PDA

View Full Version : anyone dealt with a jvc kd-avx77

goingdef
06-03-2010, 01:20 AM
I have had this HU for a couple months now and it has a usb input for a ipod I've read the manual twice and the part I cannot figure out is how to get movies on the ipod to play on the HU screen it only seems to play the audio of the track has anyone else ran into this problem?

Wingman0121
06-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Do you have it wired up so you can play videos/dvd while driving? I donno if it's supposed to be able to play video through an iPod.

goingdef
06-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Do you have it wired up so you can play videos/dvd while driving? I donno if it's supposed to be able to play video through an iPod.

Ya I bypassed the E-brake and ran to the Hu turn on lead so it plays dvd's no problem and the weird thing is it has full ipod control on the head unit shows album cover from the ipod and as you enter the on screen menu for the ipod video is one of the selections and it will show what movies are up there and allow seletion/playback of the movie but all you get is the audio?

Wingman0121
06-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Hummmm maybe it isn't the right video format? I don't mess with Apple stuff so...

The HACKER
06-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Duuuuuude you got my HU, give it back!!! haha jk That things nice or no?? I was wanting to get it, I have one of their Arsenal (non video) HU's.