PDA

View Full Version : BLADOS kinda shady so far

basssquared
05-27-2010, 05:22 PM
i traded my RD1750.1 for Blados Pioneer Avic N1 we both agreed to ship out last Tuesday he agreed to cover shipping both ways so he was supposed to send me a money order covering my shipping costs along with the Pioneer Avic N1 i shipped out on Tuesday like agreed he says he did but the tracking number didn't start working till the next day and i received the Pioneer 3 days later after he received my amp when i inspected the Avic N1 first thing i noticed it didnt arrive with a N1 faceplate but an N3 maybe they are compatible but i think he should have mentioned that in the for sale thread and the money order was also not in the package like we had agreed well didnt get around to installing it till today i hook up everything and no power i triple check everything with my dmm and still nothing i took the faceplate off and notice the only thing on is the little red blinking alarm light but besides that the faceplate doesn't light up or power on i called Jason Blados just to inform him and before i could say much he started raising his voice getting defensive he told me if i even knew what i was doing how long have i been installing he told me to re-check everything im 100 percent sure the install is done correctly and the unit is at fault i texted him back asking what he wanted to do about it and haven't gotten a reply just thought id make this thread to inform everyone and get some feed back and ideas on what everyone else thinks is fair

but so far he didn't ship when he said he would, he didn't include the Money Order like he said he would, and the Pioneer had a faceplate from a different model Pioneer which he just forgot to mention, and i received the N1 in non working order

Shinju
05-27-2010, 05:34 PM
instant defensive behavoir = already knew the product was bad. Red flag also was the fact you traded for a N1 and got a N1 unit with a N3 face.

I HIGHLY doubt the 2 face plates are compat, But call Pionner and ask anyway.

good luck!

Blados
05-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Wow seriously? I have responded to your calls and texts and been nothing but cooperative. I have nothing to hide. You, or anyone else I deal with can feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 202-390-5727. I feel like you are trying to scam me.

basssquared
05-27-2010, 05:46 PM
so telling me i dont know how to hook up a simple head unit and to take it to someone who knows what they're doing with out knowing anything about me that's being cooperative? and for having nothing to hide you seem pretty defensive and on edge calm down im trying to work things out with you just made this thread so i can make sure something gets done about it and we can get a third party opinion instead of just your word vs mine and how am i the scammer? ive done everything i promised to and everything ive sent has been in said condition sadly i can't say the same about you

Blados
05-27-2010, 06:04 PM
As I said, if you would like to discuss this please call or email me. I am "defensive" because this is ridiculous. I sent you a working n1. You said it doesnt work. I asked you if you know how to install head units. What is wrong with that? It wouldnt make much sense to "scam" you over something so petty now would it? I have 317 positive feedback as a seller on ebay and have nearly 80 transactions on this site. The only thing I wil concede is that it did have an N3 faceplate and I failed to mention it. My fault. However, that faceplate is compatible with the unit so it shouldn't make much of a difference. That is all I will say in this thread. I have no intentions in getting into a public argument over a private issue.

Ali1
05-27-2010, 06:05 PM
basssquared, do yourself a favor. Theres too many scammers on this forum to even try to communicate and come to a negotiation. Take action quickly. Look in other threads of scammers and see how they took immediate action. Don't bother going any further with this because it's just gonna be another 15+ page thread of nonchalant bullsh!t...

as for blados, why didn't you tell the buyer its an N3 faceplate?That right there is enough to have the deal reversed and you can keep your head unit. Maybe the guy didn't want the N3 faceplate, you made an assumption that led to a problem. as for the missing money order, defective head unit, thats a whole another story in which is why i told the OP to take action. Also, if you acted all defensive, that's enough to tell the buyer that you fvcked him over. Its 2010, that defensive ***** worked in the 80s, not this time of the century.....

Ali1
05-27-2010, 06:07 PM
As I said, if you would like to discuss this please call or email me. I am "defensive" because this is ridiculous. I sent you a working n1. You said it doesnt work. I asked you if you know how to install head units. What is wrong with that? It wouldnt make much sense to "scam" you over something so petty now would it? I have 317 positive feedback as a seller on ebay and have nearly 80 transactions on this site. The only thing I wil concede is that it did have an N3 faceplate and I failed to mention it. My fault. However, that faceplate is compatible with the unit so it shouldn't make much of a difference. That is all I will say in this thread. I have no intentions in getting into a public argument over a private issue.

This means absolutely *****. Too many scammers that are well known on this forum and have done 500000000000000 transactions.... Sorry buddy

Slo_Ride
05-27-2010, 06:08 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

skitzafit
05-27-2010, 06:09 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-%3D-beware/355890-blados-%3D-things-looky-sketchy.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-%3D-beware/189109-blados-not-seller-me.html
:crazy:

Slo_Ride
05-27-2010, 06:10 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-%3D-beware/355890-blados-%3D-things-looky-sketchy.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-%3D-beware/189109-blados-not-seller-me.html

hmmmmmm x2

Ali1
05-27-2010, 06:12 PM
told you so...

basssquared
05-27-2010, 06:13 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/473655-avic-n1-sale.html

