PDA

View Full Version : Gam3ovr

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Trying to scam me. Wants:nerd: me to send my JL w7 across the country before he pays for it...... Yeah, ok. Not born yesterday

Tone415
05-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Trying to scam me. Wants:nerd: me to send my JL w7 across the country before he pays for it...... Yeah, ok. Not born yesterday

Maybe 5 days ago

Maxipads
05-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Lulz

misfit138
05-12-2010, 05:25 PM
OP, you're new to the forum and have no refs. It's not out of the question for someone to ask you to ship first. It certainly doesn't make the person a scammer.

fasfocus00
05-12-2010, 05:27 PM
OP, you're new to the forum and have no refs. It's not out of the question for someone to ask you to ship first. It certainly doesn't make the person a scammer.

this is the truth. I have shipped first to many ppl with more refs than myself.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:27 PM
I understand, but I have over 100 positive ebay feedback and I also have this listed on eBay. I offered a youtube video to show proof of power. And none of his ref's are in his feedback score, only in his sig. I feel I am the one with something to lose.

Tone415
05-12-2010, 05:29 PM
I understand, but I have over 100 positive ebay feedback and I also have this listed on eBay. I offered a youtube video to show proof of power. And none of his ref's are in his feedback score, only in his sig. I feel I am the one with something to lose.

Check his post count here. then check yours. then check his again.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:33 PM
His ref's on here could all be friends trying to help him get me. Also what if I ship and he blows it and says I sent it broke and wont pay. There is no way for me to prove that he even paid. You wouldn't go to best buy for a new tv and tell them you wont pay for it till you know how it looks in your house would you? And if you did I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go for it either. Post count means nothing to me, if I lose my speaker I am likely to burn someones house while they sleep....

twistedchild420
05-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Dumb ***

Tone415
05-12-2010, 05:38 PM
His ref's on here could all be friends trying to help him get me. Also what if I ship and he blows it and says I sent it broke and wont pay. There is no way for me to prove that he even paid. You wouldn't go to best buy for a new tv and tell them you wont pay for it till you know how it looks in your house would you? And if you did I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go for it either. Post count means nothing to me, if I lose my speaker I am likely to burn someones house while they sleep....

lol. he should pay once you ship it and provide a tracking number.

misfit138
05-12-2010, 05:41 PM

The feedback scores on ca.com only started about 2 months ago. :fyi:

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:42 PM
He is already getting the better end of the deal- JL W7 13 in a box $350, shipped for free. I don't even want to sell but as I stated in my sale post I need a transmission for my Beretta and am kind of hard up for cash. If he wants security he should buy it thru my eBay listing. I guarantee against D.O.A. so if he got a bad speaker he would be able to come after me for it. Just kind of afraid to get robbed, for my speaker.

misfit138
05-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Isn't the cone of the sub damaged? Also, enclosures have very little resale value.

You're in the wrong for starting this thread.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:45 PM

Was unaware of that, but again all my eBay feedback is unbias and my track record is flawless on eBay as well as Bstuff.com where I am also a member with good feedback.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:50 PM
So I should say nothing and hope that I don't get robbed... Was trying to get an idea of what people thought of someone requesting speaker before payment. In my eyes you get what you pay for, when you pay for it. I am not wrong and if you think so thats your opinion. Far as I am concerned he was trying to get over on me.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 05:51 PM
JL w7 not worth $350, is that what you are saying ?

tapout
05-12-2010, 05:55 PM
So I should say nothing and hope that I don't get robbed... Was trying to get an idea of what people thought of someone requesting speaker before payment. In my eyes you get what you pay for, when you pay for it. I am not wrong and if you think so thats your opinion. Far as I am concerned he was trying to get over on me.

you should tell him through PMs that you wish to do business that way. If he wants your sub he will have to pay first. Its yours and your right to sell it however you want.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO START THIS THREAD CALLING HIM A SCAMMER.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 06:00 PM
I have the right to say whatever I want about whoever I want. This is how I feel and I wont budge on that. I know speaker work, how do I know I will get paid ?

tapout
05-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Then you will be banned.

