PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

skadude016
04-05-2010, 09:41 PM
I have been waiting 1 month for 1Phatclipse to ship out a C&D HR500. I have been more than patient with him and time and time again he tells me next week it will be shipped. I am fed up with it.

And it should be cheaper to ship to 30189 than Minnesota. Just let me know how much
Shipping is 80 to that zip so 155 shipped
my paypal is [email protected]
please pay as a gift so no fees and pm me your
shipping info after you pay

Just sent payment.

And this was for the C&D right? Thanks man cant wait to get it!
thanks man and yes c&D I will get it out asap
can I get a tracking number?
when i get it shipped out I will send you the tracking number

sorry man its taking awhile but i will get them packed up this weekend
whats the deal man? been a week
well the only time I can pack them is during the day and Ive had to work almost everyday
and I have about 10 to pack and it will take a whole day maybe 2 .....my fault man things have just been hectic for past 2 weeks but i will get them packed this weekend Sorry
Got a tracking number for the batt yet?
not yet sorry man ....I cant get enough time to pack them but i will try tommorrow evening
hate to be an ******* but this is bullshit! Been 2 weeks now and no batt and no sign of a batt. what the hell man? Thought you were reliable. Im getting tired of chasing you down for answers. I been patient gave you plenty of time. Yet again what the hell?
I know man you have the right to be pissed I really am sorry but i will get it out this week

This is about a week and a half later

I only had enough money to send out 6 of the 10 this week
I had to go in order of who payed first
I will send yours out next week
Sorry man but its the only choice I have right now

After that I was texting him back and forth. and last week on this day he said he would ship the batt out. I texted him and he told me HE ONLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO SHIP OUT A FEW OF THE OTHER BATTS. Why cant he ship out my batt that I paid for a month ago??? So I say ok I will wait yet another week. And today I text him and he says yet again "sorry man I didnt have anytime to ship out the batt"

I am fed up with his lies! I just want everyone to know that 1Phatclipse DOES NOT SHIP YOUR BATTS WITH THE MONEY YOU GIVE HIM. He apparently spends it all then feeds you lies

KyleBechtold
04-05-2010, 09:43 PM
wow 2 in a short time period

bubbagumper6
04-05-2010, 09:43 PM
lulz this looks familiar...did you really send the money as a gift?

Jh8909
04-05-2010, 09:45 PM
if you were the last out of 10 to get a batt and waited a whole month then according to him there should be alot of people ahead of you pissed about thier batts as well. kinda fishy

basscort2009
04-05-2010, 09:47 PM
told everyone not to buy his batteries. told yall so. serves ya right....

skadude016
04-05-2010, 09:47 PM
EXACTLY! Like I said lies.

Oh and I was away from my phone and he called and just now left a voicemail telling me why it was not shipped out today

He apparently doesnt have a truck to go to the supply store to pack mine up. Which keep in mind he says he has already packed mine up. And that his brother has his truck and wont give it back to him...

My guess is he effed up and sold more batts than he actually had and now is stalling

skadude016
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM

Serves me right to get scammed? What kind of logic is that?

jeyventura
uhhh this is the second one phat

basscort2009
^^^^^ yep thats probly it. good job 1fattwateclipse

ltr450racer690
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM

speaks the truth.... and at least i got my batt fast when i bought from him..... :)

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 09:54 PM
I know I deserve this and all I can really say is **** happens ....sorry man but I couldn't get your batt packed this weekend Its going out Wednesday
And to whomever reads this before all your comments ....I know I should have already gotten his battery out etc.etc.etc........Im not shipping anymore batts....It just takes me to long to get them all packed up and I just dint have time to do it any longer. I do not like making people wait like this but my life has just gotten to hectic to pack and ship these heavy bastads any longer. I owe about 4 batts out and after i get these shipped thats it no more shipping batts!!!!!

misfit138
04-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Cool, more scammers.

MikeyF
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Cool, more scammers.

Story of the month. Must be the thing to do in April.

skadude016
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I know I deserve this and all I can really say is **** happens ....sorry man but I couldn't get your batt packed this weekend Its going out Wednesday
And to whomever reads this before all your comments ....I know I should have already gotten his battery out etc.etc.etc........Im not shipping anymore batts....It just takes me to long to get them all packed up and I just dint have time to do it any longer. I do not like making people wait like this but my life has just gotten to hectic to pack and ship these heavy bastads any longer. I owe about 4 batts out and after i get these shipped thats it no more shipping batts!!!!!

I would love to know who you owe batts to. Ya life gets hectic but you take care of things you owe people. Especially when they are more than patient and cool for a month

MrJP
04-05-2010, 09:57 PM
I hate to be down on any member, but that is ****. If you paid for the batt, and shipping, he has no reason to say he only had money to ship out any number that didn't include your's.

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 09:58 PM

Are you serious???? This has absoluty nothing to do with your silly *** and if I remember correctly you have a thread on your *** also

misfit138
04-05-2010, 09:58 PM
I would love to know who you owe batts to. Ya life gets hectic but you take care of things you owe people. Especially when they are more than patient and cool for a month

Yup, and giving a full refund would take only a minute or two...

RetroAudioinc
04-05-2010, 09:59 PM
:popcorn::hihorse:

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Oh and I have every battery I owe out sitting right here and can go take pics to prove it .....Im not scamming anyone **** just keeps popping up and I cant find time to get them packed.....And why are you trolls that have nothing to do with this **** even posting?

skadude016
04-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Yup, and giving a full refund would take only a minute or two...

Yup I sent him a PM telling him I want my cash back. I could care less about the batt that will never be shipped any longer. But he of course has yet to respond. Surprising huh?

misfit138
04-05-2010, 10:02 PM
And why are you trolls that have nothing to do with this **** even posting?

for the **** of it. :fyi:

RetroAudioinc
04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Oh and I have every battery I owe out sitting right here and can go take pics to prove it .....Im not scamming anyone **** just keeps popping up and I cant find time to get them packed.....And why are you trolls that have nothing to do with this **** even posting?

I guess you did not like my horse. I am just here for the lol's. thats all.

LazyRider
04-05-2010, 10:04 PM

If I was OP I wouldn't even want the battery anymore. This place needs a do not buy from list. And this guy needs to be on it. Don't tell people you're going to ship something and then don't. And how could you not have money to ship batteries that people paid you money for? Especially after a month. You should at least give him a partial refund for putting up with you.

skadude016
04-05-2010, 10:05 PM
If I was OP I wouldn't even want the battery anymore. This place needs a do not buy from list. And this guy needs to be on it. Don't tell people you're going to ship something and then don't. And how could you not have money to ship batteries that people paid you money for? Especially after a month. You should at least give him a partial refund for putting up with you.

THIS! and THIS!

skadude016
04-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Just got this awesome PM

my phone is dead but I had enough juice to hear your voicemail.

I want my money back now. And no bullshitting around saying you dont have it.
**** U you will be lucky if i even send your ***** the batt now

misfit138
04-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Just got this awesome PM

You aren't surprised are you?

LazyRider
04-05-2010, 10:12 PM

Because we hate seeing people get screwed by people like you. You may not think you're a scammer but you are a ****** seller at least. If you couldn't ship out the batteries then you offer a refund. Don't keep people waiting and thinking they will get the batteries some time soon. Should have just told the truth from day one. You have no excuse for why you didn't ship out his battery.

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Just got this awesome PM

truth....Fuuuuk U... Im not trying to sell anything else on here anywayz so really I could care less about this thread....but... it may take me awhile sometimes but atleast everyone gets what they pay for from me and I havnt ever scammed anyone and thats not going to start now ....I wouldnt **** on you if you were on fire op but scamming just isnt in my blood so you will get your batt along with the 3 others I owe

RetroAudioinc
04-05-2010, 10:18 PM
truth....Fuuuuk U... Im not trying to sell anything else on here anywayz so really I could care less about this thread....but... it may take me awhile sometimes but atleast everyone gets what they pay for from me and I havnt ever scammed anyone and thats not going to start now ....I wouldnt **** on you if you were on fire op but scamming just isnt in my blood so you will get your batt along with the 3 others I owe
You just scream scammer... LoL

misfit138
04-05-2010, 10:19 PM
I wouldnt **** on you if you were on fire op but scamming just isnt in my blood so you will get your batt along with the 3 others I owe

Yeah, the OP is obviously the bad guy here.

