PDA

View Full Version : db drag W/F 2010

street b explor
06-02-2010, 10:13 PM
== World Finals Announcement == (http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20620.html)
Just like it says good luck to all. I here there are going to be a few loud guys there.:naughty::p::up2somet:

Mr. Slate
06-02-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm going TJ.

SICK GV
06-03-2010, 12:19 AM
To watch or compete?

ACT Audio
06-03-2010, 12:40 AM
u know the answer to that, they don't have a senior citizen class or (veteran) class for the old skool killers. They'll be using the term lab so, them old boys wont compete unless the ac180 is out there? OVER_RATED!!!!!!!

CRXBMPN
06-03-2010, 08:37 AM
thats cool, the northeast is pretty far reaching, could be new england could be as far as PA or the like. either way that is a great idea for wayne to get everyone more interested. March though, reminds me of going to Audio Thunder in Canada lol... 3" of solid sleet/ice on the front of Toby's Grand Am on the ride home

thorshammer1
06-03-2010, 10:32 AM
How about I just tell ya its gonna be in Buffalo!

Woooot! I dont have to drive to Daytona this yr :)

SPL Blazer
06-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Great decision on the places for Finals, but the time is gonna be a mess for Drags. Wonder when the points cutoff will be, the date for new rules to come out, and how much time people will have to build for any new rules now that people won't have the winter to build for the rule changes. Won't matter much to me really, but those were some points that were raised on Termpro.

street b explor
06-03-2010, 02:28 PM
u know the answer to that, they don't have a senior citizen class or (veteran) class for the old skool killers. They'll be using the term lab so, them old boys wont compete unless the ac180 is out there? OVER_RATED!!!!!!!

so who are we directing this comment to I know some guys on your team stated if there was no dbdrag finals they were not going to compete well here ya go there is and in our region.
A few from our team will be there as well nate.
They dont want to know what i do on the 180 it would make you cry being its in a street car. let alone my drag # was done in the cargo area on one battery car off on 12volts ya 8k amp but it was clamed only given out 4k at 1.5 ohms on 12s in a smaller box then your nw car o and i did see 2 amps hooked up in there last show i feel your pain .9 on the 2nd amp must have been an eye opener if i read what adam stated in the other fourm sorry to here this good luck this yr see you at finals.

street b explor
06-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Great decision on the places for Finals, but the time is gonna be a mess for Drags. Wonder when the points cutoff will be, the date for new rules to come out, and how much time people will have to build for any new rules now that people won't have the winter to build for the rule changes. Won't matter much to me really, but those were some points that were raised on Termpro.

Im sure steve they will figger it all out. its cool that drag is in our region. So you going to support them like all the other orgs you are this yr ?

street b explor
06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
How about I just tell ya its gonna be in Buffalo!

Woooot! I dont have to drive to Daytona this yr :)

Right rob that drive was cool but im happy to see it in our region. talk to ya soon

mylows10
06-03-2010, 03:09 PM
ill be in la doing street b also ,should do alot better this time around in my s10

SICK GV
06-03-2010, 03:35 PM
When is the points cut off date? Besides St Judes ,is there any other 3x events posted in New England?

ACT Audio
06-03-2010, 04:04 PM
so who are we directing this comment to I know some guys on your team stated if there was no dbdrag finals they were not going to compete well here ya go there is and in our region.
A few from our team will be there as well nate.
They dont want to know what i do on the 180 it would make you cry being its in a street car. let alone my drag # was done in the cargo area on one battery car off on 12volts ya 8k amp but it was clamed only given out 4k at 1.5 ohms on 12s in a smaller box then your nw car o and i did see 2 amps hooked up in there last show i feel your pain .9 on the 2nd amp must have been an eye opener if i read what adam stated in the other fourm sorry to here this good luck this yr see you at finals.

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:
.9 sandbaggin? :naughty:

no wall, 160+. dont u worry about that?
stay in ur comfort zone...... gl in street b, hope you do well.

points curve for New England (1 show = everyone invited?)

street b explor
06-03-2010, 04:41 PM
:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:
.9 sandbaggin? :naughty:

no wall, 160+. dont u worry about that?
stay in ur comfort zone...... gl in street b, hope you do well.

points curve for New England (1 show = everyone invited?)

Lol hahaha ya ok on the sand bag dont think it has a 160 in it or you would have done it you clame 160+ well do the 160 let every one els wonder how much more it has i dont think you will get over a 157.5 with what ya have in there.

((quote)) stay in ur comfort zone...... gl in street b, hope you do well. ((quote))

Stay in my comfort zone its kind of funny you say this why do you think that this is my comfort zone i built every thing from street a to extreme but im sure you alredy knew this right lol i have no prob building in any class so remember that.

points curve for New England (1 show = everyone invited?)[/QUOTE] well like they all say real men play with the big boys and this is what drag is all about so ? is if your doing 160+ im sure you can hang ? is can you realy i know we can hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think about that. i know that your car wont pass the inspection.