Good day sir.

I said good day sir.

A Zombies Minge
05-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Have a mod delete the post if I am in the wrong, but I feel I was being scammed so I posted a thread about it.

misfit138
05-12-2010, 06:07 PM

If you don't want to do the deal, move on to someone else. No point in accusing someone of being a scammer for no reason...

modskwod
To be honest, shipping first happens ALOT on this site, and very few have ever regretted it when they dealt with a person with good feedback/high post count. People will be more willing to deal with you if you are willing to ship first.
Btw, ebay feedback scores don't count for much on here. Most scammers don't even try on ebay because paypal is a lot stricter on ebay.

modskwod
Wow, banned lol

misfit138
JL w7 not worth $350, is that what you are saying ?

maybe. It is damaged and recones cost a lot.

misfit138
05-12-2010, 06:08 PM
I have the right to say whatever I want about whoever I want. This is how I feel and I wont budge on that. I know speaker work, how do I know I will get paid ?

:facepalm:

misfit138
05-12-2010, 06:10 PM
lulz

Dealt wit.

GAM3OVR
05-12-2010, 07:34 PM

THIS

this is the truth. I have shipped first to many ppl with more refs than myself.

THIS again

I had over 400 ebay refs, and used paypal about 1200 times, and some idiot filled an unjust claim for an item I sold and I got screwed out of an amp and nearly $300 bucks. If your retarded mind cannot fathom you can pm, one of the hundred people I delt with, or all of them if you so wish, and they can tell you about my transactions.

Check his post count here. then check yours. then check his again.

haha, this.

Yeah you go to best buy and dont pay anything for 6 months and they deliver it for free. I would be paying next day, once it arrives. nooblet. Not only that best buy gives you a warranty and satisfaction guarantee. apparently you dont get out much.

Dumb ***

lol

I need to get into this system and get all my refs in there.

He is already getting the better end of the deal- JL W7 13 in a box $350, shipped for free. I don't even want to sell but as I stated in my sale post I need a transmission for my Beretta and am kind of hard up for cash. If he wants security he should buy it thru my eBay listing. I guarantee against D.O.A. so if he got a bad speaker he would be able to come after me for it. Just kind of afraid to get robbed, for my speaker.

If you knew better, youd know paypal and ebay is the biggest joke. and has fukd numerous amount of people on numerous occasions.

Was unaware of that, but again all my eBay feedback is unbias and my track record is flawless on eBay as well as Bstuff.com where I am also a member with good feedback.

your a fukin moron, good thing you got banned

Imtjnotu
05-12-2010, 07:51 PM
op is retarted....you have no refs and ur dealing with somone who has a good rep....no one is scamming u phuck head....

05fronty
05-12-2010, 08:00 PM
lolz

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Then you will be banned.

Good day sir.

I said good day sir.

ban me tough boy. see how great i am?

RAM_Designs
05-14-2010, 07:07 AM
Then you will be banned.

Good day sir.

I said good day sir.

I lulled.

A Zombies Minge
06-12-2010, 06:50 PM
WOW, people talk a lot of s**t about someone who cant see their posts. Now I am no longer banned so if anyone would like to address their issue with me please feel free. As for Gam3ove, takes a real man to talk tough via text message. Speaker sold and buyer is happy with purchase and you lost out on a good speaker at a great price because you had sand in you vag.

A Zombies Minge
06-12-2010, 06:55 PM
op is retarted....you have no refs and ur dealing with somone who has a good rep....no one is scamming u phuck head....

Retarded? Just being cautious and I got banned for it. I am new to the site but on every other forum or sale's web site you pay first. No need for all the name calling, just shows how immature people can be. You were not interested in the speaker, yet had to chime in with your .02.