I just found this other thread of you trying to sell the same N1 when asked if you have pics or proof of it working you say you dont and your word is enough proof so far things aren't looking very good lets just agree to trade back and call everything good im not out to tarnish your name i just want my RD1750.1 the item wasn't in the condition you said it was or with the original pieces as described or shipped with the money order as agreed i think thats enough grounds for you to understand that I'm not happy with the deal and would like my amp back please sir

Blados
05-27-2010, 06:14 PM
I see where this is going... We agree to ship back our original items. I ship you back the amp and I never see the n1 again. Is that what you want? I can rest well tonight because I know what I sent you and I am an honest person. Not sure what you are trying to pull here but it isn't funny.

basssquared
05-27-2010, 06:19 PM
I see where this is going... We agree to ship back our original items. I ship you back the amp and I never see the n1 again. Is that what you want? I can rest well tonight because I know what I sent you and I am an honest person. Not sure what you are trying to pull here but it isn't funny.

if thats your concern ill even agree to ship the N1 first you can wait to get it and then ship back my amp back im not trying to pull anything i just want my amp back

Ali1

scammer...

Ali1

scammer...

The HACKER
05-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Hmmmmmmm x3

*SlappinAzz*
05-27-2010, 06:26 PM
I just texted blados, he seems like an honest person if you ask me. Maybe we are all forgetting who caraudionewb was? A true scammer.

Slo_Ride
05-27-2010, 06:33 PM
So far all I'm getting is - Basssquared traded for a N1 and a money order but recieved a N1 with a N3 faceplate and no money order. Reminds me of the peckerhead that sold me a 9833 and then after I paid for it decided to tell me it didnt have a wiring harness and other ****. Just shady business in my book.

basssquared
05-27-2010, 06:36 PM
So far all I'm getting is - Basssquared traded for a N1 and a money order but recieved a N1 with a N3 faceplate and no money order. Reminds me of the peckerhead that sold me a 9833 and then after I paid for it decided to tell me it didnt have a wiring harness and other ****. Just shady business in my book.

agreed im by no means calling him a scammer i just think i received something else then was advertised and would like my amp back and he can have his N1 back im just waiting on him to text me back or reply on here

Slo_Ride
05-27-2010, 06:38 PM
agreed im by no means calling him a scammer i just think i received something else then was advertised and would like my amp back and he can have his N1 back im just waiting on him to text me back or reply on here

Dont see why anyone would have a problem with that.

mazdakid
05-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Unless blados did send a working head unit and he gets a non working one back.

basssquared
05-27-2010, 06:42 PM

i would love proof that it was working when he sent it i already provided a link to him saying his word was all that was needed but he also gave me his word on the Money Order and i already saw how that worked out

Slo_Ride
05-27-2010, 06:45 PM

ya that would ****

basebalz13
05-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Blado's you need to fix this.

aprevo15
05-27-2010, 07:08 PM
wow what do you do with pieces of **** like blados? i mean its clear this guy is just trying to scam. wrong face plate and no money order. that right there already says that he is trying to scam. then he is trying to turn it around to the op? wow POS is putting it lightly for this person. lawls.

blados why don't you just be a man and admit your wrong and send back the op's amp. if it's such a petty thing then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Blados
05-27-2010, 07:19 PM
It's amazing that the first thing people hear is automatically taken as fact. No interest in even hearing the other side, just automatic assumptions. I know who I am and I know what I sent. I did nothing wrong. Judge me if you want, I'm the good guy here. Suppose I posted first and said the amp was blown and I called him and he was defensive about it. You'd believe me, wouldn't you? It's that easy to lie on the internet. Go ahead and turn this into 15 pages of unnecessary drama, I don't really care.

basssquared
05-27-2010, 07:25 PM
It's amazing that the first thing people hear is automatically taken as fact. No interest in even hearing the other side, just automatic assumptions. I know who I am and I know what I sent. I did nothing wrong. Judge me if you want, I'm the good guy here. Suppose I posted first and said the amp was blown and I called him and he was defensive about it. You'd believe me, wouldn't you? It's that easy to lie on the internet. Go ahead and turn this into 15 pages of unnecessary drama, I don't really care.

ok its a fact that you sent me a screen with a different faceplate then intended correct? and the fact that you did not include the money order as agreed correct? just with 2 those small FACTS should be enough for you to agree on a return and have my amp back u didn't abide by the rules of our agreement i dont think im being un fair

Blados
05-27-2010, 07:28 PM

Did you even read the complaints in those threads???? One was me not being able to ship out some wire, so I sent a refund. The second was a complaint from me as a buyer. This proves what?

Blados
05-27-2010, 07:32 PM
ok its a fact that you sent me a screen with a different faceplate then intended correct? and the fact that you did not include the money order as agreed correct? just with 2 those small FACTS should be enough for you to agree on a return and have my amp back u didn't abide by the rules of our agreement i dont think im being un fair

The faceplate is not being disputed. The fact is you still would have bought it with the n3 face plate because it doesn't make a difference. You're making it into a big deal because you broke the head unit/are trying to scam me/you are a sociopath/unknown reason. And you should have had the money order by now, it was shipped monday usps. If you don't get it by Monday I will cancel it and send you another. I would offer to paypal you, but you don't have a paypal account. Remember I suggested that in the beginning?

crownvic97
05-27-2010, 10:54 PM
The faceplate is not being disputed. The fact is you still would have bought it with the n3 face plate because it doesn't make a difference. You're making it into a big deal because you broke the head unit/are trying to scam me/you are a sociopath/unknown reason. And you should have had the money order by now, it was shipped monday usps. If you don't get it by Monday I will cancel it and send you another. I would offer to paypal you, but you don't have a paypal account. Remember I suggested that in the beginning?

seems like an honest dude to me if he preferred paypal.

basebalz13
05-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Why not just stick the MO in the box with the HU? yeah... Why not just be honest and tell him its a N1 with a N3 face plate? yeah.... Why not just man up and send them amp back to him? yeah....

twistedchild420
05-27-2010, 11:12 PM

I lol'd

*SlappinAzz*
05-27-2010, 11:28 PM
I think this whole thing is messed up on OP's fault.