SICK GV
06-03-2010, 05:02 PM
So can anyone answer the question? Is there a points cut off date or curve. And T.J. you are right. I dont have a 157.5 in my car with that equipment......thats why "THAT" specific equipment is in the car till finals. Unlike you T.J. when I say my car hits a number you know it has a lot more to go. If you still choose not believe that then have one of your XLA boys come into my class with some boom and maybe Ill take the mute off.....maybe. I have all the rules for SS N/W for drag and Im built accordingly and look forward to competing in that class.

street b explor
06-03-2010, 06:09 PM
So can anyone answer the question? Is there a points cut off date or curve. And T.J. you are right. I dont have a 157.5 in my car with that equipment......thats why "THAT" specific equipment is in the car till finals. Unlike you T.J. when I say my car hits a number you know it has a lot more to go. If you still choose not believe that then have one of your XLA boys come into my class with some boom and maybe Ill take the mute off.....maybe. I have all the rules for SS N/W for drag and Im built accordingly and look forward to competing in that class.

why dose there need to be a points curve do some shows like we are on the island you guys clamed that you would hold shows and go to drag shows if there were a finals well there is a finals like us all we to need points to go.

why dont ya have a 157.5 with that epuipment your running 16 volts and 4 8400 batcaps not to include a battery under the hood and a high amp alt to power it all the subs will hold up swap them out and i know them 4k mojos do close to 8k ea on 16volts due to i personaly know guys with sponsord rides that run them still to this day. bro dont take this the wrong way when i say this so many have tryed to tell you time and time again its the way you come off you clame alot of **** but then you go to a show and cant back one thing then you come on here like you done somthing and have not shown **** but you mouth flaps like you have. why dont you take some advice for once cause in the end you going to be the one looking dumb founded i like you cause you remind me of how i was when i first started its cool to joke but some of use are not the ones to joke.

Respect is earned not just somthing that is given out to ya at a show cause you think your loud or you can put up a desent #. I seen that car and im not going to bash ya bro but im trying to save ya a dq cause i would call ya out from what i seen i can name 2 areas that that car will not pass inspection i have been sitting back and watching posts on you nate and i can say this your going to be in for a big suprise this yr so stop the bs he has been in the game way longer and knows alot more then you think he know trust me i dont lie.

We all had to lirn the hard way. I did it all my self with out help ask bob roon they watched me grow from day one.
i was a cocky lil punk just like you eger to do the big #s but it takes work lots of it i respect the fact that you are trying to reach your gole but you need to loose that attuted cause sooner or ltr its going to bite you in your own *** nate dont deserve to talk to you the way he dose ether but at the same time you have no respect nether so this is why he dose i dont blame him way i see it treat others like you would want to be treated and in return respect is what you will be treated a wise guy once told me this and look at me i can go any where any org and get respect why been there done that.

we need to pull together and keep this sport alive but to be an *** is not the way to do so so on that note i hope we all can have a fun yr. I wish you well this yr.
TXLA will see you at finals.

CRXBMPN
06-03-2010, 06:44 PM
know what really *****... not being loud enough to run my mouth any :( lol

SICK GV
06-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Ummm did I miss something? 8k from a 4k? Anyone else care to back that number? Ill show you what an 8k will do in my car and its louder then your girly video with the 16k. I dont make excuses for my numbers bro. When you lose you say its because you ONLY have this and that. Not my fault you bring a knife to a gun fight. I really dont give a flying fu*k what Nate does or even you for that matter. You forget I too know a lot of vets in this sport and not 1 of them have anything good to say about either of you. Besides all that I at least have respect for you for competing however if your friend wants to brag about his 155 Navigator on the AC 180 its falling on deaf ears. When I was hitting a 153 the AC180 gave me a 158..... I asked if there was a curve on points in this region because thats what USACi does. You can answer the question or keep giving me your midget tears its your call.

street b explor
06-03-2010, 06:59 PM

ya bro but you to have my respect dont forget we were doing what some of these guys think loud is know back then. its funny how the newer gen are so cocky its cool to see them grow but the respect is not like it use to be.

street b explor
06-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Ummm did I miss something? 8k from a 4k? Anyone else care to back that number? Ill show you what an 8k will do in my car and its louder then your girly video with the 16k. I dont make excuses for my numbers bro. When you lose you say its because you ONLY have this and that. Not my fault you bring a knife to a gun fight. I really dont give a flying fu*k what Nate does or even you for that matter. You forget I too know a lot of vets in this sport and not 1 of them have anything good to say about either of you. Besides all that I at least have respect for you for competing however if your friend wants to brag about his 155 Navigator on the AC 180 its falling on deaf ears. When I was hitting a 153 the AC180 gave me a 158..... I asked if there was a curve on points in this region because thats what USACi does. You can answer the question or keep giving me your midget tears its your call.

