03-24-2010, 12:24 AM
TNESPL 1X EVENT

TEAM ACT AUDIO & TNESPL PRESENT

HOOTERS, MANCHESTER
CAR SHOW & TNESPL SOUND-OFF
1483 PLEASANT VALLEY RD.
MANCHESTER, CT 06042

SUNDAY MAY 2ND
10AM REGISTRATION/12PM REGISTRATION CUT-OFF($5 LATE FEE FOR LATE REGISTRATION)

$20 MEMBER FEE/$25 NON-MEMBER FEE (INCLUDES 2 RUNS)
YEARLY MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE AT EVENT ($35 FEE)

SYSTEMS, CARS, BEER, WINGS...... OH YEAH HOOTERS GIRLS... ;)

GET YOUR POINTS FOR FINALS.......:wacky:

THERE WILL BE TROPHY'S FOR FIRST & SECOND...... 3RD FOR CLASSES WITH 6+ COMPETITORS IN THEM

SICK GV
03-24-2010, 12:25 PM
2 shows right in our backyard. Gotta rally the troops and get this car done in time. Mr. Houde and Mr. Kaspar hit me up at the shop. Gonna try to finish the car in 1 weekend.

CRXBMPN
03-24-2010, 12:28 PM
good luck, Manch-vegas NH (if that is where you are speaking, state is not mentioned) is about 2.5hrs from us up here I think, maybe 1/2 hr closer for Houdey Houdey Hoo.
I've got equipment in transit, and a Shocker II 10 svc 4 and RF 160aII in my car right now :lmao:

SICK GV
03-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Its Manchester CT 06040. Adam will post the address in a minute.

SPL Blazer
03-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Cool, I'll get it up on the website soon.

CRXBMPN
03-25-2010, 11:25 AM
aah too good to be true :)

SPL Blazer
03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
It's up on the site now. Hope I have some decent gear to run for this one.

ACT Audio
03-31-2010, 10:01 AM
no new information yet...... waiting on info from radio station and confirmed teams showing up.......

TNESPL is new out this way...... Looking for a local finals event........

TNESPL has it.............

SmokeyDog
03-31-2010, 01:47 PM
i shall be there

SPL Blazer
04-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Just confirmed another TNESPL event for Sanford Sound in Sanford Maine, June 13th.

NESPL Cat
04-11-2010, 03:24 PM
I just hope the Hooters girls really have HOOTERS!!!!

97cavy
04-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Just confirmed another TNESPL event for Sanford Sound in Sanford Maine, June 13th.

I am going to try to get something thrown together for this (maine) show since I am now back to work. Blazer needs suspension work, so it probably wont be that, but i'll probably just pull some subs out of it and build a box for the mountaineer

SPL Blazer
04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Would be nice to see you in the lanes again Marty. There will be plenty of closer show than the Sanford one too, like the 1X and 3X in CT.

97cavy
04-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I miss it. Its been WAYYY to long. I'd really like to get up to maine. I havent seen the 420 guys in a while

SPL Blazer
04-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Get your system together and come on down to CT too, who knows, 420 might be making an appearance there too.

SICK GV
04-16-2010, 07:46 PM
The new ride will be at this show. Just finishing up some body work and throwing some primer on it. Gonna be using old equipment and small power but Id love to see some guys come out to shut it down early in the season. This is your chance to get a win so dont cry later when your 6db behind me at the end of the year. SS N/W is the place to be.

SPL Blazer
04-19-2010, 11:31 AM
I got my new TNESPL banner in today, so I'll bring that along to the show. Also had a t-shirt and hat made up too.

Mr. Slate
04-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Nice show last year but I'll be in Englishtown.

SmokeyDog
04-19-2010, 04:38 PM
The new ride will be at this show. Just finishing up some body work and throwing some primer on it. Gonna be using old equipment and small power but Id love to see some guys come out to shut it down early in the season. This is your chance to get a win so dont cry later when your 6db behind me at the end of the year. SS N/W is the place to be.

wow ant that nice of you chris giving everyone a chance lol

ill be there i hope.

SPL Blazer
04-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Ha, he gave you a chance yesterday too, but I didn't see you at the show.

Mr. Slate
04-19-2010, 08:44 PM

lol

SICK GV
04-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah I said this show meaning the one under the heading. I had a deadline for the Hooters show and the USACi one popped up and I knew I wouldnt be ready. Heard it was a fun day though. I guess I was missed :)

SPL Blazer
04-19-2010, 09:47 PM
There were a few people that asked where Team ACT was, guess we were all surprised nobody from the team came out.

