PDA

View Full Version : I think i just got screwed by caraudionewbie9

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Guys tell me what you think. I made a thread on caco.com stating that i was looking for 4 l7 12's. caraudionewbie9 (caco.com and on here) contacted me through pm saying that he had four of those subs and would sell them to me for $500. I felt that it was a good price, we talked on the phone, and he sent me pics. At this point i felt confident enough to send payment immediately. The subs were shipped the following monday as he notified me of this over the phone. I asked for tracking but never received it and at the time didnt see it as a big deal.

On Wednesday the ups truck shows up with four boxes and im excited. He unloads them and i open the boxes to find four cadence wild beast subs. Of course im like what the hell so i try and call the seller and i cant reach him. Then i look at the label and the guy who actually sent me the subs is a totally different guy in a totally different state than i though i was doing business with. (caraudionewbie9 says he is from michigan and the subs came from some guy in florida). When i called the guy in flordia and asked him aboit what as going on he was clueless. caraudionewbie9 says his name is donald and when i asked the guy in florida if he knew who donald was he said he had no idea who i was talking about.

After sending the seller messages he finally got back with me and said he accidentally sent my subs to someone else by switching the orders. (how is that possible when i got the subs from someone else). After trying to convince me to keep the subs and me rejecting that idea repeatedly he said he would try and contact the guy who received my subs but ive called him daily since then and i havent talked to him. He sent me one message on Thursday sayin that the guy wasnt home to look at the subs but that he talked to the guys wife. Man why ignore my phone calls? All i really want is a resolution.

Bobby322
04-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Sounds confusing....I'd take the wildbeasts over the l7s though
So maybe u came out on top :)

inkfx
04-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Definitely sounds fishy to me. It sounds like he wrote some bogus return address on the package to avoid problems on his end. Some people are pretty ******. Next time, check into the buyer before pulling the trigger and sending a payment. If the person has no feedback or references I usually ask for them to ship first or I just plain avoid business with them.

MikeyF
04-04-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm pretty sure he said he was from Grand Rapids. I almost grabbed an amp off of him. Hopefully everything gets worked out, sounds pretttty shady.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 03:41 PM
yea his account says he's from michigan but the return address says St. Augustine Florida

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:23 PM
I get my Cadence Wild Beast subs from a guy down in FLA i know. I just have people pay me for the subs and I pay the guy for the subs and have him ship them out from his place. Nothing shady about it folks. I mean I basically sell his stuff for him. I mixed up orders and shipped to the wrong address.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Definitely sounds fishy to me. It sounds like he wrote some bogus return address on the package to avoid problems on his end. Some people are pretty ******. Next time, check into the buyer before pulling the trigger and sending a payment. If the person has no feedback or references I usually ask for them to ship first or I just plain avoid business with them.

I do have refs. I have never had a problem on here whatsoever.

Bumpin' Goalie
04-04-2010, 04:27 PM
So...can we please reach a sensible resolution? Mix ups happen. Lets get it cleared up though :)

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I mean I'm really sorry for the mix up. There is really nothing I can do until the guy that has the L7s calls me back.

scottyk
04-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I do have refs. I have never had a problem on here whatsoever.

So why the difficulty with this transaction then? He doesn't want the Cadence's as he stated.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 04:34 PM
The thing about it is if this was a mix up thats cool. But from day one your main objective was to try and get me to keep those cadence's even after i told you that wouldnt work. Then trying to get in touch swith you since has been like trying to collect a debt

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM
The thing about it is if this was a mix up thats cool. But from day one your main objective was to try and get me to keep those cadence's even after i told you that wouldnt work. Then trying to get in touch swith you since has been like trying to collect a debt

I am trying to resolve this issue. I am waiting for the L7 guy to call me back. What do you want me to do until then? Kiss your ***? I figured ****, it would be a win win because the L7s aren't that great. Why do you think I sold em for 500 bucks? You then told me that you are buying these subs for some guy you know.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 04:40 PM
I figured ****, it would be a win win because the L7s aren't that great. Why do you think I sold em for 500 bucks? You then told me that you are buying these subs for some guy you know.

Dude paid for L7's. It doesn't matter why he bought them...

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I am trying to resolve this issue. I am waiting for the L7 guy to call me back. What do you want me to do until then? Kiss your ***? I figured ****, it would be a win win because the L7s aren't that great. Why do you think I sold em for 500 bucks? You then told me that you are buying these subs for some guy you know.

How is it "win-win"?.............. neither person got what they wanted and paid for. if you were trying to resolve the issue you would immediately refund his money and have a UPS pick-up scheduled. You are using this as an excuse to try to convince the guy to keep the subs you sent................plain and simple.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:44 PM
How is it "win-win"?.............. neither person got what they wanted and paid for. if you were trying to resolve the issue you would immediately refund his money and have a UPS pick-up scheduled. You are using this as an excuse to try to convince the guy to keep the subs you sent................plain and simple.

He got the better end of the deal anyways. I know he paid for l7s but unless the guy i sent those to wants to go thru the hassle, there aint a lot I can do. The guy that I sent the l7s to didn't seem that concerned with it.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 04:45 PM
He got the better end of the deal anyways. I know he paid for l7s but unless the guy i sent those to wants to go thru the hassle, there aint a lot I can do. The guy that I sent the l7s to didn't seem that concerned with it.

Refund the buyer's money...

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2010, 04:46 PM

Thought you couldn't get in touch with him?

misfit138
04-04-2010, 04:46 PM

lulz

This reaks of scam. Caraudionewb, schedule a UPS pickup and refund the OP's cash immediately...

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 04:48 PM
So you really think that because you feel like "i got the better end of the deal" that its ok. What part of that is not what i wanted and paid for do you not understand. Those subs are old as hell as they came out in like 2002 and are discontinued. WHO THE HELL WANTS THAT! And you say the guy that had the l7's didnt seem to concerned with it but how would you know when you just said that you hadnt talked to him

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 04:49 PM

wow you beat me to it

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Refund the buyer's money...

Yeah and then what? Do I get my subs back?

misfit138
04-04-2010, 04:50 PM
You fuckers wait until michaellane hears about this. :)

misfit138
04-04-2010, 04:51 PM

Schedule a UPS pickup for the subs, man. Keeping the OP's money is not cool in this situation. If you do that, you'll no longer be welcome to do business on ca.com. We will make it impossible for you to sell anything...