Are you for real bro lol wow egos and so who are these vets that dont like me hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have not had one step to me yet to adress there probs like a real men do not even you I was being cool but im sure you will see a 160+ you can count on that and for thoughs that do know me i have meet every gole everytime see you at finals. and you forget i was on team pirate when them amps were in that truck on 16volts also terry jackson used them and team rip rock if im right tested that amp and so did many others in drag when the amp was the cheeter amp to use the amp was never ment to be run on 12 volts it was desighnd like the cheeter amps were back in the day to produce dub power on 16volts just like the cdx-20a and the visonik4k they wake up on 16volts.

enough words im not wasting my time your not worth it.

SmokeyDog
06-03-2010, 08:16 PM

i feel ya bro... one day one day. maybe :up2somet:

spltuscon
06-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Cool that they're making an effort to bring it closer to everyone. Good luck to those that plan to go.

SPL Blazer
06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Im sure steve they will figger it all out. its cool that drag is in our region. So you going to support them like all the other orgs you are this yr ?

I don't plan on running any of their shows, if someone else wants to step up and run one I may hit it, but I don't have any plans to run any.

SICK GV
06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Bro me and Adam are good friends with Al and Dan and trust me you were never on Team Pirate so dont disrespect them by saying so. They've only said you were an annoying duech and that Dan yelled at your kid for scribbling all over the bathroom walls...sound familiar?? Again you think your bigger then you are. Reality check time homie. Why would any vet have to "step up" to you? Your not worth wasting their time. Keep borrowing your friends equipment and **** off your team. There is a good reason why you had to start a whole new team this season and why most of your old teammates are now friends with me. BTW if Nate wants to be loud hell have to buy Terry Brocks rex. If you cant build it you can buy it.

tangelo95
06-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Nate didn't buy terrys rex.

street b explor
06-04-2010, 06:50 AM
Bro me and Adam are good friends with Al and Dan and trust me you were never on Team Pirate so dont disrespect them by saying so. They've only said you were an annoying duech and that Dan yelled at your kid for scribbling all over the bathroom walls...sound familiar?? Again you think your bigger then you are. Reality check time homie. Why would any vet have to "step up" to you? Your not worth wasting their time. Keep borrowing your friends equipment and **** off your team. There is a good reason why you had to start a whole new team this season and why most of your old teammates are now friends with me. BTW if Nate wants to be loud hell have to buy Terry Brocks rex. If you cant build it you can buy it.

wow you must have hit your head and had big memery loose i was on dans team for a few years before he sold the shop to the adam if i recall right i still have pics of my explorer with his TEAM PIRATE logos and stickers from 1998 to 2001 and if you knew al like ya say ya did then you would know what went in the tubs that were built for the truck and it wasnt the mojos lol that you clamed went in them.
ya my 5 yr old lil girl did that to his wall she was young and if i were you on this subject i would watch how ya talk about her tont cross the line.

dont hate if i borrow my boys amps or is it that your mad cause i can.

its funny you say that some of my old team went over to you if i recall right they also talk a lot of **** like i did to you its funny how one snake deserves another its also funny how that other team mate stabs others in the back so im kind of glad i dont have to deal with it you can. alot of us know the real deal on what happend there. lol its funny how you say nate should buy terrys car what did you do with my old team mates car who built you your box who helped build your car hummmmmm sure not you we all know the awnsers to that but yet you still hate on nate but yet at lest he dose his own work.

Bro dont bite off more then you can chew you might not like the out come.
I have alot of respect for all the vets out there so on that note i fell if there was a prob they would let me know and none have yet the only one i see here looking like the *** is you. You clame lots of **** but cant seem to back any words up Ill do drag if there were a finals. ill even throw shows if theres a finals im going to set a new world record in drag do you recall any of your words or was it a bunch of **** and know you are running with the tail shoved up your *** like its adams *****.

you were never on the level any of us were you never will not all the money in the world could buy you the 160 you clame you can do Plus. so get over your self take a chill pill and liern somthing for once shut your mouth and watch how its done this yr maybe you will liern somthing and do it your self with more respect for the game then you have for it know cause this crying wont get ya a 160Plus.

SICK GV
06-04-2010, 08:12 AM
The Mighty Max was built for Cerwin Vega Strokers you *** nut....and we seen Dan a week and a half ago when he came back up from Vegas. There are tons of guys with ACT Audio stickers on their cars....dont mean they are apart of the team. All we heard was your Mustang was week, your Explorer was a little better but not by much and your Yugo well we can all see your DB Drag stats under your signature....not that great. Respect is earned dude and from the day I met you, you were always a cocky tool. Im just glad I stuck with the sport and am now leaps and bounds louder then you. I look forward to shoving that fact in your face at every comp just like you did to me when I was a noobie 5 years ago. BTW I know you and your team will run away from my class at a comp but there is another team from NY you guys will have to look out for. Maybe you can bring that 158db trunk car you built out :bsflag: :banghead: :applause:

CRXBMPN
06-04-2010, 09:39 AM
ya bro but you to have my respect dont forget we were doing what some of these guys think loud is know back then. its funny how the newer gen are so cocky its cool to see them grow but the respect is not like it use to be.

