he gets mad when you make fun of him only being 17.

outsideshot23
06-21-2010, 10:33 PM
good seller here guys.. read the thread.... buy with confidence

power-fanatic07
06-21-2010, 10:40 PM
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad222/D-Flux/Oh_lawd.jpg

snoopysnooper
06-21-2010, 10:47 PM
i bought a bj off worst one time and it was the best gumming ive had since his gma ****** my tossie rollllll, omgwtfjkorlybbqsrly?srykbie

Haunz
06-21-2010, 10:52 PM

He sent your amp, didn't he ?

I've done business with a lot of people on here, who haven't always shipped right away... IIRC audioholic included (edit:or was that woofercooker?) had something come up and didn't get some steel parts in the mail untill the week after I paid, which took a PM to clear up... I myself have had problems getting stuff in the mail right away, including my gramma who passed away in the middle of a few transactions on here and ebay... between that and buyers who insisted on the cheapest shipping possible via small packet with no tracking, problems can pop up...

Call him what you want but I don't think he is a scammer... pretty sorry of you to start a thread calling him out to begin with, then continue to call him a scammer after he shipped the amp... IMO anyway...

twistedchild420
06-21-2010, 10:54 PM
good seller here guys.. read the thread.... buy with confidence

This statement.....your sig =Irony

hatedonmostly
06-22-2010, 02:03 AM
stupidity itt :crazy:

duro78
06-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Immaturity at its best/ close thread

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 07:13 AM
i bought a bj off worst one time and it was the best gumming ive had since his gma ****** my tossie rollllll, omgwtfjkorlybbqsrly?srykbie

lulz.

I've done business with a lot of people on here, who haven't always shipped right away... IIRC audioholic included (edit:or was that woofercooker?) had something come up and didn't get some steel parts in the mail untill the week after I paid, which took a PM to clear up... I myself have had problems getting stuff in the mail right away, including my gramma who passed away in the middle of a few transactions on here and ebay... between that and buyers who insisted on the cheapest shipping possible via small packet with no tracking, problems can pop up...

Call him what you want but I don't think he is a scammer... pretty sorry of you to start a thread calling him out to begin with, then continue to call him a scammer after he shipped the amp... IMO anyway...

Yes it is, but he doesnt realize that because he is in his own little self centered economy or whatever. Thank you for understanding my side of it. You can see why it took me 8 days to ship in my thread.

Immaturity at its best/ close thread

You cant close a thread with less than 1000 posts brah.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Oh the Irony

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/475084-outsideshot23-scammer.html

Its funny now someone with a spotted back ground can think that he can ruin a perfect background. You thought wrong kid. And Slander is illegal.

IamDeMan
06-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Oh the Irony

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/475084-outsideshot23-scammer.html

Its funny now someone with a spotted back ground can think that he can ruin a perfect background. You thought wrong kid. And Slander is illegal.

Slander is the spoken or transitory form of defamation of character.

The term your ******* is looking for would be libel. Libel is a published or fixed form of defamation of character.

Even then the statement must be false. In this case it is not. Additionally, you need to prove damages from the incident. Since your young ignorant *** isn't worth anything to begin with, their is no damages.

So basically,

GO **** YOURSELF.

audioholic
06-22-2010, 10:53 AM

I never meant to suggest Worst is a scammer. I simply think he appears to have an attitude of he'll get around to it when its convenient for him. A family member dies? Sure, I doubt anyone here thinks NOTHING should interfere with a transaction, but to simply say "life came up" is a far cry from "sorry I was late man, my sister died". Maybe he gave a more serious explanation to the buyer at the time, but here in this thread he's doing nothing but giving the appearance that if you buy something from him, dont dare give him an ounce of an idea its okay to drag the shipment out, because he will, maybe even if you dont say it. I dont think he's a bad kid at all, I just think he's not old enough to have that sense of responsibility yet (obviously). We were all there at some point in our life, it doesn't make him bad, but it is a valid reason to think twice about doing business with him until he changes.

You and I have never done a transaction together Haunz.

hatedonmostly
06-22-2010, 12:53 PM

The term your ******* is looking for would be libel. Libel is a published or fixed form of defamation of character.