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:52 PM

I HAVE CALLED THIS GUY NON STOP FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS. HE WONT RETURN MY CALLS. I talked to the dudes wife and she told me he would get back to me....

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:53 PM
So you really think that because you feel like "i got the better end of the deal" that its ok. What part of that is not what i wanted and paid for do you not understand. Those subs are old as hell as they came out in like 2002 and are discontinued. WHO THE HELL WANTS THAT! And you say the guy that had the l7's didnt seem to concerned with it but how would you know when you just said that you hadnt talked to him

Dude. It is pretty apparent he is not concerned. I called him like 30 times and talked to his wife and still no return call.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Schedule a UPS pickup for the subs, man. Keeping the OP's money is not cool in this situation. If you do that, you'll no longer be welcome to do business on ca.com. We will make it impossible for you to sell anything...

okay i will. I am not a scammer just a mix up.

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Dude. It is pretty apparent he is not concerned. I called him like 30 times and talked to his wife and still no return call.

If it's even true..........................What does that have to do with refunding the OP's money?

misfit138
04-04-2010, 04:55 PM
okay i will. I am not a scammer just a mix up.

That's understandable. **** happens, but as the seller it's your responsibility to make it right...

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 04:55 PM

MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS I TOLD YOU FROM DAY ONE THAT I WOULD EVEN PAY HALF OF SHIPPING TO SEND THE SUBS BACK TO YOU! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ive tried to make this go smoothly

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:58 PM

The Cadence subs put the L7s to shame.

Cabin_Pressure
MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS I TOLD YOU FROM DAY ONE THAT I WOULD EVEN PAY HALF OF SHIPPING TO SEND THE SUBS BACK TO YOU! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Ive tried to make this go smoothly

Don't pay for half of ****..................his fault, his problem now. You tried to work with him and he wouldn't.............now it's on him to take care of this.

CarAudioNewbie9

Well then man, lets get this worked out then.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 04:59 PM
If it's even true..........................What does that have to do with refunding the OP's money?

It would just be easier to get a hold of the other guy and have them meet half way and exchange subs. **** id even pay for the gas to do it.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 05:01 PM

That means not-a-****-thing. Dude paid for L7's. It's as simple as that...

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2010, 05:01 PM
It would just be easier to get a hold of the other guy and have them meet half way and exchange subs. **** id even pay for the gas to do it.

Maybe, but what would have been the easiest would have been to pay attention to what you are doing with $500 worth of other peoples property.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:02 PM
That means not-a-****-thing. Dude paid for L7's. It's as simple as that...

You're right. I am willing to refund and work out a deal and get **** right.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:02 PM
maybe, but what would have been the easiest would have been to pay attention to what you are doing with $500 worth of other peoples property.

true.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:05 PM

Of course youre going to say that. Thats the same thing youve been tryin to do from day one is sll me those ugly *** orange woofers. me keeping them would make it easier for you wouldnt it. But like i told you from the very beginning. Im not at all interested

misfit138
04-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Of course youre going to say that. Thats the same thing youve been tryin to do from day one is sll me those ugly *** orange woofers. me keeping them would make it easier for you wouldnt it. But like i told you from the very beginning. Im not at all interested

Dude, those Cadence subs are pretty nice. I completely understand that you don't want them, but they aren't garbage...

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:09 PM

L7s are for squares.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Man look im really not interested in going back and forth about this all day. ur subs are still sitting in my living room like the say they got here and i have no issue sending them back to you on the first thing smoking tomorrow morning.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:12 PM
And those wild beasts are for you so can i please just have my money back

misfit138
04-04-2010, 05:12 PM
L7s are for squares.

meh, issue the dude's refund and then make all the jokes you want...

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I got 250 dollars in my paypal. I can issue half refund right now until next payday.

jttopper1
04-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I am new to this site but, you made the mistake CAnewbie so it seems if anyone should be out anything it should be you . I think i speak for all here or on this site when i say that it matters nothing if the other guy will not return your call. Do the right thing for the person that is communicating with you .If it were me i would not even think of waiting to see what "the other guy" was going to do with the L7s . Lets see what you are made of ....do you do the right thing and fix YOUR mistake and then try to resolve the problem with whoever will not call back . GL beatdown.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:15 PM
And those wild beasts are for you so can i please just have my money back

I understand you don't want the subs, but really you paid for **** and got gold but I'l refund the money to ya.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 05:15 PM
I got 250 dollars in my paypal. I can issue half refund right now until next payday.

Can't speak for the OP, but I wouldn't accept that...

misfit138
04-04-2010, 05:18 PM
I understand you don't want the subs, but really you paid for **** and got gold but I'l refund the money to ya.

Dude doesn't want bright orange subs in his car. Can't say I blame him, because I wouldn't want them either...

dbeez
quit making excuses give him money and maybe you shouldnt have spent half the money until the customer was happy eh..

CarAudioNewbie9
Can't speak for the OP, but I wouldn't accept that...

that is all I got. Im trying here.

michaellane
04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
someone post pics of the cadence subs.

jttopper1
04-04-2010, 05:20 PM
How do you sell 2 sets of subs and have half the money in your paypal?.........hmmmmmmmmmm?Dunno just sayin ya know

dbeez
04-04-2010, 05:22 PM
http://www.lightav.com/car/cadence/sub2005.html

look down a ways

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:27 PM
How do you sell 2 sets of subs and have half the money in your paypal?.........hmmmmmmmmmm?Dunno just sayin ya know

I got to refund the other guy too. I'm on the phone with him and he wants me to refund his money as well.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
wow that is true.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:29 PM
I got to refund the other guy too. I'm on the phone with him and he wants me to refund his money as well.

Well if youre on the phone with the other guy why would you just call me on three way or something and get this figured out. I told you from day one that i really would rather have the subs than the money anyway. Are you serious?

dbeez
04-04-2010, 05:29 PM
you should still have both of their money..

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I just dont want these halloween lookiin *** subs

dbeez
04-04-2010, 05:31 PM
:bsflag::yes::bsflag:

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:31 PM
i just find it so ironic that you keep sayin how you cannot get in touch with the guy and suddenly he answers, your on the phone with him, and now he wants a refund when you said earlier it didnt seem like he cared

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I just dont want these halloween lookiin *** subs

Why do you keep on dissing the subs? I realize they are not the best looking subs, but as far as performance goes l7 aint got **** on the wild beast. I refunded the guy half of his money. Do you want me to do the same for you right now?