LazyRider
04-05-2010, 10:21 PM

If you pay someone for something and go a month without receiving either a refund or what you pay for what do you consider that? You have both his money and the battery. He has nothing. You have the product and the money. What do you think being scammed is? Just because you keep telling him he will get his battery one day you think that doesn't make you a scammer? I'm just trying to understand your logic.

mobeious
04-05-2010, 10:23 PM

You have enough time to sit down turn on the PC and make this post whille looking at the batts but dont have the time to take 10mins and pack them lol

k_schutte
04-05-2010, 10:23 PM
didn't you all use paypal? Why not just file a complaint?

and LOL at not having the money to ship out batteries that people paid for AND paid shipping for.... Spending the money before you ship **** out is generally a BAD idea... CAPS wannabe i.t.t.

Jh8909
04-05-2010, 10:24 PM
didn't you all use paypal? Why not just file a complaint?

i think he sent as a gift

bubbagumper6
04-05-2010, 10:25 PM
lulz, phat has been doing this for months. I tried to buy 2 of his batts ages ago and he pulled this same ****. Finally had to call him out publicly and demand my money back before I got a refund...

jeyventura
04-05-2010, 10:26 PM

soo now hi is the bad guy for not waiting over a month for the battery

k_schutte
04-05-2010, 10:27 PM
people that send money as a gift are hard to feel bad for. If you are that dumb/cheap to **** and moan over an additional 3% when you KNOW **** like this happens all to often now days.... You deserve what you get.

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 10:27 PM
You have enough time to sit down turn on the PC and make this post whille looking at the batts but dont have the time to take 10mins and pack them lol

I wish it only took 10 minutes to pack one lol then none of these threads would have been started Its not just the time it takes to pack the batt which is about 30 minutes by the way...but I have to go all around and find boxes and packing materials and get all that together and by the time its over it takes all day
AGAIN Im not scamming anyone!!!and the batts I owe will be going out this week and thats the end of it...No more shipping batts and nothing else to worry about Sorry

misfit138
04-05-2010, 10:28 PM
people that send money as a gift are hard to feel bad for. If you are that dumb/cheap to **** and moan over an additional 3% when you KNOW **** like this happens all to often now days.... You deserve what you get.

no

misfit138
04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
I wish it only took 10 minutes to pack one lol then none of these threads would have been started Its not just the time it takes to pack the batt which is about 30 minutes by the way...but I have to go all around and find boxes and packing materials and get all that together and by the time its over it takes all day
AGAIN Im not scamming anyone!!!and the batts I owe will be going out this week and thats the end of it...No more shipping batts and nothing else to worry about Sorry

Shouldn't you have packing materials ready BEFORE you sell the batts?

LazyRider
04-05-2010, 10:33 PM

Are you handicapped or physically disabled in some way? What in the world are you doing that it takes you half an hour to pack a battery? And FYI if you get all your packing materials from one place then it doesn't take that long to get them all. When you plan on doing business like selling multiple batteries you should have packaging and shipping them figured out already. People like you disgust me.

k_schutte
04-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Shouldn't you have packing materials ready BEFORE you sell the batts?

or... drop the batteries off at UPS and let them package/ship so you know it is done RIGHT and their insurance will cover any damage. And by the way, it took me about 5 minutes to box up a pair of BATCAP 2000's and I would say may be just a LITTLE longer to package up some C&D 450's.

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Are you handicapped or physically disabled in some way? What in the world are you doing that it takes you half an hour to pack a battery? And FYI if you get all your packing materials from one place then it doesn't take that long to get them all. When you plan on doing business like selling multiple batteries you should have packaging and shipping them figured out already. People like you disgust me.

Your a dam idiot ...why dont you sit down and pack a 110 pound battery good enough so it doesnt get damaged and then let me know how long it took you?..
Ive packed over 100 of them now I think i know how long it takes ...

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 10:38 PM
or... drop the batteries off at UPS and let them package/ship so you know it is done RIGHT and their insurance will cover any damage. And by the way, it took me about 5 minutes to box up a pair of BATCAP 2000's and I would say may be just a LITTLE longer to package up some C&D 450's.

Ye if I did that those retards would sit it in a box and dump peanuts on top of it and ship it on out....Then it would be in 10 pieces when the buyer got it...great idea lol

1phatclipse
04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
OK Im done post whatever you want I wont be reading it

misfit138
04-05-2010, 10:41 PM
excuses stacked on top of more excuses...

LazyRider
04-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Your a dam idiot ...why dont you sit down and pack a 110 pound battery good enough so it doesnt get damaged and then let me know how long it took you?..
Ive packed over 100 of them now I think i know how long it takes ...

I'm an idiot because it doesn't take me half and hour to package a battery? Do you even know how retarded you sound? You're a p.o.s seller and hopefully they ban you especially after that PM you sent the OP. How are you going to get mad because he made a thread about you after you went a month without giving him a refund or shipping him his battery. And you still didn't state what you think a scammer is since you claim you're not one. Your IQ must match the amount of time it takes you to package a battery lol.

k_schutte
04-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Ye if I did that those retards would sit it in a box and dump peanuts on top of it and ship it on out....Then it would be in 10 pieces when the buyer got it...great idea lol

No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...

skadude016
04-06-2010, 09:16 AM
guess ill wait and see what happens Wednesday. Lets all hope he does the right thing

99grandprixGT
04-06-2010, 11:25 AM
No at all *******.... That is how I ship 90% of my really heavy **** now days. They HAVE to package it to survive or they will be paying to replace it. They will pay REPLACEMENT value *******.... what is the worst thing that could happen? they package it, they break it and they pay you $300+ to replace a battery you sold for like $100... They are not stupid, if they package it, they have to pay if it gets broken, end of story...

go to a UPS store, they are privately owned and I am sure they will make very sure your package will make it because if it doesn't they have to pay...

how much do they charge to pack it?

themgators511
04-06-2010, 11:34 AM

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 10:39 PM
batts are packed and in my van I will drop them off at fedex in the morning and send you the tracking number sorry it took so long ,all my fault no excuses.....
also sorry I lost my temper and cursed you op

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 10:52 PM

I think your full of shiot the ladies that work in the ups/fedex stores around here cant even pick up one of these batts much less package it well
I seriously doubt your stupid *** has ever picked up,packaged,or even shipped anything that weighs 115 pounds.... so go troll elsewhere

hispls
04-06-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm still waiting on some stuff as well, but in his defense I did say I was in no hurry since I was out of state working the last month or so.

I'd also vouch for the fact that packing heavy stuff is a pain in the arse and UPS/Fed-Ex are pretty bad about honoring their "insurance" and if you don't pack the heavy stuff really really well (like double boxed with 2 inches of foam)they'll screw you out of your claim.

I'm still pretty confident I'll get my stuff eventually.

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm an idiot because it doesn't take me half and hour to package a battery? Do you even know how retarded you sound? You're a p.o.s seller and hopefully they ban you especially after that PM you sent the OP. How are you going to get mad because he made a thread about you after you went a month without giving him a refund or shipping him his battery. And you still didn't state what you think a scammer is since you claim you're not one. Your IQ must match the amount of time it takes you to package a battery lol.

You really should stop breathing

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm still waiting on some stuff as well, but in his defense I did say I was in no hurry since I was out of state working the last month or so.

I'd also vouch for the fact that packing heavy stuff is a pain in the arse and UPS/Fed-Ex are pretty bad about honoring their "insurance" and if you don't pack the heavy stuff really really well (like double boxed with 2 inches of foam)they'll screw you out of your claim.

I'm still pretty confident I'll get my stuff eventually.
I got you man and Thanks gimme a call if you got time

hispls
04-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I got you man and Thanks gimme a call if you got time

Will do at some point this week.