OmegaBunny
05-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Just gunna throw this in here...

AVIC411.com • View topic - faceplate interchangeable? (http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=214707)

Not that that helps matters at all :(

Shinju
05-27-2010, 11:43 PM
I think this whole thing is messed up on OP's fault.

explain how its the ops fault?

d77543020
05-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Just gunna throw this in here...

AVIC411.com • View topic - faceplate interchangeable? (http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=214707)

Not that that helps matters at all :(looks like they are not interchangeable

hatedonmostly
05-28-2010, 12:31 AM

So basically you plan on doing nothing then?

Yep, you're a scammer in my book :fyi:

LazyRider
05-28-2010, 12:32 AM
Wow Blados is coming off like a real douche. Why in the world would you send the MO seperate? And why would you just assume OP would be fine with a faceplate to a different unit? And then he posted the thread where someone asked you for a pic of it working and you refused. That's why everyone believes the OP. Has nothing to do with the fact that he made this thread. And as stated earlier, it makes no difference how many good transactions you've done. It's been shown time and time again, anybody can be a scammer.

Shinju
05-28-2010, 01:00 AM
funny though is Blados told another interested party in a prevoius thread that he DOESNT need to show that its working due to his rep, Sorry man thats just ****ing stupid, if he would have proved that it worked in the first place then the op must have done something wrong to mess it up.

It only takes 5 minutes to hook it up to a 12v power source to show that it atleast powers up. I believe that the deck was fubar before it went out to the Op.

TaylorFade
05-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Transaction reversal. End of story. If both parties are not satisfied or an alternative isn't agreed upon it's the only course of action. If the HU was working when you sent it but you don't have proof of it, then it's your fault if you get a busted HU back.

OP, let me know when you get the RD back. I'll buy it from you :)

basssquared
05-28-2010, 03:06 AM
looks like they are not interchangeable

so if they are not interchangeable that would explain why its not powering on but with the face plate off the security light blinks all i want is my amp back man i dont think im asking for too much

Blados
05-28-2010, 06:05 AM
so if they are not interchangeable that would explain why its not powering on but with the face plate off the security light blinks all i want is my amp back man i dont think im asking for too much

LMAO, they ARE interchangeable. We are basing this off what some random person posted on some random forum?

*Edit* Since everyone is clearly too lazy to do a simple google search:

Pioneer GXC1060 is the faceplate that you have. It is compatible with the N1, N2, and N3. This is a case of user error. Just send the thing back, and assuming it is in the same condition as when I sent it I'll send your amp back.

basssquared
05-28-2010, 12:39 PM
LMAO, they ARE interchangeable. We are basing this off what some random person posted on some random forum?

Pioneer GXC1060 is the faceplate that you have. It is compatible with the N1, N2, and N3. This is a case of user error. Just send the thing back, and assuming it is in the same condition as when I sent it I'll send your amp back.

actually thats not correct the GXC1060 is the one you can buy off ebay as a replacement for any of those but the one that came with the N1 is part CXC6086 so yeah nice try buddy why do you feel the need to lie?

FurbiesAndBeans
05-28-2010, 12:42 PM
I can already see it...

OP sends back the head unit
Blados receives it, then says it doesnt work
Blados keeps amp and head unit
OP never receives amp or money order

Ali1
05-28-2010, 12:49 PM

you fvcked up man. Seriously, you really did. You don't know the part # of the faceplate you had? With all the characteristics thats been presented in this thread, it's normal to believe your the scammer. Give the guy his Rd.

Ali1
05-28-2010, 12:49 PM
I can already see it...

OP sends back the head unit
Blados receives it, then says it doesnt work
Blados keeps amp and head unit
OP never receives amp or money order

This.

michaellane
05-28-2010, 12:51 PM
if the unit blimks when the faceplate isnt installed then chances are its fine. its the faceplate that is causing the problem. you guys just need to mail eachothers stuff back. or mail them to a third party member to make sure each person gets their own item back. we dont need any more scammers on this thread. dont let tensions get high because im sure its frustrating. just work out a return. also both items could have been damaged during shipping....and may not work because of that. just cuz it worked before you mailed it out doesnt mean it works when he got it ;)

OP and other guy send eachothers stuff back. and other guy you need to pay for shipping each way since he never got money order.

basssquared
05-28-2010, 12:55 PM
if the unit blimks when the faceplate isnt installed then chances are its fine. its the faceplate that is causing the problem. you guys just need to mail eachothers stuff back. or mail them to a third party member to make sure each person gets their own item back. we dont need any more scammers on this thread. dont let tensions get high because im sure its frustrating. just work out a return. also both items could have been damaged during shipping....and may not work because of that. just cuz it worked before you mailed it out doesnt mean it works when he got it ;)

