PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Greece!

Puntolunatic
03-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Hallo my name is Odysseas from Greece and I'm glad to meet you..
This is my car audio..

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1751/best2.jpg

Supergumby5000
03-26-2010, 01:31 AM
1) nice equipment, minus the capacitor

2)you have a ******* name

3)welcome

Puntolunatic
03-26-2010, 01:47 AM
minus the capacitor

You are wrong my friend,especially the capacitor is state of art.I payed 200euro!! for it when others Hellix,Macrom costed the half.When you hold it in arms you will realise the quality of construction it offers.It's heavy and huge,like a bottle of 1.5lit coca cola..

Anyway nice to meet you all..

CrysisMaker
05-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Γεια σας! Καλώς ήλθατε στο Caraudio.com. Είμαι ελληνική πλευρά, και im όχι πολύ σε άπταιστα ελληνικά. Η οικογένειά μου είναι η ελληνική. Ο παππούς μου ήταν στην Πολεμική Αεροπορία και γνώρισε τη γιαγιά μου, ενώ ήταν τοποθετημένοι στην Ελλάδα περίπου 50 ή περισσότερα χρόνια πριν. Anyways γειά σου και καλώς ήρθατε!

If my translation is right this is what it should say...
Hello! Welcome to Caraudio.com. I am part greek, and im not very fluent in Greek. My family is Greek. My grandfather was in the Air Force and met my grandmother while he was stationed in Greece about 50 or more years ago. Anyways hello and welcome!!

CrysisMaker
05-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Γεια σας! Καλώς ήλθατε στο Caraudio.com. Είμαι ελληνική πλευρά, και im όχι πολύ σε άπταιστα ελληνικά. Η οικογένειά μου είναι η ελληνική. Ο παππούς μου ήταν στην Πολεμική Αεροπορία και γνώρισε τη γιαγιά μου, ενώ ήταν τοποθετημένοι στην Ελλάδα περίπου 50 ή περισσότερα χρόνια πριν. Anyways γειά σου και καλώς ήρθατε!

If my translation is right this is what it should say...
Hello! Welcome to Caraudio.com. I am part greek, and im not very fluent in Greek. My family is Greek. My grandfather was in the Air Force and met my grandmother while he was stationed in Greece about 50 or more years ago. Anyways hello and welcome!!

CrysisMaker
05-05-2010, 10:07 AM
I dont know why it posted twice, and I know the post is old. But Im part Greek and I had to do it.