(The guys at CarToys think im nutz goin with any more than 2):laugh:
2 or 3 (dep on how many subs) PPI Art Series A600.2 Amps *have 2
2 PPI Art Series A404.2 Amps*
1 PPI Art Series A100.2 Amp*
6 Seas 6.5 Drivers*
8 Seas 4" Drivers*
8 Seas 1" Tweets*
All old school Phoenix Gold wire and cables/cap*

Going to wall the rear from behind backseat on. 2.4 CF Enclosures built seperatly with 1" Hdf (not Mdf) from a special lumber store (lots here in Oregon lol). Est weight of empty enclosure 422LBS.:veryhapp:

A/V System with 14" Monitor and sperated center channel with 7.1 surround running off system. High output 240Amp Alternator, 3 Optima Yellow tops, and all the dynamat it will hold. Wife said if I can fit the carseat in, I can do it - so again, I will. :wow:

Pics will be up soon. Starting the work this weekend.

guacho80
03-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Nice, 4 of those ported on 8 cubes @ anywhere between 28 to 34 will pound hard and sound good while doing so, I am doing myself 3 13W3v3, good luck on this build!

Farmacist
03-19-2010, 01:01 PM
good setup except the JL stuff, you should look into the New PPI subs, they are ****** and it would be sweet to have almost a full PPI setup

DB-Audio
03-19-2010, 01:26 PM
nice cant wait to see pics

AudioDave
03-19-2010, 06:46 PM
I thought about all PPI subs too but I didnt know much about them. There are very few dealers up here who carry PPI. I auditioned a JL and loved it, so I went with those. But its easy for someone from Soundstream to say that lol as that ius where PPI is now made :-)

csu87
03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
meh...

wheres the pics?

AudioDave
03-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Arent any till I start lol.

cj407
04-01-2010, 02:30 AM
buildlog faill...as there is no pics thus no build

AudioDave
04-01-2010, 04:44 PM
There will be.

CranberryYumYum
04-01-2010, 05:19 PM
money talks

AudioDave
04-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Ya it sure does help to have money......patience helps too.

Heres the head unit, amps and subs so far......

AudioDave
04-26-2010, 04:32 AM
Well got the PAR finally. Going to run 2 A600s for now and see with 4 of the subs at 2 ohms each. Also got the 6.5's yesterday gonna put all 8 in, so much FKKN rain is putting a barrier on my woodworking outside grrr!@ as I live in an apt. Also I changed the QTY of 6.5s. Think I am going to skip the 4" and run all 6.5 at diff xover points. This ends the coloration scare I was worried about. More pics to come soon once it dries up!

Louisiana_CRX
04-26-2010, 11:01 AM
nice old school setup...I have a M400 controller and M30 changer also...you don't see those used often...I've been saving it for a rainey day...I'm hoping to use my PPI art amps soon on something...nice collection you have there

AudioDave
04-26-2010, 04:23 PM
nice old school setup...I have a M400 controller and M30 changer also...you don't see those used often...I've been saving it for a rainey day...I'm hoping to use my PPI art amps soon on something...nice collection you have there

Thank you! I loved the DEXm-400. I got it at a garage sale for 50.00 with the changer. Incredible deal and find. The only bad thing however I found out is those old changers dont run CDR or MP3 cds etc so I had to convert a few disks to CDA format to work. Also the preout is only 500MA not even 1 volt. Soooo the PAR and the FRX-456 solved that. Then the last thing you gotta do, is gauge the FRX to NOT put out its 8v capablities cuz the amps only handle 4v in. Its gonna be a challenge but once its callibrated and installed it will im sure be as sweet as my last demo if not better.

Louisiana_CRX
04-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Thank you! I loved the DEXm-400. I got it at a garage sale for 50.00 with the changer. Incredible deal and find. The only bad thing however I found out is those old changers dont run CDR or MP3 cds etc so I had to convert a few disks to CDA format to work. Also the preout is only 500MA not even 1 volt. Soooo the PAR and the FRX-456 solved that. Then the last thing you gotta do, is gauge the FRX to NOT put out its 8v capablities cuz the amps only handle 4v in. Its gonna be a challenge but once its callibrated and installed it will im sure be as sweet as my last demo if not better.

yes...that sounds like it will be nice...I ran my DEX setup at USACi World finals in 91....I ended up getting a 2nd...I had it on 6 Lanzar 12's and two PPI made MTX Terminator 225's ....in a Silver Probe

AudioDave
04-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Ah yes remember the MTX well. I was working at Orion then, started in 1988 when the HCCA, Hott Set Up and GX amps were first made. Went to PPI before Dec 90. PPI also made Sansui, G$S, Crutchfield, Special Edition (Phillips Sound labs) etc. I also had a pioneer DEQ-7500 DPS top of the line, but seems when they come up for sale ppls just want too much for them. Man its pouring rain here again grrrrrr. Weekend is supposed to be nice, I will finish the wall hopefully and get the security system done. Pics to follow.

Louisiana_CRX
04-26-2010, 09:05 PM
I have a couple of 7500's I hope to get a good one from the pair...I had one working not too long ago...I even have an original box and owners manual and remote...I thought about using it on my rare Pioneer DEX M88....I'm sure you remember these items in my collection quite well since you worked at Orion....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/Car%20Audio/Amplifiers/Orion/019.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/Car%20Audio/Amplifiers/Orion/004.jpg

ContourSPL
04-26-2010, 10:22 PM
showoffs...

AudioDave
04-27-2010, 02:03 AM
showoffs...

lol post yours!!@

AudioDave
04-27-2010, 02:04 AM
[QUOTE=Louisiana_CRX;7073674]I have a couple of 7500's I hope to get a good one from the pair...I had one working not too long ago...I even have an original box and owners manual and remote...I thought about using it on my rare Pioneer DEX M88....I'm sure you remember these items in my collection quite well since you worked at Orion....

Whistles "Memory" from Cats quietly........mmm was lookin for a M88....

Louisiana_CRX
04-27-2010, 02:22 AM
[QUOTE=Louisiana_CRX;7073674]I have a couple of 7500's I hope to get a good one from the pair...I had one working not too long ago...I even have an original box and owners manual and remote...I thought about using it on my rare Pioneer DEX M88....I'm sure you remember these items in my collection quite well since you worked at Orion....

Whistles "Memory" from Cats quietly........mmm was lookin for a M88....

They are very hard to find....and they do play burnt CD's....:)

Louisiana_CRX
04-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Here is a pic with my old camera....I need to get an updated pic of it....

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/Louisiana_CRX/Car%20Audio/Decks/001-1.jpg

AudioDave
04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
lol yep I remember. My changer wont play burned cds unless it is in CDA format. No mp-3 etc.

Louisiana_CRX
04-27-2010, 08:36 PM
I doubt the M88 will play a MP3 either....but I know some earlier decks would only play store bought cd's...I've ran into that with some Alpine decks and changers

AudioDave
04-28-2010, 02:38 AM
its ok cuz it converted them all to CDA so its like a real cd now. Program cost 50.00 but was worth it to save oooold songs ya cant get on disc anymore or ones dig converted from tape. Try finding MC ADE on cd or Trans X in original format from pascal....lol

AudioDave
04-28-2010, 02:40 AM
Even when I find MP4 I can convert

AudioDave
05-06-2010, 06:02 PM
a few pics of the build... if it would stop fkkn raining here we would be done :furious:

AudioDave
05-06-2010, 06:08 PM
couple more...this is all just set inside to see measurments.....

DB-Audio
05-06-2010, 06:13 PM
looking nice so far

AudioDave
05-06-2010, 06:15 PM
looking nice so far

Thx its got a ways to go tho w wiring and amp rack etc.....

AudioDave
05-07-2010, 02:30 AM
All boxes are done and subs are installed. Still need to secure them and cut the wall for the midbass and the amp rack. Ports turned out great. Each box weighs in at 92lbs loaded whew!@

AudioDave
05-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Wifes car completed and up now....

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/474452-audiodaves-1985-cavalier.html

AudioDave
05-14-2010, 02:59 AM
More done today, man the wall is major work with a built in amp wall and neon plans shhhheeesh. This weekend we start wiring! 300A alternator will be here next week. Also took out the carpet in rear for the Dynamat installed.

AudioDave
05-16-2010, 05:57 AM
Front Amp rack is almost done, gonna start second rack today. Subs are in and done, neon done, subs are covered - so once we get the last of the walls done for rear amp wall, we will start on doors and center. More pics coming soon. it lookin great tho!

AudioDave
05-19-2010, 02:17 AM
More fkkn rain and now Botulism or some food poisoning from Dominoes hot wings grrrr - been down for last 3 days, could fart more bass than I am doin now! I am dying to start hookin amps up and hear the wall, it looks great! Maybe go out in the **** rain and do it under the carport anyways!@!

