PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVIC-F90BT issue

09Alti
03-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Yesterday I was changing out subs and when i turned the car back on, I can hear music but I have a super loud static/engine whine and a popping nose coming from my speakers (even at volume 0). I thought it was because of the sub so I unplugged the RCAs to my sub amp but the issue is still there. I still get the popping sound when the car is off (in accessory mode) but no engine whine. It sounds to me like a channel on the headunit is blown or something, but why would changing subs cause this? The car/electrical was all off when I changed it so I'm really at a loss. Is it possible that I killed the RCA cable or something?

Sorry for the jacked up message, just trying to explain everything.

I need some advice here fellas, I sure as hell don't have $5-600 to spend on another radio.

Thanks

09Alti
03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
could it be the pico fuse? I've found others that have had similar issues and this was the culprit. I need some/any advice on this ... I'm going out of town in a week and it's going to be a real ****** trip with no radio

09Alti
03-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Figured it out, it's the pico fuse. I grounded one set of RCAs and all is well. Thanks for all of the replies!

Johnny Law.Lulz
03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
You proly didnt get any replies because anyone couldve searched Pioneer problem and found millions of results.