PDA

View Full Version : April 25th, Northglenn CO.

sub-FATHER
04-04-2010, 03:00 AM
So we got the spot and the show is a go!

R.I.P. & the Low End Monsters will Host a BASSRACE style event along with an ALL OUT SPL Competion.

Entry Fee will be $30 for and cover both events of ALL OUT SPL and BASSRACE
Trophys will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in the Spl events

1st place trophys will be handed out for Bassrace

BRING YOUR GIRLS FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN MONEY FOR BEST HAIRTRICK.
we be giving the women a chance to show and compete themselves with a Best Hairtrick
$5.00 to enter for each girl and the winner takes the cash prize of $50

The Port shoot out will also hand out a cash prize, the more that enter the bigger the pot!, and you must use the existing box for the show, no special port designed boxes for this show!

REGISTRATION IS FROM 10:00am TO 11:00am, the show will start at HIGH NOON!

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu180/sub2weeker/april25thnew001.jpg

d-REW
04-04-2010, 04:07 AM
registration kinda high for only 1-2 in spl and 1st in bass race.

sub-FATHER
04-04-2010, 01:35 PM
30$ covers 2 events. and its 1st and 2nd in each of the 4 classes thats 8 trophys, and then 3 more for the bassrace. 11 trophys total. most shows only have 9 with 3 classes.

last show was 25 for one event!

plus as allways i will get some bad asss trophys!

stevew007
04-04-2010, 11:35 PM
best hair trick??? not sure how thats going to work?

also whats the rules for the bass control?

sub-FATHER
04-05-2010, 01:42 PM
:
best hair trick??? not sure how thats going to work?

also whats the rules for the bass control?

the best hairtrick will be done in my van, unless there are others there that can move as much wind, then the girls can do it in which ever vehicle they want to. and the woman that has the best Hairtrick will win the event and the crowd will choose (so they can do it in a bikini top:) in bikini bottoms:eek: topless:eek: and whatever the crowd chooses to be the best hairtrick with the most wow factor wins!)

this is a chance for all the competitors wives and girlfriends to show up and enjoy the event as well, instead of staying at home saying "*** that, i dont want to go" now they can get involved and have fun too...

the Bass control will be just like a bassrace style event and bracketed, this will be an elimination style event to move on to the next stage, and there can only be one winner in each class. and in event of a 2 ties, the competitior with a the Highest Possible BassControl Average will move on.

stevew007
04-05-2010, 01:57 PM
might as well do a wet T-shirt contest.it would be easier to judge

csu87
04-05-2010, 02:05 PM
im down for that^^^

sub-FATHER
04-05-2010, 07:55 PM
just bought 11 trophys today, ****IT.... Hope theres a good turn out! 1st through 3rd in the spl and 1st only for the bassrace.

but theres good news. i got in contact with USACI and on sunday June 27 at the littleton CarToys Tent sale we will be having a Sanctioned Usaci 1 point event 10 am till we are done.

also in Colorado spings on the weekend of July 24th and 25th there will be a double point Usaci Sacnctioned event held on two days at two different stores in the springs, one of which is at the tents sale there as well.

so we will have some REAL shows here in Colorado finally an i hope we see some killer systems, and these shows ARE FOR SURE.

stevew007
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
just bought 11 trophys today, ****IT.... Hope theres a good turn out! 1st through 3rd in the spl and 1st only for the bassrace.

but theres good news. i got in contact with USACI and on sunday June 27 at the littleton CarToys Tent sale we will be having a Sanctioned Usaci 1 point event 10 am till we are done.

also in Colorado spings on the weekend of July 24th and 25th there will be a double point Usaci Sacnctioned event held on two days at two different stores in the springs, one of which is at the tents sale there as well.

so we will have some REAL shows here in Colorado finally an i hope we see some killer systems, and these shows ARE FOR SURE.

if your so anti burp and test tone why are there only 1st place in bassrace??? burp boxs are for *******! I smash my system all day!I dont need test tones I'll do it with music! yeah

also i didnt catch the part where it says hairtick in james' van? what is up with that? are you going to let people pick the music and use you van for this?

also you didnt answer my question about the rules! what are the rules for bass control ?

