View Full Version : What type of crossovers?

04-09-2010, 01:13 PM
I just bought a set of Memphis Studio 8" components w/ tweeters and crossovers but the crossovers were in horrible shape (output leads cut .5" from crossover, oxidation). I have a memphis PB140 I am hoping I can use to power them. I have a basic entry line of Memphis crossovers for an old set of 6.5" comps but im not sure whether said amp would harm them. Any input would be appreciated!!!

04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
to the ...answer?

04-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Electronic crossover.

04-11-2010, 04:09 AM
Yep, a 2way active crossover may be your best bet here. Or get yourself a 4 channel amp with built in crossover.