SICK GV
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Jon was kicked off the team, Shant blew his subs he was supposed to be breakin in lol, and Justin had a prior engagement. My ride is still being worked on as well but not to worry we will be out at many shows this year.

SmokeyDog
04-19-2010, 10:44 PM

yea but i dident find out about this show to it was to late not making excuses but dident realize it was that day or miss read something

SPL Blazer
04-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Gotta check out my site for shows Bro, had it listed on the main page for a few weeks.

It's good I guess, cause I don't like having to compete against a bunch of guys and get stomped on at USACi shows. But I do like to compete against someone, being the only one in a class isn't competing. I'm hoping that USACi won't decide to make it all one class again like it has been in the past cause of the minimal turnout Sunday in the Super Stock classes.

Hope your gonna be able to make this Hooters show. If this ones great then there will be more there this season.

Mr. Slate
04-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Jon was kicked off the team

A little racial cleansing huh.
He can come to the 203 and get loud. Would be nice to see him beat his old teammates this year. A real box and real subs, wouldn't be hard.

ACT Audio
04-20-2010, 09:38 AM
A little racial cleansing huh.
He can come to the 203 and get loud. Would be nice to see him beat his old teammates this year. A real box and real subs, wouldn't be hard.

Unforunately Jon ran into financial issues otherwise would have continued in this sport.

Sure, he can go to the 203.... if he wants a 148....... oh wait, he had that in street beats last year with (2) 12's................ u do that with (4) 18"s - :hide:

SICK GV
04-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Hahaha! Come on Adam you know Nate doesnt compete. Whens the last time youve seen him at a show (with a car)? For 4 years he has the chance to shut us down and not once has he done it. Give the guy a break. Its got to be rough on him that even his walled van cant touch Justins scores and hes in stock 0-600. We should help him build outside of the 203 box.

Mr. Slate
04-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Unforunately Jon ran into financial issues otherwise would have continued in this sport.

Your drug dealing employee said he was kicked off. So you kicked him off because of financial hardship?

BTW, we have natiional and world titles in the 203.

ACT Audio
04-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Your drug dealing employee said he was kicked off. So you kicked him off because of financial hardship?

BTW, we have natiional and world titles in the 203.

LOL..... we have more in the 860............... GO TEAM PIRATE

Mr. Slate
04-20-2010, 08:48 PM
OK 1, I forgot about him. Then again if you want to get technical, back when he competed, all of Ct. was 203, lol.:p:

ACT Audio
04-20-2010, 11:10 PM
thanks nate.... together we all represent CT no east west shizt. GL to ALL at the upcoming events

SPL Blazer
04-20-2010, 11:17 PM
Looks like I might be hitting the USACi show the night before and crashing somewhere in CT so I won't have to drive back home before this show.

ACT Audio
04-20-2010, 11:46 PM
open bed at my house if needed

Mr. Slate
04-21-2010, 01:05 AM
thanks nate.... together we all represent CT no east west shizt. GL to ALL at the upcoming events

You know, I think I can get along with you but your boy.......................................:rolleye s::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SICK GV
04-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Sad thing about this Nate is the 151 score I leaked out was a joke but your 148 is real. Thats the sad part about all of this. And you can represent the 203 all you want. I represent myself not CT. I couldnt care less about 860 203 123 lmnop. Have fun with your Jeep this year. Be sure you pick a class nobodys in and only compete at the small shows Mr. I held a title in 1982.

CRXBMPN
04-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Just because we put in the work years back dont mean you can hate, Chrissy ;)
The past is the past but as far as I can tell a bunch of us had a blast back in the early/mid 00's and neither you nor any other meat popsicle can take that away from us :)

Good luck with Mike's Yugo, it has potential.

Mr. Slate
04-21-2010, 11:45 AM
51 a joke, yeah right. Funny how you used those same lines on TJ. Guess you didn't learn your lesson.........................never call out a vet. He responded to your call out, I'm not.
I don't answer nobodies. You stay up there in Hooterville and be the loudest among all the little high schoolers, I'm back on the National scene.
Now back to ignoring you.

loudaccent
04-21-2010, 11:20 PM
what are the class s ,, i have a new project, gotta see were it fits

SPL Blazer
04-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Here's their rules page, check it out and see where you fit.

