PDA

View Full Version : Outsideshot23 is a SCAMMER!

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 05:02 AM
a dude here bought a battery from him and it was destroyed. he was fearful that everyone would just take his side because hes the regular and the kid is new. his response was "too bad, youre gonna have to do with it." so........

DO NOT BUY FROM OUTSIDESHOT23!!!! he sent the kid a bad battery and wont do anything about it. he will do the same to to you!

silvercookie
05-12-2010, 05:06 AM
why 2 threads?

hatedonmostly
05-12-2010, 05:07 AM
he mad

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 05:09 AM
why 2 threads?

so everybody knows for sure and i do what i want.

he mad

im always mad fyi. and dont be a hater, hater. you are actually the prime example of why he didnt wanna say anything because of the jock riders and followers. anyone under the age of 14 shouldnt be allowed on this site fyi.

slam
05-12-2010, 05:12 AM
next ur gonna say LACRX is a scammer too huh?

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 05:14 AM
next ur gonna say LACRX is a scammer too huh?

nope, not me bro. :suave: although i do love my sig on my 42" monitor fyi. it should have its own zip code.

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 05:16 AM
really though, he did screw over a kid here and said "too bad" when he was confronted with it. douchebag move if you ask me. i wouldnt buy a sock from this douche.

rosshimself13
05-12-2010, 05:33 AM
well maybe if you posted some PROOF then everyone would have a reason to believe you, so i take it your 15, since you said nobody under 14 should be allowed on the site, i think you should just go to your middle school and have a nice day

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 05:40 AM
well maybe if you posted some PROOF then everyone would have a reason to believe you, so i take it your 15, since you said nobody under 14 should be allowed on the site, i think you should just go to your middle school and have a nice day

ouch! youre good bro. that one hit a nerve with me.

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 05:42 AM
and "poof" for the proof......... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/467624-utsideshot23-feedback.html now if youd like to continue making a jackass out of yourself jock rider, by all means, go for it buddy.

rosshimself13
05-12-2010, 06:05 AM
i dont know what your trying to say, i dont really know anyone on this site, and i only know the people i have done business with have been 100%... it sounds like dude got a bad deal, and you jumped on the bandwagon, making the situation worse... if you were the one he did business with i could maybe see making a thread, but you werent even involved in the transaction.. if you had substantial proof then maybe your friend could take him to small claims court over the ever important battery that he bought.. i mean after all is said and done he might only lose his court fees which would probably be cheaper than buying a new battery

p.s. if anyone is a "jock rider" i would say that is you... granted this was all posted in a public forum, but if a deal wasnt perfect i would have exhausted all means to make it right before making any public accusations

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 06:12 AM
i dont know what your trying to say, i dont really know anyone on this site, and i only know the people i have done business with have been 100%... it sounds like dude got a bad deal, and you jumped on the bandwagon, making the situation worse... if you were the one he did business with i could maybe see making a thread, but you werent even involved in the transaction.. if you had substantial proof then maybe your friend could take him to small claims court over the ever important battery that he bought.. i mean after all is said and done he might only lose his court fees which would probably be cheaper than buying a new battery

p.s. if anyone is a "jock rider" i would say that is you... granted this was all posted in a public forum, but if a deal wasnt perfect i would have exhausted all means to make it right before making any public accusations

well, you did what i said. congrats on continually making yourself look like a jackass buddy. good job! when i read the take it to court bs, i quit there. its obvious how much wisdom you have in this hard cold world we live in. when you get on my level bub, come back and try again. but i can tell thats not happenin anytime soon. why you getting so defensive for him anyways buddy? talkin about I jumped on the bandwagon yet you admit dude got a bad deal although youre still trying to defend the scammer. ill never understand you retard kids.

rosshimself13
05-12-2010, 06:24 AM
all im saying if its that serious and pains you so much, do something about it.. if i was screwed over, i would be an adult and try to handle my business.. if its that serious i would take it to court, but its not that serious... this cold hard world you speak of.. how many times have you buried a friend? i've lost 10 friends in the past 3 years.. they were all something you will never be heroes.. americans fighting for you to sit on yor moms couch typing on an forum showing how big your balls are to all the other 19 year old punks... go talk to a recruiter if you want to prove your a man.. we need help in afghanistan, if you want to help anyone other than yourself step up to the plate big boy..

oh im making such an arse out of myself how will i ever sleep at night?

im done with this

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 06:38 AM
all im saying if its that serious and pains you so much, do something about it.. if i was screwed over, i would be an adult and try to handle my business.. if its that serious i would take it to court, but its not that serious... this cold hard world you speak of.. how many times have you buried a friend? i've lost 10 friends in the past 3 years.. they were all something you will never be heroes.. americans fighting for you to sit on yor moms couch typing on an forum showing how big your balls are to all the other 19 year old punks... go talk to a recruiter if you want to prove your a man.. we need help in afghanistan, if you want to help anyone other than yourself step up to the plate big boy..

oh im making such an arse out of myself how will i ever sleep at night?

im done with this

if you only knew. now get over yourself and go back to ****ing work.

peterwiener
05-12-2010, 03:31 PM
bump

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 02:28 AM
bump

michaellane
05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
my niqqa needs no proof....outsideshot23 is a scammer

silvercookie
05-13-2010, 02:52 AM
dont even argue with the weiner, even if you are right you are still wrong.

Imtjnotu
05-13-2010, 03:11 AM
why are u making threads about someone scamming when it didnt happen to u>?

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 03:48 AM
my niqqa needs no proof....outsideshot23 is a scammer

actually though, i did post proof. some of his responses are jaw dropping. dude is a straight up douchebag.

dont even argue with the weiner, even if you are right you are still wrong.

says the dude that pmd me the other day. if you boys only knew how many pms i got, im truly needed here. plus, me......wrong? HA!

why are u making threads about someone scamming when it didnt happen to u>?

reading>you ........dude is a noob and knew the regular would get his jock riders to join in. you are proving a great example of this fyi. plus, i do what i want.

Imtjnotu
05-13-2010, 03:53 AM
reading>you ........dude is a noob and knew the regular would get his jock riders to join in. you are proving a great example of this fyi. plus, i do what i want.
im taking no ones side nor did i ride anyones jock..i read the thread and like usual that didnt answer anything i said...the scamming didnt happen to u so there is no need to create the thread and bump it for no apparent reason....i feel that he should be refunded the cash if the batt was messed up....trolling>>>>you....

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 04:30 AM
im taking no ones side nor did i ride anyones jock..i read the thread and like usual that didnt answer anything i said...the scamming didnt happen to u so there is no need to create the thread and bump it for no apparent reason....i feel that he should be refunded the cash if the batt was messed up....trolling>>>>you....

THIS! but he just says "sorry about your luck" what a POS......bump

silvercookie
05-13-2010, 11:19 AM
says the dude that pmd me the other day. if you boys only knew how many pms i got, im truly needed here. plus, me......wrong? HA!

i pm'd you asking about the LACRX thing to find the thread, ******* that was the only reason.

dude get a ****ing life, get off the computer and go do something productive.

peterwiener
05-13-2010, 05:04 PM
i pm'd you asking about the LACRX thing to find the thread, ******* that was the only reason.

dude get a ****ing life, get off the computer and go do something productive.

awww, did i get you mad you poor little pansy? too dam bad, get over it sport........bump and also, dont ever pm my amazing self again especially when the thread you were asking about was at the top, retard.