Even then the statement must be false. In this case it is not. Additionally, you need to prove damages from the incident. Since your young ignorant *** isn't worth anything to begin with, their is no damages.

So basically,

GO **** YOURSELF.

lots of 30 year olds on the 17 year old's **** itt :crazy:

IamDeMan
06-22-2010, 02:17 PM
lots of 30 year olds on the 17 year old's **** itt :crazy:

I do not see what age has to do with the facts.

hatedonmostly
06-22-2010, 02:18 PM
I do not see what age has to do with the facts.

lol, ignorance

michaellane
06-22-2010, 02:23 PM
meh...amp was shipped out. so he took a little longer then he should have...attleaqst its getting there...and id buy from worste

Annnarbor84
06-22-2010, 02:25 PM

So basically,

GO **** YOURSELF.

Lawl

Annnarbor84
06-22-2010, 02:28 PM
meh...amp was shipped out. so he took a little longer then he should have...attleaqst its getting there...and id buy from worste

It is never the issue of it taking to long. The issues always come down to lack of communication or in this case no communication. Are you going to tell me that if you bought something off me and I did not respond to yours pm's but was on the forum all the time. You wouldn't be pissed at all????

michaellane
06-22-2010, 02:31 PM

i think putting something in big red letters out of hate is not the right reason to call someone a scammer. from what i can see he never tried to actually scam you. his communication ****** but thats it...second didnt you ship a batter to a new member that was either broken before shipping it or got broke in shipping and you just told him to deal with it? that to me is a scammer. did you not insure the battery?

michaellane
06-22-2010, 02:34 PM
It is never the issue of it taking to long. The issues always come down to lack of communication or in this case no communication. Are you going to tell me that if you bought something off me and I did not respond to yours pm's but was on the forum all the time. You wouldn't be pissed at all????
id be very pissed. but at the end of the day most of the people posting in here have crappy communication when selling items. only a handful have kept decent communication with me when im buying. dealing with a guy on caco right now who is like this. the guy mbrooky just bought his crunch 3k off ignored him and never returned PM's...if anything id say no communication is the norm then all the idiots bash you for saying anything about it. lets be honest does worste have a attitude problem yes most of the time but he is a okay guy. and i think putting scammer in his sig is uncalled for and childish

michaellane
06-22-2010, 02:35 PM
big colored letters for the win

*SlappinAzz*
06-22-2010, 02:37 PM
I Like to poundlots of *****

playa :laugh:

michaellane
06-22-2010, 02:39 PM
lulz

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I communicated with him, i actually missed a PM or 2, cant remember if it was 1 or 2 and was posting here. I did not know i had those PM's. If i wouldve known, would i have ignored them, No. I try to keep good communication. I guess since my house is not this forum i cant communicate as well as he would like.

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:29 PM
I never meant to suggest Worst is a scammer. I simply think he appears to have an attitude of he'll get around to it when its convenient for him. A family member dies? Sure, I doubt anyone here thinks NOTHING should interfere with a transaction, but to simply say "life came up" is a far cry from "sorry I was late man, my sister died". Maybe he gave a more serious explanation to the buyer at the time, but here in this thread he's doing nothing but giving the appearance that if you buy something from him, dont dare give him an ounce of an idea its okay to drag the shipment out, because he will, maybe even if you dont say it. I dont think he's a bad kid at all, I just think he's not old enough to have that sense of responsibility yet (obviously). We were all there at some point in our life, it doesn't make him bad, but it is a valid reason to think twice about doing business with him until he changes.

You and I have never done a transaction together Haunz.

Its one thing to keep in contact and take your time. He said he would ship next day.. then coninued with excuse excuse excuse and finally quit returning messages all together... and he did not ship until i forced him to by going through paypal to get my money back. He either had to ship or he would have to give me my money back so he eventually got off his *** and shipped.. nd i think we can tellf romt he other posters he is a bad seller/scammer. sending broke ****.. cmon kid

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:32 PM
i think putting something in big red letters out of hate is not the right reason to call someone a scammer. from what i can see he never tried to actually scam you. his communication ****** but thats it...second didnt you ship a batter to a new member that was either broken before shipping it or got broke in shipping and you just told him to deal with it? that to me is a scammer. did you not insure the battery?