I Like Waffle
04-06-2010, 11:08 PM
1phatclipse is a good dude, kind of messed up it takes him a while to ship them but hes busy alot and hes mentioned that several times. It took him a week to come up with some time to meet me local, but he sells good ****. Nothing wrong with any of the batts i bought..

k_schutte
04-06-2010, 11:16 PM
I think your full of shiot the ladies that work in the ups/fedex stores around here cant even pick up one of these batts much less package it well
I seriously doubt your stupid *** has ever picked up,packaged,or even shipped anything that weighs 115 pounds.... so go troll elsewhere

how the **** am I a troll you dumb mother ******? just because you are a cheap **** who won't pay to package **** properly... Why don't you take your scammin' *** down to the UPS/FedEx store and ask them yourself you ignorant ****. I have had a UPS account for like 6 years now and I ship **** on a DAILY basis, I think I have an idea how it works.

hatedonmostly
04-06-2010, 11:20 PM

He can't afford to ship it out with his own ghetto fabricated packaging, do you really think he can afford to have UPS package it for him? :laugh: What a cheap motherfucker this guy is.

k_schutte
04-06-2010, 11:21 PM
how much do they charge to pack it?

it depends, I have an account but I shipped a transmission out of an '80 280ZX for about $85, that was them packaging it, shipping it and insuring it for $300. The C&D's I paid like $75/ea to ship because they had to use double walled boxes and expandable foam packs because that is THE RIGHT WAY to do it once you get over like 75lbs... It does cost a bit more but well worth it to not have to worry about it getting broke or damaged. If YOU package something and it gets busted 85% of the time they will not cover it, if they package it, they HAVE to cover any damage. When I shipped out my SPL15/PSI subwoofer, I packaged it myself but I didn't seal the box until they examined the packaging and said it would be covered 100% no questions asked if it was damaged.

I can't wait to see what O.P. does when one of these gets ****ed up and he has to refund someone... speaking of which OP, how did that dead battery you sold work out?

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 11:23 PM
1phatclipse is a good dude, kind of messed up it takes him a while to ship them but hes busy alot and hes mentioned that several times. It took him a week to come up with some time to meet me local, but he sells good ****. Nothing wrong with any of the batts i bought..

Thanks man ....and yes I am very busy...I don't delay shipping on purpose but I just get so overwhelmed with work and my kids sometimes its hard for me to get time during the day to get them packed up

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 11:26 PM
how the **** am I a troll you dumb mother ******? just because you are a cheap **** who won't pay to package **** properly... Why don't you take your scammin' *** down to the UPS/FedEx store and ask them yourself you ignorant ****. I have had a UPS account for like 6 years now and I ship **** on a DAILY basis, I think I have an idea how it works.

you mad yet?

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
He can't afford to ship it out with his own ghetto fabricated packaging, do you really think he can afford to have UPS package it for him? :laugh: What a cheap motherfucker this guy is.

I bet your just rollin in your mommy and daddy's money lol....oh and Ive had maybe 4 out of over 100 batts get damaged in shipping so the packaging cant be to bad troll

jerseyboy
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
he was a good seller to me.. I bought a battery and had it in a week.. i think **** happens and ppl have more important things going on in their lives. I know when you pay for something you want it asap but sometime things come up.. i'm sure it will all work out at the end..

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 11:37 PM
he was a good seller to me.. I bought a battery and had it in a week.. i think **** happens and ppl have more important things going on in their lives. I know when you pay for something you want it asap but sometime things come up.. i'm sure it will all work out at the end..

Thanks bro and yes it will all work out in the end...I have ops batt packed and in my work van right now and will be dropping it and a few others off at fedex in the morning ...I been trying to get them all out for a month but every time I think Im going to have some time during the day light hours to do it something comes up

1phatclipse
04-06-2010, 11:45 PM
I will say this in the future if I decide to sell any more batts I will make sure I have every batt I sell packed up and ready to go before i except payment
But packing and shipping these is really to much trouble and I dont think I want to deal with it again ...But I may check into k-****,s method and see if I can find a butch shipping lady that can pack these beasts up for me lol

Johnny Law.Lulz
04-06-2010, 11:45 PM

Not always the case, i had a UPS store that was privatly owned try ot get out of paying insurance because "As a private owned store, they are not repsonsible for corporate mishaps during the shipping process" or some BS like that.

hatedonmostly
04-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks man ....and yes I am very busy...I don't delay shipping on purpose but I just get so overwhelmed with work and my kids sometimes its hard for me to get time during the day to get them packed up

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straightened out.

I bet your just rollin in your mommy and daddy's money lol....oh and Ive had maybe 4 out of over 100 batts get damaged in shipping so the packaging cant be to bad troll

No, I just package my **** properly. :fyi: Even if my parents bought me ****, I still wouldn't even consider spending their money buying a battery from you.

LazyRider
04-07-2010, 12:05 AM
You really should stop breathing

And you should be banned

k_schutte
04-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Not always the case, i had a UPS store that was privately owned try to get out of paying insurance because "As a private owned store, they are not responsible for corporate mishaps during the shipping process" or some BS like that.

sounds to me like they didn't get out of it though. Either way, that is B.S.

1phatclipse
04-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Sounds like you need to get your priorities straightened out.

No, I just package my **** properly. :fyi: Even if my parents bought me ****, I still wouldn't even consider spending their money buying a battery from you.

even if your parents could afford one of my batteries .......I wouldn't sell them one because I know they would just be buying it for some forum troll lol

1phatclipse
04-07-2010, 12:14 AM
And you should be banned

You should be banned from living

hatedonmostly
04-07-2010, 12:16 AM
even if your parents could afford one of my batteries .......I wouldn't sell them one because I know they would just be buying it for some forum troll lol

My dad just bought a Range Rover, yesterday. :fyi: You drive an Eclipse, I'm assuming?

1phatclipse
04-07-2010, 12:22 AM
My dad just bought a Range Rover, yesterday. :fyi: You drive an Eclipse, I'm assuming?

I sold the eclipse awhile back...now im pimping a 1972 pinto with 28" rims and body kit I also have 2 little stickers on my back windows that say............................................... .......................28"

LazyRider
04-07-2010, 05:47 AM
You should be banned from living

I feel sorry for people like you

waggsmcgee
04-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds like a case of the Steve Miller.

1phatclipse
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Sounds like a case of the Steve Miller.

If steve miller is a really busy guy and wanted to ship his items he had sold but just couldnt find the time to pack them but now they are packed and on their way to the buyer......Then yes it may be the same case

MikeCole89
04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
just throwing this out there i bought off him a while ago did take him a little to ship out the batts but i got them.

tjjohnson91
04-09-2010, 11:20 AM
ya i bought a battery from him for 110 shipped but he ran out of that kind so he gave me one of the bigger batterys for no charge, if he is bad guy why the hell would he have done that

bubbagumper6
04-09-2010, 11:25 AM
ya i bought a battery from him for 110 shipped but he ran out of that kind so he gave me one of the bigger batterys for no charge, if he is bad guy why the hell would he have done that

To cover his own *** when he sold more batteries than he had on hand?

tjjohnson91
04-09-2010, 11:30 AM
your a f ing d bag, get ****ing over it your getting the battery are you not? plus if he really wanted to cover his *** he would not of gaving me a choice of a 110=ah battery or 134ah. he would of just sent the 110 and been done

ughhibye
04-09-2010, 11:44 AM

Your full of **** batt takes 5 minutes tops if your not a lazy ****. I just packed a 50x16x18 box with 2 layers 04 .75 3/4 insulating foam and cardboard and wrote the address on the box in 25 minutes. UPS will be here in a hour. O and i received payment last night.

bubbagumper6
04-09-2010, 11:53 AM
your a f ing d bag, get ****ing over it your getting the battery are you not? plus if he really wanted to cover his *** he would not of gaving me a choice of a 110=ah battery or 134ah. he would of just sent the 110 and been done

Why am I a d-bag? And no I'm not getting anything because I'm not the OP you *******...

1phatclipse
04-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Your full of **** batt takes 5 minutes tops if your not a lazy ****. I just packed a 50x16x18 box with 2 layers 04 .75 3/4 insulating foam and cardboard and wrote the address on the box in 25 minutes. UPS will be here in a hour. O and i received payment last night.