GAM3OVR
05-19-2010, 07:38 AM
invest in a Jig (http://www.amazon.com/Jasper-270J-Router-Circle-Cutting/dp/B00009K77B)

AudioDave
05-19-2010, 05:45 PM
invest in a Jig (http://www.amazon.com/Jasper-270J-Router-Circle-Cutting/dp/B00009K77B)

Have several wtf that have to do w/ rain or being sick? lol I cant use them all in my apt either if you read up. Eitherway the subs fit and seal fine.

Got alt too man its fkkn huge. Smaller pully will idle at about 130A @ 900rpm or so....

GAM3OVR
05-20-2010, 06:22 AM
Have several wtf that have to do w/ rain or being sick? lol I cant use them all in my apt either if you read up. Eitherway the subs fit and seal fine.

Got alt too man its fkkn huge. Smaller pully will idle at about 130A @ 900rpm or so....

Because your sub cutout are ugly as ****

AudioDave
05-21-2010, 02:01 AM
LOL the baffles are covered. When the subs are installed can you tell that? Dont you have anything to do there in Russia besides slam on others? Wheres your work? Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

ramos
05-21-2010, 07:44 AM
trophy bragging huh....lol :)

roarzorz
05-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Welcome to ca.com. Your quality of work has been a total disappointment considering all the bragging you've been doing about how many years you've been doing this & owning your own shop & all the rest of the blah, blah, "I know more than everyone else", blah you've been spewing on this site... (FYI, that doesn't fly here.) To put it bluntly your woodworking skills shown in your pics are severely lacking & those enclosures look like ****. But I guess it's okay cause the carpet will cover it up. Spoken like the typical dumbazz "know-it-all" shop owner. Oh yeah, child labor FTW!

ramos
05-21-2010, 09:20 AM
You know I just noticed that lol. For some one with **** mad skillz why are the two young guys doing all the work? :)

roarzorz
05-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Hahahahaha. It has JL Audio so it must be awesome! You trying to brag about awards shows how truly clueless you are.

I did the show thing for a while many years ago when I was fresh out of high school and didn't know any better. After seeing the amount of bias involved and bone stock off the showroom floor cars win awards over modified vehicles I decided it wasn't for me. My bro's Excursion won a best truck award at a event and he wasn't even in the car show, just the spl comp.

DB-Audio
05-21-2010, 09:41 AM
why did you use 3 seperate boxes why not just one big oe with walls in it to seperate the subs?

AudioDave
05-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Hahahahaha. It has JL Audio so it must be awesome! You trying to brag about awards shows how truly clueless you are.

I did the show thing for a while many years ago when I was fresh out of high school and didn't know any better. After seeing the amount of bias involved and bone stock off the showroom floor cars win awards over modified vehicles I decided it wasn't for me. My bro's Excursion won a best truck award at a event and he wasn't even in the car show, just the spl comp.

LOL whatever. Just another newb know it all. And as for the kids, they are learning young nothing wrong with that. The point was that just because the baffles were cut with a jig dont mean anything to the install.

AudioDave
05-21-2010, 07:19 PM
why did you use 3 seperate boxes why not just one big oe with walls in it to seperate the subs?

Structure integrity thats it. Made many hundred walls in my time, tried both ways this was my preferance.

AudioDave
05-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Derrick - You obviously have nothing better to do then flame and be jealous. Does it look like a stock system in those pics for awards? Your the one whos clueless and theres no carpet going on mine either talk about dumbazz. Look at the pics. Wheres your work wannabe rep? I wonder if they would like to know how you talk to people while you claim to have a rep title. And I dont claim to know it all, I am here to help thats it. I have read your posts too and all seem to acting like your a know it all. Most of your posts you either slam someone or thier work.

If you dont like the build, then choose another thread.

roarzorz
05-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Nothing serious goes on here at ca.com. You'll learn that eventually.

AudioDave
05-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Seems so. Its all good. I know if you could have this system free too when you got your liscense, you woulda took it too. Its all about teaching him young and have a kick *** stuff too!

GAM3OVR
05-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Awe how cute, you got 73 awards. You know any moron can go to a trophy store and buy 80 awards and make up some bs and have you beat. Im talking about your install and you work. Thats what really counts and separates installers. And your work is fairly ****** and sloppy. I would never sell something that looks like i cut out drunk. Let alone try to put it in a show. It wood doesnt have to be pretty if you are covering it up, but it **** better be straight.

misfit138
05-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Awe how cute, you got 73 awards. You know any moron can go to a trophy store and buy 80 awards and make up some bs and have you beat. Im talking about your install and you work. Thats what really counts and separates installers. And your work is fairly ****** and sloppy. I would never sell something that looks like i cut out drunk. Let alone try to put it in a show. It wood doesnt have to be pretty if you are covering it up, but it **** better be straight.

Dumb **** will be angry. :fyi:

AudioDave
05-24-2010, 01:00 AM

Ya ok whatever noob. You havent shown nada on your builds. You can think what you want. You obviously dont read my threads or have seen my other builds. All you got is mommys puter to come here and slam everyone elses work when you have nada. Go ahead I dont care and neither does my son.

thehardknoxlife
05-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Ya ok whatever noob. You havent shown nada on your builds. You can think what you want. You obviously dont read my threads or have seen my other builds. All you got is mommys puter to come here and slam everyone elses work when you have nada. Go ahead I dont care and neither does my son.
Your weird. Welcome to CA.com. You'll fit in very nicely.

AudioDave
05-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Took everything out today for the carpet to go in with the rest of the fat mat up front. Then will start on the doors and seperates.

bunkerking09
05-26-2010, 02:47 AM
i don't care how your cutouts look. I still think this will be a ballin install.

goodluck, subscribed.

AudioDave
05-26-2010, 02:48 AM
Thx bro others dont seem to care about it either.

FurbiesAndBeans
05-26-2010, 03:12 AM
Those cuts just dont scream out high quality. If you cut corners there, who knows where else you cut corners?

AudioDave
05-26-2010, 03:17 AM
Guys they wernt Jiged but there were no corners cut. We have a jig machine, my son is learning how do to do 12 volt thats it. The subs sealed perfectly, he has no gaps inthe cuts anywhere. The one in the front wall baffle is supposed to be large so the cone wont hit the baffle and once its covered with grill cloth it wont matter. All it is is a huge grill look at it like that. The square opening up top will have plexi and his power stuff dist blocks etc. Jigging the holes dont do anything for the sound quality as long as the subs seal the cutouts which they do. Everyone just needs to stop making such a huge deal out of soemthing you wont see or hear. Monday we hooked up just the subs and he ripped a tear in the window seal it hit so fukkn hard and wasnt even dialed in yet. The crossover was flat at 80 and gains were in the middle on the amps. IO cant wait to hear it once its set on the AC 3050.

FurbiesAndBeans
05-26-2010, 03:31 AM
You talk like you're the best installer in the world. Yet you come here and show sub par work and expect everyone to let it go because "it'll be covered"? So can i run my power wire next to my RCAs, tie them in a knot, make em look like ****, mess up my car, but it's ok since they wont be visible?

Get off your high horse already.

AudioDave
05-26-2010, 03:38 AM
You talk like you're the best installer in the world. Yet you come here and show sub par work and expect everyone to let it go because "it'll be covered"? So can i run my power wire next to my RCAs, tie them in a knot, make em look like ****, mess up my car, but it's ok since they wont be visible?

Get off your high horse already.

Dude Im not saying im the best, all the hate posts like yours do. Also how can you compare running RCAs next to power wire to not using a jig? Thats just a noob statment to make. You can clearly hear that with the rcas thing unless your using a balnaced high quality matched set of cables which we also have availiable. Notching or making a baffle does not change anything in the sound or appearance. Im not on a high horse it seems you are about trying to disprove whatever you can with my builds or knowledge. You can read the sincerity in the post too I dont claim to know it all but I do know something about what I have done for so long. If thats all you got out of the pics to tear at fine go for it. When its done and installed and my son learns more than just how to cut a perfect fkkn circle then goal accomplished.

FurbiesAndBeans
05-26-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm sorry i must have mistaken your posts about how many trophies you have, about how you got 20 years experience, about how your shop does great work. I must've missed the true meaning of the posts. My post about the RCAs and power wire are to show you that mistakes can be covered up. If I were to do a big build like that, i would make sure everything is up to par and perfect. Maybe it's just me, but if I knew i made something that's not up to par it'd bug the hell out of me even if it can be covered up.

And i got another question, why are you using 1" HDF instead of more convenient .75" MDF? You aren't building a high SPL car from the looks of it. Adding all that extra weight just asks for more problems. I'd much rather work with something lighter too. Don't bring up an integrity answer since a box's integrity can be gained easier by using other methods such as bracing and threaded rods.