I insured it and i did everything i could through the shipping company to get his money back but when you get it and you dont inspect it for days there is no way to tell that it was not from mis handling or dropping it during installation... Had he gotten back to me that day i would have been able to get things fixed...

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:33 PM
id be very pissed. but at the end of the day most of the people posting in here have crappy communication when selling items. only a handful have kept decent communication with me when im buying. dealing with a guy on caco right now who is like this. the guy mbrooky just bought his crunch 3k off ignored him and never returned PM's...if anything id say no communication is the norm then all the idiots bash you for saying anything about it. lets be honest does worste have a attitude problem yes most of the time but he is a okay guy. and i think putting scammer in his sig is uncalled for and childish and i sold **** to you... kept contact teh entire time .. shipped next day, and gave you tracking number as well like i always do.. its not difficult

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I communicated with him, i actually missed a PM or 2, cant remember if it was 1 or 2 and was posting here. I did not know i had those PM's. If i wouldve known, would i have ignored them, No. I try to keep good communication. I guess since my house is not this forum i cant communicate as well as he would like.

Interesting post since you have 8,000+ posts in a year and a half and you are on everyday.... lol

whitedragon551
06-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Im still waiting on PM's between you to stating who said what. Without those there is no way to tell if Outside told him to take his time as Worst claims and theres no way to verify what Worst is saying.

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:35 PM
id be very pissed. but at the end of the day most of the people posting in here have crappy communication when selling items. only a handful have kept decent communication with me when im buying. dealing with a guy on caco right now who is like this. the guy mbrooky just bought his crunch 3k off ignored him and never returned PM's...if anything id say no communication is the norm then all the idiots bash you for saying anything about it. lets be honest does worste have a attitude problem yes most of the time but he is a okay guy. and i think putting scammer in his sig is uncalled for and childish
childish maybe... but your buddy decided to follow suit

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Im still waiting on PM's between you to stating who said what. Without those there is no way to tell if Outside told him to take his time as Worst claims and theres no way to verify what Worst is saying.

he made excuses for 2 strait days about not having a box... then i said take your time just keep contact with me so i know he hadnt forgot and i wasnt getting ****ed... then he didnt message me back for days..

whitedragon551
06-22-2010, 09:49 PM
he made excuses for 2 strait days about not having a box... then i said take your time just keep contact with me so i know he hadnt forgot and i wasnt getting ****ed... then he didnt message me back for days..

Ok where are the PM's showing he made excuses?

misfit138
06-22-2010, 10:00 PM
What ******* difference does it make? As of now the tracking info has been posted and the amp is on it's way. Why continue to ***** about something that's no longer an issue?

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 10:10 PM
What ******* difference does it make? As of now the tracking info has been posted and the amp is on it's way. Why continue to ***** about something that's no longer an issue?

exactly.. people want oms i got them... you guys can say what you want about them im done arguing.. i have started nothing but facts and these are all the messages he sent me during the entire transaction until **** started flying.. i have a few i sent him but the first ones were deleted.. if they are anything other then what i say they are ims ure he will upply them but everything started here is factual
.. sorry for crappy photoshots i dont do this everyday... please notice dates...
First message i got when i told him i would take it and i paid
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/outsideshot23/deal1.jpg

I asked him if he shipped it yet and he replied

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/outsideshot23/deal2.jpg

I asked him if he shipped it out like he said and he replied:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/outsideshot23/deal3.jpg

I told himt ake his time just keep in contact so i know im not getting ****ed.
next say i sent another asking if it got shipped.
The next day i seen he had been posting and started getting pissed asking him is he was scamming me her replied after 3 days:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/outsideshot23/deal4.jpg

I told him to get on it because this ws turning nto 1phateclipse **** or something along those lines and 2 days later :

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/outsideshot23/deal5.jpg

Then multiple messages were sent by me asking if it was shipped.. then i told him ship it by friday or I will go through paypal and get my money back that way etc etc... friday night i got home from work had no tracking number (after 4 days of no responses) no nothing so i went through paypal and tried to get my money back then he sends me this message after i told him he shouldnt have taken so long and it was his fault

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/outsideshot23/deal6.jpg

/thread

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 10:18 PM
... sorry.. thread messed up

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM
here was thread on usaci he said i posted... get it all out there...

kyle Prouty of Team Ground Shakaz in meca = scammer (http://usaci.forumotion.com/for-sale-f7/kyle-prouty-of-team-ground-shakaz-in-meca-scammer-t9491.htm)

do with it what you want

outsideshot23
06-22-2010, 10:24 PM
you can check the one on meca if you want.. it would not let me post because it wouldnt let me log out and copy and iscouldnt send link with me logged in obviously but his team captain david told me sorry and his team would not be represented that way .... good guy (basebalz13)

lostdaytomorrow
06-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Had a good transaction with him a while ago, guess **** changes?

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:48 AM
Here is every PM in an easier to read form. *** hat. Where did i not comminicate except for the 2 days where i told you i didnt see your messages. Maybe you should post everything so people could see where you said it was cool.

06/08/2010 @ 5:25

hey i sent your money today. im not in a big rush so take your time.. just holler at me when you get it shipped with a tracking number... Thanks

06/08/2010 @ 5:53

Should be tomorrow or thursday. Ill let you know.

06/10/2010 @ 6:18

hey you get it shipped today?? lmk thanks

06/10/2010 @ 9:37

Not yet, i need to make a box. Im hoping tomorrow man. Ill get you tracking ASAP though.

06/11/2010 @ 8:19

you get it out today?

6/13/2010 @ 5:02

hey man you got it shipped yet?

6/13/2010 @ 8:02

hey man im running out of patience.. You are on now and have been on today and have not answered my messages from last night... ima give you a chance to answer me and let me know when it will be shipped or i will go through paypal and file a claim...

6/13/2010 @ 8:05

Hey man. I didnt notice your messages until now. Im sorry. Im hoping to get it out tomorrow. I need to tape some boxes together and try to get her sercure before i ship. If i am not comfortable with the packing i wont ship. I dont need issues with USPS or UPS.

6/13/2010 @ 8:06

ok... thats fine.. like i said not in a rush just like to keep contact so i know im not getting ****ed ou know... just lemme know the progress... thanks

6/15/2010 @ 4:11

Is your place a street or road or whats up.

6/15/2010 @ 7:09

1207 se 3rd street .. send it to receptions etc.. its a business.. same address.. might save you money sending comercial...

6/15/2010 @ 10:20

Where do i put recpetions etc. I was shipping USPS. I dont trust UPS with big **** unless its like batts and ****.

6/16/2010 @ 7:45

receptions etc..
1207 se 3rd
Antlers,OK 74523

6/16/2010 @ 8:04

dam man cmon.. this is liek 1 phat eclipse ****.. i boght a D9 froma nother guy 2 days ago and its in the mail.. you told me it would be shipped a week ago.. enough is enough... if you cant manage to have it in a box and on the way by friday with a tracking number you can just pay me back plus fees.. or i can go through paypal and get it that way

6/18/2010 @ 5:50

Your leash is getting short son... money or i start waling down 157 friends on facebook and let them know you are scamming epople, then i call your house im sure your mom will be thrilled ... message me NOW

6/18/2010 @ 7:20

You cant wait until i ******* get home and message you before you start some bullshit. I shipped the amp today. Your a ******* ****.

6/19/2010 @ 5:44

If you would have shipped within even a ****ing week of when you said would nt have been an issue.. a week late.. get on here posting messages 3 days after i have been messaging you and dont reply.. your fault little boy

6/19/2010 @ 9:39

It doesnt matter now. Lesson learned. Dont deal with assholes.

6/19/2010 @ 8:50

dont say you will ship next day and take 10 and dont reply to messages when you ave time to post on the site

6/20/2010 @ 2:01

alright man.. no need to **** our feedback up.. I sent the money.. you sent the amp.. you give me positive i will give you positive and we will go our seperate ways

6/20/2010 @ 6:56

PM goob and get that thread gone and i will leave you all the positive feedback your heart desires. .

6/20/2010 @ 9:13

whose goob?

6/20/2010 @ 9:28

Car Audio Admin.