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:34 PM
i just find it so ironic that you keep sayin how you cannot get in touch with the guy and suddenly he answers, your on the phone with him, and now he wants a refund when you said earlier it didnt seem like he cared

I find it ironic that you kept telling me you were buying these subs for your "*****" and now you are not. I just talked to the guy, he said it aint a big deal.

dbeez
04-04-2010, 05:35 PM
thats bs to cover you done spent his money..you owe him 500 right now..you wanna be a business man then be one give hime his money right now for the screw up..

Bumpin' Goalie
04-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Why cant The guy who got the L7's send them to "beat" and "beat" sends the cadences to the other guy?

Lol get a 3 way call going?

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Why cant The guy who got the L7's send them to "beat" and "beat" sends the cadences to the other guy?

Lol get a 3 way call going?

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. But like i said earlier i dont think there is another guy.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:40 PM
The subs are going in an install that i am doing for someone. But unlike you i told you what my real name is. My address is the one on the package not someone else's in florida like you did. And the paypal address used to send the money is mine. so what are you talkin about.

tweet02
04-04-2010, 05:43 PM
You said you only have half the money in the 1st part of this thread, now you spoke to the other guy, and he wanted a refund too, you said you gave him half, and you willing to give CA member half!!! How is this possiablw when you only had 250,00 to start with, You are full of ****, and assoon as someone reads this that is close to you and is willing to knock on your door for a fellow member of this site, your asking for problems man, its not worth the little bit of money your trying to screw him out off. Give the man hi money back before he gets smart and calls the po po on you!!

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:43 PM
It just doesnt make sense that the solution you said would be the easiest is the one that you are now avoiding.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:44 PM
The thing is i paid this guy 500 for these subs and he claimed he collected 650 for the wild beast subs and now he says all he can refund me is 250

tweet02
04-04-2010, 05:45 PM
sorry for typo's guys, key board is failing!!!

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:45 PM
If nobody is willing to work **** out then im not being bothered.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:46 PM
There is no other guy. I spent half the money and that is all I have left.

tweet02
04-04-2010, 05:47 PM
ohhhh no dude, it dosent work that way, you owe this man his money or his product, YOU ARE A SCAMMER at this point!!!!!!

budahbuddy803
04-04-2010, 05:50 PM

You are a lying piece of ****. You changed your story around SO much revolving around this "other" customer. Now you say this guy doesnt exist???? WTF is wrong with you? Are you some kind of retard? I hope you never ever have a chance to do any kind of online transactions ever again. Especially now! Fuc k you GTFO

Cabin_Pressure

So where are the L7s that you say you had?

Beatdown337

So basically what youre saying is that there never was another guy and you just sent me whatever the hell you felt like.

CarAudioNewbie9
So basically what youre saying is that there never was another guy and you just sent me whatever the hell you felt like.

Basically.

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2010, 05:51 PM

That sounds about like what happened.

YoungBloodM50
04-04-2010, 05:53 PM
WOW! Looks like nobody will ever do buisness with you on here again. What a ****** thing to do. Give him his money back. If it was me I would take the $250 and hold the Cadence's till you get the other $250 Beat.

plugitin
wow

budahbuddy803

Basically.

I appreciate the balls to be honest at this point and not dip out, but you are seriously mentally challenged if you thought transactions were suppose to work like that. I still hope you never have any more transactions on this site and it would also be pretty cool if you were to be placed in Beatdowns position. F U

budahbuddy803
04-04-2010, 05:54 PM
WOW! Looks like nobody will ever do buisness with you on here again. What a ****** thing to do. Give him his money back. If it was me I would take the $250 and hold the Cadence's till you get the other $250 Beat.

x2 great idea

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 05:56 PM
I appreciate the balls to be honest at this point and not dip out, but you are seriously mentally challenged if you thought transactions were suppose to work like that. I still hope you never have any more transactions on this site and it would also be pretty cool if you were to be placed in Beatdowns position. F U

it was a stupid idea. I figured he wouldn't give a **** if I sent him better subs. but I was wrong. I should GTFO caraudio.com

budahbuddy803
04-04-2010, 05:57 PM
it was a stupid idea. I figured he wouldn't give a **** if I sent him better subs. but I was wrong. I should GTFO caraudio.com

yes, please.

justafifteen
04-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow. I just read this thread and can't even come up with the words to say anything. That is so fucked. So pretty much CAnewbie scammed you from the beginning, changed his story a million times in this thread, and then admitted to scamming you?? What the ****?

Dude needs some serious help. I'd refund OP's money immediately before somebody that lives in your area comes to beat your ***.

Or better yet, send him the L7's and then once he receives them, he'll mail the Cadence's back. :naughty:

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 05:58 PM
dude just send me my money please

tweet02
04-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Hekk no, he just makes another name, and dose the **** again!!

CarAudioNewbie9
Wow. I just read this thread and can't even come up with the words to say anything. That is so fucked. So pretty much CAnewbie scammed you from the beginning, changed his story a million times in this thread, and then admitted to scamming you?? What the ****?

Dude needs some serious help. I'd refund OP's money immediately before somebody that lives in your area comes to beat your ***.

Or better yet, send him the L7's and then once he receives them, he'll mail the Cadence's back. :naughty:

I don't believe he would mail the l7s back after i did that. he would just keep em.

Beatdown337
thats just it i dont think he has the l7's to begin with.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Beat just send the Cadence subswoofers back to the FLA address and you will get a full refund.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:00 PM
thats just it i dont think he has the l7's to begin with.

this ^^^^^

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:01 PM
man i just want to get this over with and wash my hands of it. And i would think you would want to do the same

tweet02
04-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Beat, im in FL, post that address that is on your shipping label. I hope this **** isnt to far, i will check this person out foe you

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
man i just want to get this over with and wash my hands of it. And i would think you would want to do the same

how much do you need for shipping?

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Beat just send the Cadence subswoofers back to the FLA address and you will get a full refund.

Man youve got to be out of your mind if you think im going to send the subs first and then hope that i get my money. Dude look at what you just did what reason would i have to have faith in you sending my money now?

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I sent money first so i dont see why it shouldnt be any different now

ltr450racer690
04-04-2010, 06:07 PM
yea i would wait for at least 400 of it.... but me i would want full refund....... sorry beatdown you have **** a bad experience. not everyone here is a bad guy

kyle

tweet02
04-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Dude, are you in question about a AQ3500 as well!!