I will say this for you james. you do have heart for this sport and that is something that is needed around colorado. because there has been way to many let downs from the judge's around here. so I say THANK YOU and keep up the good work

2loudcrew
04-06-2010, 12:14 AM

June 27 USACI show sounds great. There will be USACi double point event in Pueblo at Import Face off on July 18. That ***** if Colorado Springs USACi show is on July 24 & 25, because all major competitors will be at Austin Heatwave that same weekend, which is USACi regional event as big as world finals.

d-REW
04-06-2010, 12:24 AM
nice to see some USACI shows coming. i saw that one on july 18 a while back is it a full show like spl and street beat too?

also welcome back steve! what you building?

sub-FATHER
04-06-2010, 01:10 AM
if your so anti burp and test tone why are there only 1st place in bassrace??? burp boxs are for *******! I smash my system all day!I dont need test tones I'll do it with music! yeah

also i didnt catch the part where it says hairtick in james' van? what is up with that? are you going to let people pick the music and use you van for this?

also you didnt answer my question about the rules! what are the rules for bass control ?

I will say this for you james. you do have heart for this sport and that is something that is needed around colorado. because there has been way to many let downs from the judge's around here. so I say THANK YOU and keep up the good work

i chose my van so the videos could be made. if anyone else wants to use their boyfriends vehicle or another competitors vehicle thats fine. the whole purpose for the hairtrick compeititions are for the girls to enjoy it and have fun like the last show. i just dont know of anyone else around here that can move air that well. so i chose my vehicle to be the abuser! if i woulda posted up the best hairtrick competition. and entered it ,then it really wouldnt be fair! you know? make the event and then win it!!! so i made it available for the women to come and enjoy themselves, theres no reason to take offense to it. just thought it would be fun to offer the girls. who knows... one of em might go toppless,,, i dont think ive seen a toppless hairtrick yet, and it is for cash so.....

the BassControl will be the same rules as Bassrace, usaci says i cant use their name of BASSRACE because it is theirs! so the name will be BassContol, and just as it sounds.... you will have 30 seconds to control your system on music and average a score closest to without going over your class of 129.9/ 139.9 or 149.9dbs your placing will be determined after your initial run for your Spl run.

and would you be ok if i made this event a music only on the meter??? i doubt it, my preferences have no buisness being part of the rules! unless the other competitors want a music only competition!

sub-FATHER
04-06-2010, 01:12 AM
June 27 USACI show sounds great. There will be USACi double point event in Pueblo at Import Face off on July 18. That ***** if Colorado Springs USACi show is on July 24 & 25, because all major competitors will be at Austin Heatwave that same weekend, which is USACi regional event as big as world finals.

do you think the being a double point event will help? or should i see if they would make it a tripple point? mike said it Heatwave shouldnt effect us cuz its so far . so hopefully it will be good still. I'm not paying for it cartoys is so i can just show up and compete.

d-REW
04-06-2010, 01:52 AM
i chose my van so the videos could be made. if anyone else wants to use their boyfriends vehicle or another competitors vehicle thats fine. the whole purpose for the hairtrick compeititions are for the girls to enjoy it and have fun like the last show. i just dont know of anyone else around here that can move air that well. so i chose my vehicle to be the abuser! if i woulda posted up the best hairtrick competition. and entered it ,then it really wouldnt be fair! you know? make the event and then win it!!! so i made it available for the women to come and enjoy themselves, theres no reason to take offense to it. just thought it would be fun to offer the girls. who knows... one of em might go toppless,,, i dont think ive seen a toppless hairtrick yet, and it is for cash so.....

the BassControl will be the same rules as Bassrace, usaci says i cant use their name of BASSRACE because it is theirs! so the name will be BassContol, and just as it sounds.... you will have 30 seconds to control your system on music and average a score closest to without going over your class of 129.9/ 139.9 or 149.9dbs your placing will be determined after your initial run for your Spl run.

and would you be ok if i made this event a music only on the meter??? i doubt it, my preferences have no buisness being part of the rules! unless the other competitors want a music only competition!

im guessing basscontrol is outlaw style too? or is it sealed on dash

stevew007
04-06-2010, 10:50 AM

no they should be able to play what they want. because you dont use unleaded in a jet!

sub-FATHER
04-06-2010, 11:39 AM
no they should be able to play what they want. because you dont use unleaded in a jet!