6/20/2010 @ 9:44

i messaged a few admin for that particular sections o when it disappears just leave me feedback and when the amp shows up like described i will give it to you as well

6/21/2010 @ 7:37

While you are at it you can apologize to my team mates on the MECA website for dragging them through the mud and get the threads taken care of on MECA, Usaci, and whatever other sites that you decided to post this. Considering if you wouldve waited 20 minutes for me to get home this stupidity wouldnt have happened.

6/21/2010 @ 9:18

you drug them through the mud.. i posted facts on there and when all was said and done i said david ws a good guy on there and this should not look bad on his team just you.. and even david said he was thinking about kicking your ******* out because your an idiot... so dont you worry about ti yougin me and david have it taken care of

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:51 AM
The threads on MECA and Usaci will be taken care as i am emailing the people in charge of both organizations tomorrow since i am definitely not a scammer as you claim.

misfit138
06-23-2010, 02:57 AM
I honestly don't understand how you can justify calling Worst a scammer when he has posted tracking info for your amplifier. At least wait this out before shouting SCAMMER from the ******* rooftops.

This whole situation is stupid.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:00 AM
I honestly don't understand how you can justify calling Worst a scammer when he has posted tracking info for your amplifier. At least wait this out before shouting SCAMMER from the ******* rooftops.

This whole situation is stupid.

This. I wonder if his place of business would like to recieve a certified letter from my lawyer regarding his actions toward me and my reputation which is now spotted because he wants to cry wolf.

michaellane
06-23-2010, 03:02 AM
why dont you both call it quits and erase the scammer/bad seller stuff in your sigs? amp has been shipped and the buyer did pay.

slam
06-23-2010, 03:04 AM
scammer lol

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:06 AM
why dont you both call it quits and erase the scammer/bad seller stuff in your sigs? amp has been shipped and the buyer did pay.

I have no problem taking my sig down, getting my thread deleted about him being a bad buyer and leaving it at that but he has a sig and atleast 3 threads on 3 sites that need to be addressed first.

scammer lol

lulz.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Ill be the bigger man since im not a scammer, my sig is gone.

outsideshot23
06-23-2010, 07:07 AM
Ill be the bigger man since im not a scammer, my sig is gone.

we will see whos the bigger man when i see you in person.. lol.. i go to alot of shows im sure i will se you .. until then i dont care to get in a pissing match on the internet.. its just stupid...

IamDeMan
06-23-2010, 08:02 AM
This. I wonder if his place of business would like to recieve a certified letter from my lawyer regarding his actions toward me and my reputation which is now spotted because he wants to cry wolf.

Let me know how well that works out for you :laugh::hilariou:

whitedragon551
06-23-2010, 08:43 AM
we will see whos the bigger man when i see you in person.. lol.. i go to alot of shows im sure i will se you .. until then i dont care to get in a pissing match on the internet.. its just stupid...

Then why did you?

Annnarbor84
06-23-2010, 09:05 AM
I bought a radio from him, and saw that he was a scammer so I let him know my dad was/is a cop and for him not to worry about it. I'll let my dad handle it, and he sent me my money back that day, from a woman's paypal.

lawls

bubbagumper6
06-23-2010, 09:12 AM
My god everyone is so touchy and ready to call someone a scammer at the first sign of a problem these days...The main thing I see wrong with this situation is that, Worst, you took way too long to ship that amp man, plain and simple. When I sell something it gets shipped within 48 hours, PERIOD. If you don't have the proper materials to ship it on hand, then you shouldn't be selling it. Outside did seem a little impatient and paranoid, but it was over a week between when he paid you and when he created this thread, that's not that unreasonable to think it should have been shipped by then.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 10:45 AM
My god everyone is so touchy and ready to call someone a scammer at the first sign of a problem these days...The main thing I see wrong with this situation is that, Worst, you took way too long to ship that amp man, plain and simple. When I sell something it gets shipped within 48 hours, PERIOD. If you don't have the proper materials to ship it on hand, then you shouldn't be selling it. Outside did seem a little impatient and paranoid, but it was over a week between when he paid you and when he created this thread, that's not that unreasonable to think it should have been shipped by then.

