View Full Version : what is it?

01-08-2004, 04:26 PM
I see these custom made boxes that people build. They have the front all wavy with different designs and stuff, is that fiberglass? To do something like that do i just have to stretch fleece over the front and paint resin on it? do i need hardener? What can i use any kind of cloth to stretch over the front or only fleece?

01-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Yep most likely fiberglass. There are a couple of good tutorials at the top of the page. Give em' a read. If you have any questions after that I'll be more than happy to help. :)