oh well its all good, I need to find a way to peak above 42hz :eek: , i love my daily driver and in the end i'd rather enjoy my music for 1.5 hours a day driving to and fro work over a few db higher # peaking 10-15hz higher, but with that said lol... i'll just pull the ports and swap out sections for ones a few inches shorter and guess. and add another amp. i'm all batteried out though which may be a problem.

as far as being louder than these guys bla bla bla, well i've never done 55's or above, though close, but never had a job in the industry where i could maximize my opportunities, so there is something to be said about that. I always wanted a car audio job until I learned that the $ in the field is horrible so I became a computer geek! The little guy wins every now and again though, **** my dad went up to Ontario CA back in the early 80's and won a world championship in oval racing with his snowmobile against factory backed and sponsored sleds... some people just got "it".

thorshammer1
06-04-2010, 09:47 AM
You need 75 points to earn an invite to Drag Finals.

You also need to attend the regional event which for our area will be Sept. 12th.

There are 3 3x events in between now and then to attend.

There is no such thing as a points curve. Either you are dedicated enough to make the shows,drive etc... or your not.

Rules that are in place for 2010 will be used at Finals in March. I for one see a huge oppurtunity to use the winter months to come out swinging at Finals.

I for one have over 50pts and will be bringing my quiet Trunk car to Finals to get crushed. Either way I'll be there to participate,support,and have a great time!!

See ya in the Lanes :)

SICK GV
06-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks Rob for the answer. With finals being so far away time wise Ill have no problem obtaining the points required. Im also getting the car registered sometime in the next couple weeks while I put the next setup in. Registered in Maine.....sleeping in CT :)

thorshammer1
06-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Points cut off is the same I believe. Sept 19th or something like that.

SICK GV
06-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Cool cool. St Judes will be my first DB Drag event. Hopefully I will have all the amps in place for that one. The GV will be doing a lot of burping that day :)

street b explor
06-04-2010, 02:41 PM
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3301/1561/8250780120_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3301/1561/8250780252_large.jpg

wow some old pics

SICK GV
06-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Yeah key note....Your POS says Pirate Radio not Team Pirate. All members had the Team Pirate logo and a pirate skull with crossbones.Did they put that sticker on your car after they did your install or something lol. No but seriously we just talked to Dan a few days ago catching up on old times and you were never on Team Pirate. Dan A., Al G., Big Dan, Miguel, Dan L., Jeremy M., Jaime, Dave R. and a few others on the team will all say the same. Your kinda turning into a weirdo about this now. Whats next are you gonna tell me your 6 feet tall and your Yugo is louder then mine? Give me a break poser.

SICK GV
06-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I still love your ****** though.......It drives me crazy! :bowdown:

street b explor
06-05-2010, 07:43 AM
Yeah key note....Your POS says Pirate Radio not Team Pirate. All members had the Team Pirate logo and a pirate skull with crossbones.Did they put that sticker on your car after they did your install or something lol. No but seriously we just talked to Dan a few days ago catching up on old times and you were never on Team Pirate. Dan A., Al G., Big Dan, Miguel, Dan L., Jeremy M., Jaime, Dave R. and a few others on the team will all say the same. Your kinda turning into a weirdo about this now. Whats next are you gonna tell me your 6 feet tall and your Yugo is louder then mine? Give me a break poser.

lol they did say team pirate and i did have the skull and cross bone on my mustang did not get a new one for the explorer due to the needel being broke so its funny that you think you know what your talking about lol any one that went to the LL cool j regional 3x would tell ya this lol or even some of them vets you clame that hate my *** lol this is getting old grass hopper you lost your way when you ego blew up the brain cells and if you realy knew jaime sold me my cdx-20a's but like i sead you know it all its all good ya my car is louder then ya you still clame you have my # well where is your stat page proven so never seen you at a drag show in street b like you clamed you were building for to gun me down hummmmmmmmm. if you call 156 loud in nw with a box at the b piller with 12 and 4 batcap 8400s and one batcap under hood in a nw set up well ill have to say know thats loud o did i forget to say this was done on 2 memphis 4k mojos that are all on 16 volts hahaha i do 1 db less in the cargo area in the cargo area on one 12voolt battery car off lol bro get real if you think your loud. any one will tell you that for sure you can not hang or you would have came to my class but like i sead you know it all its all good see you at finals.

wone
06-05-2010, 08:38 AM
hhhmm.......
this is getting interesting!
especially with yah two! is like a cat fight most of the time i get on some of these threads!
who gives a f*ck who's louder, what ever happend about having some fun! :thumbsup:

SICK GV
06-05-2010, 09:19 AM
I am having fun cant you tell!?!?!?!?!

