PDA

View Full Version : FS PS3 Battlefield 2 Bad Company

Korn4Life
03-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the PS3. Used the game once. Better then New.
This is the Limited Edition game that comes with 6 codes to unlock items for the Multiplayer part of the game.

$50 shipped

KyleBechtold
03-24-2010, 10:35 PM
Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the PS3. Used the game once. Better then New.
This is the Limited Edition game that comes with 6 codes to unlock items for the Multiplayer part of the game.

$50 shipped

...6 codes? the limited edition comes with one code.. for free maps if any come out. I have it..

Korn4Life
03-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Mine has a code the will unlock vehicles, Radar, and wepons. 6 items total.

KyleBechtold
03-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Mine has a code the will unlock vehicles, Radar, and wepons. 6 items total.

oh you are talking about what it unlocks.. Ya there is only one code it unlocks those things

here are the exclusive unlocks (http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2009/10/29/battlefield-bad-company-2-limited-edition-unviel.aspx##)

great game for any one wondering

Korn4Life
03-24-2010, 10:49 PM
I played the single player mode and tried the multiplayer once but just didnt like it. I mean it was very lonely i guess is the only way i can explain it... I guess im to use to the GROUND WAR mode on MW2

KyleBechtold
03-24-2010, 10:51 PM
I played the single player mode and tried the multiplayer once but just didnt like it. I mean it was very lonely i guess is the only way i can explain it... I guess im to use to the GROUND WAR mode on MW2

ya the maps are a TAD to big for the 24 players.. the pc does 32 so it fills the space a little better.. It is still a new game and coming out so close to but after xmas means less players up front.. it will take a while

Keith H
03-26-2010, 01:40 AM
Pretty sweet game. Takes a lot more skill than MW2 does, it's not as noob friendly. Someone buy this!