Team NorthEast SPL Rules (http://teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=2)

SICK GV
04-22-2010, 01:11 AM
Nate you have a ton of crap to say about me yet your still chasing my numbers. I dont care if you go way back. You would think you would have learned something, You have no idea the numbers I hit but I have seen your numbers. Heres a link of numbers from a comp we were at last year. Nate did 3 reruns with his walled van with 4 18s. His number is real and van was working fine that day. He even had me sit in it to give me a demo. Dont hate Nate just work on your own cars before opening your mouth
DreamzIIReality Results (http://newenglandspl.com/modern_corporate_027.htm)

Mr. Slate
04-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Inexperienced clown, do you see that I was the only one in that class? When you've been around as long as I have, you learn to conserve and save your equipement. I didn't have back up amps or subs last year. Then again, I owe you no explaination what I do.
When I demoed for you, I turned it up louder for you then I did to obtain this number. And remember, I'm an expert at "head games" and I've been very sucessfull toying with your stupid ***. You took thing to another level and I keep telling you I'm not the one.
Anyhow, I'm always gonna run my mouth to punks like you who call themselves challenging me ( especially on a personal level the way you have), it's not like you can do anything about it.
Keep my name out of your mouth and I have no reason to "F" with you. Very simple.
All winter long you kept messing with TJ. You had a CRX, that didn't work. You have a Yugo, that ain't working too hot either. Funny, since Sunday, you haven't mentioned TJ's name.
That 56.1 in your avatar is a joke. You might fool theese rookies but a seasoned vet can see from that picture that this number was not done in any organization. You don't even see what I see in that avatar.

SICK GV
04-22-2010, 04:50 PM
LMAO conserve your system? What a joke. You did 3 reruns. If you didnt care about the number you wouldnt have wasted the money going up 4 times to hit the same thing. Oh and I never owned a crx. That was all bs I put out there and guess what...it worked. As for the 156....dont hate me cuz I can do that in a stock class and youve never seen that number in your car period. Your scores are posted on the NESPL website as are mine. People know what we run in our cars and the TL dont lie. Even a seasoned vet cant deny 139 with 4 18s in a wall with Crown amps is pathetic. You dont see other vets like Renots do under a 140 because nobodys in their class. Its not like you were saving dbs for finals or any other event. Just say it Nate.... I own you and have for 3 years and more to come.

Mr. Slate
04-22-2010, 05:41 PM
The only thing you own is your criminal history you low level drug dealer. How about I post your rap sheet.

SICK GV
04-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Please do....I need more street credit. And why dont you post why your no longer a corrections officer anymore. Word got around you liked hangin around the showers too much. From what I heard you like the powdered soap because when you drop it it takes longer to pick up. No wonder why your so cranky, your *** has been pounded on for years.

loudaccent
04-22-2010, 11:27 PM
wow .. what a audio thread,, i cant wait for the show to see this action

loudmofo
04-22-2010, 11:38 PM
wow .. what a audio thread,, i cant wait for the show to see this action

x2 but im sure this mite not end well.

Mr. Slate
04-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Please do....I need more street credit. And why dont you post why your no longer a corrections officer anymore. Word got around you liked hangin around the showers too much. From what I heard you like the powdered soap because when you drop it it takes longer to pick up. No wonder why your so cranky, your *** has been pounded on for years.
The only street cred you have is being a SNITCH. You won't be around much longer. Your season is over as soon as you make that 3rd sale to an undercover you stupid street corner junkie.
I don't know who you work for but you'll give him up as soon as they throw you in the backseat of the cop car.

SICK GV
04-23-2010, 08:47 AM
LMAO keep in mind your saying all this stuff to a guy who is a single dad who hasnt missed a day of work in 5 years. If we all judged people just by their appearance then we would all say your a typical ******

CRXBMPN
04-23-2010, 10:17 AM
props to being a single dad. unprops to any mention of snitching, by anyone.

hooters is a time for fun and sun and BOOOOOOOBIES, not hating.

:laugh:

SICK GV
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM
props to being a single dad. unprops to any mention of snitching, by anyone.

hooters is a time for fun and sun and BOOOOOOOBIES, not hating.

:laugh:
Yup I have raised my 7 year old son by myself since he was 8 months old. Not to mention Ive never been arrested or even had cuffs on me once. I look like a criminal but it is what it is.....im still waiting for my crazy junkie record to be posted lol. And yeah high five love booobs!