I know i took too long to ship and that is not being argued. The fact of the matter is that i am not a scammer. Period. Anyone who thinks otherwise cant see past their own ego.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 10:46 AM

You'll have to come see me, i have already made it known that i am out of competitions until next year or so because im restoring my 76 instead. Thats why the D9 was sold in the first place, i thought about selling the warden too but i cant do it, its my baby.

bubbagumper6
06-23-2010, 10:47 AM
I know i took too long to ship and that is not being argued. The fact of the matter is that i am not a scammer. Period. Anyone who thinks otherwise cant see past their own ego.

Correct, I'm not calling you a scammer, but your business practices leave a lot to be desired and will probably keep people from buying from you in the future.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Correct, I'm not calling you a scammer, but your business practices leave a lot to be desired and will probably keep people from buying from you in the future.

MY business practices are fine, this was 1 mistake on my part. This isnt a common occurance in my dealings here. ITs only happened 1 other time and that person still trusts and buys from me.

bubbagumper6
06-23-2010, 10:51 AM
MY business practices are fine, this was 1 mistake on my part. This isnt a common occurance in my dealings here. ITs only happened 1 other time and that person still trusts and buys from me.

I'm talking more about your attitude towards the entire situation. You both are acting pretty childish to me...I would have handled it differently, that's all

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm talking more about your attitude towards the entire situation. You both are acting pretty childish to me...I would have handled it differently, that's all

I will admit that this situation has been handled extremely poor on both sides. But then again, when you are called a scammer when you are not, i think you would be a little pissed too. IT doesnt matter, i have stepped up to be the bigger man and taken the statements out of my sig. The issue is that the 18 year old is the bigger man in this situation at this point.

audioholic
06-23-2010, 12:07 PM
I will admit that this situation has been handled extremely poor on both sides. But then again, when you are called a scammer when you are not, i think you would be a little pissed too. IT doesnt matter, i have stepped up to be the bigger man and taken the statements out of my sig. The issue is that the 18 year old is the bigger man in this situation at this point.

The buyer says you stopped responding to PM's. You say you just didnt notice the PM's. Here's my problem with your story worst... you were in the middle of a transaction with someone who had already paid you, your last communication with him was you'd try to get it out the next day... and then you go 2 or 3 days of visiting this forum while neglecting to remember to even check for a PM from anyone? Either you are lying to cover your laziness, or its merely another sign that your attitude towards a business transaction is extremely immature. Neither looks good for you, at all.

Once or twice here you've admitted things have gone badly, but like half a dozen times you've also said your business practices are just fine. I dont think you've learned one thing from this situation, which is pretty sad.

You know, when you tell someone you are gonna ship tomorrow, for multiple days, and then stop responding to PM's, you run the risk of being called a scammer (or worse). You dragged your feet, it came back to bite you, and now you want to claim purity. Take responsibility for your mistake. Even if the buyer was a total douchebag *******, if you'd done what you were suppose to do all along, deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time or at least keep communication to the point the buyer feels secure... if you'd fulfilled that end of the bargain, YOUR end of the bargain, this thread would have never been made.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 12:10 PM
The buyer says you stopped responding to PM's. You say you just didnt notice the PM's. Here's my problem with your story worst... you were in the middle of a transaction with someone who had already paid you, your last communication with him was you'd try to get it out the next day... and then you go 2 or 3 days of visiting this forum while neglecting to remember to even check for a PM from anyone? Either you are lying to cover your laziness, or its merely another sign that your attitude towards a business transaction is extremely immature. Neither looks good for you, at all.

Once or twice here you've admitted things have gone badly, but like half a dozen times you've also said your business practices are just fine. I dont think you've learned one thing from this situation, which is pretty sad.

You know, when you tell someone you are gonna ship tomorrow, for multiple days, and then stop responding to PM's, you run the risk of being called a scammer (or worse). You dragged your feet, it came back to bite you, and now you want to claim purity. Take responsibility for your mistake. Even if the buyer was a total douchebag *******, if you'd done what you were suppose to do all along, deliver the product in a reasonable amount of time or at least keep communication to the point the buyer feels secure... if you'd fulfilled that end of the bargain, YOUR end of the bargain, this thread would have never been made.