Ok smartasshole come on over to my house
I'll sit the box,battery,packing material,and tape gun
on the ground in front of you and if you can pack
it properly to my standerds in 5 minutes
then I will admit to everyone that your not a fukin retard.

ughhibye
04-09-2010, 01:02 PM
when im up there next month to visit family. I will because by then you will probably still have his battery.

1phatclipse
04-09-2010, 10:42 PM
when im up there next month to visit family. I will because by then you will probably still have his battery.

Hes getting his batt monday nugitbye

hispls
04-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Hes getting his batt monday nugitbye

Hey, man, gimme a call some time this week.

hispls
04-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Did OP get his battery?

Seriously, man. I'm being patient here but at least gimme a call over the weekend and we can discuss some options. I did ship you 750$ish worth of gear over a month ago..

1phatclipse
04-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Did OP get his battery?

Seriously, man. I'm being patient here but at least gimme a call over the weekend and we can discuss some options. I did ship you 750$ish worth of gear over a month ago..

I tried to call you the same day you left that message and got no answer...infact Ive tried to call you about 3 times with no answer

Deusle
04-22-2010, 01:23 AM
I got my 2 batts with no hassles. Great seller.

jwesenick79
04-29-2010, 05:09 PM
still waiting on my last battery

jonny101abc
04-29-2010, 08:14 PM
still waiting on my last battery

same here, which i bought march 9

RAM_Designs
04-29-2010, 08:15 PM
still haven't seen my two 18" baskets...

k_schutte
04-29-2010, 10:11 PM
I got my 2 batts with no hassles. Great seller.

LOL.... one out of like 10 doesn't make someone a "Great Seller"!!!

The HACKER
04-29-2010, 10:21 PM
I still havent seen the 30 grand for my mercedes, i sold to him last year!! :crying:

:D

jonny101abc
05-01-2010, 10:28 PM
dammit, where's my battery?

skadude016
05-02-2010, 09:22 AM
You have to basically lose your mind on him to get him to ship. Just sayin

F A T B O Y
05-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah.

Anyone been in touch with him lately? He owes me a batt also.

jwesenick79
05-02-2010, 11:20 PM
nope, pmed him a couple times in the last 2 weeks and got nothing. Waiting on my last C&D which keeps "getting shipped out on Monday" lol. Really could of used it competing today too.

jonny101abc
05-03-2010, 03:08 PM
I've tries filing a claim with paypal but I've had no luck, it's been over 45 days and they can't do **** because payment was made as a gift, which they flagged him for that

so now I'm going to deal with the authorities

check out www.ic3.com. Internet crime database

ups also contacted me about his shipping account, saying it was stolen or he was using someone elses conmerical account to ship the batteries so cheap

I see him sign in everyday on here too but he dosent respond to pm's or emails

hispls
05-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Also waiting. Sent him about 750$ worth of trade for an amp and 3 batteries.

Not looking good at this point.

k_schutte
05-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Wow... he ****ed a LOT of people over apparently...

You guys are too nice/patient IMO. I bet if his local PD got numerous calls something would be done. A "company" in New Jersey (V12 AutoParts) ripped me off like $80, I called the PD up there and the next day I got my money and dropped the charges.

jonny101abc
05-04-2010, 05:53 PM
well if i still had my packaging, i would call the local PD and get this **** taken care of, because this is ****** bullshit

anyone know it?

has UPS called anyone about his shipping account, saying he was shipping from a stolen commercial account? because they called me about that!

Johnny Law.Lulz
05-04-2010, 06:02 PM
lulz, sounds like steve miller.

LazyRider
05-04-2010, 08:25 PM
He's going to come back and get pissed off because all of you want your stuff :fyi:

hispls
05-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Will post his address here tomorrow unless I get some contact and tracking number of at least the amp he said he'd ship 2 weeks ago.

shizzzon
05-05-2010, 11:49 PM
For those that think they are owed money back due to no products received, you can always contact the DA or AG in his city. I don't remember if the AG can do anything if it's not a business but i'm pretty sure the DA can.

The police is also a place to start, however,it better be a few hundred dollars worth of product. Some states require at least so much money involved before they'll step in and investigate.

I'm not tryin to stir up trouble so don't take this post and go all crazy with it. If you think you are entitled to something legitimately, then there you go.

shizzzon
05-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Will post his address here tomorrow unless I get some contact and tracking number of at least the amp he said he'd ship 2 weeks ago.

Please do not do that. All that is going to do is **** someone off and fuel the fire. The legal way is to pick up the phone rather than publicly trying to defame somebody even if they are at fault.

skadude016
05-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I can get his shipping addy if anyone needs it

power-fanatic07
05-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Wow

hispls
05-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Please do not do that. All that is going to do is **** someone off and fuel the fire. The legal way is to pick up the phone rather than publicly trying to defame somebody even if they are at fault.

How much worse can it get? I'm out 2 amps and 2 18" solo X's since February. What's going to happen now I'm not going to get anything?

I was really giving this guy the benefit of the doubt but the fact that it's still up in the air, no updates, and other people in the same boat, what should I think?

sleazebagger
05-06-2010, 02:20 PM
sounds like you guys should all mob up and go outside his house with rope and tourches! :rage:

Ali1
05-06-2010, 02:40 PM
How much worse can it get? I'm out 2 amps and 2 18" solo X's since February. What's going to happen now I'm not going to get anything?

I was really giving this guy the benefit of the doubt but the fact that it's still up in the air, no updates, and other people in the same boat, what should I think?

2 18" soloxs and 2 amps??? ahh, if you got robbed that much, you might as well make the trip over there. Can you be out anymore than you already are.....

Hate to say it.... but dayummmmmmmmmm u got robbed.

shizzzon
05-06-2010, 09:31 PM

Because handling it legally is always better than telling all of us over and over what happened.
I'm not against you but it will only fuel the fire if you start doing wrong things too.

1phatclipse
05-07-2010, 11:12 PM
im not trying to scam any of you guys I havnt shipped or been on here because i been under a house or in an atic installing furnaces from sun up to sun down
for the past 3 weeks and have barley had time to eat dinner and go to bed....I know Im a horrible seller now and I hate that but theirs nothing I can do about it till I get time to pack up stuff if any of you think im trying to scam you and dont have the stuff I owe you I can take a pic of it with your name and date and time on it and post it on here if you like...................

misfit138
05-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Dude, can't you at least give the people who've been waiting forever a price cut or something? They've been extremely patient with you...

power-fanatic07
05-08-2010, 02:01 PM
I know how it is when it comes time to ship something and you have absolutely no time to do so. But when you choose to list something for sale because maybe you are in need/want of some cash you are obligated to shipping it out within a timely manner which you have failed to do. If it were me I would take a day off and ship everything at once.

hispls
05-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Because handling it legally is always better than telling all of us over and over what happened.
I'm not against you but it will only fuel the fire if you start doing wrong things too.

Actually I was just more hoping to get contacted by him (which I did).

Will update Sunday night.

LazyRider
05-09-2010, 12:05 AM
I know how it is when it comes time to ship something and you have absolutely no time to do so. But when you choose to list something for sale because maybe you are in need/want of some cash you are obligated to shipping it out within a timely manner which you have failed to do. If it were me I would take a day off and ship everything at once.

Well it takes him 8 hours to pack 1 battery so with all the stuff he owes people he would need to take like a month off of work to ship out everything. He really needs to give these people some of their money back though. If it was me I would just ask for a refund I wouldn't want to do business with someone like him.

hispls
05-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Update. Got 1/3 of my deal on the way to me now. Slow progress anyway.

LazyRider
05-15-2010, 02:01 AM
What ever happened here?