SPL Blazer
04-25-2010, 01:37 AM
Figured out that I'll be coming down with the family for the USACi show the night before this one, then grabbing a cheap motel for the night and hitting this one in the am. Found one hotel less than a mile away, for $80 a night with a AAA discount, and another one a little more than a mile away for $55 a night and with a AAA discount it's $49.50 a night. Looks like I'll be going with the cheaper one. If anyone else is planning the same thing here's a link for the place we're gonna grab.

http://Americas Best Value Inn (http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=565)

Mr. Slate
04-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Steve, those motels on the turnpike............................ I wouldn't put my family in them. The "better" ones are in Hartford which is only about 10 min. away.

SPL Blazer
04-25-2010, 04:41 PM
There's a Hampton Inn less than a mile from Hooters, that one is $80 a night and those are pretty decent places. Figured I'd look into the one that's $30 less a night.

Mr. Slate
04-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Yes, that's probably a "safer" one to stay in. The trnpk in home of the "short stay rate" motels, lol.

Mr. Slate
04-25-2010, 04:52 PM
edit

SPL Blazer
04-25-2010, 05:00 PM
lol, ok, thats sounds like a good reason.

Mr. Slate
04-25-2010, 10:01 PM
You'll see when you get down there.

SPL Blazer
04-26-2010, 02:01 AM
I'm gonna have to call Action tomorrow anyway, I asked Mark 3 times what time that show starts and he wouldn't tell me. Also wonder if it's gonna be only certificates, if thats the case I'll skip the USACi show and just do this show. That will save me $100+ for the weekend. If I can't get any straight answers I'll pull that show from my site along with the 2X.

ecac06
04-26-2010, 02:05 AM
what time is the USACI show on the 1st????

SPL Blazer
04-26-2010, 02:14 AM
lol, wish I knew. I heard it might be starting at 5pm but I can't get anyone that knows anything to confirm it.

ACT Audio
04-26-2010, 10:33 AM
i'm gonna have to call action tomorrow anyway, i asked mark 3 times what time that show starts and he wouldn't tell me. Also wonder if it's gonna be only certificates, if thats the case i'll skip the usaci show and just do this show. That will save me $100+ for the weekend. If i can't get any straight answers i'll pull that show from my site along with the 2x.

trophies...... Confirmed
USACi @ 5PM SATURDAY........

ECAC GUYS, TEST AND TUNE SAT @ 2PM AT OUR SHOP IF INTERESTED

SPL Blazer
04-26-2010, 10:42 AM
Sounds good.

Mr. Slate
04-26-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm gonna have to call Action tomorrow anyway, I asked Mark 3 times what time that show starts and he wouldn't tell me. Also wonder if it's gonna be only certificates, if thats the case I'll skip the USACi show and just do this show. That will save me $100+ for the weekend. If I can't get any straight answers I'll pull that show from my site along with the 2X.

Easy Steve, Mark just finished finalizing the the event with the new owners. These are brand new owners and it will be their first show. Action use to do 2 or 3 shows a year and always had the biggest, wildest and best shows in Ct. Hopefully, Mark can get that restored.................. and who said anything about certificates?

SICK GV
04-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I dont think Ill be able to make it to the USACi show on the pike. ***** I love hangin out there too. Its not as crazy as it used to be but its still a kick *** place to hang out with your car. Ill be barely making it to our show at Hooters the next day. Still dialing in this POS car. For the record DONT BUY A YUGO! Even if your buddy trades it for 2 broken amps lol

Mr. Slate
04-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Speaking of Yugos:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/nhk218/Floorbuild1.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/nhk218/Wallbuild1.jpg

SICK GV
04-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Yes that is indeed a Yugo. From the looks of it it should do about 20db louder then mine.

spltuscon
04-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Anyone got anything new and interesting coming out for this show? Well, anything I don't already know about...lol

SPL Blazer
04-28-2010, 09:34 AM
trophies...... Confirmed
USACi @ 5PM SATURDAY........

ECAC GUYS, TEST AND TUNE SAT @ 2PM AT OUR SHOP IF INTERESTED

Mark posted on the USACi forum that he'll be there and ready to go between 3-3:30, not at 5. Anyone planning to hit the USACi show the night before needs to be there before 5, like 4 or earlier to make sure you get a parking spot.

SICK GV
04-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Anyone got anything new and interesting coming out for this show? Well, anything I don't already know about...lol

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/88Zastava/downsized_0426001237.jpg?t=1272460135

My new N/W car. Watch out fellas, When I beat you youll get an ice cream sandwich as a door prize.

