PDA

View Full Version : pioneer plays certain songs

Twista89
05-31-2010, 06:02 PM
Ok guys I got a new question I was wondering if y'all could answer? I play all my music through my usb flash drive and load all the songs on there in mp3 format. On some playlist it will list all the songs I put on there but will only play a select few, the others it will act like its trying to load it but it won't never play and eventually skip to the next song and try to play it. Now I usually load full albums on my usb that I download together so they should all be the same format. Why does my pioneer 5000ib play only certain songs out of the group

Apollo220
05-31-2010, 06:16 PM
maybe there damaged songs and it can't read the codec on it . if thats the case it will just skip the song and goto the ones it can recognize

Twista89
05-31-2010, 08:13 PM
What does that mean though like if it was damaged shouldn't it not play on my computer as well. I mean because I have no problem being able to play them on my 360 as well

Apollo220
05-31-2010, 08:31 PM
some songs will play on my computer but not my ipod some decks are the same way try and dl the song again and see if it will play it