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Man youve got to be out of your mind if you think im going to send the subs first and then hope that i get my money. Dude look at what you just did what reason would i have to have faith in you sending my money now?

ill pay 60 to have you ship subs back.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:14 PM
alright if thats the case that'll cover some of the shipping. But then what about the rest of the money

benzmansl65amg
04-04-2010, 06:15 PM
:pop:

tweet02
04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Check subs, i think there blown since there is no other guy, if there better than L7's, why would you sell them for so cheap!!

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-04-2010, 06:19 PM
OP,please tell me you paid with credit card.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Yup, this is pathetic.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:21 PM
i paid through paypal

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-04-2010, 06:21 PM
L7s are for squares.

Don't use my saying,*****

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Check subs, i think there blown since there is no other guy, if there better than L7's, why would you sell them for so cheap!!

subs are not blown.

Beatdown337
come on man where u at lets get this done!

Mr.Ronin_2U
i paid through paypal

With credit card or bank account?

kr15
Dont send nothing back until you have recieved a refund. This is some bullshit. Any man with even 1% of dignity would have said from day one, "I cant get L7, but I can offer you some cadence for a comparable price if you are interested"....Thats it. I dont understand this. CAnewbie has tried to sell those Cadence subs in a high number of threads, so what are you some sort of halfway dealer who scams people? If the Cadence are "so much better" than the L7, you should have stated this and the reasoning for your belief to the op prior to transaction to at least inform him of what you were CAPABLE of offering

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:23 PM
i paid through paypal

Contact paypal and the police immediately and use this thread as proof of being ripped off. You may be fucked already, but at least try to nail this piece of **** scammer...

CarAudioNewbie9
alright if thats the case that'll cover some of the shipping. But then what about the rest of the money

ill get the 400 i paid the guy back and give you 100 I made.

Mr.Ronin_2U
Do not send the subs back with getting refund and shipping!

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:24 PM
subs are not blown.

You do realize that what you did here is illegal, right? You deserve a little jail time and a serious beating. You're a ******* waste...

dbeez
04-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Don't send **** back without your cash and fine paypal claim right now on his ***

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Do not send the subs back with getting refund and shipping!

this

And call the police immediately...

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-04-2010, 06:26 PM

You need your azz beat! I know people that would take your life over 500.00,seriously.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:27 PM
im 16. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I dont want to go to jail.

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-04-2010, 06:28 PM
OP why did you post on here instead of filing with paypal and doing a chargeback? Paying with credit card is scam proof.

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-04-2010, 06:29 PM

**** you!

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:30 PM

So all together that puts us at what 560 (including the 60 you said you would put in for shipping) When can we get this done?

mclerico83
04-04-2010, 06:32 PM
file with paypal, call police, are they the 15's i may be interested in picking them up, they are better then l7's and louder, but he is a piece of **** for doing that and i would nail his ***

kr15
04-04-2010, 06:32 PM
well, before you do ****, you better figure out what your getting into. What you did was fraud. You also used the mail service to commit fraud, that is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. If you dont want to go to jail, DONT BREAK THE LAW you dumbshit.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:34 PM
file with paypal, call police, are they the 15's i may be interested in picking them up, they are better then l7's and louder, but he is a piece of **** for doing that and i would nail his ***

they are 15s. They are in perfect shape.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:35 PM

You should have some common sense @ 16. You knew this was fucked up and you did it anyway. I hope you're scared to death right now, and I wouldn't buy into any of your sob story bullshit if I were the OP.

CarAudioNewbie9
**** guys. Im 16 and never thought i would get in trouble like this. I go to school, I just wanted to make some extra money. I will do whatever it takes to get this worked out. I will take my scamming *** off of caraudio.com for good.

mclerico83
trust me i wont be buying them through you id rather get the number to the actual owner

mclerico83
04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
and yes its a federal offense, he could sue the **** out of you and get you thrown in jail, then using paypal for fraud is a whole other problem and you admitted to it on this forum, why is this user not banned already

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
So all together that puts us at what 560 (including the 60 you said you would put in for shipping) When can we get this done?

whenver you call the onwer.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:39 PM
**** guys. Im 16 and never thought i would get in trouble like this. I go to school, I just wanted to make some extra money. I will do whatever it takes to get this worked out. I will take my scamming *** off of caraudio.com for good.

Bullshit. You knew this was fucked up and you deserve to pay the consequences. I don't care if you're 16 or 60, fraud is fraud.

How would you feel if someone ****ed you over like this? I'm sure you'd consider being fucked out of hundreds of dollars a big deal...

bubbagumper6
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Wait...so you didn't have any L7's to begin with? So you contacted the OP with the intention of sending him the Cadence subs from the begining? What the **** is wrong with you?

mclerico83
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
i just dont undersand the youth of today, even if you say sold for a pioneer premier sub and sent them a ****ing btl its still ****ed up, you have no idea why someone is buying that sub better or not. makes no sense.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Bullshit. You knew this was fucked up and you deserve to pay the consequences. I don't care if you're 16 or 60, fraud is fraud.

How would you feel if someone ****ed you over like this? I'm sure you'd consider being fucked out of hundreds of dollars a big deal...

He isn't ****ed if I return the money. I know what I did was wrong. I am willing to get him all the money back.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I just said I will return all the money and never show my face on this site again. Is that not enough?

evanirr
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
ok, refund the money time now! Borrow that **** or something kid, or sell your system locally, i would be scarred shitless if i were you. You got to fix this now, and never return to the car audio world again.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:45 PM
He isn't ****ed if I return the money. I know what I did was wrong. I am willing to get him all the money back.

Saying and doing are two separate issues. Get this **** sorted out as soon as possible. And yes, once it's taken care of, you might want to vacate ca.com. Thieves aren't welcome here...

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:45 PM
ok, refund the money time now! Borrow that **** or something kid, or sell your system locally, i would be scarred shitless if i were you. You got to fix this now, and never return to the car audio world again.

I scammed a guy out of 500 bucks. It was a sad pos thing to do. I will refund all the money when beat talks to the cadence wild beast owner and gets that taken care of. I am just waiting for beats response.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Saying and doing are two separate issues. Get this **** sorted out as soon as possible. And yes, once it's taken care of, you might want to vacate ca.com. Thieves aren't welcome here...

understood

plugitin
04-04-2010, 06:46 PM
wow, again...

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I scammed a guy out of 500 bucks. It was a sad pos thing to do. I will refund all the money when beat talks to the cadence wild beast owner and gets that taken care of. I am just waiting for beats response.

