PDA

View Full Version : BNIB Altec Lansing Moondance Glow Alarm Clock

ace_800
06-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Got 2 of these BNIB, so I need to sell one of them. This one is the M402 without the snooze remote, which can be picked up cheap from Lansing. This is probably one of the best alarm clocks I've owned. Unit gets pretty loud too. Retails for 180, asking 90 shipped. Price drop to 80 shipped

Altec Lansing Link (http://alteclansing.com/m402sr-clock-radio-speakers-for-ipod.html)

Works with:
iPod touch (2nd generation)
iPod touch (1st generation)
iPod classic
iPod with video
iPod nano (4th generation)
iPod nano (3rd generation)
iPod nano (2nd generation)
iPod nano (1st generation)
iPod with color display
iPod mini
iPod with Click Wheel

The Moondance Glow is the audio device to set the mood, with unique features to wake you up, entertain or help you relax, all at the touch of a button. Its multicolor lighting feature illuminates from the back of the Moondance Glow to take the edge off a hard day or create just the right setting for a romantic evening. Compatible with all docking iPod models, a built-in FM radio and an auxiliary input jack offer additional audio flexibility for any occasion. When it’s time to start a new day, the Moondance Glow is ready with dual alarms to wake you with your favorite tune, FM radio station or standard alarm.

Crystal-clear Sound
Precision-engineered speakers deliver full-spectrum sound.

Mood Lighting
Choose your color and intensity, then splash it on the wall; or turn it off.

FM Radio
Features 4 station presets and wire antenna for superior reception.

Dual alarms
Wake to your iPod, radio or alarm.

Enhanced Remote
Controls speaker system functions, FM radio, alarm, and playlist and song navigation.

Onboard Controls
Mood lighting and all other functions can be controlled from the Moondance Glow.

Amber LCD with Dimmer Light
Displays song and FM data feeds (RDS).

Auxiliary Input
Connects a second audio source, including portable CD, DVD, and other MP3 players.

ace_800
06-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Heres a pic from the website.

ace_800
06-04-2010, 11:14 PM
bump for an offer

ace_800
06-08-2010, 11:35 AM
bump

ace_800
06-09-2010, 12:27 PM
work great with the touch I'm selling....