AudioDave
05-26-2010, 04:32 AM
As for the hdf, it was because im in the land of wood and it was avail at same cost. I dont care for rods either. Its also a 4x4 so weight wasnt an issure other than fuel mileage. Got 5K$ in audio its hard to argue fuel economy I guess. As for SPL, it seems to do just fine not even dialed in yet as I said before. Your discussion at the rcas is completly different. Noise in the system possibly isnt comparable to covering a baffle hole. Tieing a knot in a RCA set cuz its under the carpet ok. But dont compare apples to oranges. And for the last time this isnt my build its my sons who just got his liscence.

Ive stated my peace im not arguing anymore.

GAM3OVR
05-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Those cuts just dont scream out high quality. If you cut corners there, who knows where else you cut corners?

thats exactly what Im gettin at...

Instead of arguing what you and your son do, why dont you take some good advice instead of being a defensive prick.

roarzorz
05-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Hahaha someone deleted my post.

bobwires
05-31-2010, 11:32 AM
This forum's got an attitude! nobody likes that....

This is a nice build, and from what I've seen AudioDave you do consistently nice work. let the cars speak for themselves.

AudioDave
06-01-2010, 04:08 AM
New carpet went in this weekend. I will mask and shoot all of the interior trim, panels, console etc with accent colors to match the amps. Also we are going to move the amps to the rear wall/vent and see how we like that w plexi. More pics soon....

AudioDave
06-01-2010, 04:09 AM
This forum's got an attitude! nobody likes that....

This is a nice build, and from what I've seen AudioDave you do consistently nice work. let the cars speak for themselves.

Thx Bob, will do as many others have said the same as you have...:wow:

RogerKline
06-06-2010, 12:33 PM
This is the card you played on a different site when you were called out for posting gross misinformation:

LOL yep just what I told you in the PM. Seems tho mr 21 is getting it back from everyone too, I am done with him. I am about done here too,,,, guess if they knew who I was, it would be different? Anyways I got your pm back I will call you sometime.

We now know who you are. Frankly, your work is substandard and your knowledge of the basic fundamentals of basic car audio design and installation is severely lacking. I hope no one takes your advice seriously. Young people on here can be easily impressed.

AudioDave
06-07-2010, 12:21 AM
This is the card you played on a different site when you were called out for posting gross misinformation:

We now know who you are. Frankly, your work is substandard and your knowledge of the basic fundamentals of basic car audio design and installation is severely lacking. I hope no one takes your advice seriously. Young people on here can be easily impressed.

WTF you talking about? How does that say who I am or what I do? Obviously you didnt read the posts from the team at Soundstream newb. So far noone has seen anything on any site but your talk just like they said over there.

(((BOOM)))
06-07-2010, 08:15 AM
you're still a fatty messican hack.

AudioDave
06-11-2010, 06:29 AM
Yesterday was a little more sunny so decided to work on the dash plates. I retroed a plate to change out the 4x6 plates in the factory slot. Notice how good GM was, those are tweeters and by my finger is a 6db cap lol! Anyways we retrofitted the plate with a peice of 1/8" lexan. Driled the holes with a hole saw, soldered the leads, then used hot glue to attach and seal to the plates as well as the soldering sites. No mess, no shorting, and much better dispersion from the soft dome plate. We also decided to go with high end M&K Tweeters in the entire install. The Seas were not availiable any longer we wanted.

AudioDave
06-11-2010, 06:30 AM
We also soldered the 4GA leads for the big 3 and the run leads to the distribution blocks.

AudioDave
06-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Big 3 and Optima upgrade. Also a nice huge old skool 200A Phoenix Gold breaker. The + line is not run yet to the amps but it just goes on the one open lead. Also a shot of the new HO Alt installed.

AudioDave
06-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Finished the new carpet install, looks great. Now we will redo the panel fragments from all over inside to offset the black and gray with Art graphics off the white to match the amps. Pics up soon.

(((BOOM)))
06-14-2010, 12:58 PM
you're still a fatty messican hack.

A fatty messican hack photo-thief

You claiming the Lambo as your work?

Audiodave's gallery (http://www.caraudio.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&catid=member&imageuser=80472&page=2)

'cause it looks like somebody else did an identical install, on the other side of the country :fyi:

the real deal (http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/showthread.php?t=66900&highlight=lambo)

(((BOOM)))
06-14-2010, 12:58 PM
double post

Twisted_0912
06-14-2010, 01:20 PM
lol

ItalynStylion
06-14-2010, 02:06 PM

Audiodave's gallery (http://www.caraudio.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&catid=member&imageuser=80472&page=2)

'cause it looks like somebody else did an identical install, on the other side of the country :fyi:

the real deal (http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/showthread.php?t=66900&highlight=lambo)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/fladj11/Signs%20Pics%20and%20Sayings/ScoobyRuh-Roh.jpg

GAM3OVR
06-14-2010, 02:11 PM
A fatty messican hack photo-thief

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a

hahahahahahaha

wow, i lold

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 02:12 PM
I knew that looked like Jeff Smith's work.

I'll have to post the link to Dave's "install gallery" on Jeff's facebook. ;)

Big Daddy Chad
06-14-2010, 02:15 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/cwahls/gifs/gifbinboreddoggetshumpe.gif

gunz4me2
06-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Where did AudioDave's photos of Jeff Smith's install go?

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Add another to the list of faked installs…

Stole his suburban install pictures from this page:
Combining your Taste and My Creativity......KB Designs Car Audio (http://www.kylebucknerdesigns.com/car-audio)

(click on suburban)

ramos
06-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Hmmmmm..... How dare Jeff Smith steal pictures from the yoda of car audio. I thought MITEK was paying him better lol. Can't wait to hear this excuse :)

ramos
06-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Add another to the list of faked installs…

Stole his suburban install pictures from this page:
Combining your Taste and My Creativity......KB Designs Car Audio (http://www.kylebucknerdesigns.com/car-audio)

(click on suburban)

****, you should have kept that one in reserve until he started his next install thread for the lotus :D

bhsdriller
06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
hahahah

owned

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 03:47 PM
so, just in case he decides to delete the evidence...

his install gallery page:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/bikinpunk/dave1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/bikinpunk/dave2.jpg

And again, the links to the guys who REALLY did the installs...
Suburban by Kyle Buck Designs: Combining your Taste and My Creativity......KB Designs Car Audio (http://www.kylebucknerdesigns.com/car-audio)
Lambo by Jeff Smith: Lambo' Gallardo aka "MELLO YELLOW" - CARSOUND.COM Forum (http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/showthread.php?t=66900)

I'm sure a little more digging will turn up the other installs he's claiming as his. ;)

imjustjason
06-14-2010, 03:50 PM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/imjustjason/motivator583a5b3f4e016fa0295fb4623c.jpg

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Lol!

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 04:03 PM
AudioDave's profile info:

Interests: Audio

/

James Stanton did work on the Challenger. He works for Sound Sensations in Atlanta… same company Jeff Smith worked for up until he started working for MTX…
So, here’s the challenger that Dave’s claiming as his own…

View topic - Upload Your Install - 2009 Dodge Challenger - Custom Trunk • Installer Central Project Gallery (http://forum.installercentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100)

So, either AudioDave is ripping off other people's installs, or he's flown all over the US to work on cars (Sound Sensations = Atlanta, Kyle Buckner = Virginia). :confused:
Won't believe the latter until I see proof.

gunz4me2
06-14-2010, 04:03 PM
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1153/audiodavefuncopy.jpg

CougarGuy
06-14-2010, 04:10 PM
^ epic!

this turned into a great thread in just 1 page, i thought this was a build for the first 2...bahahahaa

Big Daddy Chad
06-14-2010, 04:12 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/cwahls/goofy%20shit/legendarythreadba8.jpg

FIMPALASS
06-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Com'on dave I know you are on here

hatedonmostly
06-14-2010, 04:31 PM
lawl

AudioDave
06-14-2010, 04:47 PM
What a bunch of newbs... where the hell did I say I DID ALL THOSE? Fell right in lol talk about epic!

hatedonmostly
06-14-2010, 04:50 PM
LOL the baffles are covered. When the subs are installed can you tell that? Dont you have anything to do there in Russia besides slam on others? Wheres your work? Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

lawl

FIMPALASS
06-14-2010, 04:50 PM
What a bunch of newbs... where the hell did I say I DID ALL THOSE? Fell right in lol talk about epic!

ummm post 39 in this thread.

FIMPALASS
06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
lawl

F***er beat me to it.

AudioDave
06-14-2010, 04:54 PM
LOL that was to show when a system is done you cant fkkn tell if they used a jig or not idiot. You missed the point of the post because I typoed the I. Think what you want. He has 70+ trophies on that truck, and you will never know if he did or didnt when it was done. Who ****in cares anyways on a baffle, that just shows my point even more, you are all jealous, broke and got nothing better to do after mommy takes your nintendos away then come on here and bash everyones work.