OP and other guy send eachothers stuff back. and other guy you need to pay for shipping each way since he never got money order.

at this point all i want is my amp back but i cant say after everything that i feel too comfortable shipping it back to Blados im down with shipping it to a respectable 3rd party

dbeez
05-28-2010, 01:11 PM
if you guys both agree to ship to a third party and cover shipping cost from said party to the other i will help and be the third party cause this is ****ed up blados this was one reason i wanted to see it working and to see the scratches on the screen if any.

dbeez
05-28-2010, 01:14 PM
but you guys most be willing to cover packaging material also if i find your packaging unsafe for shipping as i will not be putting myself in a position to say i ****ed up the product due to inproper packaging.

Ali1
05-28-2010, 01:16 PM
the guy is obviously not gonna accept a "non-working" head unit when he shipped out " "working " " head unit.

basssquared
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
my phone got stolen at the gym yesterday so now this is the only way i have of communicating with Blados

The HACKER
05-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Blados is butt buddies with Mr. Rodgers :)

nateberrier
05-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Last edited by Chaos1187; Today at 03:19 PM. Reason: spelled *** wrong

lol

Blados
05-28-2010, 04:17 PM
1) The faceplate is compatible. I didn't mention it because I forgot. It was already boxed up and ready to go. My mistake. Shouldn't matter though, since it IS compatible. Do a little research and you will see that the n1, n2, and n3 all use the same faceplate. Seriously though, stop trying to ride this as an excuse. It's the same faceplate. FACT.
2) I told him I couldn't get to the bank by Tuesday so I would send the money order separately. He said no problem. I sent it.
3) The n1 was shipped tuesday like I said it would be. If necessary, I can find the receipt and post it up here as proof. Sometimes UPS takes a while to update, relax.
4) I told him to take it to a shop and have them look at his install. Makes sense to me since it was working when I sent it out. He got defensive and went on about how he has been installing for years. He's not putting much effort into finding out if it is actually working or if it's user error.
5) The head unit works. This is user error or a lame scam attempt.
6) Don't you think if I wanted to scam him I wouldn't even bother shipping the n1? I mean he did ship first and I waited on a confirmation number before sending it. Not to mention I willingly sent him my cell phone number.
7) I never said I wouldn't take a trade back... So why are you making me out to be a scammer/shady business person?
8) My fault for not powering it up and showing that it works. It was already boxed up after being removed from my car. I'm sure that would have eliminated some of the accusations, but I know the truth.
9) Did you ever consider he could be trying to scam me? Maybe he had a broken n1 and wanted a free replacement. Or maybe he's hoping I will send back his amp and he is going to keep the n1. Seems very possible if you think about it and put your bias aside for 30 seconds.
10) Grow up and act like adults.

The HACKER
05-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Blados i still havent got the N3 you said you sent me like a month ago!!! :laugh: haha jk jk

budahbuddy803
05-28-2010, 04:35 PM
1) The faceplate is compatible. I didn't mention it because I forgot. It was already boxed up and ready to go. My mistake. Shouldn't matter though, since it IS compatible. Do a little research and you will see that the n1, n2, and n3 all use the same faceplate. Seriously though, stop trying to ride this as an excuse. It's the same faceplate. FACT.
2) I told him I couldn't get to the bank by Tuesday so I would send the money order separately. He said no problem. I sent it.
3) The n1 was shipped tuesday like I said it would be. If necessary, I can find the receipt and post it up here as proof. Sometimes UPS takes a while to update, relax.
4) I told him to take it to a shop and have them look at his install. Makes sense to me since it was working when I sent it out. He got defensive and went on about how he has been installing for years. He's not putting much effort into finding out if it is actually working or if it's user error.
6) Don't you think if I wanted to scam him I wouldn't even bother shipping the n1? I mean he did ship first and I waited on a confirmation number before sending it. Not to mention I willingly sent him my cell phone number.
7) I never said I wouldn't take a trade back... So why are you making me out to be a scammer/shady business person?
8) My fault for not powering it up and showing that it works. It was already boxed up after being removed from my car. I'm sure that would have eliminated some of the accusations, but I know the truth.
9) Did you ever consider he could be trying to scam me? Maybe he had a broken n1 and wanted a free replacement. Or maybe he's hoping I will send back his amp and he is going to keep the n1. Seems very possible if you think about it and put your bias aside for 30 seconds.

You're an incompetent *******. Everything i see says the faceplates are not compatible. You say "I know what I did and thats all that matters" and "Ill sleep good at night" hey..... fvck you buddy, provide any kind of proof that it worked at all. You lie and steal. You are dishonest and obviously not easy to work with.