SICK GV
04-28-2010, 10:29 AM
lol

spltuscon
04-28-2010, 11:18 AM
That ice cream sandwich prize has me wanting to lose...lol

BassBrawlinBill
04-28-2010, 05:02 PM

Yeah everything! But you already know about it so it doesn't count. Same amp tho, but should have my new amp for the 3X.

Chris, that is some funny chit! Derek is gonna be pissed you stole his idea! lol

CRXBMPN
04-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Bill, change your sig amp ;)

tangelo95
04-28-2010, 05:26 PM
I think im gonna take a trip off the island and come to the show ,sounds like fun

spltuscon
04-28-2010, 07:58 PM
Weather is supposed to be good too...in the low 80's!

Chris-I expect my ice cream sandwich if I lose...I'm holding you to it!

SICK GV
04-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Its impossible to lose to my Yugo. Its a lock. My amp is only 2 ohm stable...I think. Or maybe I just forget how to drop it down but you get the picture. Ill be runnin 2 12s, 1 amp, and hopefully 4 batts.

TeamElite-Mike
04-28-2010, 09:09 PM
I predict a 148 in the kick :D

Mr. Slate
04-28-2010, 09:14 PM
I think im gonna take a trip off the island and come to the show ,sounds like fun

Thought you would be at Raceway?

SICK GV
04-29-2010, 02:34 AM
The Yugo will be at the Hooters show but will probably run the Jeep :naughty: . Got some kinks I need to sort out. Hopefully my amp will be back from repairs before the 3X event. If not good old Memphis 4k will do the trick. Hope to see all you USACi and NESPL guys at our show this Sunday. Haters are always welcome as well :crying:

SPL Blazer
04-29-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm pretty sure a decent number of the NESPL competitors will be at this show, most of the guys I talked to are skipping the USACi show and hitting this one instead. I'll be hitting both.

SICK GV
04-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Awesome! Cant wait to see everyones new rides. And everyone can look at my POS import.

tangelo95
04-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Thought you would be at Raceway?
na im not a big fan of usaci, I go to some of there shows but not really my top choice.

Mr. Slate
04-29-2010, 01:12 PM
na im not a big fan of usaci, I go to some of there shows but not really my top choice.

I hear ya.

SPL Blazer
04-29-2010, 02:49 PM

X2, I go mainly because I don't have many comps to compete at so I have to compete at whatever comes up.

Mr. Slate
04-29-2010, 03:39 PM
This rule is interesting:
1.Nonmembers - First year “newbies” and vehicles only, as well as individuals that only attend a few local events a year. This can be decided by promoter and/or judges knowledge of competitor.

Now, I'm a nonmember and I've never competed in this organization. Couldn't I compete as a "newbie"?

SPL Blazer
04-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Not really, thats where the wording "This can be decided by promoter and/or judges knowledge of competitor." comes into play, since we all know you were a serious competitor and not a rookie you wouldn't be able to.

Mr. Slate
04-29-2010, 04:39 PM
But it doesn't mention competitors in any other organization. It can be interpreted as nonmembers and newbies can be allowed to compete in this class.
Besides non of you guys have ever seen me as a "serious competitor". I haven't been serious since 05, lol.
This year would be my first year competing in TNESPL, so I'm a "newbie".

SICK GV
04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
I'd say let Nate go in the rookie class. Give him what he wants. Its only fair to him since hes been out for so long. He will be very competitive with all the newbies.

SPL Blazer
04-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Besides non of you guys have ever seen me as a "serious competitor". I haven't been serious since 05, lol.
This year would be my first year competing in TNESPL, so I'm a "newbie".

Hmm, I do recall seeing you at the Slap regionals in Woburn with an Astro with 4 18" Solo X's, I'm pretty sure that was you.......you had a lot more hair back then. I was a spectator for a couple years before I started competing, so I remember your serious days, and no, your not a rookie, Sorry Nate. :D

Mr. Slate
04-29-2010, 06:09 PM
I had a Voyager with 2 Solo X 18s and that was in 05', lol. I'm a rookie to TNESPL but I respect the judges decision. Hopefully I can catch a few shows. This year, I'm concentrating on USACi and really considering finals. Time for me to get back on the world stage.