My JET runs on unleaded and 18k:nerd:, takes like $60 bucks to fill that b1tch too..

and yeah my rules are however your loudest in front of the B- piller on both events!

stevew007
04-06-2010, 01:02 PM
My JET runs on unleaded and 18k:nerd:, takes like $60 bucks to fill that b1tch too..

and yeah my rules are however your loudest in front of the B- piller on both events!

well when that van was mine it was a 2.4 db gain going from sealed on the dash to the floor with the door open! you do the math ;)

sub-FATHER
04-06-2010, 09:14 PM
well when that van was mine it was a 2.4 db gain going from sealed on the dash to the floor with the door open! you do the math ;)

come on steve. my system plays music ALLLLL DAAAAY. EEVVVVVERRRRRY DDAAAAAYYYY! this is my daily driver and you know it! it WAS your van, but now it is MY VAN! your all about SPL, i want to enjoy my system. and as for your 2.4db gain from sealed to the floor... i do that on music!:fro:

stevew007
04-06-2010, 09:45 PM
ok first off why did you change the tuning in your box from 28hrtz -40 hrtz ? because you werent loud enough! my box was tuned too 36 hrtz and it could play music with the best of them just with no mids or highs LOL you do a 157.7 on the floor I did a 157 sealed on the dash with a 2.4 db gain when I put the mic on the floor thats 159.4 the way you meter it. as for music is that your Excuse why your not loud??? a win is a win no matter how it comes

sub-FATHER
04-06-2010, 09:56 PM
ok first off why did you change the tuning in your box from 28hrtz -40 hrtz ? because you werent loud enough! my box was tuned too 36 hrtz and it could play music with the best of them just with no mids or highs LOL you do a 157.7 on the floor I did a 157 sealed on the dash with a 2.4 db gain when I put the mic on the floor thats 159.4 the way you meter it. as for music is that your Excuse why your not loud??? a win is a win no matter how it comes

your gonna be surprised when i put a test tone in and actually meter my van!!! but maybe someday i'll be loud! thought about next year this year imma work on the shows first! then i'll roll up in a concrete Crx:crap:

stevew007
04-06-2010, 10:16 PM
your gonna be surprised when i put a test tone in and actually meter my van!!! but maybe someday i'll be loud! thought about next year this year imma work on the shows first! then i'll roll up in a concrete Crx:crap:

that would be fun to see you roll up in a crx with a floor build up and a roof build down lol. concrte is not fun when you have to make a change. john wells had a 9" back wall that he wanted to move for more air space. took 2 days to get it ready for a new wall! not fun. he also had a concrete,kitty hair,resin mix in the dash and wow that was a major pain when we changed his dash

PBateman
04-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Concrete shoes?

2loudcrew
04-07-2010, 02:07 AM
do you think the being a double point event will help? or should i see if they would make it a tripple point? mike said it Heatwave shouldnt effect us cuz its so far . so hopefully it will be good still. I'm not paying for it cartoys is so i can just show up and compete.

It would be better turnout if they moved date into August and if it is a double or triple pointer, we would get huge turnout from regional competitors(NM-Farmington, Hobbs, Raton; CO-Grand Junction, Pueblo).

2loudcrew
04-07-2010, 02:10 AM

Bassrace is actually DB Drag, Street Beat is USACi.

sub-FATHER
04-07-2010, 11:58 AM
the Regional manager over cartoys suggested the two day event that weekend because there is a tent sale in colorado springs. i'll check though and see. it would be nice to get everyone here.

and they said i couldnt use outlaw spl, so i actually renamed em both so i didnt have to deal with a phone call again.

sub-FATHER
04-09-2010, 01:26 AM
so from the looks of it and 2 weeks away this show is looking very promising for a good turn out. 30+ in attendance

stevew007
04-09-2010, 08:44 AM
so from the looks of it and 2 weeks away this show is looking very promising for a good turn out. 30+ in attendance

you need to come up with some fun things for people to win a prize or two!

sub-FATHER
04-10-2010, 02:28 AM
you need to come up with some fun things for people to win a prize or two!

right now i'm workin on a wet t shirt contest with women from PT's as the contestants for a $100 cash prize

and perhaps we could create Motor Bowling. we have a set of pins and plenty of old motors to roll.

and a woofer toss. we shall see what kinda prizes we can come up with.