1phatclipse
05-15-2010, 05:04 PM
I owe 2 more batts out they will be packed tomorrow and shipped monday.....and I will no longer be shipping these batts I just dont have time to pack them
Ive sent hispl the amp I owe him and he is happy with it and Im working out something else to send him now to conclude our deal

For the record I never scammed anyone....I just got really busy at work the last few months and couldnt find time to pack and ship the stuff I owed out
which want be happening again because I want be selling anything that I dont already have packaged and ready to go

Johnny Law.Lulz
05-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I owe 2 more batts out they will be packed tomorrow and shipped monday.....and I will no longer be shipping these batts I just dont have time to pack them
Ive sent hispl the amp I owe him and he is happy with it and Im working out something else to send him now to conclude our deal

For the record I never scammed anyone....I just got really busy at work the last few months and couldnt find time to pack and ship the stuff I owed out
which want be happening again because I want be selling anything that I dont already have packaged and ready to go

Do you have anymore batts though, would you offer local pick up ?

1phatclipse
05-15-2010, 05:21 PM
yes I have a few what you looking for? I got 1 C&D and 3 hr500.s and 1 hx500

1phatclipse
05-15-2010, 05:26 PM
oh and local only no shipping...........I may be able to get them brought up to martinsville va. weekend after next

basebalz13
05-15-2010, 05:30 PM
oh and local only no shipping...........I may be able to get them brought up to martinsville va. weekend after next

If worstenemy picks any up, you can bring them to me. Then me and him can work something out.

peterwiener
05-15-2010, 05:30 PM
all im gonna say is put yourself in their shoes. you wouldnt be to excited either. you should really take care of your business bro. get off CA right now and handle your business. on another note, you sure had still and k schutte pissed. LOL!

Johnny Law.Lulz
05-16-2010, 01:02 AM
If worstenemy picks any up, you can bring them to me. Then me and him can work something out.

I figured you could grab me 1 or 2 when you go down there.

F A T B O Y
05-16-2010, 08:50 PM

By two you mean three, right? You still have to get mine to me, just waiting on the quote for 1/2 of the shipping. 39553.

Edit: just re-checked my PM's, you quoted me on the shipping price, i just need to know where to send it. And an ETA of when i'll get my batt.

bubbagumper6
05-16-2010, 09:01 PM

lol, oh no you didn't scam anyone, you just took their money and never sent them what they paid for...

1phatclipse
05-16-2010, 11:01 PM
lol, oh no you didn't scam anyone, you just took their money and never sent them what they paid for...

Ive sent out over a hundred batts *** ...I owe out 2 more and they will be getting them so stfu and mind your own business

hispls
05-16-2010, 11:03 PM
I did get the first part of my trade and we're making progress to settle up. IMO the delay is pretty poor, but he seems to be willing to make good on this stuff.

1phatclipse
05-16-2010, 11:28 PM
I did get the first part of my trade and we're making progress to settle up. IMO the delay is pretty poor, but he seems to be willing to make good on this stuff.

If I was trying to scam anyone do you think I would have sent you that amp?.....Sure Im taking to long to ship out some stuff and I know thats messed up but man I coudnt help it...but you guyz will get what i owe you and I appoligize for it taking so long

F A T B O Y
05-18-2010, 02:59 AM
Ive sent out over a hundred batts *** ...I owe out 2 more and they will be getting them so stfu and mind your own business

You owe out THREE (3) more batteries.

jwesenick79
05-22-2010, 09:51 PM
so did these get shipped out yet?

1phatclipse
05-22-2010, 10:02 PM
no going out monday

MrJP
05-23-2010, 03:07 PM
no going out monday

Boy, there are some ********* on this forum. This thread is almost 2 months old, and you still haven't honored commitments that were already dishonored and people still fall for your line of crap. You say you are an honorable guy, but instead of honoring your commitments, you come on here and try to scam other people. If you've shipped over 100 batteries, you knew what you were committing to. Grow up and honor your commitments. And quit *****ing about people who are doing nothing more than attempting to give you a chance to be a man.

Oh, and before you decide to get on my case, I won't be reading your reply. I've had enough of you.

1phatclipse
05-23-2010, 10:03 PM
Boy, there are some ********* on this forum. This thread is almost 2 months old, and you still haven't honored commitments that were already dishonored and people still fall for your line of crap. You say you are an honorable guy, but instead of honoring your commitments, you come on here and try to scam other people. If you've shipped over 100 batteries, you knew what you were committing to. Grow up and honor your commitments. And quit *****ing about people who are doing nothing more than attempting to give you a chance to be a man.

Oh, and before you decide to get on my case, I won't be reading your reply. I've had enough of you.

who the hell am I trying to scam now lol???? I owe out 2 batteries that im really late on shipping but still Im not in any way trying to scam the guys
If they didnt cost so much to ship I would give them both an extra one for having to wait .
I said I would get them out tomorrow but its been storming here all day and I couldnt get them packed
so now it might be another week unless I can get off work before dark one day this week so I can pack them

1phatclipse
05-23-2010, 10:04 PM
oh and fatboy half shipping will be 40 I will let you know when I get it packed and ready to go

jwesenick79
05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
who the hell am I trying to scam now lol???? I owe out 2 batteries that im really late on shipping but still Im not in any way trying to scam the guys
If they didnt cost so much to ship I would give them both an extra one for having to wait .
I said I would get them out tomorrow but its been storming here all day and I couldnt get them packed
so now it might be another week unless I can get off work before dark one day this week so I can pack them

I honestly dont have another week to wait for this battery. i have a 3x event in 2 weeks and need it before then. I know youre busy but its been 3 months almost and i figured my build would be done in time and this is whats holding me up. Find someone to help u or something, idk, but get them shipped out, i wouldnt have paid for them right away if i didnt need them. ive been patient with u for a long time, so please just take some time and get these out.

Ali1
05-24-2010, 02:03 PM
douche indeed !

Johnny Law.Lulz
05-24-2010, 02:05 PM
I just bought one from him local. like This weekend.

skadude016
05-24-2010, 02:07 PM

I didnt get crap for it taking you a month to get my batt from you. Not even a few bucks as a peace offering. Dont BS people

jonny101abc
05-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Has my batt shipped yet?

Ali1
05-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I didnt get crap for it taking you a month to get my batt from you. Not even a few bucks as a peace offering. Dont BS people

he never said he did.... he stated if a battery didn't cost much to ship, he would ship you an extra one...

Ali1
05-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I just bought one from him local. like This weekend.

Did you smack him in the face with your d!ck?

skadude016
05-24-2010, 02:15 PM
he never said he did.... he stated if a battery didn't cost much to ship, he would ship you an extra one...

dude... you really think he would? If so your retarded...

Ali1
05-24-2010, 02:18 PM
dude... you really think he would? If so your retarded...

right...... but your the one thats b@tching about how you didn't get compensated... he never said he compensated you, so wtf are you b!tching for...

skadude016
05-25-2010, 08:27 PM
oh no he talked about it via texts.

jonny101abc
05-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Any freaking update

u keep saying Monday, Monday

Which Monday is it, this comming one or next year Monday?

I just want my **** battery already

jwesenick79
06-02-2010, 08:30 PM
soooo...... im just going to assume that my battery didnt get shipped out this week and youll say its going out monday again, right? if u sent a battery out every monday each time u told me mine was going out on monday id have like 10 of them by now. Send the **** thing out, stay awak an extra hour to take care of the business u started. thanks for making my build have to wait even longer and not ready for the frist big show of the season up here. get ur **** together and finis what u started so we can all get on with our lives

RAM_Designs
06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
still don't have my two 18" baskets...

jonny101abc
06-04-2010, 06:29 PM
I just want my freaking money back already. This is bullshit

1phatclipse
06-04-2010, 09:24 PM
I'll refund u next Friday when I get payed

I Like Waffle
06-04-2010, 10:17 PM
lol.

bubbagumper6
06-04-2010, 11:02 PM
lol.

My thought's exactly...

F A T B O Y
06-04-2010, 11:08 PM
:fyi: i want my battery, too. Or a refund -$40 for 1/2 agreed shipping.