I think unit works, but the faceplate is incompatible. If it power up (red blinking theft light) I imagine it would work if it had the original faceplate. I got my brother a different model faceplate on accident. They were identical except the display on the screens were different colors. It would power up and play music but that was it...... Most are not 100% compatible with similar units. Blados or whatever *****

FurbiesAndBeans
05-28-2010, 04:35 PM

1) From the looks of it, it seems like the faceplate isnt compatible. Powers on but when faceplate is put it, it wont work (from the posts).
2) How do we know it truly got sent?
3) Doesnt matter, he said he received it so idk why you're bringing this up
4) Seems reasonable, but we don't know how exactly everything went down. IMO if the head unit powers on (the alarm light works) then it's not user error.
5) We don't know for sure it's user error or you're scamming
6) Sending him the N1 in a non-working order is like trying to cover your @ss by saying "it was working before." Common scam. Giving a cell phone number dont mean ****.
7) Because of your posts about how you don't want to ship it out
8) It doesnt do good that you know the truth, no one else knows the truth. It's your fault that you didn't take a video of it working before and cover yourself up for this situation.
9) He has agreed on many different things and yet no real response as to what you're going to do. He even agreed to send to a reliable 3rd party.
10) Right back at you. Grow up and deal that you messed up and cover the losses.

Blados
05-28-2010, 04:49 PM
I guess all these people are wrong and/or scammers. Come on guys...

Pioneer AVIC-N1 AVIC-N2 AVIC-N3 Faceplate Face Plate - eBay (item 190396527181 end time Jun-11-10 16:46:08 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190396527181&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=W2F%3F&GUID=8d58abb01280a0265331d8f1ff8dfc78&itemid=190396527181&ff4=263602_263622)
PIONEER AVIC-N1 AVIC-N2 AVIC-N3 FACEPLATE *NEW* CXC6086 - eBay (item 220607942511 end time Jun-17-10 09:26:02 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-N1-AVIC-N2-AVIC-N3-FACEPLATE-NEW-CXC6086-/220607942511?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335d420f6f)
Pioneer AVIC-N1 -N2 -N3 Replacement Faceplate Face - eBay (item 140411553309 end time Jun-03-10 21:45:00 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-AVIC-N1-N2-N3-Replacement-Faceplate-Face-/140411553309?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b12e461d)

FurbiesAndBeans
05-28-2010, 04:56 PM
I guess all these people are wrong and/or scammers. Come on guys...

Pioneer AVIC-N1 AVIC-N2 AVIC-N3 Faceplate Face Plate - eBay (item 190396527181 end time Jun-11-10 16:46:08 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190396527181&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=W2F%3F&GUID=8d58abb01280a0265331d8f1ff8dfc78&itemid=190396527181&ff4=263602_263622)
PIONEER AVIC-N1 AVIC-N2 AVIC-N3 FACEPLATE *NEW* CXC6086 - eBay (item 220607942511 end time Jun-17-10 09:26:02 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-N1-AVIC-N2-AVIC-N3-FACEPLATE-NEW-CXC6086-/220607942511?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335d420f6f)
Pioneer AVIC-N1 -N2 -N3 Replacement Faceplate Face - eBay (item 140411553309 end time Jun-03-10 21:45:00 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-AVIC-N1-N2-N3-Replacement-Faceplate-Face-/140411553309?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b12e461d)

You fail to read huh? Read again and see that from the looks of it, it seems they aren't compatible. I dont know which model exactly you gave him so i can't do a real research.

You still fail to respond to the rest. Why don't you man up and take your losses? Ship to a respectable 3rd party and eat up all the shipping costs.

To me it seems like all you're trying to do is NOT trade back.

EDIT:
Hmmm, some quick google search. Seems like only the gxc1060 is the only one that u can use across various ones.
http://www.partstore.com/CompatibleModels/Pioneer+Electronics/Pioneer/CXC6086/New.aspx
http://futureshop.partsearch.com/CompatibleModels/Pioneer+Electronics/Pioneer/GXC1006/New.aspx

JarvisB
05-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Blados, basically you are trying to say that you are being honest and you want everyone to believe you. but keep in mind, how the hell are we supposed to know that you r telling the truth?

for example, I could just pack my Avic F900BT and tell everyone " I am not a scammer, I am honest, and it was working before I packed it" without providing any proof i.e. pics or video of it working. But turns out it was not working. I could be lying the whole time.

THEREFORE, it is YOUR fault for not providing any proof then you should not expect people to side with you that easily, especially when you failed to meet few conditions.

I can understand that basssquared could be the one who is a scammer. BUT the problem is that you failed to provide any evidence of it being in good working order; that is where the tide turns.

Not really siding with anyone here, but just expressing my opinion.

Blados
05-28-2010, 04:57 PM
You fail to read huh? Read again and see that from the looks of it, it seems they aren't compatible. I dont know which model exactly you gave him so i can't do a real research.

You still fail to respond to the rest. Why don't you man up and take your losses? Ship to a respectable 3rd party and eat up all the shipping costs.

To me it seems like all you're trying to do is NOT trade back.

Not to be rude, but are you legally retarded? Please re-read or ask for help with reading comprehension. Also, see my previous two posts.

Blados
05-28-2010, 04:59 PM
This will be my last post here. Too much drama. OP, if you want to resolve this please email me. You have the address.

Dizzzle
05-28-2010, 05:02 PM
This will be my last post here. Too much drama. OP, if you want to resolve this please email me. You have the address.

Your shady no doubt..

bigtony1
05-28-2010, 05:03 PM
I hate scammers and next is sellers that ask to much for items than they are worth.

FurbiesAndBeans
05-28-2010, 05:09 PM
actually thats not correct the GXC1060 is the one you can buy off ebay as a replacement for any of those but the one that came with the N1 is part CXC6086 so yeah nice try buddy why do you feel the need to lie?

