PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVX P7000CD iPod Adapter Question

mkruluts
04-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Ok, I know somebody is going to tell me to upgrade my system, but it is in my blazer and it is going to stay this way. I have a Pioneer AVX P7000CD with the big brain and I would like to integrate an iPod into this system. At this point I am running a 3.5mm to RCA and it works but doesn't charge the iPod and I have to control it from the iPod. My question is Pioneer offers a cable (Pioneer CD-i200) and I was wondering if it is compatible with my system? It works over IP Bus and my system uses IP Bus, but I am unsure as to whether or not it will do what I want it to do. I guess my problem is that I have an Alpine IVA-W505 w/ NVE-P1 in my newer Silverado, and I got to use to the convenience of the iPod integration. Hopefully somebody will have the solution for me. Thank you for your time.

Louisiana_CRX
04-08-2010, 02:57 AM
it may work...it would be worth trying it out

mr.poacher
04-09-2010, 09:31 PM
i dont see that unit as being compatible with the CD-i200... like he said, maybe worth a try, see if you can find it local so you wont have any hastle returning it. but it wasnt on any of the lists that i could pull up.