PDA

View Full Version : USACI 2x 2 day event, June 12th, 13th



sub-FATHER
05-21-2010, 12:48 PM
usaci is coming to denver, Well Thornton Colorado.on June 12th at 108th and Colorado Blvd (thorton rec center, Center field.

And on June 13th to the Northglenn Cartoys on 104th and Melody Drive.

this event has allready been paid for and is for sure going on!

should be posted on Usaci forum very soon.

stevew007
05-23-2010, 11:26 AM
nice a 3 day weekend for some huh? LOL

sub-FATHER
05-25-2010, 02:46 AM
thats right! fri sat and sun. aughta be fun. i'm definitely wearing ear protectiion

dextermoped
05-25-2010, 10:29 AM
I'll be on a buisness trip to Brazil for this one. That *****.

stevew007
05-25-2010, 10:47 AM
thats right! fri sat and sun. aughta be fun. i'm definitely wearing ear protectiion

the only protection you have is a podium


I'll be on a buisness trip to Brazil for this one. That *****.

bring back some amps with you

sub-FATHER
05-25-2010, 12:33 PM
I'll be on a buisness trip to Brazil for this one. That *****.

yeah look up soundigital while your their and see how much a 16kd goes for maybe i'll have you pick me up another one

sub-FATHER
06-01-2010, 02:11 PM
these events are on the calander and i cant wait. i hope some big competitors show up!

dextermoped
06-01-2010, 02:27 PM
take lots of vids.

sub-FATHER
06-03-2010, 12:48 PM
i really hope everyone shows up to these two events. i would love to meet some competitors from surrounding states!

sub-FATHER
06-09-2010, 12:48 PM
these events are here this weekend! who is all coming?


He travis.... heres your sanctioned usaci show!

d-REW
06-09-2010, 04:05 PM
too bad the weather dont agree sat 55 60% chance of rain sun 66 40% chance ill be there sunday though maybe sat well see though.

2loudcrew
06-10-2010, 02:02 AM
See you all on Sunday. Make sure you read USACi Rules. Must use USACi CD for SPL competition(No flashdrives or ipods). For street beat, you must use commercially available CD(No burnt CDs). Classes based on 4ohm rating of subwoofer amp(s). Good luck to all.

sub-FATHER
06-14-2010, 03:45 AM
i cant believe how the weather turned out! the trophys matched the weather as well!

dextermoped
06-14-2010, 08:43 PM
any pics, movies, results?

stevew007
06-14-2010, 09:26 PM
the results are it ****** hahahahahaha

2loudcrew
06-16-2010, 04:05 AM
USACi guy did not have his **** together. Weather ****** and like mentioned the trophies ****** worse. Little *** kiddie trophies. James has been doing some awesome trophies and my Cinco De Mayo trophies were good as well. I blew out my box supports doing demo's before contest, so I only did 156 outlaw and 151 street beat.