AudioDave
06-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Also if you dont like the thread **** off and dont come read on it.

FIMPALASS
06-14-2010, 04:58 PM
LOL that was to show when a system is done you cant fkkn tell if they used a jig or not idiot. You missed the point of the post because I typoed the I. Think what you want. He has 70+ trophies on that truck, and you will never know if he did or didnt when it was done. Who ****in cares anyways on a baffle, that just shows my point even more, you are all jealous, broke and got nothing better to do after mommy takes your nintendos away then come on here and bash everyones work.

Take your ****** monologes some where else

AudioDave
06-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Take your ****** monologes some where else

lol yawn

shavenblazer
06-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Wow

chardy85
06-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Why would someone take the time to put all of those pics on their own install gallery page if they weren't trying to pass them off as their own? I'm just curious.

I guess maybe you were just saving pics of installs that you really like and putting them on your gallery....but it still doesn't really make sense. You could just save those pics in a folder or something.

oh well

FIMPALASS
06-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Why would someone take the time to put all of those pics on their own install gallery page if they weren't trying to pass them off as their own? I'm just curious.

I guess maybe you were just saving pics of installs that you really like and putting them on your gallery....but it still doesn't really make sense. You could just save those pics in a folder or something.

oh well

Exactly

AudioDave
06-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Where? Just fav installs except the cavalier. I dont care what anyone thinks on here. Everyone will think what they want anyways.

chardy85
06-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Where? Just fav installs except the cavalier. I dont care what anyone thinks on here. Everyone will think what they want anyways.

I agree. You can't leave the CA crew to think for themselves or they will almost always think negatively. Which is why you should be upfront and honest instead of always saying "I don't care what you guys think". If you really don't care then just ignore all of them and keep posting progress pics.

This is why I asked before I just pointed my e finger to say ---> HA! Those aren't even your installs...so you could come back and say....I never said they were.....

oh well. Good luck finishing up the install.

misfit138
06-14-2010, 05:48 PM
It seems as if AudioDave has lost the game.

Can't say I'm surprised. I knew he was a dumb **** all along. :)

DBBOOM
06-14-2010, 05:58 PM
OK everyone, quit picking on Dave. He just forgot to mention his awards were in the "mentally challenged" divisions.

MiniVanMan
06-14-2010, 06:32 PM

Okay, so you've been spouting off on several forums now about how skilled, and experienced you are. In fact you even told several of us that if we "knew" who you were and what you've done for car audio that we would all bow down to you.

I'm not going to weed through all the bull and find that Cavalier you claim is yours, but suffice to say that ONE car does not denote a high level of experience. Your attempt to augment that one install with actual professional installs is appalling.

You've been caught. Nobody cares what you're doing now or in the future, and anything that is posted from the past is suspect and won't be believed, unless it's really awful work like the two kids screwing three boards together in one of your pictures.

You're a joke. However, feel free to keep going. It's endless entertainment on several forums.

envengineer
06-14-2010, 06:34 PM
You missed the point of the post because I typoed the I.

It's pretty hilarious to claim this was a simple typo:

Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

What the **** did you intend to type? Lets look at keys in proximity to "i".

Tell me, can you tell if o used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if u used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if k used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if j used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if 8 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if 9 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Not a lot of sense in any of those variations. I suppose you could have missed the letters j-e-f-f-space-s-m-t-h and only managed to get the "i" and then erroneously capitalized it.

Or, it could be that you are a blatant liar.

Think what you want.

We already do.

misfit138
06-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Thread should be stickied. :fyi:

The guys who actually did AudioDave's installs should be contacted as well. I'd love to hear what they have to say about this. :)

James Bang
06-14-2010, 06:40 PM
I am not surprised.

misfit138
06-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Check out this painting I completed last night.

http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y367/jpcsearcy/250px-Mona_Lisa.jpg

bhsdriller
06-14-2010, 06:46 PM
^lol

bhsdriller
06-14-2010, 06:48 PM

It says right in the install gallery

06 lambo
by audiodave .......implies that it was done by you

misfit138
06-14-2010, 06:51 PM
I've been working on a couple new comic book characters. You guys think they'll be a success?

Here's a rough character mock up.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/Amber-Nicole_2010/Random%20Movies/batman-superman.jpg

misfit138
06-14-2010, 06:54 PM
And finally, here's the lyrics to my newest song:

Say your prayers little one
Don`t forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
walk within
Keep you free from sin
'til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never-land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White
Dreams of war
Dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
take my hand

(whisper)
Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
If I die before I wake (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet and in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter Night
Take my hand!

Yeah, ha ha ha

Boom

Yeah, yeah
oh, whoa

Take my hand
Take my hand

Big Daddy Chad
06-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Everyone will think what they want anyways.

Welcome to the free world.

Tear down the wall.......

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 07:05 PM
guys, check this out. I just completed the first moon walk ever. Seriously, I did it all myself.
Here's a picture:

http://www.ncssm.edu/library/dirt/Andrew%20Murray/aldrinseismometer_apollo11.jpg

(who took the picture?)

misfit138
06-14-2010, 08:21 PM
bump

d77543020
06-14-2010, 08:33 PM
nice lol

Big Daddy Chad
06-14-2010, 09:28 PM
(who took the picture?)

I dunno but can you e-mail me a hi-res version of it?

bikinpunk
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
i got that one off google. ;)

If you'd like, I'll dig up the NASA image database link (you can find it if you google, but it's kind of buried) and send it to you. A lot of very high-res pictures there, iirc.

roarzorz
06-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Holy ****! I knew this douche was a stupid troll. Dumbazz has been caught. Freakin idiot!

LazyRider
06-14-2010, 10:59 PM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/imjustjason/motivator583a5b3f4e016fa0295fb4623c.jpg

lol

hatedonmostly
06-14-2010, 11:23 PM
too many lulz in here :fyi:

Cabin_Pressure
06-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Had to leave him a message...................... View Profile: AudioDave - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=80472&vmid=1338#vmessage1338)

EAponte23
06-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Had to leave him a message...................... View Profile: AudioDave - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=80472&vmid=1338#vmessage1338)

Me too lol

RogerKline
06-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Might be time to just stop posting and sign up under a new name. Let's hope no one took any of your "advice" seriously.

O.G. D-Wet
06-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Might be time to just stop posting and sign up under a new name . Let's hope no one took any of your "advice" seriously.

yea, maybe a kooool fresh new unique name that would never seem suspect... like... hmmm... idk, maybe something kool and random like snoopdan3 or something. Just came up with that right there off the top of my head. I mean I know ur name's not dan... or kyle buckner... or jeff smith...... but its got a sorta 'ring' to it

O.G. D-Wet
06-15-2010, 01:34 AM
fuckin stupid ****** **** piece of **** ******!

misfit138
06-15-2010, 02:26 AM
bump

I Like Waffle
06-15-2010, 02:51 AM
lulz. i knew he was a faker. Claimed he owned a big *** shop and all that but he lives in an apartment?

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 03:37 AM
lulz. i knew he was a faker. Claimed he owned a big *** shop and all that but he lives in an apartment?

Ya did back in Az. Living in an apt dont mean ****, I didnt live in the shop ****wad.

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 03:37 AM
bump

Keep bumpin its building it asscave

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 03:39 AM
LOL not changing anything. Going to continue on as I am with this name and all :) All you guys can do is talk ****, none of you have **** for builds on here. No pics, no nada. So I dont really care, be jealous all day long on your little puters hiding behind your little screens in mommys home. Thats all you can do. You cant ****in read that I wasnt claiming anyones work. It was a typo.

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 03:44 AM
It says right in the install gallery

06 lambo
by audiodave .......implies that it was done by you

If you ever post pics in there its defaulted newb. I dont control that. None of you talkers have any of your work up so stfu.

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 03:49 AM
Okay, so you've been spouting off on several forums now about how skilled, and experienced you are. Where did I say this? I never said I am perfect. In fact you even told several of us that if we "knew" who you were and what you've done for car audio that we would all bow down to you.

Where did I say you would bow? Bow down on my ****.

I'm not going to weed through all the bull and find that Cavalier you claim is yours, but suffice to say that ONE car does not denote a high level of experience. Your attempt to augment that one install with actual professional installs is appalling.

I never said it did.

You've been caught. Nobody cares what you're doing now or in the future, and anything that is posted from the past is suspect and won't be believed, unless it's really awful work like the two kids screwing three boards together in one of your pictures.

Caught what? In a typo? Sue me *******

You're a joke. However, feel free to keep going. It's endless entertainment on several forums.

Your the joke, you dont even read the point of the comparable.