You need to give the OP your real name, address and phone number. Handle this situation like a man and he may go easy on you...

plugitin
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM

wtf...?

RAM_Designs
04-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Well, this developed into quite a thread.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Well, this developed into quite a thread.

At least the kid admitted to his **** up. Maybe he'll be man enough to get this sorted out too...

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:52 PM
So what youre telling me is that i need to contact the guy in florida?

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:53 PM
So what youre telling me is that i need to contact the guy in florida?

yeah tell him that vincent ****ed you over and that you need him to give you the 400 bucks i paid him and to ship the subs out if possible.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:55 PM
If he didnt already spend it.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:58 PM
well i just tried calling him and he didnt answer so maybe you should call him

plugitin
04-04-2010, 06:58 PM
im in upper michigan, grand rapids isnt too far away btw OP...if you dont get this sorted out pm me.

Beatdown337
04-04-2010, 06:59 PM

so you havent evenm talked to him yet? dude how do you know he'll even be cool with this because like i said before he sure sounded like he had no idea what was going on

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 06:59 PM
well i just tried calling him and he didnt answer so maybe you should call him

I will give him a call.

misfit138
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM

You should talk to the guy in florida yourself. If he already spent that money, you're going to have to come up with it one way or another. I hope you have a Wii, 360, PS3, some car audio or a **** nice paintball gun that you can sell in a hurry.

evanirr
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
****.. he probably never paid other dude back.. he doesnt have the money and is tryin to act like the other guy owes you now... NO, he is the scammer! scammer, you need to pay. like i said, do whatever it takes to get the money, pay him back, and sell the subs locally

mclerico83
04-04-2010, 07:03 PM
yea dude might just go and say **** you and caraudionewb just bought some wb's

mclerico83
04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
yea how do you have 250 in acct, 500 minus 400 equals 100, dosent make sense. ????

tweet02
04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Told your dumb *** this would happen
im in upper michigan, grand rapids isnt too far away btw OP...if you dont get this sorted out pm me.

jeyventura
04-04-2010, 07:06 PM
mother****ing scammer
He knew what he was doing from the very beginning hi deserves all off whats going to happen
OP file paypal claim and go to the police you have the phone number and an address in the shipping label plus the ip from here im sure it would not be hard to find this Vincent or whatever his name is
Post the address in the shipping label maybe somebody in here wants to go visit him

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:08 PM
if he doesnt work things out, post up or pm me the addy. Im getting a motorcycle soon, so i wouldnt mind going on a lil joy ride down there...

MikeyF
04-04-2010, 07:10 PM

I'm in lower, around Detroit area and wouldn't mind taking a trip up to GR either. By the way, how the hell can you try to sell someone something when you don't even have product in hand... And admitting you scammed someone, basically ****ks yourself. OP, I would take police action. Also possibly file a civil suit. That way, he would have to pay you back AND face jail time/probation fees which takes even more money out of OPs pockets.

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:14 PM
i know a few of a the guys downstate...we could arrange a lil get together maybe afterwards? With Toone, Lf4me4 (whatever the hell his name is) and i know theres another guy...

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 07:16 PM
just talked to beat. we are getting this resolved.

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:18 PM
just talked to beat. we are getting this resolved.

better hope so

MikeyF
04-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Resolved or not, your a little punk. You should be taught a lesson either way, in my opinion. Until Beat says anything, your still a scumbag (either way you are) Shiit, i'd be down for a little door knocking, then getting together afterwards. Yea, I know L4yfre or how ever you spell it is like 15mins from me, and Toone is a little bit further. Just the UP is tooo far.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 07:20 PM
better hope so

seriously dude. shut the hell up.

plugitin
Resolved or not, your a little punk. You should be taught a lesson either way, in my opinion. Until Beat says anything, your still a scumbag (either way you are) Shiit, i'd be down for a little door knocking, then getting together afterwards. Yea, I know L4yfre or how ever you spell it is like 15mins from me, and Toone is a little bit further. Just the UP is tooo far.

lol...yeah, shes a little jaunt. :D

CarAudioNewbie9

yeah i know. im getting his money back and im off this site for good....

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:21 PM
seriously dude. shut the hell up.

hahaha...youre a little punk.

MikeyF
04-04-2010, 07:22 PM
So are you just going to leave this site and go to other sites and scam people? Do you even have that AQ3500 you offered for sale? OP, let us know if he has tried to get in contact with you or not...

BeAlLsTaR13
04-04-2010, 07:28 PM
this thread made me giggle, whatta feg i would beat his ***, even if OP gets his money back, i'd still beat his ***

owait, hes 16? tell his mommy and daddy

tweet02
04-04-2010, 07:35 PM
This guy is jerking all of us around, if he did buy these subs from some one else, that person got paid and did his part. A order was placed by a minor and he sent the order out. "MONEY IS GONE" He dosent know this is a minor and could care less, he was paid, and del the product that was ordered. Now the minor need to have his parents contacted, cause they are responsable for what he has done. Sad to say this, but its all the truth!!!!

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 07:38 PM
hahaha...youre a little punk.

i love it how you are acting like you can beat my *** without knowing anything about me.

BeAlLsTaR13
04-04-2010, 07:39 PM
i love it how you are acting like you can beat my *** without knowing anything about me.

we know you're a ***** *** 16 year old low life scamming ****** *** chode muffin

anything else we need to know?

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:39 PM

your 16, enough said. Im waay to old to be ******* around with a 16 year old. I do have a 16 year old cousin that would be down for a joy ride though. just stfu and give him his money back, then just leave.

jbizzle
04-04-2010, 07:40 PM

Hush little boy.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
your 16, enough said. Im waay to old to be ******* around with a 16 year old. I do have a 16 year old cousin that would be down for a joy ride though. just stfu and give him his money back, then just leave.

sweet dude. I am giving the guy his money back. I could care less if you have a cousin that thinks he can kick someones ***.

BeAlLsTaR13
04-04-2010, 07:42 PM
meh, just call the popo and give his *** what he deserves, weather or not he gives the money back

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:43 PM
sweet dude. I am giving the guy his money back. I could care less if you have a cousin that thinks he can kick someones ***.

you better watch your mouth you little *****.