Slo_Ride
06-04-2010, 11:11 PM
wow this is still going on? i was sooooo close to buying some batts from him. :eyebrow:

jonny101abc
06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I'll refund u next Friday when I get payed

ill believe it when i see it in my paypal

until then,i have to call :bsflag: 3 ******* months mang!

jonny101abc
06-10-2010, 02:24 AM
any updates?

michaellane
06-10-2010, 02:27 AM
POaST he is go threw a hard time im sure he will make things right its just taking a while

kmanian
06-10-2010, 02:42 AM
POaST he is go threw a hard time im sure he will make things right its just taking a while

We all go through hard times, but **** is his any harder than anyone elses? he gets paid by the buyer, he has the battery, but spends the money before he even boxes the battery up! Not only the money for the battery but the money for the shipping! I am sorry but that is straight fvcked up, and if it was a one or two time thing, you could say "well he is hitting a rough patch" but this is out of hand, God knows I had a couple rough times and I was late with shipment, but I always made it right. I simply don't see how this is OK.

jonny101abc
06-10-2010, 02:55 AM

3 ******* months! give me a break son!

plus, i already got more batts, so i don't need this one anymore

F A T B O Y
06-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Kman, i tried letting you know how ****** of a seller 1phat is, a LONG time ago.

But all i got from you was...

Why would you go here when you haven't even got a quote, and the deal isn't done. Seriously you are really sounding like a whiney little girl now. the dude said he would send you another battery, he isn's asking for the other one back, and you are still complaning? Keep in mind that you "say" the charger is good, you "say" the battery was not hooked up... YOU have no proof other than your word. you took a picture of a battery with a reading of 3.xx volts, you "could" have a faulty DMM that isn't displaying the "one" in 13.xx! Far fetched? sure, ******? sure, possible? sure. Now I hope you wouldn't be that type of person, But for God sake man stop your whining!

Phat, you are a superstar as far as I am concerned at this point. yep you ****** with your communication, (and I can understand that as I have screwed up the same way) but you have come through. Good job!

Well **** you man, i might be a whiner but i still haven't seen a hint of a replacement battery from your "superstar" :(

jsmitty1985
06-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Sooo... I hear 1Phatclipse is a pretty reliable guy

michaellane
06-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Kman, i tried letting you know how ****** of a seller 1phat is, a LONG time ago.

But all i got from you was...

Well **** you man, i might be a whiner but i still haven't seen a hint of a replacement battery from your "superstar" :(

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i hoppe u never get your battery niqqa

1phatclipse
06-12-2010, 02:52 PM
i refunded johnny and jwesnick today ..... I intended on sending them their batts but every time i thought I might get time to pack them something came up and I just kept putting it off and putting it off I really am sorry guys ..I just got to much stuff going on right now to mess with shipping out these heavy bastads any more.....and as for fatboy I sent him a perfectly fine batt and several months later he saids its no good.....but I still agreed to send him another if he paid for half the shipping ....I really dont have time to mess with packing that batt up and sending it to him so its not very high on my to do list since really ive already shipped him a good batt which he said was no good months after I sent it to him ...and funny that was the only one out of over 100 that ive sold that was supposedly bad....but when I get time I will box it up and let him know and when he sends the 40 I will ship it out ......
now ryan your baskets are in the top of my out building which is packed full of junk and I have to pull every bit of it out to get to them but when I do I will get your addy again and send them out to ya......

F A T B O Y
06-12-2010, 10:32 PM
i refunded johnny and jwesnick today ..... I intended on sending them their batts but every time i thought I might get time to pack them something came up and I just kept putting it off and putting it off I really am sorry guys ..I just got to much stuff going on right now to mess with shipping out these heavy bastads any more.....and as for fatboy I sent him a perfectly fine batt and several months later he saids its no good.....but I still agreed to send him another if he paid for half the shipping ....I really dont have time to mess with packing that batt up and sending it to him so its not very high on my to do list since really ive already shipped him a good batt which he said was no good months after I sent it to him ...and funny that was the only one out of over 100 that ive sold that was supposedly bad....but when I get time I will box it up and let him know and when he sends the 40 I will ship it out ......
now ryan your baskets are in the top of my out building which is packed full of junk and I have to pull every bit of it out to get to them but when I do I will get your addy again and send them out to ya......

The battery is in the same exact spot as it was months ago when i informed you that it was garbo. I showed you a picture of what voltage it was reading 3.6v. After awhile you acknowledged the fact that the battery was junk, and agreed to send me another. After waiting on you for weeks upon weeks i went ahead and bought two Kinetiks. I let you know i wanted to use this battery for my floundering lights on my boat. You said alright you'll send it out "this weekend" that was three weeks ago and you refuse to respond to my PM's. Now the oil spill has closed our beaches so that's MANY times you've promised me the battery and MANY times you've fallen through. All i want is what i deserve and to be through with you. Don't come in here trying to make me seem like the bad guy, i've got many flawless transactions and plenty of refs. You on the other hand... :shrug: And not very high on your "to do" list was weeks ago. Now you're just neglecting me again.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-12-2010, 10:47 PM
I got the wrong batt = ( and basebalz ******* didnt notice it either

Oh well.

basebalz13
06-12-2010, 10:56 PM

Oh well.

What are you talking about?

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-12-2010, 10:57 PM
What are you talking about?

I didnt notice till i got home, i was supposed to get a 134 a/h and i got one of the 100 a/h ones.

basebalz13
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
I didnt notice till i got home, i was supposed to get a 134 a/h and i got one of the 100 a/h ones.

I sold you one of my left over batteries.

Johnny Law.Lulz
06-12-2010, 11:00 PM
I sold you one of my left over batteries.

Well you didnt sell me the one i wanted. *******.

basebalz13
06-12-2010, 11:00 PM
dumbarse

basebalz13
06-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Well you didnt sell me the one i wanted. *******.

Im so confused right now, text me

1phatclipse
06-12-2010, 11:48 PM
The battery is in the same exact spot as it was months ago when i informed you that it was garbo. I showed you a picture of what voltage it was reading 3.6v. After awhile you acknowledged the fact that the battery was junk, and agreed to send me another. After waiting on you for weeks upon weeks i went ahead and bought two Kinetiks. I let you know i wanted to use this battery for my floundering lights on my boat. You said alright you'll send it out "this weekend" that was three weeks ago and you refuse to respond to my PM's. Now the oil spill has closed our beaches so that's MANY times you've promised me the battery and MANY times you've fallen through. All i want is what i deserve and to be through with you. Don't come in here trying to make me seem like the bad guy, i've got many flawless transactions and plenty of refs. You on the other hand... :shrug: And not very high on your "to do" list was weeks ago. Now you're just neglecting me again.
sure its garbage now...but the voltage was fine when i shipped it out....but anyway no need to argue about it anymore , when I get it packed I will let you know

1phatclipse
06-12-2010, 11:50 PM

Oh well.

this has nothing to do with me.....But I do now have a few 139ah ones for sale local pickup

F A T B O Y
06-14-2010, 04:33 PM
sure its garbage now...but the voltage was fine when i shipped it out....but anyway no need to argue about it anymore , when I get it packed I will let you know

What would i gain by screwing up a battery, dude?

RAM_Designs
10-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Still don't have my baskets...

RAM_Designs
10-02-2010, 02:00 AM
you could have just pm,d me about the baskets instead of being an ******* and posting in my thread about them and bumping up that old thread now I really dont even wanna send them to you for being a ******** about it!!!
but I will because I owe them to you

:crying::crying::crying:

Lesson: take care of the **** you fucked up before you start trying to sell new **** to people.

You're still a scammer to me until I get my baskets, and it's been over a year by now. And the thing is, I don't even need them since I've sold the Konaki motors a year ago that you shipped with plastic bags inside of a flat rate box.

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:02 AM
all you had to do was shoot me a pm and remind me about them but you have to be a **** about it owell whatever youll get tracking number monday hope you enjoy them

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:03 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l60/holly_n_shane/no187.jpg

RAM_Designs
10-02-2010, 02:06 AM
They do exist! I've been told twice before that I'd get a tracking number, but that didn't happen either.

Did all of the other stuff in this thread get straightened out too?

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:06 AM
after you reminded me about it today I went up in the attic and got them Ill ship them out monday and send you the tracking number sorry it took so long I just forgot about it ....how were the motors and the amp I sold you?

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:09 AM
They do exist! I've been told twice before that I'd get a tracking number, but that didn't happen either.