SICK GV
04-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Nate you'll always be a rookie in my book. Tell these haters to **** off. Hell Ill go to the rookie class to give you some company. We have a lot in common.. wee cant break a 150 ;)

Mr. Slate
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
High again?

loudmofo
04-29-2010, 09:50 PM
they dont know me so im a rookie also my name this season will be pedro gonsalves :)

SICK GV
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Im not gonna lie so yeah I kinda am. I worked all of 4-20-10 so Im making up for it till Sunday when I have to shower, shave, and look somewhat presentable for our show. Might need Glamor Shots to help me out on this one......been a rough winter on Mr. Steel :(

spltuscon
04-29-2010, 10:14 PM
By "Glamor Shots" do you mean big hair and lipstick? lol

No one told me we have to shave for spl...I'm not coming

ecac06
04-30-2010, 02:41 AM
By "Glamor Shots" do you mean big hair and lipstick? lol

No one told me we have to shave for spl...I'm not coming

lmao

TeamElite-Mike
04-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Actually I think the glamour shots were the pics that Adam took while they were in the basement, alone.........

CRXBMPN
04-30-2010, 08:46 PM
no those are called Blackmail Photos ;)

TeamElite-Mike
04-30-2010, 11:30 PM
I would agree, but you can't really use something he's proud of for blackmail......

SICK GV
05-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Are you guys trying to turn me on?

SICK GV
05-01-2010, 12:26 PM
We got a Memphis 4k for sale. If anyone is interested Ill bring it to the show. Asking $600. Works great. Will power it up or throw it in one of our cars for a demo.

SPL Blazer
05-02-2010, 01:23 AM
I'll give you $100 for it :D

SPL Blazer
05-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Gonna be a nice one today, low 80's and sunny all day. Registration ends at noon today, hope everyone's on time. A few of us are crashing at the hotel across the street from the show, so we'll be there early.

ACT Audio
05-02-2010, 09:06 AM
toady's the day..... GL everyone

thorshammer1
05-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Hope you took lots of pics!

How was the turnout?

spltuscon
05-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Congrats Chris on doing a crazy number in no-wall with only 4k on tap!!

155.3 db with 2 Mojo 12's in an Octo box...unbelievable!

You are the man bro, all the hard work is paying off now.

SPL Blazer
05-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Some good numbers today, a decent turnout too. I'm not sure of the exact number of competitors. Adam from ACT should have a total number. Brandon Koch came out from NY to help out with any rules questions we had, I know he got a lot of pictures, I took a few too.

Next Show is the 3X in Rocky Hill, that will have a great turnout too. I hear that some of the TNESPL guys from North of the border will be coming down for this one.

SICK GV
05-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Thanks Dave! We had a lot of fun and some new faces. Was hoping for a 156 with 4k but it must have been the humidity and a bag of sand lol. Some big numbers were put up and wow to team XLA! Looks like you guys are some heavy hitters. Nice to meet you Rob btw. And as much as I like Keith Fafard Im getting sick of being second loudest of the day because of him lol. That Jeep is serious. Thanks to all that came out.

ACT Audio
05-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Rookie 1 - 137
rookie 2 - 139
rookie 3 - 132
wc1 - 148
wc2 - 150
wc3 - 150
wcp1 - 147
wcp2 - 153
pc1 - 147
pc2 - 163
pcnw - 155

thanks for everyone coming out ant having fun. Special thankx to brandon for all his assistance. Should be posting results soon

ecac06
05-03-2010, 01:59 AM
hey act audio good job on the show today!! there was a good turn out and it was a awesome
the club had a blast.... & hooters whatttttt lol keep up the good job guys

and congrats to Chris on the 125.3 :wacky:

SPL Blazer
05-03-2010, 03:11 PM
All the results are posted on the TNESPL website, TNESPL Hooters Results (http://teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=5&event_ID=98)

CRXBMPN
05-03-2010, 04:17 PM
great #'s guys!!!

SICK GV
05-03-2010, 04:53 PM
great #'s guys!!!

Thanks man! We didnt want the car coming out till the system was done and some bad luck kept us from using a big amp so the good old Memphis Mojo subs and 4k went in. I built the car to be loud and not to mention all the time and effort spent by Dave Lehneman on the box.... all 4 of them came out exactly how I wanted them. Ill keep you guys guessing which class Ill be running each show :)

CRXBMPN
05-03-2010, 05:00 PM
my question is what impedence did you have the Memp @? and why were you in no wall? batcaps?

SICK GV
05-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Dual 4s so 1ohm before rise. It was originally built for stock but every organization I compete out of now has N/W. BatCap is legal in everything but DB Drags street classes and since thats not an issue for most people the BatCap is "one" of the best batts to use IMO

Mr. Slate
05-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Doesn't TJ do a 55 on 1 12v battery, car off, box behind the rear seat?
BTW, the picture posted below........did a 55.6 box behind the rear seat in a big ole' Navigator.