Annnarbor84
04-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Is Travis ever going to make his debut.....

sub-FATHER
04-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Is Travis ever going to make his debut.....
he says he should be able to show up with this one. i hope he does!

stevew007
04-11-2010, 10:57 AM
right now i'm workin on a wet t shirt contest with women from PT's as the contestants for a $100 cash prize

and perhaps we could create Motor Bowling. we have a set of pins and plenty of old motors to roll.

and a woofer toss. we shall see what kinda prizes we can come up with.

watch the woofer toss it will get dangerous. Also take 3-4 of your t-shirts and wet them down then roll them up and see who can put the frozen shirt on first.

also I dont think you should even think about topless or wet T's I dont think cartoys would be to happy with that\

oh yeah a freind of mine stopped by cartoys and they didnt know anything about a car show there. you might want to fix that

sub-FATHER
04-12-2010, 01:15 AM
watch the woofer toss it will get dangerous. Also take 3-4 of your t-shirts and wet them down then roll them up and see who can put the frozen shirt on first.

also I dont think you should even think about topless or wet T's I dont think cartoys would be to happy with that\

oh yeah a freind of mine stopped by cartoys and they didnt know anything about a car show there. you might want to fix that

those guys are lost in the sauce. i'll call tomarro and clear it up! thanks!

NoCoSPL
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Won't be able to make this on either :( no subs :( no zune :(

csu87
04-15-2010, 01:03 AM
ive got 18s for sale noco :)

sub-FATHER
04-15-2010, 03:19 AM
that ***** josh! too bad. i miss the flopping honda

d-REW
04-16-2010, 12:18 AM
not lookn like ill make it either.

sub-FATHER
04-16-2010, 01:19 AM
not lookn like ill make it either.

come on drew i guess you dont want one of the spinner trophys i got. i guarantee no one has one like these!

thisistiny
04-16-2010, 01:54 AM
You could use a better looking poster. ahha.

too far for me. but good luck with the event!

sub-FATHER
04-16-2010, 02:27 AM
You could use a better looking poster. ahha.

too far for me. but good luck with the event!

thats a hand drawn tombstone:crazy: but i would like some full size window decals with my team logo on it for the back window. that looks identicle

bullet4mv92
04-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Yo James, so unless I sell the subs I have by then, i'm not gonna have the money to afford that 18 by this show, but you still gonna let me rock it for the day?

d-REW
04-16-2010, 08:52 PM
come on drew i guess you dont want one of the spinner trophys i got. i guarantee no one has one like these!

pics of trophies?

dextermoped
04-16-2010, 10:08 PM
My In-Laws are in town that weekend so I'll definitely be at the show, good excuse to slip out. Maybe the weather will cooperate this time.

Then again
"High
58F
Precip
30%"

Should be fun anyways. Would like to open up the trunks and look at peoples creativity and systems. Never done "Bass Control" before should be interesting since I really have no idea what it is...See you at the show

sub-FATHER
04-17-2010, 01:14 AM
its a bass race to 129.9 dbs or 139.9 dbs 149.9dbs without going over in the 30 second time limit.

the goal is to hit the number exact on the dot after the meter averages your musical score after 30 seconds.

sub-FATHER
04-17-2010, 01:15 AM
pics of trophies?

they are being assembled. and they have spinners on top. but your scared! i understand you would rather party it up all night and not show for the show!

d-REW
04-17-2010, 01:51 AM
SCARED lol of what ?

sub-FATHER
04-17-2010, 11:29 AM
SCARED lol of what ?

Scared of having to wake up from your hang over! lol...

d-REW
04-20-2010, 03:47 PM
**** i havent had a drink in almost 2yrs no hang over for me.

lookn like nice weather on sunday.

sub-FATHER
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Pictures of trophys! but in a video so you can see the spinner on top.