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 03:53 AM
It's pretty hilarious to claim this was a simple typo:

What the **** did you intend to type?

"Tell me, can you tell if it was used in this install that has 73 best of show awards? Is how it was meant to read meaning a ****in jig.

Not a lot of sense in any of those variations. I suppose you could have missed the letters j-e-f-f-space-s-m-t-h and only managed to get the "i" and then erroneously capitalized it. It wasnt a variable it was a typoed and duplicated word. You all should be ****in english teachers jesus.

Or, it could be that you are a blatant liar.

Nope never lied.

We already do.

Who gives a **** what you think.

misfit138
06-15-2010, 04:28 AM
You've been exposed, dumb ****. Furthering it will only bring more lulz.

misfit138
06-15-2010, 04:29 AM
It was a typo.

No it wasn't. :fyi:

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 04:38 AM
You've been exposed, dumb ****. Furthering it will only bring more lulz.

Not exposed. Nothing to hide. Learn to read asscave

misfit138
06-15-2010, 04:43 AM
Not exposed. Nothing to hide. Learn to read asscave

My reading comprehension is some next level type ****, dumb ****.

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 04:48 AM
QUOTE=misfit138;7141848]My reading comprehension is some next level type ****, dumb ****.[/QUOTE]

Your comprehension is dyke w your ***** slappinbass. He should change it to slappinmisfitsass :spank:[

misfit138
06-15-2010, 04:51 AM
Please learn your way around the filter and quote function, dumb ****...

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Please learn your way around the filter and quote function, dumb ****...

yawn......

ramos
06-15-2010, 07:57 AM
LOL not changing anything. Going to continue on as I am with this name and all :) All you guys can do is talk ****, none of you have **** for builds on here. No pics, no nada. So I dont really care, be jealous all day long on your little puters hiding behind your little screens in mommys home. Thats all you can do. You cant ****in read that I wasnt claiming anyones work. It was a typo.

lmfao , dude just stop. keep it up and you will hit China by 5pm EST today :)

Ali1
06-15-2010, 08:58 AM
does fi have a website?

OldSchoolNewbie
06-15-2010, 09:28 AM
Your the joke, you dont even read the point of the comparable.

Care to try typing that again, sparky?

bikinpunk
06-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Who gives a **** what you think.

you

wharrgarrbl
06-15-2010, 09:50 AM
who gives a **** what you think.

The installers you plagiarized?

ramos
06-15-2010, 10:49 AM
does fi have a website?

Shhhhhhh don't say that, they have pictures. Audio dave will be building subwoofers in the apartment complex parking lot next. :)

James Bang
06-15-2010, 11:27 AM
check around, ask around. If you guys only know who he is and what he did for this industry.

gunz4me2
06-15-2010, 11:40 AM
check around, ask around. If you guys only know who he is and what he did for this industry.

Just ask the guys from Epsilon Electronics, they will tell you who AudioDave is!

Sorry, but I don't care what the marketers of Power Acoustik have to say about ANYONE!

I Like Waffle
06-15-2010, 11:41 AM

He collected pics of alot of nice installs and put them in his gallery?

MiniVanMan
06-15-2010, 12:47 PM
This is how NOT to plagiarize. This is a quote from another forum. But really points out the ridiculousness of the present claims of AudioDave.

Direct AudioDave quote.

It's pretty hilarious that he claims this was a simple typo:

What the **** did he mean to type? Lets look at keys in proximity to "i".

Tell me, can you tell if o used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if u used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if k used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if j used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if 8 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
Tell me, can you tell if 9 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Not a lot of sense in any of those variations. I suppose he could have missed the letters j-e-f-f-space-s-m-t-h and only managed to get the "i" and then erroneously capitalized it.

Or, it could be that he's a blatant liar.

(((BOOM)))
06-15-2010, 02:40 PM
bump...where's dumb ****?

gunz4me2
06-15-2010, 03:11 PM
bump...where's dumb ****?

Probably working at his imaginary audio shop in Oregon. Or is that Arizona?

EDIT: While I am on my soapbox... If he has this awesome shop... Why does it look like kids are building his enclosure in an apartment complex parking lot?

chardy85
06-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Probably working at his imaginary audio shop in Oregon. Or is that Arizona?

EDIT: While I am on my soapbox... If he has this awesome shop... Why does it look like kids are building his enclosure in an apartment complex parking lot?

I believe he said this was his kids build or something and that he was letting him do a lot of the work.

FIMPALASS
06-15-2010, 03:25 PM

Please let us know

roarzorz
06-15-2010, 04:04 PM
So the guy who owns his own shop has to have kids do his builds in the parking lot of his apartment complex? Sounds totally legit!

roarzorz
06-15-2010, 04:13 PM
**** on you too - I got full systems up not empty boxes. I got cars done that you only dream of doing. My son's Blazer is his thing. One of my daily drivers - cost more than your parents house so you can blow me too. I have made more money than you will see in a lifetme of doing your "boxes". Oh and one more thing... Neither he nor I are on here faking out sponsors or claiming to be "reps" for audio companies. He is doing it with his own money - Just like I did. He knows theres more to this thing than just fancy URLs and logos claiming your all that. My pics are on here go find um if it suits your fancy.

mo lulz

roarzorz
06-15-2010, 04:15 PM
What organization does your wife compete in with that Cavalier?

<- waiting on pics of your daily drivers that cost more than my house cause an '85 cavy and '96 blazer ain't gonna do it.

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 05:38 PM
When you all learn to read, you will see what i am talking about. So far, its like the telephone game when you were 5. Its never the same on the other end as when it started. Also funny almost every single flamer on this **** has nothing of thier own work either. All you can do is talk **** to others. Im going to keep posting on the build for those who want to see it. **** the rest of you.

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 06:20 PM
http://http://memegenerator.net/Lie/ImageMacro/1336247/Lie-When-your-best-just-isnt-good-enough-LIE

AudioDave
06-15-2010, 06:27 PM
lol oh impersonation is the best form of flattery.....

GAM3OVR
06-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, I just did this really cool install on my chevy, you should check it out:

:fyi:

Steve Meade Designs (SMD) (http://stevemeadedesigns.com/home/)

Did all the work by hand

*SlappinAzz*
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM

shut the **** up fake audiodave.

Audiodave2, wat up brah, u been working on the next install right?

Cabin_Pressure
06-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Can you show me your build log on this Dave?

http://boobsaregreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/halleberry-swordfish15.jpg

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 07:44 PM
shut the **** up fake audiodave.

Audiodave2, wat up brah, u been working on the next install right?

Next install is on its way, been working hard on it.I hope to hit 183 next time i burp it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf1pabUmXek

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 07:49 PM
This was the last SPL monster that I built.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KJQC_OeNQA

*SlappinAzz*
06-15-2010, 07:49 PM
**** yo, that is knockin, too bad audiodave can't do that. ;)

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 07:52 PM
I've won 73 Best of show trophies with every system "I" have ever built.Dont be hatin ******.

roarzorz
06-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Where's the pics of your Volvo?

bikinpunk
06-15-2010, 07:54 PM

sooo... you're saying that all the guys whose builds who you've claimed as your own should be flattered?

:confused:

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 07:59 PM
You guys are so ****ing lame....i said i built the **** so just believe me....after all I am AudioDave2.Oh here is another one of the monsters I have built....watch and drool you bunch of noobs!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPJkzM9VL4s&feature=related

misfit138
06-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Also funny almost every single flamer on this **** has nothing of thier own work either.

Why do you keep falling back on this statement, dumb ****? Many of us have build logs on this forum.

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Why do you keep falling back on this statement, dumb ****? Many of us have build logs on this forum.
Why do you call me a dumb ****?...You want me to come build your system too?

CougarGuy
06-15-2010, 08:06 PM
bahahahha AudioDave pees sitting down...

this **** makes me laugh!

Audiodave2
06-15-2010, 08:28 PM
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/Vander70/lie.jpg

roarzorz
06-15-2010, 09:40 PM
What organization does your wife compete in with that Cavalier?

^^^ uh hum

shavenblazer
06-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Wow this guy is gonna kill himself.:suicide:

*SlappinAzz*
06-15-2010, 10:02 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/NathanBay/Audiodave.jpg

gunz4me2
06-15-2010, 11:27 PM
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5249/therealaudiodave.jpg

ItalynStylion
06-15-2010, 11:37 PM
*****...all outta pop corn. Oh well, ruffles will do; they have ridges.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 12:10 AM
My mushroom head **** has ridges too you can all toke on that.

ItalynStylion
06-16-2010, 12:32 AM
You do realize that the only way you can redeem yourself now is to embark on a build more epic than any you've reposted and that is entirely your own. I think it also goes without saying that you'll have to take pictures along the way that all that a piece of paper in them that has "AudioDave" and the date written on them.