I edited my last post to show you that the cxc6086 and gxc1006 are NOT interchangable.

Not to be rude, but are you legally retarded? Please re-read or ask for help with reading comprehension. Also, see my previous two posts.

I have read every single one of your posts. All you've said is "User error", "He's tryign to scam me", "im not gonna send back cuz he's trying to scam me".

Blados
05-28-2010, 05:22 PM
OP, did you have the unit hooked up to the brain???? You will only get the security light if the two aren't connected.

basssquared
05-28-2010, 06:05 PM
no i just tried it and the Unit works im really sorry about everything i feel horrible about the whole situation please understand that the whole time i never called you a scammer all i wanted was the situation resolved only posted in a thread so i could make sure it would get taken care off i owe you a HUGE apology you were still kind of a prick when dealing with and not very co-operative when i called to ask about the unit you got defensive and instead of trying to help just insulted me but besides the point im still really sorry ill post this in the thread to get your name cleared up but do understand that i was in no way trying to scam you either im glad the problem was resolved and sorry for the inconvenience

basssquared
05-28-2010, 06:06 PM
but i take the blame 100 percent except for the fact that i still haven't recieved the M.O but besides that everything is good

*SlappinAzz*
05-28-2010, 06:06 PM
no i just tried it and the Unit works im really sorry about everything i feel horrible about the whole situation please understand that the whole time i never called you a scammer all i wanted was the situation resolved only posted in a thread so i could make sure it would get taken care off i owe you a HUGE apology you were still kind of a prick when dealing with and not very co-operative when i called to ask about the unit you got defensive and instead of trying to help just insulted me but besides the point im still really sorry ill post this in the thread to get your name cleared up but do understand that i was in no way trying to scam you either im glad the problem was resolved and sorry for the inconvenience

haha, there we go. I told you all blados was a good guy. Glad you solved the problem Op. =)

basssquared
05-28-2010, 06:08 PM
haha, there we go. I told you all blados was a good guy. Glad you solved the problem Op. =)

thanks glad everything was resolved i still feel bad again really sorry Blados

Blados
05-28-2010, 06:36 PM
thanks glad everything was resolved i still feel bad again really sorry Blados

Apology accepted... However, we need to address a few things.

1) People are clearly too quick to judge. All of you that called me a scammer look like idiots, that's enough satisfaction for me.
2) When I asked you if you knew how to install a head unit it wasn't an insult, it was a question. I told you to take it to a shop. If you did that, they would have shown you what the issue was. You forgot a huge part of the installation.
3) I'm not the nicest person to deal with. So what? That doesn't make me a bad seller or a scammer. I never said I pride myself on customer service.
4) I completed my part of the deal exactly as I said I would. Let me know about the money order.

tEh ShOcKeR
05-28-2010, 06:39 PM
:laugh:

I've been doing this for years, I don't need an expert to check my work.

You should be banned for calling someone out when it is obviously you that doesn't know what the **** you're doing.

tEh ShOcKeR
05-28-2010, 06:42 PM

1) People are clearly too quick to judge. All of you that called me a scammer look like idiots, that's enough satisfaction for me.
2) When I asked you if you knew how to install a head unit it wasn't an insult, it was a question. I told you to take it to a shop. If you did that, they would have shown you what the issue was. You forgot a huge part of the installation.
3) I'm not the nicest person to deal with. So what? That doesn't make me a bad seller or a scammer. I never said I pride myself on customer service.
4) I completed my part of the deal exactly as I said I would. Let me know about the money order.

Kudos to you.

evildave101
05-28-2010, 07:38 PM
OP, did you have the unit hooked up to the brain???? You will only get the security light if the two aren't connected.

but i take the blame 100 percent except for the fact that i still haven't recieved the M.O but besides that everything is good

luls

oxsign
05-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Wow just wow

BobbyDD
05-28-2010, 11:21 PM
well ****

ChuteBoxe515
05-28-2010, 11:59 PM
epic

Maxipads
05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Wtf boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

*SlappinAzz*
05-29-2010, 12:10 AM
explain how its the ops fault?

owned

Shinju
05-29-2010, 05:36 AM
owned

Naw

hatedonmostly
05-29-2010, 11:39 AM

:eyebrow: Yes, it does, you ******* *******. :laugh:

I'm sure there are tons of people on here now that would never deal with you now, due to your "It worked when I shipped it, not my problem" mentality. Me being one of them.

LiquidClen
05-29-2010, 12:00 PM
10/10 would read again

Blados
05-29-2010, 12:29 PM
:eyebrow: Yes, it does, you ******* *******. :laugh:

I'm sure there are tons of people on here now that would never deal with you now, due to your "It worked when I shipped it, not my problem" mentality. Me being one of them.

Alright boss, whatever you say. Since your reading comprehension is poor, let me dumb this down for you.