SICK GV
05-03-2010, 07:40 PM
There's a lot of cars and systems that do a legal 155

street b explor
05-03-2010, 08:25 PM
ya chris your right on that but in the usa how many do it with one 12volt battery and one 8k amp only getting 4300 watts with the car off and subs amp box in the cargo area.

I would like to say congrats to everyone was a nice day

I would like to say congrats to my boys scott & rob Thanks for keeping it real I would also like to say that 8 yr old box rob still wangs lol not bad for that 2nd run on 4ohm lol just shows ya you that my custom salaro ports are loud.

i would also like to thank Brian & Vic it was a good time chilling out all weekend next time vic is getting the beers xxx babe.

The only thing i would like to say is need some judges to go over and look at the cars there was none of that going on it would have been cool to see some rules & at the same time next time we come out we will know rules and have copys of them it ***** after asking what class it put ya in not only by one judge but two of them with whitness around to back it but what ***** more is the same guy that put ya in that class comes and tells ya at the end of the show your boy is in the wrong class. WOW that ***** so on that note next time we will have to turn it up and know were a lil wiser knowing that we have look over rules before asking or just call the man him self.

But i will say it has changed since 2006 we had fun Thanks guys see ya the next one.

SPL Blazer
05-03-2010, 09:55 PM
TJ, Rob was No Wall the whole time and his vehicle was inspected beforehand and he fit the rules for No Wall, which is what he said he was running. You guys knew the rules, your not rookies. It was only when he came up to make his run that he changed his class to WCP1, his reg form even had his batteries listed as 5 batteries. There will be at least 3 judges for the 3X so there won't be any issues then. And for the record TJ, I wasn't a judge for that show, I was a competitor. Adam from ACT and Brandon Koch were the ones judging cars. But whatever, it's only a trophy, the points are straight and we all had a good time at the show.

loudaccent
05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
ok first off, steve i went to adam, because i asked you a few things and you were un sure, so i went to adam i asked what wcp1 was and he said subs up to 280 square inches, and i said no powere restrition he said no but it has to be 12volt batts,, thats it, i wrote battey count down, and they signed my paper, they accidentally looked over it, and if you had a problem, i would of pulled 2 batts out and ran again

SPL Blazer
05-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Everything you asked me was about No Wall and whether a No Wall car was following the rules or not, not about WCP. I answered the questions about No Wall, but maybe not with the answers your team wanted to hear. I didn't even know you were in the WCP1 class til they handed out trophies. If I knew I would have said something to you then and would love to have you compete against me with 3 batts. I know you'd have beat me anyway, but at least it would be a fair win. No one likes to compete against themselves.

loudaccent
05-03-2010, 11:02 PM
i have no problems competing it was simple miss cummunication, i wasent gonna run in a class a team mate was running it,, and i wouldend run no wall bebecause i would be handycapped with my set up, so i fit the wcp1 class but i diden know there was a 3 batt limit, the batts can come out in 2 min, u saw how fast my amps come out, so i have no problem, taking the stuff out, iight

SPL Blazer
05-03-2010, 11:05 PM
It's good, I'll let you beat me at the 3X, unless my 3K finds a way to beat your 32K, lol.

street b explor
05-03-2010, 11:19 PM
(((Quote))) Everything you asked me was about No Wall and whether a No Wall car was following the rules or not, not about WCP. I answered the questions about No Wall, but maybe not with the answers your team wanted to hear. I didn't even know you were in the WCP1 class til they handed out trophies. If I knew I would have said something to you then and would love to have you compete against me with 3 batts. I know you'd have beat me anyway, but at least it would be a fair win. No one likes to compete against themselves.(((Quote)))

I answered the questions about No Wall, but maybe not with the answers your team wanted to hear.
so who are we referring to here steve cause i sent rob and brian out to ask. so how dose the rest of the team get draged into this.

loudaccent
05-03-2010, 11:40 PM
and my car was open for 2 hrs to where adam and chris saw the system

loudaccent
05-03-2010, 11:42 PM
my subs are wooped lol dont even know about the 3k yet i dont count the chickens before the hatch

street b explor
05-03-2010, 11:42 PM
it was also open in the lain for all to see cant forget that as well.

loudaccent
05-03-2010, 11:46 PM
looks like im gonna break out the 8" for the 3x show

street b explor
05-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Its funny how we took 32k and could only get a 55 out of it on 5 batts lol ok i here all this **** in here about amps like we had 32k and chris only had 4k only doing 4k on 16volts i call bs and some of us know that them amps wake up on 16volts you for get i know alot of people that had full rides from memphis. try talking that 4k crap to some one that dont know what there talking about.

SICK GV
05-03-2010, 11:51 PM
I got to see the truck beforehand and no lie the entire time Adam and I where talking about how you were in my class. I didn't pay much attention after that. When I saw Robs truck run through I even said out loud that I got to beat a 155 for first. I didn't realize at that time he wasn't in N/W. I'm sure its all a misunderstanding. I dont think anyone's trying to get one over on the other guy. Just a mistake. If anyone has questions on the rules go to teamnortheastspl.com and you'll find everything your looking for.

street b explor
05-04-2010, 12:01 AM
no you are right chris it was the fact that we didnt know the rules that is why i sent rob and brian to ask what class and when he came back and sead he was not in N/w i was like ok but it still to me makes no sence why the team got draged into this. and no hard felling but some one should have had a copy of the rules so if there were any ?s well nothing a peace of paper could not take care off

SICK GV
05-04-2010, 12:02 AM
ya chris your right on that but in the usa how many do it with one 12volt battery and one 8k amp only getting 4300 watts with the car off and subs amp box in the cargo area.

I thought you did a 154.1 with the 8k Thats what your DB Drag stats page says

murilo
05-04-2010, 12:05 AM
nice pictures, I wish I lived closer...

murilo
05-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Nice and healthy competition you have there as well, haha. Who will be the loudest street B?

SICK GV
05-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Wish I had my amp lol

street b explor
05-04-2010, 12:08 AM
well what the page says and what was done behind the closed doors among people that are judges well ill keep that on the low key cant let the cat out of the bag just yet. ill keep you wondering.

street b explor
05-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Nice and healthy competition you have there as well, haha. Who will be the loudest street B?

me if i had your power lol but this yr i bet it will be alex

SICK GV
05-04-2010, 12:18 AM
I say you can do a 161 legal and a 164 outlaw. I know that cars got it in her.

street b explor
05-04-2010, 12:25 AM
you say so. :}

street b explor
05-04-2010, 12:29 AM
im outty school in the am murilo good luck this yr.

murilo
05-04-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm building NW this year TJ, no more street for me.

CRXBMPN
05-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Dual 4s so 1ohm before rise. It was originally built for stock but every organization I compete out of now has N/W. BatCap is legal in everything but DB Drags street classes and since thats not an issue for most people the BatCap is "one" of the best batts to use IMO

hmm i had quad 1 mojo's and i've seen dual 2's, never dual 4's... either way its all good.

SICK GV
05-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Yeah Memphis makes dual 2 and dual 4 in every size but they only make the quad 1ohm in the 15s. Had a bunch kicking around and since the comp amp has been acting up it was a last minute decision to use the Memphis 4k instead. Still have an amp, new subs ,and a box coming out this season. Maybe Ill gain a tenth or two.

CRXBMPN
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
if you think dd z's are only going to gain you a tenth or two you must be on that goooooooood ish - referring to your post in murilo's z 12 fs thread.

loudaccent
05-04-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm building NW this year TJ, no more street for me.

dont for get about are emails shhh

SICK GV
05-04-2010, 09:04 PM
if you think dd z's are only going to gain you a tenth or two you must be on that goooooooood ish - referring to your post in murilo's z 12 fs thread.

Its like Ive said before...Im good for a 125db anything past that is anyone's guess. Im still only using a 4k.

CRXBMPN
05-05-2010, 11:07 AM
your box came out nice, saw a shot of it, love the colors...

murilo
05-05-2010, 10:48 PM

Well, suspicious of me to say this, being the seller, but the DDs will be louder than that, specially with all the power he is going to put on speakers. I saw more than 1dB difference from my best score with the Shockers (like a DD99 with kevlar cone). This happened with a new box tough.

OOPS I misunderstand your post, haha, sorry.

murilo
05-05-2010, 10:50 PM
dont for get about are emails shhh

Yeah, I'm waiting pictures of your build...

loudaccent
05-07-2010, 09:24 PM
im waithing for the vid from this show to download hear is similar vid from the attenion to detail 4 weeks ago
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac73/kon68/th_ROB1572.jpg (http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac73/kon68/?action=view&current=ROB1572.flv)