Other than that people will always just know you're an idiot. There was this kid on DIYMA that got caught for some stupid act (think he was selling something). Know what he did? He manned up and openly apologized to the entire foum. That kid has way more balls than you.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 04:11 AM
Nope. The Blazer is my own. I added a sign to the gallery saying they are not all mine, just favs. Im not going to apologize because people cant read or for a typo. So **** the rest of you. I dont really care if you like what I have done, or am in the process of doing.

misfit138
06-16-2010, 05:51 AM
Nope. The Blazer is my own.

Didn't you say this Blazer was your son's project, dumb **** ?

I guess it's difficult to keep up with all the lies after a while.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 06:03 AM
Didn't you say this Blazer was your son's project, dumb **** ?

I guess it's difficult to keep up with all the lies after a while.

U know what I mean asscave... wheres your friend slappin? He is lookin for ya :*******:

(((BOOM)))
06-16-2010, 06:24 AM
Wow this guy is gonna kill himself.:suicide:

We can only hope and pray.

LazyRider
06-16-2010, 06:35 AM
Where's AudioDave's store located?

I Like Waffle
06-16-2010, 06:39 AM
is audiodave the old chinese man in those pics?

misfit138
06-16-2010, 06:48 AM
Let's clarify things for those who are yet to read this entire thread, shall we?

- You post the work of other people constantly.

- You're not even responsible for the work in this build thread.

- You claim to be a master installer, but you're yet to present proof that you possess skills of any kind.

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to cut a decent looking hole in a baffle.

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to work with vinyl.

- You're barely literate.

- Your stupidity is only exceeded by your lame *** insults, hilarious narcissistic attitude and inability to show your own work.

I hope you keep posting, because disrespecting you is fun as ****. :)

misfit138
06-16-2010, 06:50 AM

lulz

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 06:55 AM

Dave does not have a store currently. This is the 4th and last post on that. Dave works for a company right now doing speaker designs. Dave Is thinking about reopening stores in Az Oregon and California.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Let's clarify things for those who are yet to read this entire thread, shall we?

- You post the work of other people constantly.

BS its fixed asscave go read up

- You're not even responsible for the work in this build thread.

BS again.

- You claim to be a master installer, but you're yet to present proof that you possess skills of any kind.

Where do I claim this? Learn to read.

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to cut a decent looking hole in a baffle.

Who cares?

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to work with vinyl.

BS its in the pics again your ****in blind

- You're barely literate.

lol ok look whos talking asscave

- Your stupidity is only exceeded by your lame *** insults, hilarious narcissistic attitude and inability to show your own work.

ya whatever wheres your work?

I hope you keep posting, because disrespecting you is fun as ****. :)

Ditto and I am not going anywhere.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 06:59 AM
is audiodave the old chinese man in those pics?

Oh hes just a kid lol ... thats all I hire remember? cheap labor who can run circles around 98% of you all on here posting **** when 99% of you have no work yourselves posted.

misfit138
06-16-2010, 07:11 AM
You still having trouble with the quote function, dumb ****?

But seriously, I've linked my build thread for you multiple times. It's not hard to find and it'll actually be 100% complete within the next couple of days. You're obviously too stupid to find it, so I'll post up a few pics in this thread right after I complete it. By the way, the vehicle I built in is nicer than anything you've shown, the equipment sounds great, the in cabin work is clean and the trunk is going to be pretty nice looking as well. It's not huge, but it was built exactly as the vehicle owner requested.

And now that you've fallen back on the "show your work" bullshit for the 80th time I'm going to call you out. Show your work, Dave. It's not that difficult. You claim to have done hundreds of systems, so surely you can provide proof that you actually did build at least one yourself. And while you're at it, please explain how a man of your staggering ignorance could possibly design or even assemble a birdhouse, let alone a speaker. :)

misfit138
06-16-2010, 07:14 AM
98% of you all on here posting **** when 99% of you have no work yourselves posted.

The irony is thick indeed.

I Like Waffle
06-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Oh hes just a kid lol ... thats all I hire remember? cheap labor who can run circles around 98% of you all on here posting **** when 99% of you have no work yourselves posted.

I have plenty of work, i poast mine most of the time, not so much lately because my digital camera was stolen, i do installs almost every day but i dont brag about it. Difference is none of my daily cars are worth more than 2 grand, besides my 67 falcon and mustang ofcourse. But i dont claim to have multi million dollar daily drivers. Ive seen you show an old *** cavalier wagon, and an old *** blazer, wheres the big money?

You cant just come on here and insult everyone and expect them to be respectful and believe you. Ive never seen someone try to call out so many people on bullshit when its themself that is the true bullshitter.

How about this, if you have as much money as you say, why the hell do you even own a blazer or cavalier period?

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 07:41 AM
I never insulted anyone. Just asscave (Misfit) who seems to think he sends work pics out and hasn't. And I never said I was loaded, but I am not hurting either. Just because I dont spend millions on cars and audio does not mean I am not comfortable.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 07:42 AM
no I use quote as it works fine. And I have shown my current work. I have not seen anything of yours to even compare. I already told you in your other post with all your questions. Im done arguing with you asscave

I Like Waffle
06-16-2010, 07:52 AM
You said you have cars that are worth more than some of us will make in a lifetime or something along those lines. For the record i dont have a personal issue with you, i was just pointing out what i saw. Maybe i just see the bad parts but it seems to me all you do is insult other members, talk ****, and act childish.

(((BOOM)))
06-16-2010, 08:37 AM
The cavalier he "built" looks like some scans of some old-*** photographs. Old-school plagiarism of an old-school install?

misfit138
06-16-2010, 09:29 AM
I never insulted anyone. Just asscave (Misfit) who seems to think he sends work pics out and hasn't.

You're obviously too stupid to find my build log, so here's a few pics.

vehicle: 2006 Linclon LS (black exterior, dove grey leather interior, V8)

equipment:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/1.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/2.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/3.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/5.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/11.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/10.jpg

deadener applied:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/frontpassengersfinished1.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/frontdriversfinished1.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/trunk31.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/trunk1.jpg

misfit138
06-16-2010, 09:39 AM
dvd player installed:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/dvdplayerisin1.jpg

speaker pods:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/12.jpg

installed speaker pod:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/finishedpodinstalled1.jpg

enclosure (design):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/6.jpg

enclosure (raw):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/7.jpg

enclosure (painted):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/8.jpg

enclosure (ports added, bracing applied and sub mounted):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/2-211.jpg

enclosure in trunk (test run):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY05011.jpg

misfit138
06-16-2010, 09:44 AM
tweets installed:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY02851.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY02841.jpg

interior (finished):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY05051.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY05041.jpg
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY05061.jpg

The false floor, which will be wrapped with padded black vinyl with flush mounted amps & crossovers will be finished very soon. The panels are already cut. When the vehilce owner brings me the vehicle, it'll be completed in a matter of hours.

(((BOOM)))
06-16-2010, 09:47 AM
dvd player installed:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/dvdplayerisin1.jpg

speaker pods:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/12.jpg

installed speaker pod:
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/finishedpodinstalled1.jpg

enclosure (design):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/6.jpg

enclosure (raw):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/7.jpg

enclosure (painted):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/8.jpg

enclosure (ports added, bracing applied and sub mounted):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/2-211.jpg

enclosure in trunk (test run):
http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k460/savage1119/Lincoln%20build/SANY05011.jpg

1 just finished this awesome build in a Lincoln LS, pretty cool huh?

(((BOOM)))
06-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Oops, typo. Srry guys.

imjustjason
06-16-2010, 09:50 AM
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/imjustjason/motivator8d2304806bff9223ecaef349a5.jpg

nateberrier
06-16-2010, 09:50 AM
99% of the people on here do post their work and they dont brag about it. If your sh*t is good then youll get props. End of story. If it blows youll get criticized and advice on how to do it right. If its not perfect and/or you half-azzed it and you dont want criticism then dont come here. For the love of christ leave now. Most of the people here dont care what your install looks like as long as it sounds good, but the minute you go sounding off about how good your work looks they are going to raise the bar for you. Post anything less and youre gonna have the hurt put on. I understand your son was doing the work, but if youre a master installer I would expect a little more out of him, teach him to do it right the first time and there wont be a second time. Go ahead, look up my build, Im not claiming the second coming but its there for everyone to see and Im honest about the work that goes into it.

And for the record, youre not going to win this. there are a bunch of us and one of you. Nobody is on your side because you got caught. If you want any respect here you should man up and be honest/apologize. If you dont, expect every thread you post in to be trashed. People will look for AudioDave posts just to make fun of you.