Understood.

audioholic
06-23-2010, 12:12 PM

This implies the buyer alone is in the wrong here for this bitchfest, which of course is far from the truth. If the buyer hadn't started bitching to paypal, would the seller's 'life' still be getting in the way of him finding time to ship out the amp? Like I said before, I dont think worst is a bad guy, but he deserves this thread. Hell, he practically asked for it. He made this bed, now he's mad he's laying in it.

audioholic
06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Understood.

Even if you feel you are ultimately right here, you know you screwed up. Learn from this, have stuff ready to ship before selling, and you'll never have this hassle again.

Best of luck to both of you resolving this to your satisfaction.

audioholic
06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
dbl post

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Even if you feel you are ultimately right here, you know you screwed up. Learn from this, have stuff ready to ship before selling, and you'll never have this hassle again.

I know i screwed up and im not letting it happen it again. Thats why i just said understood to your novel, you were right.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 12:15 PM

I know i screwed up and im not letting it happen it again. Thats why i just said understood to your novel, you were right.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
ZOMG the forum is crashing lulz.

audioholic
06-23-2010, 12:21 PM
ZOMG the forum is crashing lulz.

Yeah its definitely having a bad hair day.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 12:25 PM
ITs having a lindsey lohan day. lulz.

whitedragon551
06-23-2010, 12:38 PM
ITs having a lindsey lohan day. lulz.

I dont think the forum is running around like a **** with its **** hanging out and its snatch uncovered.

audioholic
06-23-2010, 01:33 PM
I dont think the forum is running around like a **** with its **** hanging out and its snatch uncovered.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 01:35 PM
lulz.

basebalz13
06-23-2010, 02:06 PM
you can check the one on meca if you want.. it would not let me post because it wouldnt let me log out and copy and iscouldnt send link with me logged in obviously but his team captain david told me sorry and his team would not be represented that way .... good guy (basebalz13)

:crazy::fro::naughty::wow::suicide:

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:14 PM

this is a stupid remark. he sent you the amp so id say you guys just wash ur hands of eachother and go ur seperate ways. both of you are good guys in my book

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:21 PM
this is a stupid remark. he sent you the amp so id say you guys just wash ur hands of eachother and go ur seperate ways. both of you are good guys in my book

he wants to fight me cuz i shipped his amp late. lulz.

michaellane
fvck you guys! check my thread about my amp lulz

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/479409-audioxtremes-tracking-my-money-3.html

Johnny Law.Lulz
:crazy::fro::naughty::wow::suicide:

OH the douche 2 faced prick showed up. Now its a party.

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:22 PM
he wants to fight me cuz i shipped his amp late. lulz.

i kinda dont blame him. id love to run into good old jamesw....but meh ill be in virginia beach july 8--12

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:23 PM
i kinda dont blame him. id love to run into good old jamesw....but meh ill be in virginia beach july 8--12

lulzasaur.

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:26 PM
and caco closed my thread about audioxtremes

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Thats because CACO *****.

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:28 PM
fvck you guys! check my thread about my amp lulz

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/479409-audioxtremes-tracking-my-money-3.html
again

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:29 PM
yep i PMed guy at 1:55pm yesterday...his last activity was this morning at 6:57...and when you go on caco and get a PM a window pops up...i know he saw it

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 02:30 PM
yep i PMed guy at 1:55pm yesterday...his last activity was this morning at 6:57...and when you go on caco and get a PM a window pops up...i know he saw it

That window would be great here.

Shinju
06-23-2010, 02:37 PM

Pro tip: GO ADVANCE! when sending a PM!

[] Request a read receipt for this message
Allows you to see when the message is read by its recipients

= Win!

*SlappinAzz*
06-23-2010, 02:38 PM

niqqa, if u see a dark tall man in the alleyway selling blow, thats me.

michaellane
06-23-2010, 02:39 PM
^%^niqqa just got all the answers

audioholic
06-23-2010, 03:18 PM

I know you meant cocaine, but that still sounded super gay.

misfit138
06-23-2010, 03:28 PM
This implies the buyer alone is in the wrong here for this bitchfest, which of course is far from the truth. If the buyer hadn't started bitching to paypal, would the seller's 'life' still be getting in the way of him finding time to ship out the amp? Like I said before, I dont think worst is a bad guy, but he deserves this thread. Hell, he practically asked for it. He made this bed, now he's mad he's laying in it.