Did all of the other stuff in this thread get straightened out too?

everything is straight except the guy who told me over a month after he got the batt that it was dead which I know it wasnt because I checked it before I packed it

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:15 AM
:crying::crying::crying:

Lesson: take care of the **** you fucked up before you start trying to sell new **** to people.

You're still a scammer to me until I get my baskets, and it's been over a year by now. And the thing is, I don't even need them since I've sold the Konaki motors a year ago that you shipped with plastic bags inside of a flat rate box.

were they damaged?

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:16 AM
oh and didnt you tell me you were in no hurry for the baskets because you werent going to use them anyway??

Johnny Law.Lulz
10-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Children, stop the bickering please.

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Children, stop the bickering please.

lol I know right....Its all good Ill get them out to you monday ryan and sorry it took so long!

mossberg385t
10-02-2010, 02:34 AM
oh and didnt you tell me you were in no hurry for the baskets because you werent going to use them anyway??

i believe a year is a bit of a stretch to use that argument ...

1phatclipse
10-02-2010, 02:46 AM
i believe a year is a bit of a stretch to use that argument ...

Ye I know totaly my fault.....but still I wasnt trying to scam the guy though I sold him the motors and baskets and I shipped him the motors and he said just ship the baskets when ever I got a chance and I forgot about them ...a few times...but still I never sold them to anyone else or planned not to send them to him and I thought calling me a scammer for that is a little bit harsh but anyway Im going to send them out monday

Johnny Law.Lulz
10-02-2010, 02:48 AM
lulz atleast Ram is easy going, Outsideshot told me to take my time and it took me 7ish days not counting weekends and holidays and i was a scammer on that D9, atleast you got a year. lulz.

RAM_Designs
10-11-2010, 08:32 AM
I thought calling me a scammer for that is a little bit harsh but anyway Im going to send them out monday

Yet I have received no contact from you whatsoever, and it's been a week since you were supposed to send them out. If they're packaged with plastic bags like the Konaki motors I got from you, hopefully they come damaged and I'll have even more reason to bust your balls and call you a POS seller.

Come on man, 30lb motors in a flat rate box with plastic bags for padding???

michaellane
10-11-2010, 08:35 AM
lulz atleast Ram is easy going, Outsideshot told me to take my time and it took me 7ish days not counting weekends and holidays and i was a scammer on that D9, atleast you got a year. lulz.

bwahahahahaha

hispls
10-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Ye I know totaly my fault.....but still I wasnt trying to scam the guy though I sold him the motors and baskets and I shipped him the motors and he said just ship the baskets when ever I got a chance and I forgot about them ...a few times...but still I never sold them to anyone else or planned not to send them to him and I thought calling me a scammer for that is a little bit harsh but anyway Im going to send them out monday

While you're at it, you still owe me either some batteries from the original deal or that DVD player we agreed on from this spring.

I think there was still snow on the ground here when I originally shipped my end of the deal.

michaellane
10-11-2010, 09:27 AM
While you're at it, you still owe me either some batteries from the original deal or that DVD player we agreed on from this spring.

I think there was still snow on the ground here when I originally shipped my end of the deal.

wow :/

Boldtothemax
10-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Jesus, just read every page and I am amazed that he for one has never been banned.....and two people still buy off of him.......

Never in my many years on this site have I seen a guy ship so many items and have such negative feedback and still was able to sell stuff. Crazy!

With that said, if people to continue to buy off this guy with this type of negative feedback, then they basically asked for it.......

RAM_Designs
10-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Jesus, just read every page and I am amazed that he for one has never been banned.....and two people still buy off of him.......

Never in my many years on this site have I seen a guy ship so many items and have such negative feedback and still was able to sell stuff. Crazy!

With that said, if people to continue to buy off this guy with this type of negative feedback, then they basically asked for it.......

I should have learned to not buy from him again after I got a Sundown 1500D in a Huggies box with plastic bags for minimal padding. Luckily nothing was wrong.

BiaBia
10-13-2010, 01:29 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l60/holly_n_shane/no187.jpg

I see you bought some nice new Nikes with the money you scammed.

Grats on being a piece of ****.

chillin
10-13-2010, 02:22 AM

After reading this thread, I bet there is snow on the ground before the deal is finished.

slam
10-13-2010, 02:42 AM

Many years? LULZ

sobe3yourself.
10-13-2010, 02:56 AM

why dont you use money you charge for the batteries to ship them out?

RAM_Designs
10-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Still haven't heard a word from him...maybe I'll send him a jackhole PM for the hell of it.

hispls
10-20-2010, 03:07 AM
After reading this thread, I bet there is snow on the ground before the deal is finished.

My only hope is that when I drive down his way this winter he'll at least make good on the batteries that was our original deal. Hopefully without the cost/hassle of shippign it will happen...but yeah, most likely will be snow here :(

RAM_Designs
10-27-2010, 02:26 AM
Still have received nothing after being lied to once again...1phatclipse is a scamming douchebag.

hispls
11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Bump. Lost this joker's phone number. Anyone still have it?

RAM_Designs
11-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Never got the baskets, big surprise...dude is a douchebag.

Annnarbor84
11-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Has anybody notified one of the mods so they can ban him:confused:

F A T B O Y
12-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Still never saw a battery, or any kind of refund from this bastard. :/

*SlappinAzz*
12-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Look at all the fools who bought from this guy. What did you expect?

F A T B O Y
12-30-2010, 11:17 PM
I bought from him when he had positive feedback. Look at the age of the thread bro.

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 02:33 PM
the op in this thread has been refunded long ago as for fatboy I will comment on that in his thread Thanks

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:00 AM
the op in this thread has been refunded long ago as for fatboy I will comment on that in his thread Thanks

How about every one else that you scammed in this thread? You should be in jail.

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:18 AM
How about every one else that you scammed in this thread? You should be in jail.

uh oh

1phatclipse
02-11-2011, 02:22 AM
I didnt scam anyone danmiit if they didnt get thier battery then they got a refund and failed to post about it
why dont you let whoever you think I have scammed post about it ok?

pro-rabbit
02-11-2011, 02:27 AM
i thought it was posted somewhere that you scammed RAM himself?

Any proof that you fixed ALL issues?

LazyRider
02-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Howcome he didn't get a perma-ban? You'll gain a lot of fans/respect if you do that Bob

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:28 AM
I didnt scam anyone danmiit if they didnt get thier battery then they got a refund and failed to post about it
why dont you let whoever you think I have scammed post about it ok?

Sounds like you scammed RAM. We'll wait for his response before jumping to conclusions.

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:29 AM
Howcome he didn't get a perma-ban? You'll gain a lot of fans/respect if you do that Bob

I perma-bant Johnny earlier, if that doesn't get me respect nothing will. :fyi:

LazyRider
02-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Phatclipse definitely deserves to be banned. I never understood why he wasn't banned when all this stuff happened. Shouldn't let scammers on this site.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:36 AM
Phatclipse definitely deserves to be banned. I never understood why he wasn't banned when all this stuff happened. Shouldn't let scammers on this site.

This. He still hasn't sent me **** and has promised me ship dates and tracking info MANY times. It's been a VERY long time since I paid him. Let's see...I've been in my current apartment for 3 months, was in my last one for 15 months, and I paid him when I was in the apartment before that!

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:38 AM
i thought it was posted somewhere that you scammed RAM himself?

Any proof that you fixed ALL issues?

He did, and I am contacting every person who has called him out to see if the issues have been resolved. Even if they have been(which I assume is very recent since he's trying to sell stuff again), he's still a ****** seller and a scammer in my book. Refunding someone a year later after initially scamming them doesn't make everything good.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:40 AM
LOL, PM I just got, after he tried to be all nice and get me to "squash" the beef after he "sends me the baskets":

do you still not understand why I didnt send you those baskets ryan? Ive already explained it to you. You shouldve asked me about them in a pm before publicaly saying I scammed you!!!!! I would have liked to sling them at your head for real when you done that. That made you a ****** buyer in my book....should I start a thread about it and let people know exactly how that went and how what you done was really ******?

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Let's hear both sides to this story. You go first Ryan. And remember phat, no lying.....