I would like to say I'm hosting the first annual Team XLA Spelling Bee! Its an open book spelling bee where a dictionary is allowed. The winner will no longer be laughed at lmao. From this point on Im just going to be your spell check lol

SICK GV
06-05-2010, 09:27 AM
lol they did say team pirate and i did have the skull and cross bone on my mustang did not get a new one for the explorer due to the needel being broke so its funny that you think you know what your talking about lol any one that went to the LL cool j regional 3x would tell ya this lol or even some of them vets you clame that hate my *** lol this is getting old grass hopper you lost your way when you ego blew up the brain cells and if you realy knew jaime sold me my cdx-20a's but like i sead you know it all its all good ya my car is louder then ya you still clame you have my # well where is your stat page proven so never seen you at a drag show in street b like you clamed you were building for to gun me down hummmmmmmmm. if you call 156 loud in nw with a box at the b piller with 12 and 4 batcap 8400s and one batcap under hood in a nw set up well ill have to say know thats loud o did i forget to say this was done on 2 memphis 4k mojos that are all on 16 volts hahaha i do 1 db less in the cargo area in the cargo area on one 12voolt battery car off lol bro get real if you think your loud. any one will tell you that for sure you can not hang or you would have came to my class but like i sead you know it all its all good see you at finals.

.................................................. ............... Please proof read and have your parents sign and return............................................ .......................
OK first crossbones is one word, you missed a letter in needed, I think you wanted to spell claim not clame, the word really has 2 L's in it not one, Jaime, Memphis, Mojo, and Batcap should be capital letters....Noun fool, and the best first grade word you always misspell is" said" NOT sead. Said was taught yo my son the beginning of the year when he was 6! I wish you could slaughter the competition in the "lanes" not lains the way you slaughter the English language.

CRXBMPN
06-05-2010, 12:50 PM
are you talking about the LL Cool J show @ the Nassau Colliseum in 03 maybe? or 04? Toby and I made that trip and it was a USAC regional championship. Saw the little green Manny machine down there, I probably have a bunch of pix on an old hard drive somewhere of that show. I know he did a 170 flat on the 180. Saw Fat Joe & The Terror Squad, and then went into the Colliseum to see some of the hottest rides and h0ez evarrrr... plus the pimptastic Pepsi Van was there from the commercials!

ACT Audio
06-06-2010, 01:31 AM
.................................................. ............... Please proof read and have your parents sign and return............................................ .......................
Ok first crossbones is one word, you missed a letter in needed, i think you wanted to spell claim not clame, the word really has 2 l's in it not one, jaime, memphis, mojo, and batcap should be capital letters....noun fool, and the best first grade word you always misspell is" said" not sead. Said was taught yo my son the beginning of the year when he was 6! I wish you could slaughter the competition in the "lanes" not lains the way you slaughter the english language.

lol funny
all the love in the northeast>>>>>>>
gl everyone on the upcoming shows

SmokeyDog
06-06-2010, 04:54 PM
adn thy saed you r a ******* chris i got my gole for the season so geuss i will just sit bak and enoy the funy postes

SPL Blazer
06-06-2010, 05:14 PM
It's amazing how fast these threads get off topic.

TeamElite-Mike
06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
So the way I read it, you need to attend to regional on September 19th, the same day as tnespl finals, so people will need to decide which org unless someone changes a date.

ACT Audio
06-06-2010, 09:53 PM
adn thy saed you r a ******* chris i got my gole for the season so geuss i will just sit bak and enoy the funy postes

wow, spell checker really works? stop talking to TJ, its easily transmitted

ACT Audio
06-06-2010, 09:53 PM
So the way I read it, you need to attend to regional on September 19th, the same day as tnespl finals, so people will need to decide which org unless someone changes a date.

nice very interesting

SPL Blazer
06-06-2010, 10:39 PM
The date of the regionals is set for Sept 12th. They knew the other date would conflict with the TNE Finals and since they share a lot of the same members I'm sure thats why they changed it to the 12th. 2010 Db Drags NE Regionals (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27972)

It's great that they moved to a week earlier, too bad it's still a long *** drive two weekends in a row for us New England competitors.

ACT Audio
06-07-2010, 12:04 AM
dunno? thats gonna make it a rough summer

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Dang.....I got to see if the boss will give me the following Mondays off.

thorshammer1
06-07-2010, 10:30 AM

Incorrect that would be stupid on Drags part.

The regional event will be Sept 12th.

thorshammer1
06-07-2010, 10:32 AM
The date of the regionals is set for Sept 12th. They knew the other date would conflict with the TNE Finals and since they share a lot of the same members I'm sure thats why they changed it to the 12th. 2010 Db Drags NE Regionals (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27972)

It's great that they moved to a week earlier, too bad it's still a long *** drive two weekends in a row for us New England competitors.

Sound like Steve is thinking of coming back to Drag. We got what we want....Finals in Buffalo.....The drive from New England to Buffalo sure beats Daytona.

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Incorrect that would be stupid on Drags part.

The regional event will be Sept 12th.

Drags is the bigger org so it wouldn't be stupid on there part, thankfully they moved it or I wasn't going to be able to do tnespl.

thorshammer1
06-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Drags is the bigger org so it wouldn't be stupid on there part, thankfully they moved it or I wasn't going to be able to do tnespl.