1) I shipped out a working head unit
2) He calls me and says it's not working
3) I ask him if he knows how to install a head unit
4) He says yes
5) I tell him to take it to a shop to have them double check it
6) He says that's not necessary
7) He makes a thread about how I sent him a broken head unit
8) I ask an extremely obvious question
9) He admits he doesn't know how to install a head unit
10) He publicly apologizes

The fact is, I shouldn't have to figure out what he did wrong when installing it. He was adamant about knowing what he was doing. If he installed it right in the first place this thread never would have happened. All he had to do was take this up with me privately and we would have come to the same conclusion. The product was good and I knew that all along. Pardon me for not going the extra mile to help an "expert" installer out. If he said to me he really doesn't know how to install this thing and what could be wrong, I would have been more inclined to help. Instead he immediately accused me of sending a broken unit.

Even you should be able to understand that.

hatedonmostly
05-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Alright boss, whatever you say.

Even you should be able to understand that.

Fixed. Yes.

Pyro_By_Nature
05-29-2010, 10:23 PM
10/10 would read again

Indeed, 5th page = thread save

The OP should be kissing *** right now for making such a big deal when it was his error in the first place. And to think, if you would have been a little calmer and more rational when he suggested you check over the install, this wouldn't have even been a public problem.

Like usual, everyone picks a side to bandwagon on.

hatedonmostly
05-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Indeed, 5th page = thread save

The OP should be kissing *** right now for making such a big deal when it was his error in the first place. And to think, if you would have been a little calmer and more rational when he suggested you check over the install, this wouldn't have even been a public problem.

Like usual, everyone picks a side to bandwagon on.

Yourself included?

basssquared
06-16-2010, 06:46 PM
still have yet to receive the Money Order just to let you guys know not saying im not gonna get it just saying he's not the fastest at doing business with

Blados
06-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah, so I installed the amp yesterday and it goes right into protect. I took it to the shop down the street to have them bench it, and it goes into protect. The nerve you have, sending me a broken amp and accusing me or trying to scam you... wow.

Slo_Ride
06-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Well **** me. Some crazy **** right there.

KidThump
06-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Table Turn Much?

This is like a soap opera, Subscribed! :D

rocky 59
06-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Blados are you sure you have the correct wire in the correct slot in order to turn on the amp. Do you need to bring it to a professional to help you hook it up? Or do you to have years of experience "doing this" and plan on making an apology post after you figure out your wrong and the unit powers up.

Sorry homie couldn't resist. :uhoh: love ya:bigwave:

aviator08
06-16-2010, 09:32 PM
this thread is lulz

Termlab
06-16-2010, 10:08 PM
pics of said amp in protect mode?

basssquared
06-17-2010, 01:34 AM
lol well it worked when i sent it to you but ill take your word for it and even though its funny how it took you almost a whole month to come up with the conclusion that it goes into protect your probably gonna say that you were busy and the matter of the fact is i still never received the Money Order but hey ill take a video of the Pioneer Avic N1 working with the days date and ill ship it back to you and you can ship me back the RD audio amp i rather come out losing in the deal i can deal with being made fun of for not hooking up the brain and being called stupid and incompetent but i will not be accused of being a scammer

LazyRider
06-17-2010, 01:49 AM
lol well it worked when i sent it to you but ill take your word for it and even though its funny how it took you almost a whole month to come up with the conclusion that it goes into protect your probably gonna say that you were busy and the matter of the fact is i still never received the Money Order but hey ill take a video of the Pioneer Avic N1 working with the days date and ill ship it back to you and you can ship me back the RD audio amp i rather come out losing in the deal i can deal with being made fun of for not hooking up the brain and being called stupid and incompetent but i will not be accused of being a scammer

This seems to be the only solution. This was a messy transaction. That's why it's always best to get video of whatever you're selling working before you send it with the date. Seems to be the only way to prevent stuff like this from happening. Or you could just not buy stuff off here anymore. I stopped after I got scammed. Now I'll only buy like dvd's or something less than like $20. Kind of ***** because there's some good deals on here but it's not worth the chance imo.

Blados
06-17-2010, 05:52 AM

I told you in the beginning it was going to take me a while to test it. Considering my car is not driveable, not parked in front of my house, and I work 55+ hours a week, it's a little difficult to test it, but I told you that. I figured with the huge fuss you made about it, the amp must be working. Anyway, send the n1 back, I don't want your garbage amp.

chevyaddict83
06-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Conspiracy theory!!!!! Op felt guilty for sending bum amp, so he looked like a tool by calling bs first. once enough time passed, he said it was cool thinking the amp owner hooked it up already and it somehow worked. Now, amp owner has bum amp. Conspiracy.....

Blados
06-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Now he wants me to ship the amp back before he returns my n1... right... Can someone please explain to him why that makes absolutely no sense?

Slo_Ride
06-17-2010, 06:20 PM
OMG. OP send him his **** back!!! You made this ******* thread when it was you that was trying to scam blados the whole time. Someone needs to drop the ban hammer on your ***.

basssquared
06-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Now he wants me to ship the amp back before he returns my n1... right... Can someone please explain to him why that makes absolutely no sense?