BeAlLsTaR13
04-04-2010, 07:45 PM
^^^ ownt

MikeyF
04-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Get emmmmmm Plug! Haha, little kid or not, people enjoy a fight time to time, especially when someone is a theif. Besides, your from far away, doesn't matter. I may actually enjoy knocking on your door, and talking to your parents about your actions more, instead of beating you up.

plugitin
04-04-2010, 07:57 PM
some people's kids i tell ya...would be fun to call them or go visit them though

4OZGLOVES
04-04-2010, 08:07 PM

If this **** doesn't get fixed pm ME I'm a 30 year old man who would never touch a minor, But I am training my best freinds little brother 6 foot 5 281lbs and best of all 17 years old, we are 4 hours from detroit.

skitzafit
04-04-2010, 08:08 PM

Then why did you want to trade the cadence subs for kicker L7's?
http://caraudio.com/forum/wanted-buy-trade/467917-ft-kicker-l7-solar-baric-12s.html

mossberg385t
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM

why do i get the feeling he's a little neon white boy that is trying to be a gangster.

i'm a G a straight up thug yo this is fo real now ima get my *** beat and go to jail where all the baddies will make my *** into mince meat. welcome to the real world where your actions have consequences.

also aren't you supposed to be 18 to have a paypal? just a thought

im curious about this AQ3500 someone pm me a link?

Jh8909
04-04-2010, 08:12 PM
wow, just read the entire thread from the start. I can't believe I missed this ****, shouldn't of been eating all day. can't believe dude admitted to scamming! so glad I never made that trade with you!

skitzafit
04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
why do i get the feeling he's a little neon white boy that is trying to be a gangster.

i'm a G a straight up thug yo this is fo real now ima get my *** beat and go to jail where all the baddies will make my *** into mince meat. welcome to the real world, you stupid ****, where your actions have consequences.

also aren't you supposed to be 18 to have a paypal? just a thought

im curious about this AQ3500 someone pm me a link?

http://caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/469645-fs-audioque-3500d.html

4OZGLOVES
04-04-2010, 08:15 PM
wow, just read the entire thread from the start. I can't believe I missed this ****, shouldn't of been eating all day. can't believe dude admitted to scamming! so glad I never made that trade with you!
Me too I think he offered me a trade a couple months ago, But I don't do buisness with noobs unless they ship first.

bubbagumper6
04-04-2010, 08:27 PM
If this **** doesn't get fixed pm ME I'm a 30 year old man who would never touch a minor, But I am training my best freinds little brother 6 foot 5 281lbs and best of all 17 years old, we are 4 hours from detroit.

Hey pick me up in Toledo on your way through...I wanna watch :D

YoungBloodM50
04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Any news in the last 30 minutes???? Did he pay you yet beat?

cj407
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
caraudionewbie is ktfo....the known scammer on this site...used the same name of "donald" also OP you need to file a paypal claim and have pm's stating you would pay for l7s..then you will get ur money back..and its then on caraudionewbie to schedule pickup and pay his own return shipping for his subs

Cabin_Pressure
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
View Profile: CarAudioNewbie9 - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com (http://caraudio.com/forum/members/caraudionewbie9.html)

Leave a nice message for everyone that checks his profile :)

d77543020
04-04-2010, 08:41 PM
caraudionewbie is ktfo....the known scammer on this site...used the same name of "donald" also OP you need to file a paypal claim and have pm's stating you would pay for l7s..then you will get ur money back..and its then on caraudionewbie to schedule pickup and pay his own return shipping for his subs

aka
Steelers6Time aka
BassmentJack

mossberg385t
04-04-2010, 08:54 PM
aka
Steelers6Time aka
BassmentJack

why dont we block IPs instead of accounts?

d77543020
04-04-2010, 09:17 PM

this is the second account he has been busted on this week and he will be back

jerseyboy
04-04-2010, 09:23 PM
he should just off himself and make this world better with one less *** on this earth. get a job and stop trying to steal money from ppl. grow the fawk up. dont care if you are 16 or 61. get a life!!

hatedonmostly
04-05-2010, 12:00 AM
lol, I just designed a box for this guy last weekend, never saw this coming.

i know a few of a the guys downstate...we could arrange a lil get together maybe afterwards? With Toone, Lf4me4 (whatever the hell his name is) and i know theres another guy...

:crap:

djm4rshm2llow
04-05-2010, 12:45 AM
****. This is why everyone hates me for being a noob lol. Giving us a bad rep *******. How am i supposed to get references if noone will give me a chance. Scammers make me sick.

But on the other side, he is a kid who is admitting he ****ed up. Who hasnt done dumb **** when they were young. Im only 17, i could list hundreds of **** i ****ed up.

Life goes on, CAnewb grow some nuts and tell your parents what happened. To me it looks like a dead end on your part. Youre not going to get away without getting in trouble, so better it be your rents than the cops id say. Get em to bail you out and then take your punishment like a man. ANYTHING is better than getting pounded in the *** by bubba.

Good luck beat, i hope everything works out for you man.

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-05-2010, 01:11 AM

The mods on this site **** obviously,wait are there mods here?

Loud Dodge
04-05-2010, 01:14 AM
yeah, honestly if nothing is done swiftly about this thru the right people than this will end up being an issue for the op as well.....

being that the guy who is in FL didn't even know whats going on, and the fact the OP is a liar... It wouldn't surprise me if the op received stolen goods.... just saying.

if the subs were stolen, and newb says they are... then if the op hasn't stated to the authorities the current issue. then he will end up being in trouble as well...

Loud Dodge
04-05-2010, 01:16 AM
The mods on this site **** obviously,wait are there mods here?

they are too busy banning people for post dumping..... Like me, I had my account banned for post dumping like a month after I had made the post... and a thread was made asking for someone to pay to ban me.... because some dude was selling a used sub for the same price. And I was looking at possibly buying it.. so I stated that on ebay they were 520 shipped... and a month later I get banned for that... lol totally stupid.

but yeah, they are too busy trying to "stop" post dumping thats why...

Andrizzle
04-05-2010, 01:29 AM
Aw man how did I miss this thread? Oh that's right, nobody comes on CA anymore.

Anyways, where is OP?

