PDA

View Full Version : Need help Deciding?? Kicker vs Infinity

Parabol20
04-29-2010, 05:26 PM
where i work I get great discounts on both infinity and kicker. I am wanting to install a sub but want one with good sq over sp. I do want some punch to it though, just sq being the more important. I was between the kappa perfect 10s or the kicker comp vx... Budget is going to be around 3 to 400 I suppose, with the discounts thats what it comes out around. Any insight? or where to get better? I know the infinity is almost strictly sq but have not heard if at least decent on sp, and have heard both fantastic and horrible things about kicker as far as sq and durability, from what I have read I know that they have good sp, which is why i figured the comp vx might compensate actually being round?

O.G. D-Wet
04-29-2010, 05:35 PM
3 Ps... Pyle, Pyramid and PowerAcoustik

timaishu
04-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Kappas are really nice.

They are not talked about much over here.

I have a kappa 10 that sounds fantastic. I can the imagine the perfect being better.

dannthemann
05-18-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm pretty new here myself man, and this may be too late, but those subs are way over priced. Just read around this forum. I would either get a Fi Q, or a Incriminator Audio Flatlyne. Both those subs have great sq, and both will get loud. Ficaraudio.com or Incriminatoraudio.com

Blasphemy
05-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Don't go with Kicker if you want SQ.