If you dont thats fine too I guess, more fun for everyone here, but you wont benefit much from being here and the long term result will probably be the demise of your ego and self esteem.

misfit138
06-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Go ahead, look up my build

This motherfucker is far too stupid to do that. :)

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 10:09 AM
99% of the people on here do post their work and they dont brag about it. If your sh*t is good then youll get props. End of story. If it blows youll get criticized and advice on how to do it right. If its not perfect and/or you half-azzed it and you dont want criticism then dont come here. For the love of christ leave now. Most of the people here dont care what your install looks like as long as it sounds good, but the minute you go sounding off about how good your work looks they are going to raise the bar for you. Post anything less and youre gonna have the hurt put on. I understand your son was doing the work, but if youre a master installer I would expect a little more out of him, teach him to do it right the first time and there wont be a second time. Go ahead, look up my build, Im not claiming the second coming but its there for everyone to see and Im honest about the work that goes into it.

And for the record, youre not going to win this. there are a bunch of us and one of you. Nobody is on your side because you got caught. If you want any respect here you should man up and be honest/apologize. If you dont, expect every thread you post in to be trashed. People will look for AudioDave posts just to make fun of you.

If you dont thats fine too I guess, more fun for everyone here, but you wont benefit much from being here and the long term result will probably be the demise of your ego and self esteem.

No loss to me I can keep up just fine. I dont really care/ There are several on here who know im not bullshit. It is unreal how this got so blown up. I already posted in the gallery that It wasnt copying anyones work, just some favs of mine. They are also not all over the forums. If I was trying to say they were mine I would have posted them everywhere. I wasnt bragging, I just posted it in the build forum and someone came off on me for not using a jig.

Aside from that, I will keep posting and helping those I can. Those who choose to keep flaming, will see thier demise too.

I already won, because I know how nice this system will be when its done. Those of you who have posted to show interest or PM me saying dont give up, Im not.

nateberrier
06-16-2010, 10:10 AM
This motherfucker is far too stupid to do that. :)

At least hes not a scammer

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 10:10 AM
1 just finished this awesome build in a Lincoln LS, pretty cool huh?

Ya cept you didnt use a jig either. Nice job tho on rest

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 10:11 AM

??

misfit138
06-16-2010, 10:13 AM
I can keep up just fine.

No you can't. :fyi:

Those who choose to keep flaming, will see thier demise too.

No they won't. :fyi:

misfit138
06-16-2010, 10:14 AM

He's just as bad.

misfit138
06-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Ya cept you didnt use a jig either. Nice job tho on rest

I don't need to use a jig, because I actually know how to use my tools. :)

nateberrier
06-16-2010, 10:21 AM
??

Usually the only time people get trashed this bad is if they are a scamming POS

See here:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/*negative*-feedback/464676-mrmakinmoves-%3D-scammer.html

Nobody will leave or stop or get banned. This isnt your typical forum. This is CA

theMessenjah44
06-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Nope. The Blazer is my own. I added a sign to the gallery saying they are not all mine, just favs. Im not going to apologize because people cant read or for a typo. So **** the rest of you. I dont really care if you like what I have done, or am in the process of doing.

what's wrong with "sorry guys, that was a typo"?

btw, it wasn't. Don't copy someone else's work and try to pass it off here. There are far too many CA guys with no life that will find where you got your pics from. :veryhapp:

James Bang
06-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Dave does not have a store currently. This is the 4th and last post on that. Dave works for a company right now doing speaker designs. Dave Is thinking about reopening stores in Az Oregon and California.
Dave speaks in 3rd person.
Dave lies
Dave cannot and have not backed up his lies/claims.

LOL @ misfit needing to post his install to try to prove something to Dave.

bhsdriller
06-16-2010, 11:39 AM

please dont

Audiodave2
06-16-2010, 11:50 AM
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/Vander70/typo.jpg

Audiodave2
06-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Sorry,typo alert on my meme.The first sentence should read "Claim it as your own till YOU'RE caught".
Thank you for your understanding.:up2somet:

*SlappinAzz*
06-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Dave lies

lol

gunz4me2
06-16-2010, 04:23 PM
I can cut better holes than AudioDave can:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/gunz4me2/Shaker%20500%20Replacement/Materials.jpg

Edit: Ran out of black screws though
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/gunz4me2/Shaker%20500%20Replacement/replacement_vs_stock1.jpg

Not like you see them anyhow:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/gunz4me2/Shaker%20500%20Replacement/Replacement.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/gunz4me2/Shaker%20500%20Replacement/Replacement_in_car_1.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/gunz4me2/Shaker%20500%20Replacement/Replacement_in_car_2.jpg

imjustjason
06-16-2010, 04:39 PM

A great man on another forum had this to say about the above post.

That ********** is making noises about opening a shop in my town?

The only shop he can use is Photoshop.

:rotflol:

misfit138
06-16-2010, 05:02 PM

Meh, I was just tired of him saying that I haven't posted any work.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Dave lies

nice text edit... your an asscave too

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:17 PM
I don't need to use a jig, because I actually know how to use my tools. :)

ya you know about holes and asscaves dont ya...

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:17 PM
what's wrong with "sorry guys, that was a typo"?

btw, it wasn't. Don't copy someone else's work and try to pass it off here. There are far too many CA guys with no life that will find where you got your pics from. :veryhapp:

I already said that... several times

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Meh, I was just tired of him saying that I haven't posted any work.

and I said it was nice cept the Jig dont be a **** about it.

Audiodave2
06-16-2010, 05:19 PM
ya you know about holes and asscaves dont ya...
Is that the best you got,AudioDave1?...Come on man you are making us look bad.:crying:

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Nope im done arguing. The cat is out of the bag.

New PPI Art Series? - Page 23 - DIYMA.com (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-mobile-audio-sq-forum/70931-new-ppi-art-series-23.html#post1061893)

*SlappinAzz*
06-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Nope im done arguing. The cat is out of the bag.

New PPI Art Series? - Page 23 - DIYMA.com (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-mobile-audio-sq-forum/70931-new-ppi-art-series-23.html#post1061893)

*****, u fail, once again. i suggest u leave this forum, being that you are now a joke to everyone, and can't admit that you steal others work.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:44 PM
nope not going anywhere. Im also white not black.

*SlappinAzz*
06-16-2010, 05:48 PM
nope not going anywhere. Im also white not black.

shut it niqqa

misfit138
06-16-2010, 05:53 PM
and I said it was nice cept the Jig dont be a **** about it.

And I said I don't need a jig. I do just fine without one.

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 05:56 PM
And I said I don't need a jig. I do just fine without one.

so do I.

twistedchild420
06-16-2010, 06:12 PM
Did not read but sense much fail here

James Bang
06-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Did not read but sense much fail here

Much fail since the first post with a hint of an asscave addiction.

He has nothing to show to back his claims. Builds/cars worth more than your houses. How much he's done for the industry, but works out of apartment parking lots. blah blah blah.

Even if he is who he pretends to be or says he is or really did so **** much for the industry, he still has the attitude of an asshat, so it doesn't matter.

hatedonmostly
06-16-2010, 07:16 PM
AudioDave IS car audio :fyi:

GAM3OVR
06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
so do I.

except you do because your cuts were massive fail. Thats what i told you in the biggining

AudioDave
06-16-2010, 07:30 PM
except you do because your cuts were massive fail. Thats what i told you in the biggining

Dude you have some fetish for that post. It dont matter if its a ****in square hole its a BAFFLE or do you even know what that is? Let it go for Christ's sake.

GAM3OVR
06-16-2010, 07:35 PM
dont get butt hurt,

dont matter if your some big cool wig in car audio or not, when it comes to cutting ur blind as a bat

roarzorz
06-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Dude you have some fetish for that post. It dont matter if its a ****in square hole its a BAFFLE or do you even know what that is? Let it go for Christ's sake.

WAT? Hell, why even build an enclosure then? Cause properly sealing a subwoofer has NO effect on the sound. /sarcasm

Audiodave2
06-16-2010, 11:56 PM
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/Vander70/untitled.jpg

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 03:15 AM
WAT? Hell, why even build an enclosure then? Cause properly sealing a subwoofer has NO effect on the sound. /sarcasm

Jesus you dont know either do you... go read on it instead of trolling everyones threads with insults.

GAM3OVR
06-17-2010, 05:20 AM
Audio Dave is probably going to come up with a 8" sub design that preforms much the same in free air as a dd9518 does in 8 cubes ported, and still retains massive sq.

And he's going to install 10 of them in a Bugatti veyron.

geonfreaq
06-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Wow. Really glad I read this whole thread. I learned so much her.

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 10:39 AM
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp313/djbukkake999/FunnyShit/AudioDave3.jpg

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:50 AM
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp313/djbukkake999/FunnyShit/AudioDave3.jpg

You've raised the bar, good sir. For that I thank you...

GAM3OVR
06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
^^^^

NICE!

can somebody make that vince image holding the art amp audiodaves avatar?