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/ilovethelakings/Favorite%20Pics/TheBanHammer.jpg (javascript:void(0);)

Louisiana_CRX
02-11-2011, 02:44 AM
I perma-bant Johnny earlier, if that doesn't get me respect nothing will. :fyi:

Was Joe perma banned also?

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Was Joe perma banned also?

No, he was banned 7 days. He'll be back Saturday.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Let's hear both sides to this story. You go first Ryan. And remember phat, no lying.....

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww149/ilovethelakings/Favorite%20Pics/TheBanHammer.jpg (javascript:void(0);)

I have to wake up in 5 hours, but there's really no need for any more proof than what is already evident.

1) Paid him
2) Never received anything
3) Posted in here that I never received anything many months after I paid for the baskets.
4) Said he would send them after getting pissy with me
5) Never did
6) He promised to send them after once again getting pissy
7) Never did
8) etc
9) etc

Isn't it pretty evident by this thread that the dude is a shady seller at best, and that he obviously scammed several people?

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:51 AM
I have to wake up in 5 hours, but there's really no need for any more proof than what is already evident.

1) Paid him
2) Never received anything
3) Posted in here that I never received anything many months after I paid for the baskets.
4) Said he would send them after getting pissy with me
5) Never did
6) He promised to send them after once again getting pissy
7) Never did
8) etc
9) etc

Isn't it pretty evident by this thread that the dude is a shady seller at best, and that he obviously scammed several people?

Alright phat, now let's hear why you shouldn't be perma-banned & goob advised to IP ban you.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:53 AM
I wish I would have kept the threatening and hostile PM's that he sent. I guess I was in the wrong for wanting what I paid for? After a while I just didn't care...you'll see this trend throughout this entire thread with everyone he tried to scam. He just stalls until they lose interest.

Hell, he had all the time in the world to post i this thread dozens of times, but apparently not enough time to send off the things he was supposed to.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:56 AM
Perma-ban dbdesignselite while you're at it in case he tries to scam people again...

1phatclipse
02-11-2011, 02:56 AM
hes not in here so I guess I will go first I sold him some motors with baskets I shipped the motors and he said he wasnt going to use the baskets and to just ship them when I got a chance. Well they were up in my attic and I forgot about them.. Then a scammer thread got started about me and half way through it he just comes in talking trash about me and I never sent him his baskets and Im a scammer. Well it pisssed me off so bad that he handled it that way that I took a pic of the baskets posted it then didnt send them to him on purpose. If he would have just been decent about it and asked me about them in a pm I would have dropped them in the mail instead of bullshiiting him and fightn and cussin. he has a right to call me a scammer now I guess but I will have his tracking info tomorrow and post it in here. its just some dirty 20 dollar baskets but he acts like I owe him a grand or something.
and he keeps saying I scammed all the people that were pissed at me but I either sent thier items or refunded them but I think some of them never posted back to say they were straight so thats probably just a missunderstanding

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 02:57 AM
I wish I would have kept the threatening and hostile PM's that he sent. I guess I was in the wrong for wanting what I paid for? After a while I just didn't care...you'll see this trend throughout this entire thread with everyone he tried to scam. He just stalls until they lose interest.

Hell, he had all the time in the world to post i this thread dozens of times, but apparently not enough time to send off the things he was supposed to.

Do you have any type of proof of payment or that he still owes you item(s)? If so, PM it to me & he's gone.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Do you have any type of proof of payment or that he still owes you item(s)? If so, PM it to me & he's gone.

I paid him about 2 years ago, so probably not. He openly admits that he still hasn't sent me anything.

1phatclipse
02-11-2011, 02:59 AM
Oh and I can probably find the paypal refunds also and post them

1phatclipse
02-11-2011, 03:00 AM
I admit I owe him 2 baskets and If i dont post the tracking info in here tomorrow then by all means ban me

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 03:02 AM
My first post in this thread:

still haven't seen my two 18" baskets...

Yep, this is definitely talking trash and calling you a scammer.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 03:04 AM
I admit I owe him 2 baskets and If i dont post the tracking info in here tomorrow then by all means ban me

You sure are worried about your account all the sudden. In the PM you sent me you said you didn't care if you got banned:

I didnt mail you those ****** baskets for one reason lol your an *******! and I really dont care if they ban me or not

LazyRider
02-11-2011, 03:08 AM
Seriously, just ban him. It's not that difficult. All you have to do is read everything that went on in this thread. He's a crappy seller at best and he did scam RAM. I mean seriously, he paid the guy like 2 years ago and still hasn't gotten what he paid for. That's the definition of scamming lol.

pro-rabbit
02-11-2011, 03:08 AM
haha....Wow.

Suicide Bobb
02-11-2011, 03:09 AM
You sure are worried about your account all the sudden. In the PM you sent me you said you didn't care if you got banned:

:ban:

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 03:09 AM
I'm going to bed, have fun with this.

1phatclipse
02-11-2011, 03:12 AM

ryan for real all the stuff I have up for sale right now thats local I think I have traded sunday
after that Im out of car audio. Im really not into it anymore so I want be buying or selling anymore.
So you see it doesnt really matter if Im banned or not. And if I was such a scammer wouldnt I be trying to get people to pay me for this stuff by saying I would ship it to them instead of refusing to ship? Think about it.
I never and will never try to scam anyone. this thing between you and me became personal
but I will send you the baskets tomorrow regardless of ban or not.

pro-rabbit
02-11-2011, 03:15 AM
My thoughts.

he bought said items
you did not send said items
It became personal and you changed the rules of business by not shipping said items because by your standards it was ok, because of personal issues.

I think i got it all

Bob Saget
02-11-2011, 03:15 AM
I paid him about 2 years ago, so probably not. He openly admits that he still hasn't sent me anything.

That's not acceptable. You've had two years to make things right by either sending his items or refunding him. You are a scammer, regardless of what you say. If you want to have the perma-ban removed there are a few things that will need to happen.

1) Either refund Ryan or send him the baskets.

2) Provide proof that all buyers of batteries were either sent their battery or refunded.

3) Contact me with proof of #1 & #2.

Also, do not create anymore accounts. If you create alter-ego accounts they will be perma-banned & I will request that Goob IP ban you. My e-mail is [email protected] If you make everything right I will be more than glad to make a request that you be unbanned.

---Jacob

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 07:14 PM
I've been contacting people he had a bad rep with. Apparently he still hasn't gotten things straight with hispls, here's what he sent to me after I asked if 1phatclipse got everything straightened out with him:

Hell no. Any idea how to get hold of him? I really get the vibe he's a decent guy but got in over his head with those sketchy shipping labels.

RAM_Designs
02-11-2011, 07:15 PM
And apparently he refunded jonny101abc his $280 after 5 months, from what jonny told me.

RAM_Designs
02-13-2011, 03:09 PM
I love how he said he has refunded everyone and that everything is cool...here's what FATBOY told me:

HELL NO.

I've written that money off as a lesson learned.

If you're considering doing business with him absolutely positively do NOT. He's a cheat, a liar, and to top it all off he can't package worth a ****.

Oh, and I haven't received any tracking info(big surprise).

F A T B O Y
02-13-2011, 03:12 PM
1phat is a lying, cheating, scamming piece of ****, in all reality. Lying **** never sent me a dime, only thing he sent me was a battery resting a 3.6v. That battery had been LONG GONE by the time you sent it to me.

I've written this off as a lesson learned. Karma's a ***** dude, yours will come around.

And i sincerely hope you haven't had/never will have a child. Kids raised by people like you never stand a chance.

plugitin
02-13-2011, 03:13 PM
That's not acceptable. You've had two years to make things right by either sending his items or refunding him. You are a scammer, regardless of what you say. If you want to have the perma-ban removed there are a few things that will need to happen.

1) Either refund Ryan or send him the baskets.

2) Provide proof that all buyers of batteries were either sent their battery or refunded.

3) Contact me with proof of #1 & #2.

Also, do not create anymore accounts. If you create alter-ego accounts they will be perma-banned & I will request that Goob IP ban you. My e-mail is [email protected] If you make everything right I will be more than glad to make a request that you be unbanned.

---Jacob

did you really make that ghey email account just for your new mod job here? Really?