As over 85% of Drags competitor participation in NY comes from TNESPL yes indeed it would be stupid. Show me how Drag is the bigger org in NY?Northeast?

Your quite welcome on the date being moved. I played a major role in getting that done. :)

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 12:06 PM
I wasn't talking about just NY or the northeast ;) If world champions were whoever won in NY it would make things a lot easier :D

SPL Blazer
06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Sound like Steve is thinking of coming back to Drag. We got what we want....Finals in Buffalo.....The drive from New England to Buffalo sure beats Daytona.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen. Unless I spend money I don't have on a CRX and $10,000 worth of gear it would be pointless for me to compete on a national level in Drags. I can compete on a lower budget where I am now, dB Drags is too expensive for me to be competitive. I'll just stick with TNE.

Finals in Buffalo is a great idea, but being required to hit the regionals in order to go finals kinda *****. Driving 9 hours each way to Buffalo one weekend for regionals, then 6.5 hours each way the weekend after for TNE Finals is way too much driving in a short period of time for me. Never mind the gas, hotels and food for those two weekends.

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah, thats not gonna happen. Unless I spend money I don't have on a CRX and $10,000 worth of gear it would be pointless for me to compete on a national level in Drags. I can compete on a lower budget where I am now, dB Drags is too expensive for me to be competitive. I'll just stick with TNE.

Bassrace :naughty:

SPL Blazer
06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
We'll see, I'm building to burp not really for music.

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 12:56 PM
I'd rather listen to my music daily then for 3 seconds every weeekend :D

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Hey Mike I'd rather you shut the "F" up. How bout that huh. Where were you last year when my Jeep was doing music? Beeeotch..thats right all up in your mouth :(

SPL Blazer
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
I can do that too, just not as fun for me to do the music formats. I rarely crank my system while driving, a demo once in awhile at work but thats it.

SPL Blazer
06-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey Mike I'd rather you shut the "F" up. How bout that huh. Where were you last year when my Jeep was doing music? Beeeotch..thats right all up in your mouth :(

lol, he told ya

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 02:49 PM
I said bass race chis ;) you're way to much of a queermo to try it since you jeep wasn't loud enoung to play in db drag :) I'm scared to see what you post next :D

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Points champion ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Too bad it's for usaci, Are you going to post those other pics you sent me of you in the skirt trying to seduce me

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Usaci is the second largest organization so yeah I'm proud of that! That just means I win.....a lot. And it wasn't a skirt it was a leopard skin ***** with a tail. I think my finger is trying to say something just listen...............thats right

TeamElite-Mike
06-07-2010, 03:35 PM
It looks like it's copying your O face :eek:

Dan Team Pirate
06-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Tj when were you on the team, i remember you were a customer but not on the team. Im not one to talk **** but i hate fake ....

CRXBMPN
06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
lol Hey Chris does that region 4 points championship come on the "usac northeast curve" :laugh:

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 04:46 PM
HAHAHA! nah I wish. I had to enter 4 classes every show for the season. I had gotten over 450 points last year plus I did a bunch of NESPL shows. I was a competing animal.

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Tj when were you on the team, i remember you were a customer but not on the team. Im not one to talk **** but i hate fake ....

Oh snap.....see I told ya. T.J. is the king of makin **** up and now he just got called out. Gonna love to hear the excuse this time.

CRXBMPN
06-07-2010, 04:51 PM
well cool, be the points champ in dbdrag for '11, that will be a tough'n to tackle brosef.

spltuscon
06-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Since it would require about 10,000 miles of travel...lol

I had 101 points in DB Drag in '08, but I had to travel to Ontario, Canada twice to manage that.

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 05:30 PM
well cool, be the points champ in dbdrag for '11, that will be a tough'n to tackle brosef.

I'm good with that. I got a family and trying to buy a house. This is just a hobby. I do this for a living and I dont want every weekend to go to a comp. It put a strain on my family last year so much that I almost didnt build the Yugo this season. After this year the car is going into my garage so I can tub it and put a turbo diesel motor in it.

loudmofo
06-07-2010, 06:15 PM
this is too much lol :)

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 06:38 PM
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/88Zastava/chrisswaste003.jpg

street b explor
06-07-2010, 06:52 PM

lol its funny that you say this Dan aka not the old owner or did chris pay you to bust my *** to many people that were competing that do know the real truth know the truth its all good i was only on the team a short while due to the team was braking up and i moved on to Chris Averys Team In Ny witch was apart of Team JBL its all good.

ACT Audio
06-07-2010, 07:01 PM
lol its funny that you say this Dan aka not the old owner or did chris pay you to bust my *** to many people that were competing that do know the real truth know the truth its all good i was only on the team a short while due to the team was braking up and i moved on to Chris Averys Team In Ny witch was apart of Team JBL its all good.

there's always an excuse.... and the spelling is .....team not teal...

f.ing unbelievable..... try an english class, i know 7 year olds that type better that u.......