BoostNbags
04-05-2010, 02:31 AM
First off, My friend on here was going to buy all 3 of the 2006Ds he had for sale, but when he mentioned wanting to have an ebay auction setup for protection for both of them, no reply....that screams SCAMMER

Second off, you best be glad you didnt sell to me, I may be in ohio, but I am more than willing to make a trip, and more so, as they always said in the corps. "Don't **** with a Marine"

Third off, you pretty much ****ed yourself in admitting you scammed him and more so by admitting you are 16, considering you checked that little box saying you were 18 and agreed to the terms and conditions of a paypal account holder under penalty of federal law

Fourth, your a douche for ****ing up not only your own financial situation, but more than likely your parents, the OPs, and possibly the supposed guy in Florida you got them from

Also, as already stated, ****ed yourself in using the postal system as a way of scam/fraud, FEDERAL offense, talking the big dogs here

****ed yourself even more when you "Spent all the money"

Conclusion, your a horrible liar, horrible scammer, and you better hope you never try to do this again on here, because trust me, I WILL be onto you, I am VERY good with computers. I hope you get what is coming to you, when I was younger, yes, I ****ed some things up but never anywhere near this magnitude, your talking FEDERAL charges, sad when at the age of 16 you can already have yourself into serious jail time and lots of money to be paid to lots of people, not to mention all the pissed off people in here willing to come pay you a visit. If the OP goes through with everything, which he should, if it were me, I would make sure I made your life a living hell, you wont be back, and your biggest concern then, instead of how your going to rip the next person off will be when bubba is coming back for you. Have you have fun in jail!

Oh, and to wrap this all up, to the OP and anyone wanting to pay him a visit, shoot me a PM, and I can get you anything you need to know, real name, address, parents names, neighbors names, phone numbers, all the good stuff.

And a last note to the OP and the seller/scammer...as we always used to say in the corps.
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" .....google it if you don't know

SEMPER FI
3rd Battalion, 1st Marines

quest51210
04-05-2010, 02:35 AM
caraudionewbie...buy my AP3K

misfit138
04-05-2010, 02:41 AM
they are too busy banning people for post dumping..... Like me, I had my account banned for post dumping like a month after I had made the post... and a thread was made asking for someone to pay to ban me.... because some dude was selling a used sub for the same price. And I was looking at possibly buying it.. so I stated that on ebay they were 520 shipped... and a month later I get banned for that... lol totally stupid.

You were guilty. If the right mod sees your post, you'll be banned again...

Fach
04-05-2010, 02:48 AM
didn't this dudes IP match another name that scammed people like 2 years ago, hes obviously not 16 lol

d77543020
04-05-2010, 03:22 AM
didn't this dudes IP match another name that scammed people like 2 years ago, hes obviously not 16 lol

yea hes not 16 he has been scamming on this site for years

bubbagumper6
04-05-2010, 08:10 AM

Ah, so because someone else did something wrong, the mods should just ignore your issue? Two wrongs don't make a right...you broke the rules, you got banned, what's difficult about that?

CarAudioNewbie9
04-05-2010, 09:41 AM
I am still working on resolving this issue. I am a 16 year old that is still in High School. This is my first account.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Beat and I talked on the phone and are trying to reach an agreement. Nothing more to see here.

JL Audio
04-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Beat and I talked on the phone and are trying to reach an agreement. Nothing more to see here.

I think plenty of more luls will be seen here :fyi:

mazdakid
04-05-2010, 11:14 AM
First off, My friend on here was going to buy all 3 of the 2006Ds he had for sale, but when he mentioned wanting to have an ebay auction setup for protection for both of them, no reply....that screams SCAMMER

Second off, you best be glad you didnt sell to me, I may be in ohio, but I am more than willing to make a trip, and more so, as they always said in the corps. "Don't **** with a Marine"

Third off, you pretty much ****ed yourself in admitting you scammed him and more so by admitting you are 16, considering you checked that little box saying you were 18 and agreed to the terms and conditions of a paypal account holder under penalty of federal law

Fourth, your a douche for ****ing up not only your own financial situation, but more than likely your parents, the OPs, and possibly the supposed guy in Florida you got them from

Also, as already stated, ****ed yourself in using the postal system as a way of scam/fraud, FEDERAL offense, talking the big dogs here

Conclusion, your a horrible liar, horrible scammer, and you better hope you never try to do this again on here, because trust me, I WILL be onto you, I am VERY good with computers. I hope you get what is coming to you, when I was younger, yes, I ****ed some things up but never anywhere near this magnitude, your talking FEDERAL charges, sad when at the age of 16 you can already have yourself into serious jail time and lots of money to be paid to lots of people, not to mention all the pissed off people in here willing to come pay you a visit. If the OP goes through with everything, which he should, if it were me, I would make sure I made your life a living hell, you wont be back, and your biggest concern then, instead of how your going to rip the next person off will be when bubba is coming back for you. Have you have fun in jail!

Oh, and to wrap this all up, to the OP and anyone wanting to pay him a visit, shoot me a PM, and I can get you anything you need to know, real name, address, parents names, neighbors names, phone numbers, all the good stuff.

And a last note to the OP and the seller/scammer...as we always used to say in the corps.

SEMPER FI
No one is going to do anything from this site. Nothing will happen to the scammer. Just like anyone else that has scammed here in the past.

CarAudioNewbie9
04-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Look guys, I am trying to make **** right. Give me some credit. I know what I did was ****** but people have done way worse. I wasnt using my head.

I Like Waffle
04-05-2010, 11:54 AM
I bought some wire from him, transaction went fine. Although i wish i had bought knukonceptz instead. I didnt expect it to be ****** ebay wire.

4OZGLOVES
04-05-2010, 11:58 AM
****. This is why everyone hates me for being a noob lol. Giving us a bad rep *******. How am i supposed to get references if noone will give me a chance. Scammers make me sick.

But on the other side, he is a kid who is admitting he ****ed up. Who hasnt done dumb **** when they were young. Im only 17, i could list hundreds of **** i ****ed up.

Life goes on, CAnewb grow some nuts and tell your parents what happened. To me it looks like a dead end on your part. Youre not going to get away without getting in trouble, so better it be your rents than the cops id say. Get em to bail you out and then take your punishment like a man. ANYTHING is better than getting pounded in the *** by bubba.