IF you remember we clearly discussed that i was too broke to be shipping and i only agreed to the trade in the first place if you covered shipping both ways which you were supposed to send me a money order with the screen which you NEVER sent i had to borrow money from my friend to cover shipping the amp to you and i was gonna refund him when i got the money order well now that you dont want to pay for the shipping like you had originally stated im out of that money that i have to pay my friend back and dont have money to ship back to you I dont have paypal so the only way i can ship your screen back is if you ship me the amp with a M.O to ship your screen back and again in this whole thread I myself never accused you of trying to scam me i just wanted the problem resolved n you weren't very co operative now Im trying my best to get things worked out with you but you have to understand my situation

michaellane
06-18-2010, 02:03 PM
ship both items to me and ill ship them back to each buyer when i check all serial numbers and mod numbers on the items. i wont ship til i get both items in my hands

Blados
06-18-2010, 07:20 PM
I've decided that I'm not dealing with you one second longer than I have to. I'm taking the $25 I "owe" you and putting it towards repairing the amp. I sent it out today, so basically we are finished. As far as I'm concerned, you're either really stupid or you tried to scam me. Now I'm taking a huge loss.

BobbyDD
06-18-2010, 10:08 PM
I've decided that I'm not dealing with you one second longer than I have to. I'm taking the $25 I "owe" you and putting it towards repairing the amp. I sent it out today, so basically we are finished. As far as I'm concerned, you're either really stupid or you tried to scam me. Now I'm taking a huge loss.

So you never sent the money order?

hatedonmostly
06-18-2010, 10:19 PM
So you never sent the money order?

Yep, almost a month later and still never sent the money order. Pot, meet kettle. :fyi:

Worlddre
06-19-2010, 12:30 PM
`n b

basssquared
06-20-2010, 11:25 PM

you never sent out the money order as far as im concerned that makes you a scammer, you never showed any proof of the amp not working who knows it could work and your just trying to make me look bad which ill give it to you i did a good job of making myself look stupid which like i said before i can deal with that but i was never dishonest with you i shipped everything in a timely manner like agreed and tried to work everything out if anything im glad this whole ordeal happened so people can see how horrible you are to do business with your short tempered and unreliable and just a prick done with all this bullshit

basssquared
06-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Yep, almost a month later and still never sent the money order. Pot, meet kettle. :fyi:

his excuse was he didnt get to the bank in time, he knew when we were shipping about 3 days prior and had plenty of time to go to the bank then and he could have shipped it with the screen he then made up a story about the money order being shipped out and i never got it then said he would ship out another n still never received that so just letting everyone beware of this guy

basssquared
06-20-2010, 11:31 PM
:dont::dont::dont:

basssquared
06-20-2010, 11:33 PM
>:(

hatedonmostly
06-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Yep, dude sounds like a scammer to me. Hasn't shown any proof, probably is just making up an excuse for not sending out the money order...

basebalz13
06-24-2010, 02:33 PM
dang

aprevo15
07-13-2010, 08:18 PM
wow this blados guy is unbelievable. from reading this thread i would never deal with a piece of **** like blados. its obvious he is saying the amp don't work so he don't have to pay the $25. lulz $25. wow.

rosrock
07-28-2010, 05:00 PM
i am with blados, take ur h.u. and be happy. stop cryin basssqURED.

Slo_Ride
07-28-2010, 05:01 PM
this **** still going on?

cupid6969
08-17-2010, 06:36 PM
i am with blados, take ur h.u. and be happy. stop cryin basssqURED.

personally rosrock what ive read your bud there Blados sounds like a complete bullshitter so insttead of bending over and taking it from BLADOS . BLADOS do us all a favor and give back the amp he will give back the HU and ever one will be happy ****

pmh61
02-08-2011, 11:18 PM
who the **** uses money orders anyway paypal and what normal person that is in to technology (computer,internet) does not have a bank account to set paypal up........HooooooMoooooooo

*SlappinAzz*
02-08-2011, 11:22 PM
who the **** uses money orders anyway paypal and what normal person that is in to technology (computer,internet) does not have a bank account to set paypal up........HooooooMoooooooo

ol thead here new homie

Louisiana_CRX
02-08-2011, 11:26 PM

i just got a money order in yesterday and shipped the item today :fyi:

on1wheel01
02-08-2011, 11:34 PM

STFU moron newb. If you can't learn to read post dates log off and never return

-01limited-
02-08-2011, 11:36 PM

Nice first poast. 11'ers :crap:

on1wheel01
02-09-2011, 01:52 AM
lol so far looks like the fail is very strong in the 11'rs

outsideshot23
02-09-2011, 01:59 AM

1. old *** post
2. I get money orders quite a bit actually
3. you look like an idiot newb

VWBobby
02-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Pmh61
1. Old post by 2 people that are either scammers, idiots, or both. The reason this place has gone to hell, as far as trusting people.
2. Money orders are similar to certified check. PayPal can rape you with fees and dip into your account when scammers want to "reverse" charges on items you legitimately sold.
3. Please learn how to use the internet before trying to teach others. Thank you. ;)

Bob Saget
02-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Pmh61
1. Old post by 2 people that are either scammers, idiots, or both. The reason this place has gone to hell, as far as trusting people.
2. Money orders are similar to certified check. PayPal can rape you with fees and dip into your account when scammers want to "reverse" charges on items you legitimately sold.
3. Please learn how to use the internet before trying to teach others. Thank you. ;)

As long as you provide proof of shipment PayPal pretty much stays out of things.

VWBobby
02-09-2011, 03:49 AM
That's true, I guess I was thinking more of Ebay. I had a guy say I never shipped a laptop, had to provide tracking to Ebay/paypal. After 4-6 emails I was aloud to "keep" my money since I had proof UPS delivered the item (his signature). Pretty sad the world has come to this.