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 07:07 PM
This is really really sad. Even with Big Dan all pissed at you calling you out you still wont let it go. This is the first sign of a man with " Daddy Issues " I understand that he didnt hug you. You cant blame him. You are so short you would have been at **** level if he did. He was playing it safe. Just enjoy your current team this season because I'm sure a couple of them might be on team L.A.W.D. next year. For the record Id like to thank you very much for keeping me and the many users of Car Audio entertained. Ill truly miss your epic posts and watching you hop out of a car thats way too big for you. Your the only dude who can rock a step side Yugo :)

street b explor
06-07-2010, 07:49 PM
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3270/701/33172850042_large.jpg
ok first off idbl 2007 5th in the whole usa with a street car in a wall class.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3270/701/33172850041_large.jpg
spring break 3rd in the usa in the #1 org.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3270/701/33172850040_large.jpg
o and loudest car of the show and i took 1st in my class as well 2009 lol

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3270/701/33172850039_large.jpg
Idbl national USA record weekend 2007 beat the old score by 2db lol

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3270/701/33172850038_large.jpg
2003 well 2nd biggest org regional champ part of team P/R dont hate chris its all good this is when i went to the # 1 org in the usa.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/3270/701/33172850037_large.jpg

NESPL Top team 2009 Thanks guys old team member Dave K ,Mike H ,Dave L All old team Also Victor D, Scott M.

not in to mention all the yrs on my db drag stats page # 1 org so my ? to chris steel is chris steel who lol who the **** cares about points champ any one could be if they are dumb like you to spend money on two classes thats why drag will only alow one # 1 org in the WORLD.

SPL Blazer
06-07-2010, 08:06 PM

That will be tough for anyone since the only dB Drags shows are gonna be in NY. Unless someone wants to step up and try running them here in New England.

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Um yeah in your class not the world. Your worse then Nate with the whole slap comp thing stating National champion when the Nation wasnt competing. My UMASS cup is bigger and the Team trophy was sad. You put anyone on your team that you could to rape that trophy from other real teams. When everyone quit XLA you went to the nearest Toys R Us parking lot and found other posers like yourself to join just to get team points. And when we look at your DB Drag stats page through the years you were never top 3 so dont kid yourself. You cant post the link for everyone to see then make **** up. I think you fell off your step ladder when you were climbing into your Yugo and bumped your head. You are now stuck with a debilitating injury called "Stupidfukingretardedmidgetitus". You can read all about it on TJSUXMANBALLS.ORG/SEXWITHANANGRYDWARF

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 08:46 PM
LMAO @ Adam thanking for that post! The funniest thing ever is those photos are of T.J.s ACTUAL SIZE LMMFGDAO! Mofo looked like a smurf all up in my computer. I started smackin at that **** with a newspaper. All those trophies are really small its just T.J. makes em look so big! lmao

CRXBMPN
06-07-2010, 08:51 PM
the family and the house are exactly what i'm doing this year, and probably next. aamof i sold my red crx for $350 just to get it out of my life... so apparently SPLz werent top priority this year... bleh lol

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Here is a pic of the actual trophy. Looks much smaller when a "normal person" holds it.

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/88Zastava/0607002057.jpg

street b explor
06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
lol

street b explor
06-07-2010, 09:54 PM
chris is suffering from myegoistobigimnotloudsoiboughtacarfromyouroldteamm atehadthembuilditcausewesuckhereatactsojustremembe rthatwhenyouwalkthrewourdoor @looser.ichrishavetosuckoffmyteamjusttosayon.imnot loud

peas247
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
bunch of crazy *** sum *****es here........

ACT Audio
06-07-2010, 10:16 PM
chris is suffering from myegoistobigimnotloudsoiboughtacarfromyouroldteamm atehadthembuilditcausewesuckhereatactsojustremembe rthatwhenyouwalkthrewourdoor @looser.ichrishavetosuckoffmyteamjusttosayon.imnot loud

im.not.really.tall.and.i'm.no.fun. bwong

SICK GV
06-07-2010, 10:16 PM
There you go again trying to ACT just like me but coming up " short" once again. Leave the **** talking to me because Im way better at it. Ill leave the parachuting of a curb up to you, you stubby bastard.

street b explor
06-07-2010, 10:18 PM
LOL got to love the northeast so hows the build this yr bro i here you given rob a run still this yr.

SmokeyDog
06-08-2010, 07:31 AM
now that i have a headache from try to decode this thread i am leaving
Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online (http://www.merriam-webster.com/)
this may help others

CRXBMPN
06-08-2010, 08:56 AM
I have my 2005 National Championship trophy sitting here at my desk and its a candy holder haha... I could post pix of it but is it really all that important? mehhhhhhhhh no.

SICK GV
06-08-2010, 09:02 AM
LOL. We're just having fun talking ****. At the end of the day none of this really matters. I've always had fun competing but have always felt it lacked in some areas. Everyone is too nice all season smackin each other on the butt and high five-ing. Not to mention I only say **** to T.J. because he's the only one whos fun enough to **** talk back. Its all good. As long as nobody crosses the line which we dont, we are all doing the same thing...passin the time.

