PDA

View Full Version : not letting me view all pages of a thread

k_schutte
05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Trying to look at some threads that are multiple pages and it won't let me see all of the pages. My build thread is now 3-pages but every time I click on page three it just goes to page two, same thing if I click "last page" or the page advance button...?

Same issue trying to view a few other threads as well...

misfit138
05-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Impossible. This forum works perfectly...

k_schutte
05-06-2010, 05:46 PM
impossible. This forum works perfectly...

lol

CarAudio.com Admin
05-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Can you please send me a link to the thread?

JL Audio
05-06-2010, 10:06 PM

just to thread jack, can we switch back to our old nicks? Mine tells me it's still in use or registered again.. but I have yet to see my old nick on once. I've tried a few times but no luck.

k_schutte
05-06-2010, 10:52 PM

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/472162-durango-build-btl18-z1-ss-eclipse-dual-alts-etc.html

looking at it on the "builds" section it says it is only two pages. Once you get into the thread, it says it is 3 pages. It shows Jdawg as the last poster today around 1:00 on page 3 but the thread itself shows me as the last poster on page 2 so....

CarAudio.com Admin
05-07-2010, 11:15 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/472162-durango-build-btl18-z1-ss-eclipse-dual-alts-etc-3.html#post7089418

peterwiener
05-07-2010, 11:22 AM
yeah, it would be awesome to actually not hesitate getting onto this site being that if it doesnt work, it takes 20 minutes to do a single task. im saying the world will come to an end before that happens but hey, at least dude answers his PMs and actually helps people out here when they need it.......right admin?

CarAudio.com Admin
05-07-2010, 11:53 AM
The site has been doing fine for a while now until a couple issues with upgrading search. Throughout that time when it was good, no thanks or hey nice job updating, just when it briefly goes down is when it's suddenly time to criticize. A lot of issues were out of our control when upgrading things also, so lay off. Thanks for the compliments though! :) Buy hey, if you are so displeased with the site, no one forces you here every single day, right?

JL Audio
05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
just to thread jack, can we switch back to our old nicks? Mine tells me it's still in use or registered again.. but I have yet to see my old nick on once. I've tried a few times but no luck.

This still :/.. good job goob. :) There happy now? :P

CarAudio.com Admin
05-07-2010, 12:14 PM
You want to change back to your old username? Once someone uses a username, it doesn't let it be registered again. You can only change usernames once every 30days.

JL Audio
05-07-2010, 12:20 PM
I didn't think changing it was counted as registering a new one, thus changing it I thought would delete the old one from being on here as it technically shouldn't be as it'd be replaced with the new name on all posts etc.. been over thirty days since I changed :P Just can't change back to my old one that all my refs/etc are listed under.

peterwiener
05-07-2010, 12:21 PM
The site has been doing fine for a while now until a couple issues with upgrading search. Throughout that time when it was good, no thanks or hey nice job updating, just when it briefly goes down is when it's suddenly time to criticize. A lot of issues were out of our control when upgrading things also, so lay off. Thanks for the compliments though! :) Buy hey, if you are so displeased with the site, no one forces you here every single day, right?

compliments? where? i was saying how bad the site ****** and how you dont answer PMs. no compliments from me buddy. not as long as im on this site, you will NOT get any from me. so you know by the way, it shouldnt be "the time when it was good" it should be more like "the time when it was bad" but hey, im just complimenting right?

CarAudio.com Admin
05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
compliments? where? i was saying how bad the site ****** and how you dont answer PMs. no compliments from me buddy. not as long as im on this site, you will NOT get any from me. so you know by the way, it shouldnt be "the time when it was good" it should be more like "the time when it was bad" but hey, im just complimenting right?

I've heard in business, you can't please everyone. ^ good example!

bubbagumper6
05-07-2010, 12:28 PM
I can put up with the glitches and crap, I'd just be happy if we got some new mods...

peterwiener
05-07-2010, 12:29 PM
I've heard in business, you can't please everyone. ^ good example!

ive heard on the internet, some sites run terrible. ^ great example

peterwiener
05-07-2010, 12:32 PM
its quite comical you are responding to my public criticism though and not to my PMs. why you so defensive bro? considering how great of a job youre doing, you shouldnt get so defensive.

k_schutte
05-09-2010, 10:53 PM
I can put up with the glitches and crap, I'd just be happy if we got some new mods...

IDK... I think the mod thing is kind of a joke in all honesty. The fact that you have to have like 10K posts or something like that to even be considered. I am on this site EVERY single day for at least a good hour or two but i don't feel the need to waste space with a bunch of useless posts. I have been here since 2004, there are people who just joined last year that have 4x the posts I do but not a single one is worth reading.

bubbagumper6
05-09-2010, 10:57 PM
IDK... I think the mod thing is kind of a joke in all honesty. The fact that you have to have like 10K posts or something like that to even be considered. I am on this site EVERY single day for at least a good hour or two but i don't feel the need to waste space with a bunch of useless posts. I have been here since 2004, there are people who just joined last year that have 4x the posts I do but not a single one is worth reading.

lol, idk who told you that but they were lying...

k_schutte
05-09-2010, 11:01 PM
lol, idk who told you that but they were lying...

well, you have to be in the top "XX" posters to qualify and last I checked that means you have to have right around 10K posts or so. I tried to check it out but search keeps coming up with "no results"...