That would be **** and milkshake

roarzorz
06-17-2010, 06:03 PM
ur guna luv my nutz

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Shows how much you know asscave Misfit, seems others on the other forumns dont like you either. Carol didnt do the original, Mr Prez's wife did and her name isnt Carol anything - Do you even know who that was? Id bet not. Where the hell you get your info is beyond me. You wernt even born yet you ****in noob. Seems the people at Soundstream are convinced its mine along with other things from people who I have met and know, so shut the **** up and stop stalking me ***!@

geonfreaq
06-17-2010, 09:22 PM
No offence but the asscave and yawn posts are getting a little old.

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 09:24 PM
No offence but the asscave and yawn posts are getting a little old.

so is the ****ing *** stalking me

misfit138
06-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Shows how much you know asscave Misfit, seems others on the other forumns dont like you either.

I don't care.

Carol didnt do the original, Mr Prez's wife did and her name isnt Carol anything - Do you even know who that was? Id bet not. Where the hell you get your info is beyond me. You wernt even born yet you ****in noob. Seems the people at Soundstream are convinced its mine along with other things from people who I have met and know, so shut the **** up and stop stalking me ***!@

What does that have to do with me, dude? I haven't even touched upon that aspect of this, and I honestly couldn't care less about it. It's artwork that I have no interest in, and it was done for a company that I won't be buying gear from.

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 09:45 PM
I don't care.

What does that have to do with me, dude? I haven't even touched upon that aspect of this, and I honestly couldn't care less about it. It's artwork that I have no interest in, and it was done for a company that I won't be buying gear from.

Because your the one with that stupid pic of me holding an amp saying I stole them from someone named Carol. Dont buy it I could careless. Just back up before you really get your *** in over your head.

misfit138
06-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Because your the one with that stupid pic of me holding an amp saying I stole them from someone named Carol. Dont buy it I could careless. Just back up before you really get your *** in over your head.

Are you so ******* ignorant that you can't see who originally posted a picture. If you care to look up there, you might see that it was posted by gunz4me2. I just quoted his post.

You need to get some counseling, Dave. You have some serious, serious mental problems...

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Hell, I just thought it was funny.

Also, Carolyn has her resume posted online, where's yours Mister AudioFake who has done so much for the industry that we would bow down and worship you if we only knew who you really were?

Resume (http://web.mac.com/carolynhallyoung/iWeb/Carolyn%20Hall%20Young/Resume.html)
1983 -1994 Precision Power, Incorporated
Audio Electronics Manufacturers, Phoenix, Arizona
Corporate image: all visuals including; logo design, art direction, packaging, product design, printed materials, advertising, wearables, POP and trade show booths, 1985-1994. Creative design consultant, 1983-1985.
• Editor’s choice awards and design awards for product. Exhibit design magazine coverage of trade show booths.
• Construction supervision, interior design and furnishings for corporate offices.
• Hand painting of demonstration vehicles.
• Total visual identity distinguishing Precision Power from their competition.

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 09:52 PM
double post

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Jesus does anyone read? I didnt say Carol did nothing - - she painted the design logo on one truck for PPI and helped do screen logo design. I said she did not do all the art graphics for the amps and approve it this would be the Mrs. Do you honestly think Epsilon does not know this? Why the hell do you think she isnt doing it now then for them?

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 10:03 PM
It still doesn't change the fact that you came to the forums tooting your own horn yet have done NOTHING, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back up your assertions!

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Are you so ******* ignorant that you can't see who originally posted a picture. If you care to look up there, you might see that it was posted by gunz4me2. I just quoted his post.

Then find truth out before you troll and spam

You need to get some counseling, Dave. You have some serious, serious mental problems...

lol you have no idea

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:05 PM
It still doesn't change the fact that you came to the forums tooting your own horn yet have done NOTHING, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to back up your assertions!

bullshit go read the other posts or call them I dont give a crap what you think. I have said in aver 20 posts I never said anything about me being perfect or whatever. I didnt toot anything. People just blow **** way up on here christ.

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 10:11 PM
bullshit go read the other posts or call them I dont give a crap what you think. I have said in aver 20 posts I never said anything about me being perfect or whatever. I didnt toot anything. People just blow **** way up on here christ.

I'll be waiting for you to prove who you are Mister AudioFake. Until then, you are either a nobody, or a washed out has been reveling in your 15 minutes of fame back in the good old days.

This look familiar to you?

guess if they knew who I was, it would be different?

It is *HERE* (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/1053306-post498.html) for those who don't believe me.

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:12 PM
And it just keeps getting dumber. :)

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:14 PM
I'll be waiting for you to prove who you are Mister AudioFake. Until then, you are either a nobody, or a washed out has been reveling in your 15 minutes of fame back in the good old days.

This look familiar to you?

It is *HERE* (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/1053306-post498.html) for those who don't believe me.

I dont care. I dont have to prove **** to you. Its already out who I am and what I have and will do.

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Its already out who I am and what I have and will do.

And noone's impressed. :fyi:

Toone
06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
why is there so much drama in a forum that surrounds speakers

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:18 PM
And noone's impressed. :fyi:

ya ok lol. Thats why I am flying to California for a new amp line. **** yourself.

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 10:19 PM

Because AudioFake was trying to pass off someone else's installs as his own. Then he proceeded to make himself out to be a big shot when in reality he is only a legend in his own mind.

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:21 PM
ya ok lol. Thats why I am flying to California for a new amp line. **** yourself.

And here's the room full of people who give a ****.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/vrmendoz/emptylivingroomviewfromstairs.jpg

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Because AudioFake was trying to pass off someone else's installs as his own. Then he proceeded to make himself out to be a big shot when in reality he is only a legend in his own mind.

No I didnt, its because some people cant read on here or like to make **** up about things they have no idea about. They are pissed because they dont amount to anything so they take it on those who do.

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=misfit138;7145870]And here's the room full of people who give a ****.

You honestly think that room will hold all the ones who will buy the new stuff? You need the help not me. Say all you want on here thats the best you can do and everyone knows it.

hatedonmostly
06-17-2010, 10:31 PM

shut up ***

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:32 PM
some people cant read on here
look in a mirror.

They are pissed because they dont amount to anything so they take it on those who do.

Let's get one thing clear. You're the only person here that's mad.

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:33 PM
shut up ***

lol that your best? You all must be related theres about 6 of you on here and all you all do is trash everyone

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Seems like you're having problems with the quote function again, dumb ****. How in the hell are you going to play a hand in designing an amplifier line if you can't even grasp the simple functions of an online forum? :)

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:34 PM
look in a mirror.

Let's get one thing clear. You're the only person here that's mad.

Im not mad. What makes you say that? Takes more than punk kids like you and your boyfriends to get me mad.

gunz4me2
No I didnt, its because some people cant read on here or like to make **** up about things they have no idea about. They are pissed because they dont amount to anything so they take it on those who do.

Are we going down this road again where you tried to pass Kyle Buckner's install off as your own? Really?

AudioDave
[QUOTE=AudioDave;7145876]

Seems like you're having problems with the quote function again, dumb ****. How in the hell are you going to play a hand in designing an amplifier line if you can't even grasp the simple functions of an online forum? :)

obsessing about that again? Who gives a ****.

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Are we going down this road again where you tried to pass Kyle Buckner's install off as your own? Really?

Did you even read on the gallery the page that says they are not all mine? STFU

hatedonmostly
lol that your best? You all must be related theres about 6 of you on here and all you all do is trash everyone

I wasn't quoting you, fuckstick :fyi:

AudioDave
Cummon guys lets break 20 pages -- I love it

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:36 PM

right below mine looked like it. Sorry ****stick

hatedonmostly
06-17-2010, 10:38 PM
right below mine looked like it. Sorry ****stick

What's a ****stick, fuckstick?

gunz4me2
Did you even read on the gallery the page that says they are not all mine? STFU

:fyi: Doesn't change what you wrote, genius!

misfit138

That's far beyond his comprehension, bro. This dude is on the level of a retarded 4th grader. :)

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:40 PM
yessss 20 pages!!

AudioDave
06-17-2010, 10:40 PM
:fyi: Doesn't change what you wrote, genius!

It was a typo genius. **** off too

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 10:44 PM
It was a typo genius.

Typo my ***! If by typo, you meant blatant lie, then possibly... But simple typo, bahahahahahaha, yeah right!

**** off too

Make me!

misfit138
06-17-2010, 10:46 PM
It was a typo

nope

hatedonmostly
06-17-2010, 10:47 PM
he cryin brahs

gunz4me2
06-17-2010, 10:48 PM
All right, I need to bench test an amplifier that I am going to trade off then do some paperwork. I don't want AudioFake to think that he ran me off or anything! So until tomorrow, gunz4me2 is signing off!