PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Ford Ranger XLT .. 4x4 .. supercab 4 door .. 9" lift .. 35" tires .. snug top

thunder9500
06-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I have finally decided to sell my baby. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it up in person, but here's some details.

Basic: 1999, XLT, Black, 168k'ish miles, supercab 4 door, snug top with no windows, 6" superlift suspension lift, 3" body lift, 35" BF all terrains, stepside bed, tinted windows, gray interior, custom door panels for 3 6.5's, custom painted dash bezel to hold single din radio and Kicker SX controller, shaven emblems, shaven door handles, and shaven tailgate w/ tag box.

Other: appeared in 1 db drag world finals, 3 SBN's including a Bass Boxing win, and many NOPI nats. Wife backed into it recently and it got a new chrome bumper, new chrome grille, and new fog lights. Truck has been owned by me since day one and taken good care of. Powermaster D3100 up front, big 3 in Kicker 1/0, six kicker marine 6.5's included, spray on bed liner, 2 layers of dynamat through out entire cab. Ext cab has no panels other than door panels, but will include all seats and panels that I still have.

I love this truck and someone will get a reliable good looking vehicle if they choose to purchase. If the buyer would like I will include my last three Street B boxes, all of which were over a 151db with solo x subs. Two boxes are for 2 12's and the other is for 3 10's. All boxes use aeroports. 151 was posted at SBN, and tested after to do a 152.7 with four Incriminator 20.1's....but I feel victim to the CRX bug before I got to take it back out in Street B. Would Bass Race about a 152ish with six Kicker Comp VX 12's and 6 SX1200.1's. I put six RE SX 12's in place after that SBN and it just got stupid loud!

Anyway...asking $7995 or would trade for CRX and cash. Just looking to get a small car with great gas mileage so I can commute to new job. Car must be CRX though, so no other trade offers. Would possibly entertain Macbook pro plus cash trades....but it would have to be the right situation.

I am out of town currently, and will post pics when I get home. Or you could just do some research, pics of the truck have been ALL over the audio forums for the last few years.

thunder9500
06-16-2010, 03:33 PM
To the top!

blue200sx
06-23-2010, 09:43 AM
great guy here nice truck for a nice price

peaman
06-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Here's my crx, and i'm not to far away. I'm not sure i'd trade though, as that's the main reason i still have it. Because of the excellent fuel mileage, and it's in great mechanical shape. Post pics or a link to your truck.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244207