Good luck beat, i hope everything works out for you man.
Every one was a noob at some point in time, People will in time start to trust you just as they did me. When I put up my first couple for sale threads I'm sure people were worried that I would be Noob scammer, Just don't lie on your thread and if someone who has a lot of references and is a long time member askes you to ship first DO IT. 90 percent of the buisness that go's through the classifieds is bought and sold by the same 10 percent of members. The main rules are ship first, don't lie, and keep good communication, soon enough you will be the person who people ship first to.

hatedonmostly
04-05-2010, 01:07 PM

SEMPER FI

lulz at this guy. :rolleyes:

evanirr
04-05-2010, 01:14 PM
marines crack me up. you guys are not hard, get over it

infamous_e46
04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
so the seller ended up being that troll with the 2006d's and all the wtb ads for btl's ????

thericanballer
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
hello

kroid777
04-06-2010, 01:30 PM
hello

:wave:

Beatdown337
04-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Ok update Guys. I talked to the guy in florida that the subs came from and the what happended is that caraudionewbie took the 500 bucks that i paid for the the L7 12's and kept 100 bucks and gave the other guy 400 fot the subs. He told the guy that i was one of his friends from high school and the reason that they guy didnt know what i was talkin about when i called him last week was because while caraudionewbie told me his name was Donald, he told the guy in florida his name is Vincent. The guy in florida absorbed the shipping costs of these four subs to me in louisiana thinking that he was doing a prefectly good deal. He paid the shipping out of the 400 that he received basically making it so that he only really made about 280 bucks after shipping costs. Although caraudionewbie says we are working this out i havent talked to him since Sunday and beleive me its not because i havent been calling him.

Oh and for anyone thats curious, those hifonics amps that he has for sale also came from the guy in florida as he told him he was buying them for his brother lol. He lied again, go figure

misfit138
04-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok update Guys. I talked to the guy in florida that the subs came from and the what happended is that caraudionewbie took the 500 bucks that i paid for the the L7 12's and kept 100 bucks and gave the other guy 400 fot the subs. He told the guy that i was one of his friends from high school and the reason that they guy didnt know what i was talkin about when i called him last week was because while caraudionewbie told me his name was Donald, he told the guy in florida his name is Vincent. The guy in florida absorbed the shipping costs of these four subs to me in louisiana thinking that he was doing a prefectly good deal. He paid the shipping out of the 400 that he received basically making it so that he only really made about 280 bucks after shipping costs. Although caraudionewbie says we are working this out i havent talked to him since Sunday and beleive me its not because i havent been calling him.

Oh and for anyone thats curious, those hifonics amps that he has for sale also came from the guy in florida as he told him he was buying them for his brother lol. He lied again, go figure

kid had a pretty decent scam going. I'm sure his family would be proud...

Jh8909
04-06-2010, 05:11 PM
wow. just wow.

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Blame the so called mods here,that guy probably created another username and trying to scam again.

Mr.Ronin_2U
04-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Look guys, I am trying to make **** right. Give me some credit. I know what I did was ****** but people have done way worse. I wasnt using my head.

Give you some credit? Man like I said before you need your azz beat! Your not 16,you are a liar,treying to get people to have sympothy on you.

YoungBloodM50
04-07-2010, 01:53 AM

You weren't using your head?! Really?!? I think that's exactly what you were doing. That was a fully conscious decision you made to scam beatdown, and everyone else your scamming.

Notice everyone that he still hasn't denied the fact that he is a scammer. Why aren't you banned yet. GTFO!

misfit138
04-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Notice everyone that he still hasn't denied the fact that he is a scammer. Why aren't you banned yet. GTFO!

No, he isn't denying the scam. In fact, he openly admitted it. And he needs to stay active until this situation is settled, then he can gtfo...

k3n12ock
04-07-2010, 02:29 AM
CAnewb, I hope you die soon. Also, OP, I got some lil TRG's that could visit CAnewb if you guys can trace his IP.

michaellane
04-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Every one was a noob at some point in time, People will in time start to trust you just as they did me. When I put up my first couple for sale threads I'm sure people were worried that I would be Noob scammer, Just don't lie on your thread and if someone who has a lot of references and is a long time member askes you to ship first DO IT. 90 percent of the buisness that go's through the classifieds is bought and sold by the same 10 percent of members. The main rules are ship first, don't lie, and keep good communication, soon enough you will be the person who people ship first to.

i shipped first in my very first transaction...worked out fine...and now people ship first to me from time to time...even have some members ive done deals with a few times who dont even ask for pics of my items :) even KTFO didnt scam me...i got my item and it works 100% lol...it all takes time...and it will come...i was fraze's first buyer...you got to start somewhere....just be honest. AND COMMUNICATION IS KEY

hatedonmostly
04-07-2010, 02:53 AM
OP, how did you pay? Money order or PayPal?

ChuteBoxe515
04-09-2010, 08:58 PM
update?

byrdman75
04-12-2010, 12:22 AM
btw for all u guys who think they should ip ban, changing ur ip is just as easy as making an account

MrJP
04-18-2010, 12:17 AM
OK, where is the hidden camera. This can't be true. No one can be as stupid as this seller. Dude, if you are 16, at least Juvey is all you have to worry about. But unless you strighten out, I predict a future of butt poundings in your future. Do you think your boyfriend will still like you after your butt gets worn out by multiple bubbas daily.

Seriously, don't say you're going to give the OP his money back, DO IT. Don't ask people here to give you credit. You have already proven that you ain't worth it. There is a reason EBay doesn't let 16 year old punks have accounts. That reason is people like you. Now go crying to your mommy and get the OP his money back. Hopefully you've learned something, but don't expect anyone here to believe you.

MikeyF
04-20-2010, 09:25 PM
OP, got an update?

DonJuan45i
06-06-2010, 01:01 PM
dont got time to go through all the pages but I think I am in the same boat, bought a hifonics BXI amp from caraudionewbie9 and no word from him and no amp. Im opening a thread dont want to thread jack

Jh8909
06-06-2010, 01:48 PM
dont got time to go through all the pages but I think I am in the same boat, bought a hifonics BXI amp from caraudionewbie9 and no word from him and no amp. Im opening a thread dont want to thread jack

that *****. your never gonna get that or your money back.

Ali1
06-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Most creative scamming of CA history.

O.G. D-Wet
06-06-2010, 06:11 PM
**** you caraudionewbie9!!! **** my mother ******* balls!!! You're a ******* ******!!!

d77543020
06-08-2010, 09:38 PM
smelly *******

cwruck
06-27-2010, 05:47 PM
this ***** i can't stand people like that. honestly to me it seems that the economy is taking a toll on everyone and even people with great feedback can run into financial situations and rip people off knowing its wrong just so they have money to cover their bills.
the scammer is one stupid *** dude, why do all of that just to make $100? wow
at least to the op he did get some quality subs, they are 15's.. ugly but still shouldn't have too much trouble selling to hopefully make all his money back, but still who would want to go through all this, just months and money wasted because of a stupid person.
hope all goes well for you op