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu180/sub2weeker/?action=view&current=SSPX0506.flv

dextermoped
04-22-2010, 10:01 PM
look pretty sweet

soundstreamer
04-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Nice trophies! I'd like to catch a show and meet some of you northern guys but I gotta save cash for a show on May 2nd...

2loudcrew
04-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Very nice trophies James. If it is good weather, I will be there. After last show, I almost wrecked in the snow. My truck does ****** on wet/icy roads.

Annnarbor84
04-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Nice trophies leg rider!

csu87
04-23-2010, 12:50 AM
nice. whos rocking 2 12s at this show? i wanna know my competition. just kinda finished the box up today

dextermoped
04-23-2010, 01:58 AM
That'd be me! so what subs did you build?

Is Josh with the black CRX still pushing his 12's?

csu87
04-23-2010, 09:36 AM
i just put together some AQ HDC3As. that was james with the black crx and 12s, but hes not running those anymore

stevew007
04-23-2010, 12:16 PM
i just put together some AQ HDC3As. that was james with the black crx and 12s, but hes not running those anymore

I dont know about that ;)

csu87
04-23-2010, 02:38 PM
he said he was doing 4 10s. he had the box almost done when i was over there? and some beastly 10s

stevew007
04-23-2010, 02:47 PM
he said he was doing 4 10s. he had the box almost done when i was over there? and some beastly 10s

sneaky sneaky LOL

dextermoped
04-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Hey does anyone coming to this show have a pair of passive crossovers for sale? I just blew mine out testing for the show. Not sure how but they were smokin.

d-REW
04-24-2010, 03:30 AM
this weather *****

sub-FATHER
04-24-2010, 10:46 AM
looks like the weather will be good for the show tomarro! wont start throwing rain till about 6 and be 60 degrees. hope to see ya all there!

sub-FATHER
04-24-2010, 10:47 AM
and the sneaky sneaky is this! JAMES can not compete in the SPL portion of OUR show. its not fair! this show is for the locals not the judges!

hunterw
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM
and the sneaky sneaky is this! JAMES can not compete in the SPL portion of OUR show. its not fair! this show is for the locals not the judges!

and since your promoting/and its your show you cant enter either right? or you just trying to shaft james?

stevew007
04-24-2010, 12:26 PM
edit

sub-FATHER
04-24-2010, 01:44 PM
and since your promoting/and its your show you cant enter either right? or you just trying to shaft james?

judges shouldnt enter their own show. why would i give James the shaft? i made the 2 10s and 2 12s class for the locals to enjoy and be competitive. james being a a 155.6 on 2 12s i helped him with isnt really what i considered fair to everyone else! thats why people dont come back. you have to build the scene first! then later on encourage the guys to build better because they dont know anything other than what they show up with.

and james and I have already discussed this. he is NOT entering the 2 12s class. maybe i should have just posted that! he is more than welcome to compete in any other class though. I mean come on! HE is on a Top level of competition. what kinda person throws in 2 12s when he knows he is 10 dbs louder than anyone else in that class?! and He is bassracing, as i am as well. I have no intention of entering the SPL part of the show and never did.

EDIT: the 155.6 is what the rex did with 2 12s before steve helped with the sound deadening

NoCoSPL
04-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Hey does anyone coming to this show have a pair of passive crossovers for sale? I just blew mine out testing for the show. Not sure how but they were smokin.

I have 2 Memphis crossovers, i would probably just give to you, i also have Mpyre crossovers that are brand new never been used i would sell you those for $25, im running my 4 ch as my crossover now.

stevew007
04-24-2010, 02:27 PM
EDIT: the 155.6 is what the rex did with 2 12s before STEVE helped with the sound deadening[/QUOTE]
.................................................. ...........................^^^^................... ...........................................

that guy is a lazy ******* that like's too start trouble so watch out for him

csu87
04-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Meh James could enter for all I care. He is one of best at getting loud around here and should get rewarded for it

stevew007
04-25-2010, 11:32 AM
ooooohhhh sunshine on my shoulder's make's me happy! LOL

sub-FATHER
04-26-2010, 01:32 PM
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THE 26 IN ATTENDANCE FOR COMPETITION WAS A GREAT TURN OUT!

