PDA

View Full Version : Double-Din kit for a 2007 Lincoln MKZ w/o Factory nav ???

grillman6000
05-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I looked every where and I cannot find a double-din dash kit for my 2007 Lincoln MKZ (without factory nav)
But I know they exist because I've seen other MKZ's online with a double-din installed.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
-Jordan

grillman6000
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
or single din ??

grillman6000
05-14-2010, 08:04 AM
never mind...

what i did was go to the lincoln dealer and i bought the factory dash bezel for a mkz WITH factory nav since the factory cutout for that is a double din rather than the mkz's with no factory nav which are a din and a half & would require some custom cutting/work.

nateberrier
05-14-2010, 08:07 AM
That was probably your best bet if you checked ebay and metra. Pics when its done plz

grillman6000
05-14-2010, 08:31 AM
That was probably your best bet if you checked ebay and metra. Pics when its done plz

Yeah definitely. worked beautifully.
It's done and installed I can most likely get some pics either tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah I got a metra double-din kit for Ford vehicles off ebay because I needed the ring cover from the kit. looks awesome.

AlexLemond
08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
what i did was go to the lincoln dealer and i bought the factory dash bezel for a mkz WITH factory nav since the factory cutout for that is a double din rather than the mkz's with no factory nav which are a din and a half & would require some custom cutting/work.

What did you do about the buttons for the hazard lights, traction control, trip computer, etc. that are under the stereo in the factory non-nav install?

:confused: