PDA

View Full Version : Beware of 1phatclipse!

F A T B O Y
03-22-2010, 11:31 PM
The B.S started Jan 6, 2010.

Here is the first conversation. This started Jan 6, 2010.

I had to empty my messages so resend whatever you sent to me thanks

Just wondering if you had any of the C&D batts left?
how many you want? I may have a few hr500,s also

Just one, man.
no c&d,s just hr500,s which are better but I little more expensive I will sell you one of those for 140 shipped

Are they new?
no but they were used in a light ups application so they are just like new

Yeah dude i could do one for that price.
paypal is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX $140 Please do it as a gift so paypal doesnt dip their hands in it lol
as soon as I see the cash I will order a shipping slip
it will take a few days to get to me but I should be able to get it out this week...I only have a few of these left Thanks

I'll send $145, but not as a gift. I want at least a small bit of insurance incase this thing arrives DOA.
thats kool but just to let you know for future deals paypal has no love for ya lol I could send you a brick and they would rule in my favor as long as I had the tracking number saying something was deliverd to your crib from me thats just how they work the only time they cover items is through ebay ....or atleast thats my understanding of it.....I load test the batts before they go out so I know its not doa and if they damage it in shipping take pics of the damage send them to me and I will send you another and file a claim on the broken batt but if you feel safer then just pay the regular way and add the 5 thanks man

Haha alright, i don't usually buy from forums like these, but i read somewhere that they usually rule in the buyers favor? But it may have been through eBay that they were talking about. But your reply kind of assured me you're not trying to jip me. Money is coming from my bank acct so i guess it takes a few days to get to you, just PM me when you get the money and ship it. Thanks man.
Thats kool man and your right to be carefull buying on here never buy from someone who doesnt have lots of good pretty recent feedback..If you ever have a small doubt about someone just pm me and I will help you figure out whats up with them....If you have any questions you can even call me my numbers XXXXXXXXXX Shane Thanks

Money has been sent, thanks man.
Thanks man and I will get it out asap

Hey man i got someone else interested in one of the HR500's if you've got any more. He said just email him if you do.

I got some and I emailed him

Finally on Jan 26 (20 days later), i contact him because i have yet to hear anything about it, and have yet to receive a battery.

He says it's been shipped and gives me the tracking number.

It finally arrives, a 115+ lb battery was packaged in a tide laundry detergent box, with less than a 1" surrounding of home insulation foam around it. Beat to hell and back, but the batt looked to be ok.

At this time, i put the battery in my shop (on a wooden battery rack) and checked the voltage. It was resting a 3.6v. I think to myself Hmmm... He said he tested them all to make sure they were charged, guess he missed one. And then wrote it off as it would need charged.

Then about a month ago i decide to finally install the battery so i begin to charge it. I charge it for ~5 hours on a 2amp trickle charge. I go to read the voltage and it's around 5-6v.

So i charge overnight, check the voltage in the AM and it's 7-8v. So i let it charge a few more hours and the voltage wasn't going any higher. So i disconnected my battery charger and left the DMM on, and 5-6 hours later the battery was resting at 3.6v.

Now i know how to use a batt charger, and i even used two different models to no success. I then try to contact him to let him know that the battery was junk... Here's the convo.

That battery you sent me was junk, man. When i got it it was resting at like 3v. I figured it was just dead. I finished my install and went to install the battery to go with it, and after a VERY long time on a 2amp charge (like two and a half days, me checking it every few hours) it wont charge past 11v. I turned my charger off this morning when the battery was at 11v, and now it's at 7v. Who knows how low it'll be in the morning.

Then he asks me my shipping/paypal info, so i tell him. His reply after that is...

I load test every batt I ship out and I know it wasnt dead when you got it. Most batts leave here in the high 12,s none under 12.5
and thats how I get them I dont have to charge them. You shouldnt have needed to charge it before installing it!
You also said it was "3volts" when you got it ..well I just went out and put a volt meter to every battery I have , all the ones Im getting ready to ship out were over 12.6 I also checked a few others that Ive had sitting around for months that have been abused and set to the side dead and they still read over 9 volts
So how could yours have been 3volts?... I dont know what you done to it . maybe your charger is messed up or you hooked it up wrong but I know it didnt arrive to you doa at 3voltsThen i replied...

I know how to use a charger. The batt was resting at 3.8v when it came in a beat up, barely insulated package.

Just as it's resting at 4.6v today, which I'm sure when i go back out tomorrow it'll be about 3.8.

And i think you knew you were selling me a junk batt.

You told me "i only have one HR500 left, no C&D's." when you just bumped your thread with the last two C&D batteries. And you made a thread on CACO selling HR and HX500's, after you told me you only had one HR500 left, and charged me more than you were charging people for newer HX500's?

To which he replied....

If i said i only had 1 hr500 left then it was before i knew i could get more hr500,s
and I know it had plenty packing if it didnt it would be in pieces.
Im not hard to get along with as most people know but I hate *******s I got no respect for them and thats how your coming off to me saying all this bull **** and being an ******* about the situation
If you wouldve played it cool you would be getting another batt shipped to you but as of now I dont really give a shitTo which i replied...

I'm being an *******? I simply let you know that you sent me a bad battery.

I'm not lying when i say it was packed terribly either, man. A 100+ lb battery was packed in a single Tide detergent box with less than 1" around it in insulating foam.
Now i'm not complaining about the shipping because somehow UPS got it to me without a scratch.

And that was after a had to wait and wait for you to ship it out.

And now i sent you a message, telling you the battery you sent me was junk. Your reply was some douche-baggy response telling me "i don't know what you did to it" and "maybe you hooked it up backwards or something" with absolutely no mention of refund/partial refund/replacement.

You're coming off to me as something beyond an *******.

Put yourself in my shoes. I'm 18, working some BS part time job dumping every dime i get into my system. I find a ******* deal on a battery, send the money that night. When i send the money i have to wait and wait before you ship it, and then when you ship it it's junk. So that's $140 down the drain for me, which could have been 75% of a kinetik 2000. And now i let you know you sent me a 100+ lb paperweight and you come back defensive telling me you don't know how i ****ed it up, but i did? Who's coming off as the *******, man?

He's just not replying now.
That was well over a week ago, and he's been online and posting since then. He's now avoiding me.

He sent me a junk battery, and i think he knew it was that way because he thought he'd get over on me cause i've only posted on CA a few times. He told me that was his last one, when he had HX500's, more HR500's, and the C&D i was looking for originally.

hatedonmostly
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Uh oh...

k3n12ock
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
tl;dr. glws. ttt.

F A T B O Y
03-22-2010, 11:38 PM
I mean, it's only $140 but that's a big chunk to me haha. And i tried to be civil i'm not sure what i said in my PM that set him off. Hate to put his name out like this but ****.

slam
03-22-2010, 11:39 PM
another batt scam I see

grimreper912003
03-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Fatpat vol 2

Jh8909
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Ive talked to phateclipse before and he was a nice guy. hopefully everything gets worked out.

F A T B O Y
03-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Ive talked to phateclipse before and he was a nice guy. hopefully everything gets worked out.

Thanks man, and yeah at first he seemed like a real cool dude (when i was sending him money)

But when i get one problem it all changes.

Sounds like Steve Miller :fyi: haha

michaellane
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM

ive spoke to him also...he is a tad strange IMO and seems kinda shady. i even sold my sub local for less then he offered me because of this. post pics of your battery and testing it. he cant argue with that. also id make a scammer thread if i was you. im not saying the guy isnt kool on most parts im just saying he rubbed me the wrong way.

Highs on bass
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM
yeah... suks. sry fatts man.... that totally blows, I can say that FATBOY is a reputable guy. he's a strait forward dude, if he says the battery is busted, then its just that. BUSTED. and a replacement or something to make it right should be offered!

hatedonmostly
03-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Even if it was at 12v when he got it, what could the OP possibly do to discharge it all the way down to 3.5 and not bring it back up?

hatedonmostly
03-22-2010, 11:53 PM
ive spoke to him also...he is a tad strange IMO and seems kinda shady. i even sold my sub local for less then he offered me because of this. post pics of your battery and testing it. he cant argue with that. also id make a scammer thread if i was you. im not saying the guy isnt kool on most parts im just saying he rubbed me the wrong way.
I kinda felt this way too, talking to him...

dbeez
03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
**** man should have just bought a deka from me..

F A T B O Y
03-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Pics are uploading...

kmanian
03-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Phat,

Do the right thing and send the guy another batt. I personally don't think how you took his comments should have a thing to do with how you treat a customer. I would have him ship the battery back, of you want, maybe split the shipping on the return. But you are selling used batteries, and to say that all the other ones are good, means very little as this may be the one in a hundred that is a POS. Either way, you know the chances of having to deal with a situation like this are there when you deal in these types of things, so man up and send the kid another battery on the double. He kept up his end of the deal, you got a working $140, give the guy a working battery.

Not answering him or dealing with the situation will not make it go away, and infact makes you look like a bigger ***.

That is all.

jerseyboy
03-23-2010, 12:01 AM
strange.. I bought a battery from him and got prompted responses and received a good battery... *****, I thought he was a cool guy.. oh well.. good luck bro..

mxer657
03-23-2010, 12:02 AM
I got a slight scammer vibe from him also. He was always changing the number of batts he had saying they are sold and yet I talk to him and he has more..

F A T B O Y
03-23-2010, 12:04 AM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb302/Patrickreynolds/HPIM1113.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb302/Patrickreynolds/HPIM1112.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb302/Patrickreynolds/HPIM1111.jpg

Resting at 3.19 now.

Johnny Law.Lulz
03-23-2010, 12:04 AM
I was going to PM soon for another C&D too, = (

Slo_Ride
03-23-2010, 12:05 AM
oh hell...

thats one dead *** battery

michaellane
03-23-2010, 12:08 AM
I got a slight scammer vibe from him also. He was always changing the number of batts he had saying they are sold and yet I talk to him and he has more..

ya so did i...

kmanian
03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Fvck i hate scammers

F A T B O Y
03-23-2010, 12:11 AM
I was going to PM soon for another C&D too, = (
Now i'm not saying he's a bad guy to deal with under all circumstances, he may be just the guy you need. But i just want something, the dude didn't even apologize :/ And if it'll be easier i can take a refund, minus $40 for shipping? Or if he wants this one back i'll pay 1/2 shipping back.

Or i'll take a replacement. Any of the above would be fine with me.

oh hell...

thats one dead *** battery
Yeah, haha.

Sir-Lancelot
03-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Chit happens, but you got to make it right if you are the seller.
Good luck OP.

l7runner
03-23-2010, 12:17 AM
That *****...I've met him in person as well, seemed ok

kraudio12
03-23-2010, 12:34 AM
oh man not another well im just glad me and basscourt got ours settled should be recieveing the rest my money soon

i would say bass is a good guy

i wish ya the best of luck with this same situation here man 19 squeezing every dime outta every dollar

vitveet
03-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Phat,

Do the right thing and send the guy another batt. I personally don't think how you took his comments should have a thing to do with how you treat a customer. I would have him ship the battery back, of you want, maybe split the shipping on the return. But you are selling used batteries, and to say that all the other ones are good, means very little as this may be the one in a hundred that is a POS. Either way, you know the chances of having to deal with a situation like this are there when you deal in these types of things, so man up and send the kid another battery on the double. He kept up his end of the deal, you got a working $140, give the guy a working battery.

Not answering him or dealing with the situation will not make it go away, and infact makes you look like a bigger ***.

That is all.

Very well put post! Not much to say after that!

That *****...I've met him in person as well, seemed ok

I have too....and he def. seemed cool.
One thing though, he has that's he's like 34-35 (or something close to that) in his sig but when I meet him a little over a year ago, he "looked" like he was about 18-20 yrs old?? Maybe I just completely **** at guessing ages or whatnot but I know for a fact I wouldn't give him a day over 25.
Oh well, may not mean anything, just talking I guess, lol!
How old did he look to you L7runner??!

V.

slam
03-23-2010, 01:20 AM
im 37 and must ppl think im in my mid 20's.. love my parents lolz

S.

RAM_Designs
03-23-2010, 01:34 AM
im 37 and must ppl think im in my mid 20's.. love my parents lolz

S.

Stop the act and admit you're 25 already....mkay?

RAM_Designs
03-23-2010, 01:34 AM
And now that I think of it, Phat never ended up shipping me the 18" baskets he still owes me.

slam
03-23-2010, 03:50 AM
dam I cant spell lolz

l7runner
03-23-2010, 10:24 AM
One thing though, he has that's he's like 34-35 (or something close to that) in his sig but when I meet him a little over a year ago, he "looked" like he was about 18-20 yrs old?? Maybe I just completely **** at guessing ages or whatnot but I know for a fact I wouldn't give him a day over 25.

V.

I would have figured he was in his 30's...I think he had kids/married etc.

You might have been thinking of me, I'm the young buck :D haha

skadude016
03-23-2010, 10:29 AM
been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for a battery....

basebalz13
03-23-2010, 01:11 PM
This *****, I've gotten a **** load from him now...like 25 or 26. and about to meet up soon to get 6 more. He was real cool and yes he's mid 30's lol.

hope something gets worked out ...

skadude016
03-23-2010, 05:15 PM
when ya see him let him know I want my batt. Thanks :)

kmanian
03-23-2010, 11:59 PM
he is in CA.com now, hopefully he will clear thing up, and we can put this to bed as a miscommunication/pecker match.

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Ok I load test and check voltage on every batt i buy on the spot before i pay for them, I check the voltage on every batt right before i pack them,
as for packing ...I tape the bottom of the box almost solid with tape ,flip it over and cut a 1" piece of "the most solid foam i could find" the same size of the box and push it to the bottom of the box, then i sit the battey down inside the box onto the foam , I them shove packing material as tight as i can get it all around the battery all the way to the top, i then cut another peice of foam and place it on top, and tape the box up as tight as i can,.....this proccess takes about 30 minutes, not to mention having to find enough of the right size boxes, find suitibale packing material, going to lowes and buying 4x8 sheets of the foam,...
its a ***** to pack these 100+ pound batts and im doing the best i can with that...and ive only had maybe 5 out of 100+ batts get damaged in shipping so i would say with that number that they are getting packed pretty well....I cant help it if ups decides they wanna drop them off a building before they deliver them
but as a few people already know if they got damaged in shipping and they sent me pics then i sent them a replacement.
Fatboy just sends me some messages pretty much saying that the batt i sent him was junk and that i knew that before i sent it to him and that it wasnt but 3 volts when he got it, and that i didnt pack it worth ****, ...Well i know i didnt send out a single batt that wasnt over 12 volts because i check them all before i put them in the box just to make sure they didnt somehow lose charge sitting in my garage. The batt he got didnt have any physical damage that he told me about and he waited a long time before informing me he had a problem. When he did contact me he was being rude and making false accustions.
I then went out and checked the voltage on every batt i have....All the ones that im selling were over 12.5....I had a few sitting to the side that I had used my truck with when my alternator was broke and i had used them till they were dead and just sit them to the side and grabbed another they all still read over 9 volts even after sitting there dead for months and probably just needed a charge.....SOOO I figured this guy probably did something to the battery to mess it up after he got it then figured he would just say it was like that when i shipped it and try to get me to send him another one for free or either he just wanted another one and thought since I stood behind my pruducts that he could weasle me out of another for free.......So I still think theirs something fishy going on here.......But I will send him another one if that makes everyone happy....if he pays shipping

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:31 PM

michael I know i bullshatted around for awhile about buying your sub and I appoligize for that ...I was just wanting to test the one i had like it to make sure i still wanted to use 2 of them....My fault man Sorry.....

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:32 PM
I kinda felt this way too, talking to him...

Who are you? lol if you bought something from me ...were you not satisfied?

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:35 PM

Scammer vibe??? ok lol ....Im always selling batts and getting more batts...so the numbers are always changing

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Very well put post! Not much to say after that!

V.

I dont think Ive had the pleasure of meeting you yet V ...Im 33 married and have 2 little boys..I work a more then full time job, my wife goes to college,
and our life is hectic to say the least lol

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:40 PM
And now that I think of it, Phat never ended up shipping me the 18" baskets he still owes me.

Ryan ...Man I forgot all about those baskets Sorry....but i still have them and if you want them pm me your shipping info and i will send them to you

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 01:43 PM
been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for a battery....

All I can say is sorry man....I have like 10 batts I need to get packed and I got really busy at work and just havnt been able to find time to get them packed up
but they will all be on theyre way soon sorry its taking awhile

dbeez
03-24-2010, 02:08 PM
well honestly that packaging seems insufficient shouls have a bare minumum 4" around the battery also the battery should be double boxed 2+ inches of packaging around the battery in each box...

jerseyboy
03-24-2010, 02:12 PM
my battery came in good condition and works fine! i had no problem with my transaction..

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 02:46 PM
well honestly that packaging seems insufficient shouls have a bare minumum 4" around the battery also the battery should be double boxed 2+ inches of packaging around the battery in each box...

5 out over 100 is not a bad number when shipping things over 100 pounds through ups...Im lucky it was so low
And packing every battery the way you described would be to expensive and time consuming when shipping large quantities

Johnny Law.Lulz
03-24-2010, 02:50 PM
MY batt was well packed. I bought one of the 134 A/h C&D's, i thought it was well packed anyway.

dbeez
03-24-2010, 02:53 PM
It may be but I ship all mine that way protects me and the buyer I would rather spend a few extra dollars up front to protect me and the buyer than cost myself a lot more in the end due to a broken item, plus it insures that your claim will go through. I have been through a few packaging classes provided by ups these are their standards for packaging....I have seen a few post that their batts were cracked but still worked and they were ok with that unfortunately others may not be and at that point its your job to replace it all shipping charges would have to be covered by you..

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 03:03 PM
thier shipping standerds huh...lmao...go give ups a battery and tell them to pack it to thier standerds and see what happens to it

F A T B O Y
03-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok I load test and check voltage on every batt i buy on the spot before i pay for them, I check the voltage on every batt right before i pack them,
as for packing ...I tape the bottom of the box almost solid with tape ,flip it over and cut a 1" piece of "the most solid foam i could find" the same size of the box and push it to the bottom of the box, then i sit the battey down inside the box onto the foam , I them shove packing material as tight as i can get it all around the battery all the way to the top, i then cut another peice of foam and place it on top, and tape the box up as tight as i can,.....this proccess takes about 30 minutes, not to mention having to find enough of the right size boxes, find suitibale packing material, going to lowes and buying 4x8 sheets of the foam,...
its a ***** to pack these 100+ pound batts and im doing the best i can with that...and ive only had maybe 5 out of 100+ batts get damaged in shipping so i would say with that number that they are getting packed pretty well....I cant help it if ups decides they wanna drop them off a building before they deliver them
but as a few people already know if they got damaged in shipping and they sent me pics then i sent them a replacement.
Fatboy just sends me some messages pretty much saying that the batt i sent him was junk and that i knew that before i sent it to him and that it wasnt but 3 volts when he got it, and that i didnt pack it worth ****, ...Well i know i didnt send out a single batt that wasnt over 12 volts because i check them all before i put them in the box just to make sure they didnt somehow lose charge sitting in my garage. The batt he got didnt have any physical damage that he told me about and he waited a long time before informing me he had a problem. When he did contact me he was being rude and making false accustions.
I then went out and checked the voltage on every batt i have....All the ones that im selling were over 12.5....I had a few sitting to the side that I had used my truck with when my alternator was broke and i had used them till they were dead and just sit them to the side and grabbed another they all still read over 9 volts even after sitting there dead for months and probably just needed a charge.....SOOO I figured this guy probably did something to the battery to mess it up after he got it then figured he would just say it was like that when i shipped it and try to get me to send him another one for free or either he just wanted another one and thought since I stood behind my pruducts that he could weasle me out of another for free.......So I still think theirs something fishy going on here.......But I will send him another one if that makes everyone happy....if he pays shipping

What would i gain if i purposefully ruined the battery so you'd send me another, and how in the world would i do that?

And as far as you standing behind your product, when i messaged you in a pm your reply was "idk what you did to it", and then "i don't give a ****". Never once mentioned sending me a replacement untill after you more or less told me to go F myself.

Except for now when you're trying to sugar coat it, and the packaging was beyond terrible (mine, atleast) and i REALLY wish i'd have thought to take pictures when it got here. It made it to me in good shape, just for your future sales. The only foam was on the sides, which was two peices that were about 75% as tall as the battery, that had been broken in half and shoved down into the sides of the box.

And as for me trying to weasle you out of a battery so i'll have two... I posted a pic of the battery a 3.19v. There's no way that batt is recoverable.

You tell me i'm being fishy, look back at the replies you just made and count the excuses you had to make because of the bad way you're handling your sales. And that's only the few who read my thread.

F A T B O Y
03-24-2010, 05:55 PM
And also if you think it's my fault the battery is JUNK, why did you completely ignore my PM's until i made this thread?

k_schutte
03-24-2010, 05:57 PM
I say get some decent pictures before anyone does anything...

as for packaging, anything over 50lbs should have a MINIMUM of 2" packaging all around it. Also, I have never seen a battery that low before, usually anything under 10.6 (IIRC) is not going to "come back to life", or at least that is how we did it at Interstate Battery when I worked there.

peterweiner
03-24-2010, 06:11 PM
I say get some decent pictures before anyone does anything...

as for packaging, anything over 50lbs should have a MINIMUM of 2" packaging all around it. Also, I have never seen a battery that low before, usually anything under 10.6 (IIRC) is not going to "come back to life", or at least that is how we did it at Interstate Battery when I worked there.

its funny to see you butt into this situation when youre a scammer yourself fyi. your words here have the same equivalency as the **** stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

CLNFREAK
03-24-2010, 06:16 PM
I got two c&d's from phat and they were packaged great. even had protectors over the termals, I tested them before they were out of the box and resting votage was well over 12 (dont rember the exact number). batts sat for a month or so before I freshen the charge, and still were good, charged them sat for few weeks before installed (did this on purpose so If they were bad i didnt waste my time installing them), just installed them last week and work great.

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 07:50 PM
What would i gain if i purposefully ruined the battery so you'd send me another, and how in the world would i do that?

And as far as you standing behind your product, when i messaged you in a pm your reply was "idk what you did to it", and then "i don't give a ****". Never once mentioned sending me a replacement untill after you more or less told me to go F myself.

Except for now when you're trying to sugar coat it, and the packaging was beyond terrible (mine, atleast) and i REALLY wish i'd have thought to take pictures when it got here. It made it to me in good shape, just for your future sales. The only foam was on the sides, which was two peices that were about 75% as tall as the battery, that had been broken in half and shoved down into the sides of the box.

And as for me trying to weasle you out of a battery so i'll have two... I posted a pic of the battery a 3.19v. There's no way that batt is recoverable.

You tell me i'm being fishy, look back at the replies you just made and count the excuses you had to make because of the bad way you're handling your sales. And that's only the few who read my thread.

whatever man Im not arguing with you any more....If you want another one pay for shipping and I will send it to you

power-fanatic07
03-24-2010, 08:02 PM
its funny to see you butt into this situation when youre a scammer yourself fyi. your words here have the same equivalency as the **** stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

lulz

michaellane
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
michael I know i bullshatted around for awhile about buying your sub and I appoligize for that ...I was just wanting to test the one i had like it to make sure i still wanted to use 2 of them....My fault man Sorry.....

its all good man i just cant stick up for you since we never did the deal and you did beat around the bush and cost me 2 days off and then tried to low ball me then wanted me to drive a hour and not throw in gas money lol. on another note i think your packaging is fine for the batts. mine i got from basscort barely made it her IMO. i never said anytrhing about it but it was a crap job. just small cut up pool noodles. so yes your packaging is fine i think. but i will have to say this...the OP doesnt have much to gain by ruining the batt just to get another one. also he may be a newb i dont remember but i can honestly say I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE A GOOD BATT AND RUIN IT IN LIKE A WEEK LIKE HE DID. also if you got batts that are still sitting at 9volts after months then id just chalk this one time up to being a fereak cause that cant be explained....you are making this right and i think that shows you are a good guy and can be trusted. but i do think you guys should split shipping.

I Like Waffle
03-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Sounds like the OP is an inconsiderate ******* and is quick to jump to conclusions. I met this guy in person and bought a couple batts, ive had absolutely no problem with them whatsoever, seemed like a cool guy and we bullshitted around for a bit. I even completely drained the batts in the rear down to 10v not knowing my main fuse had blown, charged it back up and its good as new. If UPS is only ****ing up 5% of his batteries, i say hes packing them **** good.

Btw, are you insuring them when you ship them?

Johnny Law.Lulz
03-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Really though, if he did **** this batt up on purpose and you sent him another, he would still only have 1 batt so how would that help him.

I Like Waffle
03-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Really though, if he did **** this batt up on purpose and you sent him another, he would still only have 1 batt so how would that help him.

Wtf are you talking about? I may have missed something but it seems that if he sent him a batt and it ended up broken somehow, and he sends him another to replace it, then he got what he originally paid for.

Personally i wouldnt send him a new battery, id let him take it up with UPS insurance. If you ship 100 batts the same and only 5 mess up, its not your fault. I know how ups treats ****, i worked there when i was like 16.

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 09:15 PM
it doesnt seem this batt got messed up in shipping hes saying it was 3 volts when he got it and is trash and i sent it to him knowing that
I would never do that....I dont know whats happend to it and I dont mind sending him another if he handles shipping

ltr450racer690
03-24-2010, 09:21 PM
**** happens..... the op is now tying to get this right.... i personally think they should split shipping but thats me. and i know how had ups is on batts, they trashed one last month that i shipped

tc3k101
03-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Sounds like the OP is an inconsiderate ******* and is quick to jump to conclusions. I met this guy in person and bought a couple batts, ive had absolutely no problem with them whatsoever, seemed like a cool guy and we bullshitted around for a bit. I even completely drained the batts in the rear down to 10v not knowing my main fuse had blown, charged it back up and its good as new. If UPS is only ****ing up 5% of his batteries, i say hes packing them **** good.

Btw, are you insuring them when you ship them?

Are you retarded? How the **** did the op jump to conclusions?

tc3k101
03-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Wtf are you talking about? I may have missed something but it seems that if he sent him a batt and it ended up broken somehow, and he sends him another to replace it, then he got what he originally paid for.

Personally i wouldnt send him a new battery, id let him take it up with UPS insurance. If you ship 100 batts the same and only 5 mess up, its not your fault. I know how ups treats ****, i worked there when i was like 16.

Oh man you must have some reading comprehension problems, and lack of any idea how to perform business properly. How is it the op post his batt came ****ed up? He paid for something that did not come as described. If it was packaged better maybe it would have survived, this is phat's problem. He has yet to fullfill his end of the deal.

1phatclipse
03-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh man you must have some reading comprehension problems, and lack of any idea how to perform business properly. How is it the op post his batt came ****ed up? He paid for something that did not come as described. If it was packaged better maybe it would have survived, this is phat's problem. He has yet to fullfill his end of the deal.

If the batt was messed up in shipping you would be able to tell by looking at the case he saids it was 3 volts when he got it I say I tested it before I packed it and it was well over 12 volts....I think I have sold enough stuff over the years without any problems that my word would be a little better then a noob on here
why would i send this guy a bad batt when i have 50 good batts sitting right beside it.....HMMM....I wouldnt somethings fishy here...but I will send him another if he pays shipping thats all im going to do in this situation

Highs on bass
03-24-2010, 10:02 PM
I know fat myself. He is a good guy, and isn't trying to one over anyone. He bought a battery that is not usable. And in several attempts to settle the issue, You deny any responsibility, the Thread is a last ditch desperiation move to begin to try and get some sort of honest answer. In all the posted responses that he listed between the two of you, It is clearly obvious that you denied that you were in any way liable for the battery he recieved. as if to say i have my money, you have a battery, our transaction is over... but its not. I know fat well, he simply wants what he paid for, a working usable battery. which currently he does not have. if you want $ for shipping, I think in the least bit you could do is help in by splitting the cost of shipping, since you already have full payment for a battery that isn't working. If its such a big deal, you could ask for the other battery shipped back to you, and in doing that, he could ship this one to you, and you ship the other to him.... but something needs to be done...

tapout
03-24-2010, 10:14 PM
No way in hell am I paying for a battery then paying for another to be shipped because the first one was bad.

kmanian
03-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Phat, for the sake of being a good seller you have offered a fair solution. I do say that your origional reply was one that would send me over the edge also, not to say the op could have used some tact also. I would suggest this though, I would not leave the op with both batteries, even if it cost you a few buck to have it shipped back.

To the op, you need to shut the hell up and take his offer, why would you continue to complain when he offered a good solution? are you trying to **** him off and make the ignorance flow again? Lean when to say quit!

kmanian
03-24-2010, 10:20 PM
No way in hell am I paying for a battery then paying for another to be shipped because the first one was bad.

truth be told there is no proof the op didn't kill it, nor is there proof that was or wasn't bad upon reciept. the op needs to do this and be thankful, learn a lesson or two, then shut the hell up.

basebalz13
03-24-2010, 10:26 PM
blah blah blahhh. Shane give me call sometime. need to meet up to finish this last deal...hopefully i'll be fine for a little while :laughs:

hatedonmostly
03-24-2010, 10:28 PM
no way in hell am i paying for a battery then paying for another to be shipped because the first one was bad.

this.

basebalz13
03-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Also I really hate stepping in and saying something but...

Shane is a great guy, makes some side money selling these batts...he's got a great thing going. I just wish I could remember his address so I could go down there and steal the 50+ batts he has at his house :p. But why would he purposly send a bad battery when he has countless good ones beside him. If he sent him a bad batt, sure that would be a 100% profit minus shipping. But then a scammer thread like this gets made and his name goes to ****. Then what is he going to do with the hundreds and hundreds of batts he could sell in the future ?

Sure, some freak accident could have happened in shipping or something...but when Fatboy got the battery and saw it was a 3.9 volts he should have immidatly contacted 1phatclipse...I think shane has offered a great solution now.

basebalz13
03-24-2010, 10:33 PM
this.

Also I really hate stepping in and saying something but...

Shane is a great guy, makes some side money selling these batts...he's got a great thing going. I just wish I could remember his address so I could go down there and steal the 50+ batts he has at his house :p. But why would he purposly send a bad battery when he has countless good ones beside him. If he sent him a bad batt, sure that would be a 100% profit minus shipping. But then a scammer thread like this gets made and his name goes to ****. Then what is he going to do with the hundreds and hundreds of batts he could sell in the future ?

Sure, some freak accident could have happened in shipping or something...but when Fatboy got the battery and saw it was a 3.9 volts he should have immidatly contacted 1phatclipse...I think shane has offered a great solution now.

????

Seriously people, grow the hell up. Shane did not send him a bad battery, on purpose or not on purpose.

hatedonmostly
03-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Uh, if it didn't get to the buyer in the condition as described, it's the fault of the seller. PERIOD. Sorry that your emotions are getting in the way.

kmanian
03-24-2010, 10:38 PM
bad communication on both parts

problem solved

/thread

kmanian
03-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Uh, if it didn't get to the buyer in the condition as described, it's the fault of the seller. PERIOD. Sorry that your emotions are getting in the way.

we don't know if it got there ok or not PERIOD!

basebalz13
03-24-2010, 10:44 PM
exaclty, it took the OP how long to get in contact after the arrival date ?

hatedonmostly
03-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Resting at 3v? That battery has been long, LONG dead.

basebalz13
03-24-2010, 10:46 PM
This reminds me of when I got called a Scammer over on SMD. Because I sold a mod a head unit, and 6 months later he finaly decides to hook it up supposidly and it didnt work. and tried calling me a scammer. Then later one of his buddies says it had been sitting outside in the shed in a damp area and all this ****...so yeah.

kmanian
03-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Resting at 3v? That battery has been long, LONG dead.

it could have been cooked by a bad charger, it could have been discharged that low by something that was either faulty or had no low voltage shut off.

i could kill a perfectly good battery in a few seconds, it doesnt take long.

i am not saying the op did, or didnt

k_schutte
03-24-2010, 11:05 PM
If the batt was messed up in shipping you would be able to tell by looking at the case he saids it was 3 volts when he got it I say I tested it before I packed it and it was well over 12 volts....I think I have sold enough stuff over the years without any problems that my word would be a little better then a noob on here
why would i send this guy a bad batt when i have 50 good batts sitting right beside it.....HMMM....I wouldnt somethings fishy here...but I will send him another if he pays shipping thats all im going to do in this situation

LOL, not on this forum... doesn't matter how many positive transactions you've had, one bad one and you are a scammer... That's just how it works on here apparently, even if you do try to make it right and in my case spend an additional $300 trying to do so... **** don't matter some assholes will always be calling you a scammer now, no matter what happens with this deal.

I've been here three years longer than you and I have done probably 200~ transactions and only had ONE single problem and the "scammer" thing still gets brought up on me sometimes. Usually just some ******* trolls that no one cares about but sometimes the newbees see that and get scared and run away with their tail between their legs.

F A T B O Y
03-25-2010, 12:42 AM

It wasn't a shipping issue, man. I just wanted to point out how badly it was packaged.

Phat, for the sake of being a good seller you have offered a fair solution. I do say that your origional reply was one that would send me over the edge also, not to say the op could have used some tact also. I would suggest this though, I would not leave the op with both batteries, even if it cost you a few buck to have it shipped back.

To the op, you need to shut the hell up and take his offer, why would you continue to complain when he offered a good solution? are you trying to **** him off and make the ignorance flow again? Lean when to say quit!

I was at work, not much i can do to reply when i'm away from my computer.

exaclty, it took the OP how long to get in contact after the arrival date ?

Like i mentioned earlier, it did take me a pretty long time. Because i was finishing my build. And the whole time i had it stored on a battery shelf.

This reminds me of when I got called a Scammer over on SMD. Because I sold a mod a head unit, and 6 months later he finaly decides to hook it up supposidly and it didn't work. and tried calling me a scammer. Then later one of his buddies says it had been sitting outside in the shed in a damp area and all this ****...so yeah.

I never called him a scammer, bub. In fact i've even tried to clean his name up MANY times in this thread. "I'm not saying all of the batteries he sells are bad" and "I'm not saying don't buy from him, i just want some kind of response".

I've seen your name around a lot basebalz and i know you've got a great rep but where are you at, man? Re-read the thread dude. I'm not trying to bash his name, in fact I'm trying to keep it clean as best i can, it's mostly in his control. Even when i was waiting for the battery i was sending him more customers.

I only made this thread after a last ditch effort when phat just blatantly started ignoring my PM's. Obviously his original plan wasn't to send me another battery.

Now i'll SEE about paying to have it shipped, but i don't think it's right. PM me with price of shipping and as long as it isn't outrageous...

And atm i'm dirt-floor poor, just bought two BNIB kinetik 2000's, spring break is next week, with my prom the week after.

F A T B O Y
03-25-2010, 12:45 AM
it could have been cooked by a bad charger, it could have been discharged that low by something that was either faulty or had no low voltage shut off.

i could kill a perfectly good battery in a few seconds, it doesnt take long.

i am not saying the op did, or didnt

The charger isn't bad, that was my first thought when it wasn't charging/keeping a charge. But i tested the charger with my DMM, and use that same craftsman charger every weekend to charge my floundering batteries.

And as for faulty/low voltage shutoff it was never hooked up... to anything.

I Like Waffle
03-25-2010, 12:52 AM
Maybe some internals got messed up in shipping. Pics of the packaging?

F A T B O Y
03-25-2010, 12:57 AM
No the packaging is long gone, and i didn't get pictures.

And the casing on the battery looks fine. Even if it did get shaken up pretty good there's not many ways to damage a battery unless you completely crack the casing or like break terminals. You know?

It's not like there are fets and caps that get broken off during a shaky delivery. A batt is just liquid and probably some kind of fiber matte.

I Like Waffle
03-25-2010, 01:15 AM
A batt has cells that are linked together, and plates inside of it, IIRC

F A T B O Y
03-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Oh... probably. : /

I have a feeling his shipping $$$ isn't going to be very appealing.

k_schutte
03-25-2010, 01:38 AM
A batt has cells that are linked together, and plates inside of it, IIRC

"grid plate"... thin webbing, kind of looks like wire mesh.... That is what makes Interstate batteries "superior" to other batteries. Other batteries use square grid plates. Interstate uses some funky plates like a spider web that all concentrates to the terminals on the battery...

However for anything to be internally damaged to the this point there would HAVE to be some physical sings on the case. We used the same battery in over 10 demo derbies with no issues and while UPS does **** I doubt they where THAT rough on it...

I Like Waffle
03-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Yea, i thought the AGM batts had different stuff in them than your typical batt.

1phatclipse
03-25-2010, 02:12 AM
It wasn't a shipping issue, man. I just wanted to point out how badly it was packaged.

I was at work, not much i can do to reply when i'm away from my computer.

Like i mentioned earlier, it did take me a pretty long time. Because i was finishing my build. And the whole time i had it stored on a battery shelf.

I never called him a scammer, bub. In fact i've even tried to clean his name up MANY times in this thread. "I'm not saying all of the batteries he sells are bad" and "I'm not saying don't buy from him, i just want some kind of response".

I've seen your name around a lot basebalz and i know you've got a great rep but where are you at, man? Re-read the thread dude. I'm not trying to bash his name, in fact I'm trying to keep it clean as best i can, it's mostly in his control. Even when i was waiting for the battery i was sending him more customers.

I only made this thread after a last ditch effort when phat just blatantly started ignoring my PM's. Obviously his original plan wasn't to send me another battery.

Now i'll SEE about paying to have it shipped, but i don't think it's right. PM me with price of shipping and as long as it isn't outrageous...

And atm i'm dirt-floor poor, just bought two BNIB kinetik 2000's, spring break is next week, with my prom the week after.

I hate having someone mad at me for any reason.....and maybe something happend to it somehow that we both cant figure out and we are both being honest so I will pay half the shipping but it will take a few weeks for me to get my next pay check but When i get the money I will ship it out.....Sorry about the bad experience

slam
03-25-2010, 02:28 AM
I hate having someone mad at me for any reason.....and maybe something happend to it somehow that we both cant figure out and we are both being honest so I will pay half the shipping but it will take a few weeks for me to get my next pay check but When i get the money I will ship it out.....Sorry about the bad experience

Now this is CS/ how u get ppl coming back to buy from u!!!

thegreatestpenn
03-25-2010, 02:40 AM
if it'll make everyone feel better I'll give phatclipse a noogie when I see him in a week and a half ;)

benzmansl65amg
03-25-2010, 02:49 AM
I love forum Drama

kmanian
03-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Oh... probably. : /

I have a feeling his shipping $$$ isn't going to be very appealing.Why would you go here when you haven't even got a quote, and the deal isn't done. Seriously you are really sounding like a whiney little girl now. the dude said he would send you another battery, he isn's asking for the other one back, and you are still complaning? Keep in mind that you "say" the charger is good, you "say" the battery was not hooked up... YOU have no proof other than your word. you took a picture of a battery with a reading of 3.xx volts, you "could" have a faulty DMM that isn't displaying the "one" in 13.xx! Far fetched? sure, ******? sure, possible? sure. Now I hope you wouldn't be that type of person, But for God sake man stop your whining!

Phat, you are a superstar as far as I am concerned at this point. yep you ****** with your communication, (and I can understand that as I have screwed up the same way) but you have come through. Good job!

bubbagumper6
03-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Eh. I'll still never buy from him. I tried to purchase 2 of his batts awhile back, paid him promptly and expected my batts to be shipped at least within a couple of days. I believe it was over 2 weeks later that I was still just receiving excuse after excuse on why he couldn't get them shipped out and I had to publicly call him out and demand my money back before he'd give me a refund.

EDIT: Just checked, it was 3 weeks.

hatedonmostly
03-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Eh. I'll still never buy from him. I tried to purchase 2 of his batts awhile back, paid him promptly and expected my batts to be shipped at least within a couple of days. I believe it was over 2 weeks later that I was still just receiving excuse after excuse on why he couldn't get them shipped out and I had to publicly call him out and demand my money back before he'd give me a refund.

EDIT: Just checked, it was 3 weeks.

Jeez, I've sold a few things on here on an early weekday that I was unable to send out until Saturday and felt bad...two weeks is pretty unacceptable.

F A T B O Y
03-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Why would you go here when you haven't even got a quote, and the deal isn't done. Seriously you are really sounding like a whiney little girl now. the dude said he would send you another battery, he isn's asking for the other one back, and you are still complaning? Keep in mind that you "say" the charger is good, you "say" the battery was not hooked up... YOU have no proof other than your word. you took a picture of a battery with a reading of 3.xx volts, you "could" have a faulty DMM that isn't displaying the "one" in 13.xx! Far fetched? sure, ******? sure, possible? sure. Now I hope you wouldn't be that type of person, But for God sake man stop your whining!

Phat, you are a superstar as far as I am concerned at this point. yep you ****** with your communication, (and I can understand that as I have screwed up the same way) but you have come through. Good job!

@ kman - You're crazy man. I think shipping is gonna be high on anything 100+ pounds, was nothing directed towards phat.

@ phat, thanks man i really appreciate it. And I'm in the same money crunch right now so it aught to work out. 1/2 shipping is plenty reasonable for me.

plugitin
03-25-2010, 09:56 AM
@ kman - You're crazy man. I think shipping is gonna be high on anything 100+ pounds, was nothing directed towards phat.

@ phat, thanks man i really appreciate it. And I'm in the same money crunch right now so it aught to work out. 1/2 shipping is plenty reasonable for me.

He's a nice guy for doing that...i know i probably wouldnt be doing it for you. You seem to be a little girl about everything...

97maxima
03-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Personally, i bought one of the big c&d s from 1phat and have had zero issues. If you do enough business online eventually someone will call you a scammer

basebalz13
03-25-2010, 06:16 PM

Shoot me a PM with how much half the shipping is going to cost...I'll see if I can front you it untill you get paid. This away fatboy can get the battery and this be done with.

1phatclipse
03-25-2010, 08:28 PM
ok sometimes my work schedule goes crazy for weeks at a time and i never know when its going to happen I get up before daylight and head out to work
I get home from work dead tired right around dark and thats 6-7 days a week plus I have responsibilites as a husband and father that I cant neglect
I dont delay shipping on purpose guys if it takes a while theirs nothing I can do about it I have to work....But I really do feel terrible about it taking so long sometimes but thiers just nothing I can do but waite till i have a day off...which is saturday and I will spend the whole day packing!!!!

vitveet
03-25-2010, 10:59 PM
I dont think Ive had the pleasure of meeting you yet V ...Im 33 married and have 2 little boys..I work a more then full time job, my wife goes to college,
and our life is hectic to say the least lol

Oh ok, sorry bro! I believe I'm mixing you up with someone else! Email me if you want to sell me a battery locally. Can meet you in Brier Creek Sat. or Monday. [email protected]

Personally, i bought one of the big c&d s from 1phat and have had zero issues. If you do enough business online eventually someone will call you a scammer

Yep....kinda like a female in a relationship....you can do a thousand things right and things are ok but time you do ONE thing slightly wrong nothing good you did matters!!! LOL! Tough business huh?!?!

V.

F A T B O Y
03-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Shoot me a PM with how much half the shipping is going to cost...I'll see if I can front you it untill you get paid. This away fatboy can get the battery and this be done with.

It IS done with, man. I'm in no rush to get the battery, i've already ordered two kinetiks. I'm 100% fine with paying 1/2 shipping, and i'm also in a money crunch so phat can ship it whenever he gets the funds/chance.

Again.

I never accused the guy of being a scammer. Things just got a lil sketchy when he didn't reply to my PM so i made a thread to get a lil done. Which it has, Phat is making it right.

jwesenick79
04-01-2010, 03:22 PM
i just got a C&D from 1phatclipse today, packaging was alright, couldve been a little better, but it is resting at 12.82 volts. So i was pleased

michaellane
04-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Oh ok, sorry bro! I believe I'm mixing you up with someone else! Email me if you want to sell me a battery locally. Can meet you in Brier Creek Sat. or Monday. [email protected]

Yep....kinda like a female in a relationship....you can do a thousand things right and things are ok but time you do ONE thing slightly wrong nothing good you did matters!!! LOL! Tough business huh?!?!

V.

i do think communication is key when selling or buying online. some people have to learn that the hard way sometimes. and i think phateclipse is doing everything right that he can to wrong a bad situation. its not his fault the battery got....well its no good lets just say that. but there have been other issues here where the seller just didnt care once the package was mailed off. thumbs up to phat for this one. but also when i sell something i get their number and call/text everyhting to them and keep them 100% up on whats going on...just mailed off somehting to day and even emailed the guy pics of it at the postal shop getting packaged. i know i can be **** sometimes but i just think if you got my money and we have never met in person then yeah keep me up to date. if its supposed to ship today but something came up then let me know. its kool...long as you keep me posted on whats going on...COMMUNICATION IS KEY

jonny101abc
04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
I bought 2 of the c&d's and I havnt ha a problem with them

I bought 2 C&D's from Phat1 and I didn't have any issues with them at all

now, I'm just waiting on the 3rd to arrive

great guy!

John

bubbagumper6
04-01-2010, 04:05 PM
i do think communication is key when selling or buying online. some people have to learn that the hard way sometimes. and i think phateclipse is doing everything right that he can to wrong a bad situation. its not his fault the battery got....well its no good lets just say that. but there have been other issues here where the seller just didnt care once the package was mailed off. thumbs up to phat for this one. but also when i sell something i get their number and call/text everyhting to them and keep them 100% up on whats going on...just mailed off somehting to day and even emailed the guy pics of it at the postal shop getting packaged. i know i can be **** sometimes but i just think if you got my money and we have never met in person then yeah keep me up to date. if its supposed to ship today but something came up then let me know. its kool...long as you keep me posted on whats going on...COMMUNICATION IS KEY

You like **** bro?

:D

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:08 PM
You like **** bro?

:D

only from you

bubbagumper6
04-01-2010, 04:09 PM
only from you

Hey I'm down as long as I'm not receiving...

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Hey I'm down as long as I'm not receiving...

dont worry you wont be receiving anything...im just going to take from you :)....**** virginity is first on my list.....ill take that....looks like ill be receiving from you...thanks

feg

infamous_e46
04-01-2010, 04:14 PM
dont worry you wont be receiving anything...im just going to take from you :)....**** virginity is first on my list.....ill take that....looks like ill be receiving from you...thanks

feg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFnKgIptbq0

:(

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFnKgIptbq0

glad to see my tax dollars allow you to feed your family and play on the interwebz....

welfare ftl...well ftw in your case :(

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:16 PM
have another baby maybe then you could be loud???

infamous_e46
04-01-2010, 04:17 PM
glad to see my tax dollars allow you to feed your family and play on the interwebz....

welfare ftl...well ftw in your case :(

the only welfare i have ever encountered is you saying it so much u fragglestick

bubbagumper6
04-01-2010, 04:18 PM

feg

You will take nothing from anus

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
the only welfare i have ever encountered is you saying it so much u fragglestick

u know i love you...and yes ill take your 15's...pm or text me a price shipped on them please...they work well sealed right? rms? actually ya i want them

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
You will take nothing from anus

we can tag team jose?

bubbagumper6
04-01-2010, 04:20 PM
we can tag team jose?

No crossing swords!

michaellane
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM
No crossing swords!

u got a sword? god only gave me a knife :( im out....

skadude016
04-02-2010, 12:40 AM
been waiting 3 weeks for my C&D

skadude016
04-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Still waiting on my C&D after 3 weeks

1phatclipse
04-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Still waiting on my C&D after 3 weeks

Sorry man but I will get it out next week after i get payed

kmanian
04-02-2010, 01:03 AM
**** phat,

when you get paid for these you need to keep the money asside to complete the deal. just because you are busy doesn't mean it is an acceptable excuse for not getting the battery out in a reasonable time.

Would you send me a couple batteries and I will pay you when I'm not busy? I doubt it. Pull your pants up bro, your a good dude, but this has got to stop

michaellane
04-02-2010, 01:21 AM

skadude016
04-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry man but I will get it out next week after i get payed

ya thats what I heard last week too...

MyTrunkSlamz
04-02-2010, 09:36 AM
**** i got both of my batts in great condition from him, one was shipped to the wrong place he even sent me another one

1phatclipse
04-02-2010, 01:33 PM
If I owe you batts they will be shipped hopefully monday.......I got busy with work and money was low but now I got that big paycheck coming today and I will pack up some batts this weekend and ship them monday.....Sorry guys **** happens sometimes

k_schutte
04-06-2010, 11:29 PM
how did this work out... or did it yet?

F A T B O Y
04-26-2010, 05:04 PM
how did this work out... or did it yet?

No, we both agreed to contact each other later on because we were both in a crunch.

I just got on today to PM saying i have the money for 1/2 the shipping just give me the price, and then i run across ANOTHER bad feedback thread for him :(.

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I checked that battery before I shipped it and it was 12.6 and load tested good. You contact me like 2 months after I shipped it saying it was doa and I sent it that way on purpose. I sold like 200 of those batts and your the only one that said his was doa. I just dont believe you didnt do something to it to cause it to fail then think you could come up with a way to get another for free. Im not sending you another batt or refunding you and if people think that makes me a "scammer" then so be it. Its just my word against yours and since ive been on here alot longer and have lots of good feedback before this incident then I think people should give me the benefit of the doubt.
Besides Im only selling local from now on anyway to prevent things like this from happening.

DonH
02-09-2011, 02:47 PM
phat i suggest you stop selling batts....

outsideshot23
02-09-2011, 02:54 PM
word.. what about all that xxx stuff you selling

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
phat i suggest you stop selling batts....

lol I feel ya.. I only have a few more things to sell and Im only doing that local pick up or I may meet someone.
That way they can test things in any way they see fit and their can be no room for BS and after that im done with car audio anywayz Im getting to old for it now lol and I have a new hobby also

1phatclipse
02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
word.. what about all that xxx stuff you selling

All the stuff I have for sale right now is either new or like new and since its local or meet only the buyer can look at it and test it before buying it so no room for BS

outsideshot23
02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
All the stuff I have for sale right now is either new or like new and since its local or meet only the buyer can look at it and test it before buying it so no room for BS

i dont blame ya. i always prefer local

Mookie
02-09-2011, 03:26 PM
**** man should have just bought a deka from me..

x2