I would like to thank all the competitiors and spectators for showing up and having a good time. OTHER JAMES WILL POST RESULTS LATER

stevew007
04-26-2010, 01:52 PM
I had a good time holding the tent down ;)

csu87
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
i thought for sure you would have won 1st in tent holding, or mic minipulating

stevew007
04-26-2010, 03:25 PM
i thought for sure you would have won 1st in tent holding, or mic minipulating
.................................................. ...........................................^^^^^^^ ^^^^.............................................. .............................

is there any proof of this???? LOL

csu87
04-26-2010, 06:50 PM
lol

when jojo did that "155" i was like goddam that guy sandbagged it the 1st run

NoCoSPL
04-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I was really suprised with the turn out, lots of new guys. Never met dextermoped. Looked like a really good show.

stevew007
04-26-2010, 06:56 PM
lol

when jojo did that "155" i was like goddam that guy sandbagged it the 1st run

I wish i could of heard all the "what the fuks" that came out of everyones mouth LOL

ALL THAT BASS
04-26-2010, 08:35 PM
It was good turnout. sorry I had to leave early... I still think more organization, and earlier set up on the event holders part would be good for the competitors. Just my opinion though. but good turn out!!!

d-REW
04-27-2010, 12:55 AM
this one is for jojo if hes on here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDb11A_D6AY

sub-FATHER
04-27-2010, 01:09 AM
the last three shows have been good ones. i woulda liked to see you and danial show up but you guys are in hiding. break it out!

2loudcrew
04-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Thanks to James & James for good show. Awesome trophies! Good visiting with my veteran competitors(Mike & Steve). We been doing this a long time fellas. Nice meeting new competitors as well. Hope you all make it down for Cinco show on Sunday.

stevew007
04-27-2010, 09:33 AM
this one is for jojo if hes on here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDb11A_D6AY

I dont think he is on here?!?!?! anyways post some more vids up drew

csu87
04-27-2010, 01:42 PM
too bad no one got my 139.9 on video. probably the only time ill ever do that

sub-FATHER
04-27-2010, 02:00 PM
hard to set up super early when we were up till 3 am finishing projects for the show. but people were still signing in till 12:20.

d-REW
04-27-2010, 02:26 PM
ill post some more later most came out like **** bad idea letting my lil cuz try to film i have joe and derricks run that i fimed looks good. i might have your 149.6 dan.

PBateman
04-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Great show! Thank you to everyone that showed up. I think everything went rather well but we need to do a better job with registration and work out a few kinks for bass race to run smoother.
HUGE THANKS to Joe for helping me setup the TL software and for loaning me your cd for bass race. :D Another THANKS to Steve for all the help with the mics and grabbing some lunch for us. ;) Good to see you Mike. Get working on that setup for the next show buddy. Below are the results I have and i'll try to get all the details of eveyones systems on the list.

Nothglenn April 25th. Car Toys Scores

Single sub
--------
1. 153.1 Chris Fish
2. 149.6 Drew
3. 147.0 Don
4. 145.2 Omar
5. 139.7 Tommy

2 10's - 2 12's
--------
1. 149.6 Dan
2. 147.7 Benny
3. 146.1 Jojo
4. 143.6 Raul
5. 143.2 Tomas
6. 142.8 Brandon
7. 140.9 Shorty
8. 138.9 Joe Kicker
9. 135.1 John
10. 134.1 Robert
11. 133.3 Robert D
12. 129.5 Cody

2 15's - 2 18's
----------------
1. 157.0 Joe
2. 145.6 Jonny
3. 140.9 Aaren

3+ subs
----------------
1. 154.2 Derick
2. 149.5 James
3. 148.4 Eric
4. 147.8 Jesse
5. 138.0 Steve

ALL THAT BASS
04-27-2010, 09:40 PM
hard to set up super early when we were up till 3 am finishing projects for the show. but people were still signing in till 12:20.

You know what they say about excuses right?? lol

ALL THAT BASS
04-27-2010, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=PBateman;7075127] Good to see you Mike. Get working on that setup for the next show buddy.

I wont be ready till next year, I've got some other things I gotta get finished up before I start a money pit project. lol But I'll be around at a few more of the shows this year.

2loudcrew
04-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Glad I could help James. Looking forward to hearing those 4-10s on Sunday with power on them(2-40.1s)!