CRXBMPN
06-08-2010, 10:03 AM
well in that case I should throw a pic up of me drinking out of my regional championship cup from New England's, I can fit three beers in that sucker! lol

http://www.caraudio.com/gallery/1/5/2/5/8/drinkbeer.jpg

DRINK BEER OR DIE

edited to recall that Scott Rehlander and I polished an 18 rack of B-Lizzy before Napoleon Dynamite had finished playing haha... aah the good old days.

ACT Audio
06-08-2010, 10:05 AM
lol. We're just having fun talking ****. At the end of the day none of this really matters. I've always had fun competing but have always felt it lacked in some areas. Everyone is too nice all season smackin each other on the butt and high five-ing. Not to mention i only say **** to t.j. Because he's the only one whos fun enough to **** talk back. Its all good. As long as nobody crosses the line which we dont, we are all doing the same thing...passin the time.

ummmm gay!

Always a big **** in the end....... Man up! U dirty beotch! "get down on ur knee's and show me u love me"

SICK GV
06-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Everything was going good till you had to ruin it Adam. This thread was funny as **** and here you pop up with that. And it was right after that awesome pic of beer in a trophy. You really dropped the ball on this one. You lost a fagpoint.

CRXBMPN
06-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Actually I think he gained about 123408923423+23*12343 fagpoints ... you dont lose fagpoints by derailing beer in stereo trophy stories

SICK GV
06-08-2010, 11:19 AM
We give Adam 3 fagpoints a day. When he says or does something ***** he loses a point. If he loses all 3 in that day he is the the Ultimate FAGG0T.

TeamElite-Mike
06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
That's must be a daily thing then.

ACT Audio
06-08-2010, 05:49 PM
QUOTE=DM Audio-Mike;7133120]That's must be a daily thing then.[/QUOTE]

only on the odd days, even days are shared between my **** and chris' azz....

:slap::spank::ot::flamer::nono:

street b explor
06-08-2010, 06:45 PM
OK so while Jay and I sit back and he will drink 3 molson xxx in his cup ill do a dub shot out of the lil cup you claim is mine lol and watch you three circle jerk its should be funny seen how you clowns seem to like to do this from time and time. Maybe this yr if you guys work hard you might brake that 127.

:up2somet:o i went there :fyi::banghead::celebra::nutskick::thumbdwn::titan ic::applause::peace: see you at finals

SICK GV
06-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Look man I'm loud but not 127db loud.

TeamElite-Mike
06-08-2010, 07:32 PM
It's going to take a panda and a ton of power to do a 127. Hell, took me a few years just to get too the 126 mark

street b explor
06-08-2010, 08:33 PM
test test test that's what its all about sooner or ltr something will give hopefully its the front window 128 db

ACT Audio
06-08-2010, 10:35 PM
street b explor: OK so while Jay and I sit back and he will drink 3 molson xxx in his cup ill do a dub shot out of the lil cup you claim is mine lol and watch you three circle jerk its should be funny seen how you clowns seem to like to do this from time and time. Maybe this yr if you guys work hard you might brake that 127.

the word is break not brake:help::*******:

CRXBMPN
06-09-2010, 12:12 PM
OK so while Jay and I sit back and he will drink 3 molson xxx in his cup ill do a dub shot out of the lil cup you claim is mine lol and watch you three circle jerk its should be funny seen how you clowns seem to like to do this from time and time. Maybe this yr if you guys work hard you might brake that 127.

:up2somet:o i went there :fyi::banghead::celebra::nutskick::thumbdwn::titan ic::applause::peace: see you at finals

I dont drink Molson XXX I drink Molson SPL

street b explor
06-09-2010, 01:17 PM
LOL hahahaha its all spl good

psychoacoustics
06-11-2010, 12:46 PM
you guys are funny

Mr. Slate
06-11-2010, 06:49 PM

You punk *** junkie the 55 flat was on the TL on the glass. the 55.6 was on the 190 on the glass. I've allowed you to dis me for the very last time you two bit drug dealer. Keep thinking I won't respond.

Mr. Slate
06-11-2010, 06:56 PM

Again punk *** keep my name out of your drug infested mouth. You don't even know who Terry Brocks is anyway. BTW junkie, did you build the octobox?

SICK GV
06-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Who is this wanna be trying to talk **** to me?? Your not even on my level homie. You cant hang with me. You cant do what I do. I AM THE ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME. When your somebody then speak to me, but until then keep asking Jesus why he hates you.

SmokeyDog
06-14-2010, 02:04 AM
hey chris hi why can i be loud 125 mark hit today looking for that 130 now 13600 in the works

SICK GV
06-14-2010, 09:09 AM
You'll hit that 130 homie. I did it one time using 63,492 clamped watts on the kick with 140 batts. I did it in the shop so it dont count.