PDA

View Full Version : jasonjs = Douche Bag

fasfocus00
05-17-2010, 06:42 PM
okay so we all know that i'm a known seller/buyer on here and caco.com and a good one at that, this guy bought 2 packs of 0 gauge ring terminals from me and didn't have all the money and I gave him a little off since he was just a few cents short and he said he'd gift me the money. I got the money and sent out the items, I just got back from Las Vegas last night and this a$s clown has now disputed the transaction. under no circumstance should anyone do business with this guy especially if you are the seller. also payment was made on 5-9-10 and dispute was placed on 5-13-10, didn't even contact me directly just filed a dispute.

oh and BTW for all those that think I'm just trying to jump this guys case here's his tracking and he still hasn't taken the claim off and it's 5-17-10

USPS - Track & Confirm (http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101785091401514 422910)

fasfocus00
05-18-2010, 09:01 AM
still no change on the dispute. knowing paypal, they always side with the douche bag. dude better hope that I don't make my trip to socal soon cause I'm gonna kick is monkey a$s up and down LBC, atleast I'll get feel I got something for him stealing my terminals.

Sir Swish
05-18-2010, 09:19 AM
still no change on the dispute. knowing paypal, they always side with the douche bag. dude better hope that I don't make my trip to socal soon cause I'm gonna kick is monkey a$s up and down LBC, atleast I'll get feel I got something for him stealing my terminals.

How much did he pay for the terminals? If you provide tracking with paypal you should win.

Villeza1
05-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Wow, **** a douche bag, he's more like a douche silo, you should invest in a douche-O-meter. Def will help you spot a douche b4 buy/sell

kick his *** for all who have ran into this douche and douches like him.

fasfocus00
05-18-2010, 09:25 AM
How much did he pay for the terminals? If you provide tracking with paypal you should win.

~$13, i've already provided paypal with this plus all his PMs from here. last time this happened I provided all this and the guy still got his money back. needless to say I am really familiar with the area this clown live b/c I lived there after Katrina, so stomping him is gonna be really simply.

Sir Swish
05-18-2010, 09:31 AM
~$13, i've already provided paypal with this plus all his PMs from here. last time this happened I provided all this and the guy still got his money back. needless to say I am really familiar with the area this clown live b/c I lived there after Katrina, so stomping him is gonna be really simply.

That is ****ed man. :( I hope you ***** stomp his ***** ***.

*SlappinAzz*
05-18-2010, 10:35 AM

Ill bring the camcorder

fasfocus00
05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Ill bring the camcorder

i'll wear an Oscar the Grouch mask than

jerseyboy
05-18-2010, 10:43 AM
i thought if you send money as gift that you cant dispute the transaction?

*SlappinAzz*
05-18-2010, 10:44 AM
i'll wear an Oscar the Grouch mask than

Lol scary, i like.

Mr.Ronin_2U
05-18-2010, 04:36 PM

Yeah right,over a few dollars. You would risk getting killed or put in jail over 13.00?

fasfocus00
05-18-2010, 04:44 PM
i thought if you send money as gift that you cant dispute the transaction?

that's what I thought too.

Yeah right,over a few dollars. You would risk getting killed or put in jail over 13.00?

yes that's right I will risk that over ~$13. it's not about the money it's about the principal.

Mr.Ronin_2U
05-18-2010, 04:51 PM
yes that's right I will risk that over ~$13. it's not about the money it's about the principal.

Karma will get him,it's not even worth you getting mad over. Just be cool.

I Like Waffle
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
What a poor piece of ****. Lol. Id be pissed but its funny he wants to be a *** scamming for 13.00

fasfocus00
05-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Karma will get him,it's not even worth you getting mad over. Just be cool.

I know but it's like getting a handjob from the chic you're trying to bone, no matter how good she did it you still wanna stick it in her.

fasfocus00
05-22-2010, 02:22 AM
douche bag got his money back, PAYPAL SUX when it comes to this. 3rd person from ca.com to do this to me.

FYI, paypal can reverse money that is sent as a gift. you maybe skipping on paypal fees but there is nothing to stop the person from filing a claim and getting his money back. SELLERS BEWARE

hey, mods it would be greatly appreciated if you'd ban this guy so he can't do this to anyone else.

fasfocus00
06-14-2010, 06:16 AM
so after 3 weeks I got a money order for the terminals. I will say that he did reconcile the issue but in no way shape or form did he make the first contact to me to let me know what was going on. since he did reconcile payment to me I can't say he's a scammer but I would definitely approach with caution.