That really wasn't my intention, man. I think both of these guys need to shut up and put this behind them. I can totally understand the OP being skeptical and/or having ******** things to say, but now that tracking info has been provided it should stop. The bitching can start back up if the amp arrives in poor condition or something.

Maybe I should've worded my post differently...

mclerico83
06-23-2010, 03:31 PM
this thread has become fail, it has done its purpose, worst admitted his mistake, **** was sent, get over it, get a tampon and move on.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Not only is this thread stupid, but his stupid paypal claim that arrived minutes before i posted tracking info is forcing the guy that recieved the broken basket from getting his partial refund. The basket WAS NOT broken when i sold it so we agreed for me to gift him $5 so he could get his buddy to tig it up and i told him id send him $10 for the trouble. And i cant do that with a 752 claim on my paypal.

outsideshot23
06-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Not only is this thread stupid, but his stupid paypal claim that arrived minutes before i posted tracking info is forcing the guy that recieved the broken basket from getting his partial refund. The basket WAS NOT broken when i sold it so we agreed for me to gift him $5 so he could get his buddy to tig it up and i told him id send him $10 for the trouble. And i cant do that with a 752 claim on my paypal.

My buddy picked up the amp for me because im not in town.. didnt test it but it looks as described.. taking my sig down now... i will work on the paypal deal.. i work over 80 hours a week and then workout everyday after work so i have maybe 1-2 hours tops of relax time and i cant get on the computer much...

lostdaytomorrow
06-23-2010, 09:53 PM
paypal ****ing *****

outsideshot23
06-23-2010, 09:53 PM
i think the thread played itself out.. we were both right and wrong.. i paid i got the amp its in good condition... im not saying i will do business with him again but i think its safe to say we are both people that are more then safe to buy or sell from ont his site or we wouldnt be getting so worked up about our reputations on here

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-23-2010, 11:10 PM
i think the thread played itself out.. we were both right and wrong.. i paid i got the amp its in good condition... im not saying i will do business with him again but i think its safe to say we are both people that are more then safe to buy or sell from ont his site or we wouldnt be getting so worked up about our reputations on here

This.

Annnarbor84
06-24-2010, 02:31 AM
:cuddle: fukin fegs

IamDeMan
06-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I think you are both clueless asshats. The only difference is one of you still has yet to reach puberty.

Annnarbor84
06-24-2010, 02:54 PM
I think you are both clueless asshats. The only difference is one of you still has yet to reach puberty.

lawlz

outsideshot23
06-24-2010, 09:26 PM
got paypal claim dropped

michaellane
06-24-2010, 09:41 PM

youre not out the beach

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-24-2010, 09:43 PM

you can garble on my ******* and see if i hit puberty you overzealous ****** mother ******.

bubbagumper6
06-24-2010, 09:53 PM

We definitely have it here...it's a setting in the "General Settings" section of the control panel...you just need to set it to have the pop up for private messages, and viola.

outsideshot23
06-24-2010, 10:01 PM
you can garble on my ******* and see if i hit puberty you overzealous ****** mother ******.

this.. and who says i hit puberty ...

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-24-2010, 10:02 PM
this.. and who says i hit puberty ...

lulz.

big bass joel
06-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Glad everything worked out for you outsideshot.

michaellane
10-11-2010, 08:20 AM
back when things were normal and everyone knew worst was a idiot

denim
10-11-2010, 12:41 PM
This was a long thread.

Randy Savage
10-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Denim you're so observant.

denim
10-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Denim you're so observant.
Yeah, just weird sometimes when threads get bumped that you did not remember from before.

Randy Savage
10-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Yeah, just weird sometimes when threads get bumped that you did not remember from before.

The best is when they get bumped and you posted in them, and you have no recollection of the thread at all, lol

power-fanatic07
11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
The best is when they get bumped and you posted in them, and you have no recollection of the thread at all, lol

Truth